Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Cover Page 64

+14
jcena18
Strawberry
TinaBeanz
Venus Omega
Azuula
Super Panda
CoolChels
Zori
DerelictV
I like it
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
Yuri
Member1
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Cover Page 64

Post by Cherry_Bomb Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I noticed that as well lol
It's funny Narusaku side-ship Sasukarin, i guess they are into the "the no serious pairings played only for laughs and comedy" Because Naruto looooves so much Sakura, he understand her so much like Karin does with his Sasuke-kun.

I just remember this chapter after the pain arc(?) when some little kid tell to Sakura and Naruto why Sasuke has left. Then that little brat said "It was because there was a love triangle involved?" And Naruto said "of course not"
Why Kishi have to write this if there is a love triangle?? For Narusaku shippers Naruto loves Sakura, Sasura loves Sasuke and then there Sasuke. Of course there a love triangle! (in narusaku mind) but it doesn't make sense for Kishi to write that little dialogue and Naruto denied it so happily lol!

The fact is Naruto doesn't like Sakura since early part 2!( since that famous flashback you know).

@Twins Steps: <3

Last edited by Cherry_Bomb on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cherry_Bomb
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:41 pm

The Joker approves.

Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 Tumblr_mkn4bd0XLw1r7m90oo2_250
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

I agree with everything you guys say. Also the fact that they argue against NH by saying that we only like NaruHina because of Hinata and don't take Naruto's feelings into account. But yet most of the NS shippers I've seen are 100% Sakura fans.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:41 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I agree with everything you guys say. Also the fact that they argue against NH by saying that we only like NaruHina because of Hinata and don't take Naruto's feelings into account. But yet most of the NS shippers I've seen are 100% Sakura fans.
If you think about it, they don't take Naruto's feelings into consideration. Sakura causes him pain, even Sai said it. And they don't care if Naruto is a 2nd choice. They don't even care about Sakura's feelings either, she's in love with someone else. But they just WANT her to end up with the HERO, not the evil,crazy, villain.

I bet if Sasuke never left and never became revenge crazy, if he had stayed in the village and was still good. A lot of the NS fans would not exist. There might be some, but most would be Sasusaku fans.

How can they say we don't consider Naruto's feelings. Naruto is one of my fave characters too. I cried when watching the anime part 1, of when he was younger and people hated him, and mistreated him, and turned their backs to him, and had no one, and was alone (and the sad music playing, just made me cry more). I want him to be happy and truly be loved. And we all know Hinata would never make Naruto sad.

Naruto himself never rejected Hinata, so obviously (and because of many recent chapters) he seems more receptive to her feelings. If he blatantly said he doesn't love Hinata in a romantic way, and he never will. Then, I'd accept it, because there should be love from both sides. I'd be sad, but I'd accept it.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:59 am

Exactly, Hinata will be able to give Naruto all the love he needs. She's perfect for him. And she's the one of the only female in the series who can actually relate to Naruto's past & understand him.......... Unlike Sakura.... seriously, I don't get where the argument "Sakura understands Naruto better than Hinata," When it was shown in the chunnin exams that Hinata clearly understood him, where as Sakura doesn't understand him at all, this was basically everywhere in RTN, where Sakura begins to undertsand Naruto's life.....too bad it's filler.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 am

^^^
Yeah, how can they say Sakura understands him more? If she did understand him, she would've known she was hurting him all this time. It shouldn't have taken someone else to tell her that she's hurting him.

Plus, if she did know him better, she would have known that her fake confession would've hurt him more, and that it would not have worked on him. Furthermore, if she really understood him, she should've also known that Naruto wasn't just bringing Sasuke back for just her, but for team 7, and for himself because he loves him like a bro.

Sakura obviously cares for Naruto (as a team mate and close friend), but no, she doesn't understand him as much as NS makes it seem to be.

