Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Subaru Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Thanks everyone who answered my questions. I'm fine now =) I'm so happy that so many people support naruhina DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 2139395408 )))

GreatKungLao wrote:Who told you that he wants NarSak?
No, nobody told. I'm just afraid it, that's all)

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:why would you think Kishimoto has "forgotten" Hinata's feelings
Oh, no! I didn't wrote this. Kishimoto doesn't forgot about hinata's feelings. I see it.
If in the end we will not see NaruHina, I can't understand  WHY Kishi shows Hinata's love. That's why I believe naruhina will be happen.

Lickstermik wrote:I'm sure he wouldn't have put all the thought and effort into it just to flush it all down the toilet in the end, do you?
oh, yeah! I absolutly agree with you)))

But some people say that Hinata wants to be on the side of Naruto like Shikamaru, Kiba and his other friends...
(only as a friend, doesn't as a girlfriend)  It irritates me. Why did not they see the basic things? I really hope that Kishi is not one of them.
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Subaru wrote:But some people say that Hinata wants to be on the side of Naruto like Shikamaru, Kiba and his other friends...
(only as a friend, doesn't as a girlfriend)  It irritates me. Why did not they see the basic things? I really hope that Kishi is not one of them.
In this chapter (648), all of them could feel Naruto's heart. Hinata expressed her wish to be by his side again and that's just logically following the resolve she made in chapter 573 (which was not made on a camaraderie level but on a romantic one), then the wish she expressed in chapter 633 to be with Naruto "forever" while remembering the handhold and Naruto's smile.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Subaru wrote:Thanks everyone who answered my questions. I'm fine now =) I'm so happy that so many people support naruhina DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 2139395408 )))

GreatKungLao wrote:Who told you that he wants NarSak?
No, nobody told. I'm just afraid it, that's all)

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:why would you think Kishimoto has "forgotten" Hinata's feelings
Oh, no! I didn't wrote this. Kishimoto doesn't forgot about hinata's feelings. I see it.
If in the end we will not see NaruHina, I can't understand  WHY Kishi shows Hinata's love. That's why I believe naruhina will be happen.

Lickstermik wrote:I'm sure he wouldn't have put all the thought and effort into it just to flush it all down the toilet in the end, do you?
oh, yeah! I absolutly agree with you)))

But some people say that Hinata wants to be on the side of Naruto like Shikamaru, Kiba and his other friends...
(only as a friend, doesn't as a girlfriend)
 It irritates me. Why did not they see the basic things? I really hope that Kishi is not one of them.
the thing is that in  633 when hinata made that resolve to be by his side,she meant she wants to remain at his side as his 'soulmate'
also when she said it, it was to herself(and us readers) but when she said it again after shikamaru, she still meant it the same way she did in 633, it is just that she voiced it out and let everyone else know including naruto. that is basically it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 am

I was given with Naruto volume 59, where is chapter 558-559, so here is "It's all in your eyes" moment in Japanese:

Starts from when Naruto jumped to protect Hinata. I write down only Naruto's and Hinata's words and only when they speak with each other, so no Kiba, Neji and Shino:

Chapter 558:
Naruto: 遅くなってすまねェ・・・・・ (Osoku natte sumane~e)
Hinata: ナルトくん・・・? (Naruto-kun?)
Naruto: もう大丈夫だ! (Mō daijōbuda!)

Chapter 559:
Naruto: 大丈夫かヒナタ? (Daijōbuka hinata?)
Hinata: ナ・・・ナルトくん (Na naruto-kun)

Hinata: ナルトくんだよ・・・目を見ればわかる (Naruto-kunda yo-me o mireba wakaru)
・・・・・・ごめんね・・・ナルトくん・・・皆疑い深くなってるの (Gomen ne naruto-kun mina utagaibukaku na~tsu teru no)
Naruto: もうオレが来たからには防戦に回る必要はねェ!! (Mō ore ga kitakaraniwa bōsen ni mawaru hitsuyō wa nē! !)
偽者は片っ端から見つける!一緒にやるぞ皆!! (Nisemono wa katappashikara mitsukeru! Issho ni yaru zo mina! !)

Hinata: ・・・・・・・・・
守らなきゃいけない人に・・・やつばり私ってダメだ・・・・・・ (Mamoranakya ikenai hito ni ya tsubari watashi tte dameda)
Naruto: ・・・気にすんなヒナタ・・・・・・ (Ki ni sun na hinata)
オレだってお前に2度も守られてばかりじゃカッコわりーしな! (Ore datte omae ni 2-do mo mamora rete bakarija kakko wari ̄-shina!)
Hinata: わ・・・わたしは別に・・・そんな気にしてなんか・・・ (Wa watashi wa betsuni son'na ki ni shite nanka)
Naruto: 目を見りゃわかる (Me o mirya wakaru)
いちいち落ち込むな!お前は強えーんだから!! (Ichīchi ochikomu na! Omae wa tsuyo e ̄ ndakara! !)
行くぞ!! (Ikuzo! !)
Hinata: うん! (ありがとう) (Un! (Arigatō)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:03 pm

663: inb4 NarSak is canonz HURR DURR.

