Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 am

Irielo wrote:It's no more a question of revenge. Obito chose his fate. Worst of all, he could have died and meet Rin in the afterlife but he preferred to go back on the battlefield and now, he is an uncontrollable monster. I'm not meaning that Naruto should kill him, but the fate itself, his karma, has turned against him...
But if Naruto really wants to prove, that Jiraiya was right and the day will come, when everyone will be able to understand each other, then Obito should be saved. Death is absolutely not an option.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 am

GreatKungLao that was FABULOUS!
you know, its kinda funny because I though something like that, that maybe Naruto needs to learn true love and die once so he can reborn as the Rikudou Sennin, only that it didnt occur at the moment, but like 10 minutes after that, because I like to think that maybe Hinata gains tha famous second phase of the Byakgan (by losing someone who love, kinda like the Uchihas) and start fighting Juubito, but that doesnt matter anymore, your is really FANTASTIC!!!!
more amazing when I read all of that while listening to this little piece of OST
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:It's no more a question of revenge. Obito chose his fate. Worst of all, he could have died and meet Rin in the afterlife but he preferred to go back on the battlefield and now, he is an uncontrollable monster. I'm not meaning that Naruto should kill him, but the fate itself, his karma, has turned against him...
But if Naruto really wants to prove, that Jiraiya was right and the day will come, when everyone will be able to understand each other, then Obito should be saved. Death is absolutely not an option.

Following that logic, everybody should thus be saved. I hope then that everybody who died because of Obito will revive. How unfair ! The one who caused so much pain, is the one who should be saved, whereas his victims are still crying?

But I have nothing against the fact that he can change at the end and helps to stop the war, but that will not erase what he did. One gets what one sows.
Anyway, that's a strory and a wonderful fiction.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

^ Definitely a great scenario there GreatKungLao, sad at first, but then happy again as Naruto coming back as the next great Sage of 6 Paths and the kiss with Hinata.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

sordragon, CoolChels, thank you. I just want to Naruto become Rikudo because of Hinata and his realization of love for her. It should be also in a dramatic way, something like vice versa version of chapter 437, but with Naruto actually died for short perioud of time. Naruto turned 6-9 tails because of rage+love for Hinata, but this time there should only love, so this new power up will become his final transformation into something like this:
http://s4.zerochan.net/Rikudou.Sennin.full.1164085.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RrCrD5Sxld4/UHdRtquvD0I/AAAAAAAAAGE/76638Tu5JEw/s1600/Naruto+Rikudou+Sennin+(2).jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

I was wondering, how Naruto would react right now in the manga, if Hinata was seriously injured, like during Pain's fight? I mean back then it was Hinata's almost death, that made Naruto go wild, while she still was a shy girl and firend for him. But now, when he become so close with Hinata, witnessing her confession, holding her hand and also him became friends with Kurama, how strong his reaction will be, if Hinata will be seriously injured again in front of him? Will there be even more anger? Will he unleash some unexpected power? Because since Kurama is friend, there wouldn't tailed dark versions of kyuubi.

The only thing I imagine, is that if he Naruto saw her been injured right now, the next frame in the manga would took two pages for something like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8wsx9Us11B0/URvr6MOeGzI/AAAAAAAAAxM/GDCPCII0-l0/s1600/berserk+-+010.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 am

This scenario takes place after the war is said and done, all of the conflict has been settled and peace has been restored.

Back in Konoha everyone has gathered at main hall in celebration of the new found peace. Naruto notices that Hinata is missing and sees her standing on the balcony by herself outside.

Hinata leans against the edge or the balcony peering outwards towards the newly rebuilt Konoha. With a small smile on her face, she silently reflects on all the events that have happened over the past few years while admiring the beautiful horizon. Wordlessly, Naruto joins her and begins to lean against the edge as well. He turns to her and gives her a warm smile, blush staining his cheeks. Hinata returns his smile, with a gentle smile and small blush of her own. For a moment time slows down as they gaze happily into one another's eyes. But eventually they both turn their attention back to the horizon.
The typically over-confident Naruto then becomes a bit bashful as he inwardly contemplates whether or not to make a move. He takes a deep breath before slowing inching his hand towards hers.