Last edited by TnaBna111 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 am

Those NarSak fans really don't take Sakura's feelings into account. They're trying to force a poor girl who can't let go of her (now returning ^-^) love into loving someone she just can't.
All these chapters, she could have developed romantic feelings for him, but nope. The failfession and chapter 540 knocked down almost any possible evidence of Sakura loving Naruto. And if she was considering Naruto, why wasn't he pictured in Sakura's mind when she was thinking about the one she loves? If she truly was developing feelings for Naruto, wouldn't she have thought about him as well along with Sasuke.
But nope. Just Sauce was in her mind. :3 Sorry Nardo, Sakwa-chan still doesn't like you that way, ahaha~
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 am

More on how Hinata really understood Naruto in part 1:

I was rereading volume 9 yesterday(during the chuunin third preliminaries), and it really stuck out to me that while Sakura would throw in encouragement shouts to Naruto, Hinata started to but was too timid to do so. :( But she also had a long inner dialogue about how she understood him and believed in him and that's why she looked up to him so much. Plus the acknowledgement her actions for Naruto (with the ointment) got from Kurenai who then started to realize it. Just gave me some feels, man.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

And even though he was fighting against her team mate she was still cheering for Naruto :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 am

She was, and that's partly why she didn't want to cheer at all. Oh, Hinata... you're so adorable.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:22 am

Ahh~~ that's exactly why Hinata became my favourite character Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 3811092755
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am

I don't see how anyone could hate this adorable bbycakes. All Hinata's ever done is strive to become better and give Naruto positive encouragement. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 195309866 Hinata is a character you are actually supposed to like and sympathize for... Her haters sure are weird.
One of my main reasons of joining this forum was to absorb all the Hinata love here. ^-^ I've had enough Hinata hate elsewhere. Yuck. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 4274850723
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:16 am

Sasuke-hime wrote:I don't see how anyone could hate this adorable bbycakes. All Hinata's ever done is strive to become better and give Naruto positive encouragement. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 195309866 Hinata is a character you are actually supposed to like and sympathize for... Her haters sure are weird.
One of my main reasons of joining this forum was to absorb all the Hinata love here. ^-^ I've had enough Hinata hate elsewhere. Yuck. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 4274850723

Hinata is a perf bby. She is so cute, I can't stand it!! I just want to squeeze her and pinch her cheeks and @__@ She is the sweetest sweety Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 195309866
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 am

DerelictV wrote:
Sasuke-hime wrote:I don't see how anyone could hate this adorable bbycakes. All Hinata's ever done is strive to become better and give Naruto positive encouragement. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 195309866 Hinata is a character you are actually supposed to like and sympathize for... Her haters sure are weird.

Hinata is a perf bby. She is so cute, I can't stand it!! I just want to squeeze her and pinch her cheeks and @__@ She is the sweetest sweety Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 195309866

Yusss. Haters gonna hate her glory. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 528746348
And when the haters call her weak, I just let them know:
Congratulations, numbnuts. You guys have figured out her character. Hinata was meant to be weak, so she could work hard and make herself a better, stronger person. If she were strong from the beginning, her story wouldn't be too interesting, and her love for Naruto would have probably never sparked. After all, Hinata grew to love Naruto mainly because she could relate herself to him. They were both weak, but gave 110% in effort, and became much stronger than ever before. Their bond and story is so beautiful and heartwarming; screw those haters; they lack sympathy. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 3657412632
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:32 am

Sasuke-hime wrote:
DerelictV wrote:

Yusss. Haters gonna hate her glory. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 528746348
And when the haters call her weak, I just let them know:
Congratulations, numbnuts. You guys have figured out her character. Hinata was meant to be weak, so she could work hard and make herself a better, stronger person. If she were strong from the beginning, her story wouldn't be too interesting, and her love for Naruto would have probably never sparked. After all, Hinata grew to love Naruto mainly because she could relate herself to him. They were both weak, but gave 110% in effort, and became much stronger than ever before. Their bond and story is so beautiful and heartwarming; screw those haters; they lack sympathy. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 3657412632

SNAP SNAP Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 4 1563772825

They worked hard for their strength! Can't overlook all that they have gone through. Hinata worked hard to get where she is, and she is one fearless cookie
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4