No, it's not. While I can see why some of you may feel frustrated, please don't go around sulking. We do want Sakura to save Naruto's life, don't we?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:05 pm

^ good point there berrie. I hope we see Hinata in the next chapter. I haven't lost hope yet.

@OP; updated.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Oh yes because cpr is sooo romantic.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Go ahead, let NS think NaruSaku is canon.

I ain't even mad.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:35 pm

I am going to enjoy what NS has to say.
should be an entertaining week before the next chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Naruto on the verge of death and she still hasn't realized her "romantic feelings" for him....

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 2271151913 

We got this NH.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Yeah and the Kiss of Life makes NS canon.  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 3848291250  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 2463036399  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 4054107101  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 982020691  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 233944022 

Nice try NS, but Sakura performing a basic skill that all medics should know doesn't constitute as a romantic moment.

yeah right every medic or first Aid users needs to know what CPR is, but I am repeating what I have said since the chapter's release and I really should stop, I really hate repeating myself.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:06 am

Are people actually worried?  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 72114879 There is nothing romantic about the cpr nor does it hint at anything being romantic later on. Sakura is fighting to keep her friend alive and Kudos to her for that. Were it Sasuke ,or any of the other K11 in Naruto's place for that matter, she would do the same and everything in her power to save them i'm sure.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:27 am

Personally I cannot wait for when we get the last laugh, I say let it over glorify the so called moment, it will only be more satisfying when NaruHina get a real romantic moment, none of this made up BS, just a pure moment, no interference from Madara, no third party POV and no parallels.

I think I will be ready to make my prediction when the next NH moment will happen. let it go, the fun is watching it celebrate a non-romantic CPR.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:10 am

UGH NARUSAKU CANT SAY NOTHING ABOUT THE NARUHINA HAND HOLD AFTER JUST SEEING NEJI DIE.NARUTO IS HALF FREAKING DEAD AND SAKURA IS GIVING HIM CPR AND NS IS TALKING ABOUT KISSING???WHAT!!LOLOL I DONT WANNA HEAR NOTHING ABOUT 615 FROM NS EVA EVA EVA AGAIN...

CAN I CALL POPPY COCK ON THAT???IT JUST SHOWS THAT NS IS REALLY BIASED AND SUPER SELFISH TO THINK SAKURA IS IN LOVE WITH HIM BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT NARUTO TO DIE GOOD GOLLY SHE IS A MEDIC NINJA!!!

Ugh whatever,i'll let it enjoy this "cannon"moment  have fun ns lol

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mentioning fans // my bad anbu ** looks both ways and goes back into her dark corner**)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 pm

I'd take romance (what there is of it) in this series seriously, when it isn't spammed in my face 24/7/365 until the end of time. I mean good grief, EVERY little thing is blown up too 15x what it should be for heavens sake. It is ruining my enjoyment of this series. I might take a break because this is SO behond comical at this point and it isn't any fun anymore.

Something that doesn't really make a big effect (but it does have an effect) on the plot gets blown up too make it something it isn't doesn't sit well with me.

BTW this isn't directed too anyone on here. You guys and gals on here are rather good about it and don't shove it down people like me throats all the time.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Since it is celebrating too early, I personaly cannot wait for Kishi to nuke NS.

also I feel that there hasn't been a true romantic moment since chapter 615, sure we had Hinata running towards Naruto after finding that he is in bad shape, but I would like to see a NARU>Hinata later on maybe in the next 4-6 chapters but not now.

I would also like to see the fight between Madara come to a decisive end, romance can wait in my opinion.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:01 pm

I agree it is incredibly annoying. Why is Sakura holding his heart now a symbolism for NS or Naruto loving her? Then it's said that it's Sakura and this was done purposely so it's romantic inclined? How about saving/protecting Naruto is one of Sakura's freaking goals, so it's about time Kishi shows her really coming into her own regarding it. She might even be saving/protecting Sasuke as well in the near future as per her goals.

But its near valentines day and she's holding his heart!  So? Also, we have another chapter before Valentines Day so...

Sakura is finally getting a chapter greatly centered around her and her badassery, and I have to hear this bullshit about it being romantically undertoned, while Naruto is basically dead. At least when 615 happened, both parties were aware and conscious, oh and Naruto initiated it and there was a positive response.

