Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

+23
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
IIRUNEII
Rasengan671
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
nhtalakun
kagome1991
Bubbles
Zori
Batokusanagi
zanetaC13
Fallere825
uzzyman95
JulaShona
Mustang
itachi75
racefan1992
lily567
GreatKungLao
Strawberry
Aelita
Irielo
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? Empty A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 pm

After having thought about that, I would like to see them kissing in a situation when they are alone, in their own dimension, without any stress... I am not stating that it will happen but in case it happens how could you imagine or what kind of situation you would prefer for a NaruHina kiss?

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A change of title)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by Aelita Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

Sometime after they start dating. I always imagined that there'd be some kind of admittance from Naruto's side that he's falling for Hinata first (whether it be through words or through action and physical contact), sometime after the war (maybe a few weeks after they return home). Then they would start dating and after a while of dating, they'd share their first kiss. Sweet patient baby steps in true Naruhina fashion. The moment would be really sweet, romantic, intimate and private. No outside stress or pressure from war or impending danger, just the two of them in a sweet simple "I want to show you my feelings for you" kiss.
A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 195309866 

I'm a little pessimistic when it comes to seeing a Naruhina kiss in canon, really because of the nature of shounen manga. I can't tell you how many Asian romance dramas I've watched where the climax at the end is just a passionate hug lol. So it really wouldn't surprise me if a kiss scene between Naruto and Hinata were omitted all together (plus it'd be hilariously ironic if Sasunaru ended up being the only ship with a kiss lol). But hey during that time Naruto met the other Jinchuriki and Bijuu Naruto had implied that kissing a girl is still something on his wish-list. So maybe there there's a tiny bit of hope for a kiss scene.

Last edited by Aelita on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:41 am

I hope that too that Naruto will realize his wish: kissing a girl, Hinata of course. Please Kishi, bring this revolution in your manga, I'd die for it. Thanks Aelita to share your POV. The way you described this situation makes sense imo and reflects a true tender and private NaruHina atmosphere.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:03 am

I think it will happen. Because of the scene Aelita mentioned, when Naruto told Yagura how sad it was he never got to kiss a girl. Also, we've already gotten couples kissing scenes: Tsunade and Dan, even though they were forehead kisses, I still count them. And Yahiko and Konan, even if it was cut off.

I don't think we will get much details about Naruto and Hinata's romantic relationship, sadly. I don't think we'll get to see how many dates they'll go on and stuff like that. But I would like to see an implied kiss at least (like Yahiko and Konan) after Naruto confesses to Hinata. I want it to be private, a moment of just between the two. I think if they have an audience it just gets awkward.

Anything is good! Even if it's just a kiss on the cheek it'll be adorable. <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 am

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am

Thanks Strawberry. That's good to remind about DanTsu and Yahikonan! At least one chapter when the war is over dealing with a date with Naruto and Hinata in Konoha, maybe with funny moments and one tender and private moment... You know, after all this war and violence things, just a cool down chapter. But I don't think that would be just after the war, or even when the Sasuke's issue is done.

@ GreatKungLao I can't open this page. If you could describe it or even tell what you think about that, that would be good. You can have a different POV, just share it. Thanks!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:28 am

Irielo wrote:that, that would be good. You can have a different POV, just share it. Thanks!
Try like that:
Spoiler:
I like it, because here Naruto as a hero at the top of the world with the right girl by his side and he is kissing her, without anyone to disturb... Well, almost without anyone =)))
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:35 am

@Strawberry I would forever be loling if Naruhina ended up getting a forehead kiss.

An implied kiss like what Yahikonan got would be wonderful. For someone who's strong suit isn't romance, Kishimoto pulled that scene off really well. A kiss on the cheek would be adorable too. Though my ideal kiss scene (as I've mentioned before lol) would be something similar to the kiss scene between Aang and Katara at the end of Atla. But I think an implied kiss is a more realistic hope. It'd probably happen near the very end of the manga though (Kishi and his love of stringing along the pairing wars) after everything's been resolved in the main plot.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:44 am

^ Now that you mention it, NaruHina getting a forehead kiss would indeed be hilarious. xD

Anyways, I really like this fan-art, because I can imagine something like this happening. Even if it gets cut-off in the third panel. LOL!
Spoiler:
image by: pia-sama

I can imagine both Naruto and Hinata blushing like that and with those expressions. <3 And to have a panel of them looking into each other's eyes blushing right before the kiss seems really cute.

*sigh* A fan-girl can dream. LOL.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 am

OMG! Strawberry what are you doing to me?!? So adorable! Thanks for the share!

