Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files

+2
Yuri
phoenixmiko
6 posters

Go down

Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files Empty Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files

Post by phoenixmiko Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Shounen Jump shops in Japan are selling the volume 64 cover as a paper file. It's called a clear file in Japanese and, as the name suggests, it is used to store and organise any loose A4 sheets you might have.

Source: myself. I went to a Shounen Jump Store in Osaka and bought one.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files Empty Re: Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 am

I want one so badly!! Is it possible to buy it through the net?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files Empty Re: Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 5:50 am

Yes!!!!! I OWE YOU ONE!! :D
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm

phoenixmiko wrote:Shounen Jump shops in Japan are selling the volume 64 cover as a paper file. It's called a clear file in Japanese and, as the name suggests, it is used to store and organise any loose A4 sheets you might have.

Lucky! That's actually pretty cool. I wish we got stuff like that over here. I would totally use it for my college papers! Haha.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:17 am

It doesn't get shipped to my country Shounen Jump Shops In Japan Selling Volume 64 Cover Paper Files 3516892631 forget it, I'm going to print it out in color and hang it on my wall
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sat May 11, 2013 6:00 pm

phoenixmiko wrote:Shounen Jump shops in Japan are selling the volume 64 cover as a paper file. It's called a clear file in Japanese and, as the name suggests, it is used to store and organise any loose A4 sheets you might have.

If you don't mind, could you take a picture of the paper file? I want to see the quality of it.
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I want one so badly!! Is it possible to buy it through the net?

That's been my question too.

Is that paper files or the volume itself? That link advertises the volume itself (which I already have), not paper files.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down