And this happens:

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o3_500

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o2_500

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o1_500

End Scene

*Sigh* a fangirl can dream right~~
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

@Aelita
My gahd that was so adorable. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 195309866
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

I like that scenario :P
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 pm

@Aelita

I can totally see it happening like that Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 2835597988 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Well, with the latest chapter in the manga, I think we might be seeing another Naruhina moment possibly. I might have a little more on a scenario that I'm thinking about tomorrow.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

@ Aelita

Oh my god that scenario. So freakin adorable and cute!~ I would love to see that happen. By the way, what anime is that scene from?
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:44 am

Obito's bijuu-dama explodes.

Gamakichi desappiears to Mountain Myōboku.

Minato "dies".

Sasuke protects himself with Susano, well enough for not to be dead, but not good enough to not been damaged.

Naruto used Kurama's chakra to protect himself, but just like Sasuke, it wasn't enough to prevent the damage, only death.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are at the edge of death.

*Hinata and Sakura runs to Naruto and Sasuke*

Obito: I'm sorry, but there is nothing you can do now, just accept the perfect world - there everything will be alright with you and everyone you have lost will be alive again.

Hinata reached Naruto, took his head and lay on her knees, while holding his head with her hands. Sakura doing the same for Sasuke. Both girls are ctying in pain, because Naruto and Sasuke are barely breathing and could die at any moment.

Obito is looking at this whole scene and this picture comes to his head:
Spoiler:
Because exactly the same picture he is witnessing right at the moment.

Obito: ... Rin... What have I done?

Madara is trying to attack Obito with his Super Susano, while Obito is stuck with the whole picture of him realizing all his mistakes at the one moment. But he was able to avoid Madara's attack.

Obito: ... You... You used me from the very beginning. How could I even believe, that something so sick as your plan could do any justice to memories of Rin!

Madara: And it took almost 20 years for you to realize all that? Looks like I was indeed perfectly playing my game. Too bad I will have to take your life to make my real dream become true. Your precious love for Rin was a perfect material for building such good doll as Tobi.

Obito once again looks at Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura. He start getting tears in his eyes, while pronouncing...

Obito: ... Rin... Kakashi... Minato-sensei... I'm sorry...

Obito jumps to Madara, to finish him and seal him once and for all... But everything he met, while trying to reach Madara, is a giant susano sword going through his chest...

Madara: You don't think that I didn't predict, that you can achieve such power? You are my doll, Obito, I have think everything one step more over you.

Madara's secret power will be revealed later.

Meanwhile, Sakura started healing Sasuke and Naruto, but it helps only Sasuke, because his Susano protected him better, than Naruto did with Kurama's chakra. Hinata started to understand, that things are going to end bad for Naruto.

From this point will start conversation with Sage of Six Paths, that I described in previous scenario: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p165-possible-naruhina-scenarios#9391
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am

@ GreatKungLao Very interesting scenario! If that happens this way, will it change Sasuke's mind?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 am

Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao Very interesting scenario! If that happens this way, will it change Sasuke's mind?
Not about Naruto, I guess. I don't think he ready to accept Naruto's naivety. But he would care about him staying alive... To fight him by himself, of course.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao Very interesting scenario! If that happens this way, will it change Sasuke's mind?
Not about Naruto, I guess. I don't think he ready to accept Naruto's naivety. But he would care about him staying alive... To fight him by himself, of course.

"To fight him by himself" or to kill him by himself? Sasuke should put himself together and try to really understand what Itachi told him. When he has an idea, he becomes a bit obsessive too, then he does something, learns something new, takes another decision etc. For instance, he was obsessed about killing Itachi, then killed him, then learned the other part of the story with Tobi, then decided to destroy Konoha, then met Itachi again and the Hokages and he decided to help the alliance.

