Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto's feelings

+16
Aelita
Batokusanagi
Zori
Mustang
white011
dovey
Strawberry
eagleeye4042
TinaBeanz
The Merchant
CoolChels
DerelictV
Yuri
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
Darkhope
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where do Naruto's feelings currently reside?

Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 9 ]
Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 14 ]
Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_lcap74%Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 74% 
[ 73 ]
Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 99

Poll closed

Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto's feelings

Post by Strawberry Tue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm

^ Welcome! ^.^ And I agree with you. I think Naruto may be starting to have feelings for Hinata, and it could be confirmed once the craziness is over.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm

We still don't know the extent of Naruto's feelings, but I think it's pretty much explained that he no longer has 'romantic feelings' towards Sakura.
Non-shippers even say that.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 09, 2013 3:15 pm

NekoKimio wrote:We still don't know the extent of Naruto's feelings, but I think it's pretty much explained that he no longer has 'romantic feelings' towards Sakura.
Non-shippers even say that.

Well I think NS was put to rest after the Kage Summit Naruto's feelings - Page 2 274335953 it was after that NaruHina really started to really shine, the development since chapter 437 has been massive, the whole dynamic between Naruto and Hinata has really gone up a level, it is starting to become obvious where the series is heading with the pairing thing (it still isn't the most important thing) but I still think we need to wait for one more hint which makes it so obvious that that NS fans will roll up in a foetal and suck on their thumbs, while NaruHina fans would simply be like this Naruto's feelings - Page 2 1461727051
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 am

Lol, if you went to the NaruSaku forum you would realise that those guys there still have full faith in their ship and know for certain that it will be end game. I wonder what keeps them holding onto hope even after all the obvious NH development. But meh, me in their case would've still stuck onto my OTP, even if I knew it wouldn't become canon.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 am

Naruto's feelings towards Sakura haven't went away, they've always been there, but I just don't think it's ever been in a really romantic way. The reason for his 'crush' was because 1. She was pretty and 2. She also wanted recognition from the same person he did.
It was a childish crush. Of course he still cares for her strongly, but it's platonic. You can TELL it's platonic.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 am

Yes that exactly, I'm glad Naruto has matured enough that he can finally tell that Sakura is not the right girl for him.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 3:05 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes that exactly, I'm glad Naruto has matured enough that he can finally tell that Sakura is not the right girl for him.

you know when I see NS fans making their argument, they always seem to make a habit of missing character development, which means they drop out maturity, I always seem to counter them by saying that Characters need to mature if they don't then the story wouldn't be as good.

the one thing I have noticed is that Naruto is usually more mature around Hinata, Hinata is usually the one he opens up with his insecurities more than any of the others. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 3605650157
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:23 am

Exactly my friend, the only time Naruto's matured with Sakura is when he rejected her fake confession by telling her he hate people who lie to themselves. Not exactly pro NS
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sat May 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Added poll. I see the obvious choice is winning. :u
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 11, 2013 5:28 pm

51-mustang wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes that exactly, I'm glad Naruto has matured enough that he can finally tell that Sakura is not the right girl for him.

you know when I see NS fans making their argument, they always seem to make a habit of missing character development, which means they drop out maturity, I always seem to counter them by saying that Characters need to mature if they don't then the story wouldn't be as good.

the one thing I have noticed is that Naruto is usually more mature around Hinata, Hinata is usually the one he opens up with his insecurities more than any of the others. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 3605650157

Same could be said for SS. I remember in part one, Sakura was the ONLY person sasuke mentioned the massacre and his revenge to. Also, they held hands like 3/4 times :)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Thank you! I really needed this thread! Naruto's feelings - Page 2 579795251 I admit i was feeling discouraged after they werent holding hands anymore lol but you just reassured me on a few things.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm

-Apocalypse- wrote:Thank you! I really needed this thread! Naruto's feelings - Page 2 579795251 I admit i was feeling discouraged after they werent holding hands anymore lol but you just reassured me on a few things.

We have to remember that realistically holding hands while fighting three deadly foes isn't possible, Hinata needs her hands to use her gentle fist while Naruto had already caught on with Kurama's plan. They will have plenty of time after beating the Juubi and Madara, only after defeating them and rebuilding then and on then Naruto and Hinata will be able to hold hands to their hearts content.

Naruto's feelings - Page 2 3495430729
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sun May 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Here's another thing. Notice how Naruto has not thought about Sakura at all during the war. He's also yet to have a meaningful conversation with her. Whenever she is thought about, she's included in his list of FRIENDS.