@GreatKungLao Sorry my friend, I still have problem to open it. Just make a short description of the situation. That will be very fine because now I'm getting frustrated not to be able to open the page and the picture you've sent.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:41 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Now that you mention it, NaruHina getting a forehead kiss would indeed be hilarious. xD

Anyways, I really like this fan-art, because I can imagine something like this happening. Even if it gets cut-off in the third panel. LOL!
Spoiler:

I can imagine both Naruto and Hinata blushing like that and with those expressions. <3 And to have a panel of them looking into each other's eyes blushing right before the kiss seems really cute.

thnxs strawberry
I wanted to post this yesterday when I saw it on facebook but when I clicked on the link to see if it was working on the preview before I post it , I was getting an error so I gave up hoping someone else woudl post it

this would be something I wiould definitely like to see after the war

how about a scene where everyone it cheering for the world's newest an youngest war her.
lady tsunade and all of naruto's friends were the first to greet him
tsunade : naruto ' you've finally achieved your goals of acknowledgement and soon to be hokage'
well you've got your work cut out for you
naruto : I am not going to be hokage until I am older and also

* walks over to hinata who is standing between her dad and kiba, takes her hand and takes her to the front of everyone else*

continues what he was saying earlier

when I become hokage, I want hinata as the woman i want beside me always and also as my wife

kiba says ' its about damn time'

hinata blushes

hiashi says well I have no problem with it just don't break her heart, if you, do hero or no hero I will break you

tsunade says we'll just leave you two to sort 'things' out

everyone leaves and naruto and hinata are alone

naruto : hinata, there is something I will like to say
hinata: ok naruto
naruto: hinata, from the time I first met you, besides iruka sensei you were the first person or I should say the first girl that made me smile, who never gave up on me when everyone else did. I have came this far in life because of you. you encouraged me, when times were tough and I felt like I couldn't do it anymore , you were always there to lift me up, to make me believe in myself again. you taught me what love was and that no matter how many times you fell down, you should always get back up and try again. hinata, if I didn't have you, I don't know where I'll be, I wouldn't have become this strong and I wouldn't have been able to get rid of the hatred that kurama had. besides my mom and dad who are my two suns , you are also my sun who always brightens my day when the dark times come. thank you for being there for me always, for supporting me, for believing in me but most importantly, thank you for loving me.

hinata: everyone thought I was a failure but when I see you fighting so hard, I gained the courage to fight, you were the first person to believe in me besides my teammates, you taught me that I can prove to everyone that I am not a failure. when you smile, the uneasiness and my doubts go away.
I wanted others to see what a hard worker and fighter you are. I have always believed in you because I knew whenever someone tries to knock you down you always get back up and fight for what you believe in. naruto I will and forever will be by your side, trusting you , believing in you, supporting you and forever and always love you no matter what happens

naruto: thank you hinata

and then that scene you have there strawberry can come into play :D

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:46 am

After the war would be nice. Hand holding would be the best bet for now. We'll never get a full makeout scene but a kiss on the cheek isn't out of the question.

But something could happen during the war, "love can bloom on a battlefield" thing.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:01 am

i can already here the ******* arguments, 'hey was practicing for sakuwa," or "he was trying to bite off her tongue'
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:11 am

Thanks for this cute and touching scenario lily! Hinata and Naruto sharing their thoughts and feelings about each other in privacy after making their relationship official, Hiashi's reaction... lol.  

Thanks for your POV racefan1992

Lol itachi75 With the ******, nothing is impossible lol. Let's just forget about it one minute...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:37 am

Irielo wrote:Thanks for this cute and touching scenario lily! Hinata and Naruto sharing their thoughts and feelings about each other in privacy after making their relationship official, Hiashi's reaction... lol.  

Lol itachi75 With the zombie, nothing is impossible lol. Let's just forget about it one minute...

thank you
I had already planned to post it earlier but I had things to do also this thread helped me put it together
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:44 am

We don't necessarily need to see a kiss, but you know it would be nice, I would like to see them walk back into Konoha, Naruto walks a head as the new hero of the war, Hinata runs to his side and this time she takes his hand looking up to him smiling and says this "I want to stay by your side forever Naruto-kun," Naruto smiles back and then turn towards her, he leans in closer then the panel gets cut off implying that we get the kiss scene.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:50 am

Irielo wrote:Thanks for this cute and touching scenario lily! Hinata and Naruto sharing their thoughts and feelings about each other in privacy after making their relationship official, Hiashi's reaction... lol.  

Lol itachi75 With the zombie, nothing is impossible lol. Let's just forget about it one minute...
Your quite welcome.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:55 am

Irielo wrote:
@GreatKungLao Sorry my friend, I still have problem to open it. Just make a short description of the situation. That will be very fine because now I'm getting frustrated not to be able to open the page and the picture you've sent.
Spoiler:

*day dreaming*

Result:
That's would be lovely IMO A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 789588777  
Spoiler:

But I would rather prefer something like that A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 3495430729 
Spoiler:

But I think the first option is more likely because of the the current "states". A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 2801306734
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:10 pm

When naruhina becomes cannon
uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Irielo, JulaShona, I'm not gonna give up, this is my ninja way! I just can't describe properly the beauty of that picture, so I tried to upload it on different sources and I hope that at least one of them will finally work for you:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1308/7d/82b67353f7d3.jpg
http://cs419128.vk.me/v419128239/5d5c/trUWJejaELU.jpg
http://funkyimg.com/u2/4881/618/297458o0600043612409425845.jpg
https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/n5dro9v5n/o0600043612409425845.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/55sfm0.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 pm

@51-mustang Thanks for your POV and description. I find it adorable. Just, if a kiss is implied and no kiss is shown, NS would say there was nothing between those two but a kiss would be the final blow.

