Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto 630 Naruhina

4 posters

Go down

naruto 630 Naruhina Empty naruto 630 Naruhina

Post by itachi75 Sat May 11, 2013 3:09 am

I know that this might seem like a stupid thing to say, and i know it isn't going to ame much sense.
-
but i was remembering the chapter in which Sakura realized that Hinata loved naruto, and i remember in the chuunin exams where she noticed how Hinata was always observing Naruto. I was thinking that maybe Sakura will say one more thing to Naruto like this.
-
"do you love her Naruto?" sorta what C.2 said to Lelouch about Shirley in Code Geass(if you watch the show)
-
i feel that it would be a pretty interesting thing to happen what do you think. sorry again if it sounds like a stupid idea.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

naruto 630 Naruhina Empty Re: naruto 630 Naruhina

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 11, 2013 3:16 am

I. WOULD. DIE. ...and probably have a seizure.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 am

No, I do not want sakura asking Hinata if she likes Naruto, I'd rather have her ask Naruto if he likes Hinata. Why? Simply because the only way to truly kill Narusaku is for love to be confirmed by Naruto's side.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat May 11, 2013 3:57 am

@twinsteps
that was my point. that sakura will ask Naruto if she loves Hinata, or think, "he loves Hinata" exactly like she did with hinata, "Hinata loves Naruto"
lol.

@neko
that would be my reaction as well
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 11, 2013 4:03 am

In all honesty I really don't want to see much more NaruHina until after the Juubi has been defeated, we have had NaruHina shoved right in our faces since chapter 437 naruto 630 Naruhina 704842727

NaruSaku was as good as dead after the Kage Summit, even in C442 Sakura to a certain extent she has accepted the fact that Hinata loves Naruto. To have Sakura asked if Naruto loves Hinata and with him replying favourably, I would consider it just bad timing due to the fact that they still have two deadly enemies to contend with, the next chapter I believe would either contain one of these two things, Kakashi's fight with that bitch Obito, or the reinforcements of Sasuke, Taka, Orochimaru and the previous Hokages or even both.

I think Naruto will reply favourably but I would like it after the battle with the Juubi and Madara is settled.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 11, 2013 4:14 am

Well, I hardly believe he's 'in love' with her, there's no way. I do think he's starting to develop feelings, but there's no time to dwell on that in a war. I can see Sakura asking Naruto AFTER the war if he LIKES her or has feelings for her. Love takes a little time though.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down