Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Cover Page 64

+14
jcena18
Strawberry
TinaBeanz
Venus Omega
Azuula
Super Panda
CoolChels
Zori
DerelictV
I like it
NekoKimio
Twin Steps
Yuri
Member1
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Cover Page 64

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:41 pm

All I can remember is that when Itachi and Jiraiya died I was left all like 8| and then I dropped the manga until 4 moths ago when I picked it up again xD.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by jcena18 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:41 am

Wow the Cover Page is so Sweet...

I really Love it.. :D
jcena18
jcena18

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:All I can remember is that when Itachi and Jiraiya died I was left all like 8| and then I dropped the manga until 4 moths ago when I picked it up again xD.

I just cried and hoped they really weren't dead.... but they were. D:
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:26 am

But then Itachi got revived again and died again and I was again like 8| butthen I said; Itachi will forever be a boss!!! B) FOREVER IN MY HEART!!!!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 am

I felt like crying both times. I think I only actually cried the first time though.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:24 am

Well, I was kinda left depressed after Edo Itachi died. But just that. The first time he died I thought he was only just another villain who got defeated so I felt nothing, but when I heard about the story of his life..... Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 1369047796
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 am

Yes, exactly. I felt a little bad for Sasuke but then when he went all dumbass crazy, I lost that feeling. I mean, I know that he has suffered psychological damage, plus the 'curse' of his clan, but I just couldn't bring myself to feel bad for him.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 am

Saucekay why

I know that feel

well, before I felt empathetic towards him, I was kind of bashing my head against the wall when he was like, "Imma destroy Konoha"
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:51 am

What a dumbass. That's all I call Sasuke nowadays.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

I always hated Sasuke....for real....ALWAYS...and I still do and will no matter what........well, I don't actually hate him, but I hate his arrogance, the way he thinks the Uchiha are above all others, and the way he thinnks the Uchiha clans sacrifice is so great, and the way he thinks the Uchiha are the only ones who have gone through agony and misery.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 am

Mmm, but it's kind of hard to see past that. Having been so proud of your clan, having them all die, including your family, knowing what your precious brother had to do.. the misery is great. It's hard to think of others in a situation like that.. So I kind of always felt bad for Sasuke. His pain is immense, and it's hard for him
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 am

He has had it hard, I acknowledge that, but he could have gone about his retaliation so much differently. His whole 'IMMA DESTROY KONAHA MUAHA' phase made me lose respect for him. It's going to take a lot to gain back that respect.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:27 am

Well, even before he found out about Itachi's tue reasons, he was still pretty full of himself.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 am

Poor Saucekay
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:43 am

He did. And then he got all bitch-hurt when Naruto started to become powerful. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 3725747089
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 pm

I think it's obvious where Kishi is heading. No other pairing got a cover like that. Holding hands is a romantic gesture, and it's emphasized alot. Naruto and Hinata are in the foreground while everyone else is in the background. NaruHina is basically in its own world, haha.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 pm

well, the hand holding was emphasized for an entire chapter, with small panels showing their hands together, that was enough of a proof for me. I mean, first kishi spends like two chapters destroying NS during Sakura's confession, then goes on to throw like 7 NH & 3 SS moments/hints/allusions after wards during the war, and then finally gives us a damn cover based off of the hand holding scene.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 pm

^I still stick by my argument that the Sakura confession was also just a way to show that the pairing wasn't going to happen. It's not like Kishi is/was unaware of the pairings people liked in Japan or the pairing wars. This might've been a way to do away with it.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Well, due. I mean, seriously, what else did that confession serve to the story? And, if noted, after that confession, Naruto & Sakura have barely had any interaction.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry_Bomb Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Sakura's confession destroyed most of the argument used for Narusaku. The growing love( "I just suddendly realized...") , the importance of the promise of lifetime(it's doesn't have anything to do with the promise"), the idea Naruto loves her( seriously he was really upset about the idea of Sakura give up on Sasuke not a single thought about Sakura not loving him)

The fickle like the autumn skies thing was a basically a comment by the author to indicate the fail of the argument of "Sakura now loves Naruto not Sasuke".

Cherry_Bomb
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:49 pm

I love you Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 3583001623
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Cherry_Bomb wrote:Sakura's confession destroyed most of the argument used for Narusaku. The growing love( "I just suddendly realized...") , the importance of the promise of lifetime(it's doesn't have anything to do with the promise"), the idea Naruto loves her( seriously he was really upset about the idea of Sakura give up on Sasuke not a single thought about Sakura not loving him)

The fickle like the autumn skies thing was a basically a comment by the author to indicate the fail of the argument of "Sakura now loves Naruto not Sasuke".

They fawn all over the bolded, even though it's been pointed out various times in the manga AFTER the confession that she still does, in fact, love Sasuke. Now they're saying it's false because a FILLER episode said she 'loved' him. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 1391645756
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:51 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
Cherry_Bomb wrote:Sakura's confession destroyed most of the argument used for Narusaku. The growing love( "I just suddendly realized...") , the importance of the promise of lifetime(it's doesn't have anything to do with the promise"), the idea Naruto loves her( seriously he was really upset about the idea of Sakura give up on Sasuke not a single thought about Sakura not loving him)

They fawn all over the bolded, even though it's been pointed out various times in the manga AFTER the confession that she still does, in fact, love Sasuke. Now they're saying it's false because a FILLER episode said she 'loved' him. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 1391645756
All fillers are canon that involve NS. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 982020691
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Yup. They do rely a lot on fillers/movies... and then completely dismiss any kind of elaboration (semi-filler, i.e. the extension of Hinata v. Pain) in NH's favor. Oh, wait they dismiss NH canon things, too. Naruto Cover Page 64 - Page 3 383670149
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

I hate the argument: Hinata is just a side-character. She won't get the guy.

THEN WHY THE HELL DO MOST OF NS SHIPPERS SHIP SASUKARIN?
Sasuke is one of the main characters, Karin and Taka wasn't even intended in the beginning by Kishi. LOGIC.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next