@Jula Shona Thanks for these beautiful pictures you've sent. I like both of them and I still can't decide which one I prefer.

@uzzyman95 Thanks for your POV.

@GreatKungLao Thanks! That worked this time. Very good... Naruto and Hinata sharing a kiss on the top of the world. Only Sai can really see what is happening...lol
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Strawberry wrote:^ Now that you mention it, NaruHina getting a forehead kiss would indeed be hilarious. xD

Spoiler:

I like this. i wrote a scenario somewhere and that pic right there is exactly how i saw it and can see it happening. Even if it gets cut off at the third panel, both of them looking into each others eyes and blushing before leaning into the kiss would work perfectly.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Irielo wrote:@51-mustang Thanks for your POV and description. I find it adorable. Just, if a kiss is implied and no kiss is shown, NS would say there was nothing between those two but a kiss would be the final blow.

@Jula Shona Thanks for these beautiful pictures you've sent. I like both of them and I still can't decide which one I prefer.

@GreatKungLao Thanks! That worked this time. Very good... Naruto and Hinata sharing a kiss on the top of the world. Only Sai can really see what is happening...lol
Even Naruto telling Hinata he loves her would be the killer blow, the series doesn't need to have a kiss to show that a pairing is the become canon, the thing is NaruHina isn't that far off from being canon anyway, it just needs one moment from Naruto, even a simple 'I love you.' from Naruto would be sufficient, as I have stated a few times with NS, if it isn't NaruSaku then it doesn't count in the eyes of NS. but what I would like to see is an undeniable moment, and I know of a really good one that would piss NS of so badly that it would blow the internet up (well not really)

it simply requires Hinata to be in an elegant white dress and Naruto in an awesome tux, thousands of people to witness Naruto and Hinata's wedding and the fans of the series are invited to watch then the last panel one that would seal the deal the first time they kiss with a cheering crowd behind them, can you imagine what NS would say to that, of course I (I mean we) would be like A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 1408507735 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:14 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Irielo, JulaShona, I'm not gonna give up, this is my ninja way! I just can't describe properly the beauty of that picture, so I tried to upload it on different sources and I hope that at least one of them will finally work for you:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1308/7d/82b67353f7d3.jpg
http://cs419128.vk.me/v419128239/5d5c/trUWJejaELU.jpg
http://funkyimg.com/u2/4881/618/297458o0600043612409425845.jpg
https://2img.net/h/s15.postimg.cc/n5dro9v5n/o0600043612409425845.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/55sfm0.jpg

51-mustang wrote:
Irielo wrote:@51-mustang Thanks for your POV and description. I find it adorable. Just, if a kiss is implied and no kiss is shown, NS would say there was nothing between those two but a kiss would be the final blow.

Even Naruto telling Hinata he loves her would be the killer blow, the series doesn't need to have a kiss to show that a pairing is the become canon, the thing is NaruHina isn't that far off from being canon anyway, it just needs one moment from Naruto, even a simple 'I love you.' from Naruto would be sufficient, as I have stated a few times with NS, if it isn't NaruSaku then it doesn't count in the eyes of NS. but what I would like to see is an undeniable moment, and I know of a really good one that would piss NS of so badly that it would blow the internet up (well not really)

it simply requires Hinata to be in an elegant white dress and Naruto in an awesome tux, thousands of people to witness Naruto and Hinata's wedding and the fans of the series are invited to watch then the last panel one that would seal the deal the first time they kiss with a cheering crowd behind them, can you imagine what NS would say to that, of course I (I mean we) would be like A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 1408507735 

@greatkunglao
that was an awesome pic
now try imagining that after the war on the battlefield on one of those tall rocks before the sealing of the kages.

I can see hinata in a wedding dress
that would make pervy sage ( if he was alive) lose more blood than he usually loses when naruto uses the sexy harem jutsu
that's how beautiful she will be.
hiashi would be like my dear wife(we still don't know her name) our daughter not only became a strong shinobi but she has grown as beautiful as you and today she is marrying not only the man of her dreams but a man we can trust her heart and soul to. I wish you could've been here to witness this day

oh the glory A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 2865921181  I can see it now A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? 704842727 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:00 am

hmmm may a kisss after the war and maybe a kiss ion the cheek during the war idk e.e kishi is a damn troll we probally won't get see hinata and naruto kiss
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next