Sakura is working her ass off to heal her fallen friend, and nothing about her words or actions are romantic. She even separates this from being too personal about her and Naruto specifcally by saying: "no way I'm letting someone die on my watch!"

Then she thinks of Naruto wanting to be Hokage. Thinking of his goals (like she's done before, as did others), she continues to fight to keep him alive. Where's the romance? The declaration of romantic love? NS apparently hasn't comprehended that unless Sakura ephiphanises next chapter, that it's last leg to stand on, the "Sakura will realize her tru wuv when Naruto dies" has been eliminated. So what is left for NS to happen?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Once again the sad part is that Naruto is close to "kicking the bucket" and Sakura is tring her best and ns acting like naruto and her are having some magical moment, but then again ns doesnt seem to care about Naruto's side in this (he has no side he is out cold) and needs something to make it seem like Sakura is falling for him because honestly like what 51-mustang said there hasnt been any romance since 615 and in ns case no romance at all in this series
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:14 pm

in my opinion as well as the others on this site, the only way for NS to occur is through an asspull, I don't think Kishi is dumb enough to pull that sort of BS, he has developed NaruHina in a positive way and has worked on it really well not shoving it down our throats but in perfectly spaced and timed moments. besides it would be out of Sakura's character to take advantage of a crippled Naruto, if she did do that I wouldn't have a nice thing to say about Sakura (insert bashing comments here) I honestly have never pictured Sakura to take advantage of anyone situation like this.

I guess the NS glasses do cause blindness since without pairing glasses I spotted no romantic undertones in this chapter as well as the ones proceeding chapter 633 (hinata's resolve and flashback to her having her hand squeezed by Naruto), since that chapter the shipping moments have all but dried up, maybe that is because Kishi knows how to prioritise everything, I don't see a shipping moment for a little while to come since Kishi is going to make the final fight against Madara his priority.

I would hate for a pairing moment to happen right now, even if that pairing moment was NaruHina, as I said romance can wait, it is just that simple.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:25 pm

I do think that Kishi is pandering to an extent, but for NS to go so far as to say NH has lost because Hinata falling means she's fallen short of being the one for Naruto is just really stupid. NH is still most likely endgame until Sakura starts showing she loves Naruto romantically and not Sasuke. So far, she hasn't and I severely doubt she ever will.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:31 pm

I feel so worried for Naruto and Sasuke at this point, I'm not even caring about the paring wars at this point in the manga so it doesn't worry me right now. I just want to see them wake up again. That's my opinion.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 11 Empty Chapter 663 is posted and (I'm overreacting)

Post by avenircham Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:02 am

So people, I've scrolled a lot of threads and your opinions, views and theories have amazed me so far,

And, since I'm overreacting, and tensed a bit, I need some people to help me ease this stress caused by the latest chapter.
Sakura performs the CPR to Naruto, aaaaaaaanddd, I'm afraid of the shipping war, trouble or whatever-you-say-it. I apologize for being frantic about it, but I'm really terrified if NaruSaku posts or arguments are going to build up. I don't hate Sakura, I'm just afraid of those NaruSaku arguments using this chapter. Though, I wanna cry since, Madara is freaking strong/sage/etc and Naruto's lips are tainted by his teammates (First Sasuke, sakura) jk. But, do you have any theories regarding the issue in the latest chapter? Opinions?

The moment was so intense...

I'm overreacting, NARUHINA SHOULD HAPPEN,CANON OR ENDGAME.

Okay, thanks for the clarification, CPR is not romantic. I know that Kishi has prepared something bigger for Naruhina. Those large panels weren't for nothing right? And oh, Please Naruto, defeat Madara first then be wed with Hinata and become Hokage.

I apologize for the immature statements

This post has been modified by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the shippers is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
avenircham
avenircham

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 am

Hello, and welcome! ^.^ I'll go ahead and merge this thread in a few with the "Don't give up hope!" sticky thread, since you can get reassurance about our pairing there. It is really nothing to worry about.

Also, if you want to discuss the chapter or predict the next one, you can go to the chapter discussion thread and join the discussion! Hope you find what you're looking for there.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lavender angel 3 Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Hinata will surely succeed in her love with Naruto sooner or later....all of u have faith in naruhina because TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS.......
lavender angel 3
lavender angel 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am

Yo, guys, been a while. Had to come here after reading the the recent chapter. Hehe wasn't disappointed. Though, I'm surprised about the overreactions. I thought 631 was more troubling (if you can call it that) to NH than 663.
663 could've have been less romantic. Sakura doesn't realize anything new about her feelings for Naruto and the CPR and the heart massage were only performed because normal medical jutsu wouldn't work because Naruto got Kurama extracted from him.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next