Now I'm afraid he is obsessed to bring his idea of peace. What should happen to make him realize that he's the naive one? Naruto's death?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:24 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

"To fight him by himself" or to kill him by himself? Sasuke should put himself together and try to really understand what Itachi told him. When he has an idea, he becomes a bit obsessive too, then he does something, learns something new, takes another decision etc. For instance, he was obsessed about killing Itachi, then killed him, then learned the other part of the story with Tobi, then decided to destroy Konoha, then met Itachi again and the Hokages and he decided to help the alliance.

Now I'm afraid he is obsessed to bring his idea of peace. What should happen to make him realize that he's the naive one? Naruto's death?  

Whether or not he thinks it will bring peace, Naruto's death sure seems to be pretty high on the list Sasuke wants to do with this week.

He obviously wants control of Konoha so he can instill his own brand of justice and peace so the Uchiha deal doesn't happen again.

But if he does kill Naruto, he can never become Hokage or rule Konoha, so his plans seem to be a little unclear at this point.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:30 am

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/362/9/e/naruhina_by_mihmosa-d5phi1g.jpg

This needs to happen immediately to transform Naruto into real Sage of Six Paths - the one who is moved by true, pure and kind love, not the one, which made you selfish and sick of reality.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31 am

engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

Whether or not he thinks it will bring peace, Naruto's death sure seems to be pretty high on the list Sasuke wants to do with this week.

He obviously wants control of Konoha so he can instill his own brand of justice and peace so the Uchiha deal doesn't happen again.

But if he does kill Naruto, he can never become Hokage or rule Konoha, so his plans seem to be a little unclear at this point.

That's the problem with him. It's quite difficult to know what is going on in his head and that's why he should not be naive that by killing Naruto, he will rule over Konoha... No chance except if he becomes a cruel dictator.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 am

GreatKungLao wrote:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/362/9/e/naruhina_by_mihmosa-d5phi1g.jpg

This needs to happen immediately to transform Naruto into real Sage of Six Paths - the one who is moved by true, pure and kind love, not the one, which made you selfish and sick of reality.

That looks good and bad at the same time. I'd die if this chakra transfer you were talking about happens... That would be awesome.

Sorry I just wanted to clear something, "bad" because Naruto is on the edge to die according to this picture. But thanks to love's chakra transfer...

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to clear something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote:http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/362/9/e/naruhina_by_mihmosa-d5phi1g.jpg

Now THIS would be a cool Chakra transfer.

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Spoiler:

That's the problem with him. It's quite difficult to know what is going on in his head and that's why he should not be naive that by killing Naruto, he will rule over Konoha... No chance except if he becomes a cruel dictator.

I think it's perfectly okay at this point to believe that Sasuke might still be a little unstable mentally. He hasn't been truly sane in years, so it's a good first step to realize that peace is the preferable endgame. But it may take more time for him to realize that killing his best friend is bad, and usually not conducive to running a successful campaign for Hokage.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 am

engetsu wrote:

Yeah, the one, that also has nothing romantic in there. Even if Kishimoto will put it on cover of volume 68, it still will be just chakra transfer (Hinata was just doing mouth to moth reanimation).
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:44 am

engetsu wrote:I think it's perfectly okay at this point to believe that Sasuke might still be a little unstable mentally. He hasn't been truly sane in years, so it's a good first step to realize that peace is the preferable endgame. But it may take more time for him to realize that killing his best friend is bad, and usually not conducive to running a successful campaign for Hokage.

Yes you are right. He needs to come back to his senses after all these years. Hopefully Sakura will do a good job and reason him...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Yeah, the one, that also has nothing romantic in there. Even if Kishimoto will put it on cover of volume 68, it still will be just chakra transfer (Hinata was just doing mouth to moth reanimation).

Lol That is very well written!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next