In the last chapter when Sakura healed him, all he did was turn around and give a "what the hell" face. When Hinata stepped up and told everyone to join forces, he gave a huge grin/smile.

There is a vast difference between the two girls interactions with Naruto. I've even seen NaruSaku fans wonder why Naruto hasn't thanked Sakura or thought about her in a very very long time.

Because Kishi is going the NaruHina route.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 12, 2013 7:15 pm

That was a nice read. NH has definitely had (and still does) a lot of, development. So far Hinata has kept her promise (hold his hand and walk with him). We'll have to pospone the party until after the war is over and Hinata stops chasing after Naruto and confronts him directly. Though it'd be nice if we didn't have to wait that long. I dream of Minato saying something among the lines of "heh, Naruto you found yourself a good girl". Not direct confirmation, but I'd be a nice touch.
As for NS, just just Kiba's comment when the Alliance first arrived (you can add that to the NS missed opportunities) says a lot about the current state of Naruto-related pairings: Sakura was there the whole time, but when Hinata arrives, he teases Naruto about her, instead of about Sakura (that everyone knew he liked in part 1). Naruto is definitely starting to see Hinata in a different light (I'd argue he already interacted with her in a way he didn't with no one else), and other characters are starting to see it (even Madara, calling Hinata "missus" hehe). Any more needs to be said.

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:That was a nice read. NH has definitely had (and still does) a lot of, development. So far Hinata has kept her promise (hold his hand and walk with him). We'll have to pospone the party until after the war is over and Hinata stops chasing after Naruto and confronts him directly. Though it'd be nice if we didn't have to wait that long. I dream of Minato saying something among the lines of "heh, Naruto you found yourself a good girl". Not direct confirmation, but I'd be a nice touch.
As for NS, just just Kiba's comment when the Alliance first arrived (you can add that to the NS missed opportunities) says a lot about the current state of Naruto-related pairings: Sakura was there the whole time, but when Hinata arrives, he teases Naruto about her, instead of about Sakura (that everyone knew he liked in part 1). Naruto is definitely starting to see Hinata in a different light (I'd argue he already interacted with her in a way he didn't with no one else), and other characters are starting to see it (even Madara, calling Hinata "missus" hehe). Any more needs to be said.

We also have to remember that it has been referenced indirectly by at least two characters, so there does seem to be something going on between Naruto and Hinata, we also have to remember Kiba is a very good judge of a situation, he was present with the look at his eyes/it's all in your eyes exchange as well, usually when he starts teasing like that, he is right on the money. Neji knew what was going on as well, one of the big reasons why he sacrificed himself, but if Minato does ask something along the lines of "have you found yourself a good girl?" and Naruto looks towards Hinata, it would show that Naruto has already made up his mind on who he will choose.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 12, 2013 9:23 pm

51-mustang wrote:We also have to remember that it has been referenced indirectly by at least two characters, so there does seem to be something going on between Naruto and Hinata, we also have to remember Kiba is a very good judge of a situation, he was present with the look at his eyes/it's all in your eyes exchange as well, usually when he starts teasing like that, he is right on the money. Neji knew what was going on as well, one of the big reasons why he sacrificed himself, but if Minato does ask something along the lines of "have you found yourself a good girl?" and Naruto looks towards Hinata, it would show that Naruto has already made up his mind on who he will choose.
Yeah, that's true. Probably that's were Kiba and Neji caught on to it. They looked kinda confused after Naruto's smile at the end of the conversation in 558. It wouldn't surprise if Minato actually asked that. Naruto looking towards Hinata... Naruto's feelings - Page 2 195309866
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 am

Darkhope wrote:Here's another thing. Notice how Naruto has not thought about Sakura at all during the war. He's also yet to have a meaningful conversation with her. Whenever she is thought about, she's included in his list of FRIENDS.

In the last chapter when Sakura healed him, all he did was turn around and give a "what the hell" face. When Hinata stepped up and told everyone to join forces, he gave a huge grin/smile.

There is a vast difference between the two girls interactions with Naruto. I've even seen NaruSaku fans wonder why Naruto hasn't thanked Sakura or thought about her in a very very long time.

One of the reasons why Sakura hasn't crossed his mind is because maybe his crush on her has all but diminished, he is definitely starting to somewhat fall in love with Hinata, but there is more that needs to be done to continue the development between the two. I noticed that Naruto has only said one line to Sakura during the entire war, 'Hello Sakura, are you hurt? you don't seem hurt,' that's all the conversation they had during the entire war, very meaningful that Naruto's feelings - Page 2 2463036399

but when we look at the interactions between Naruto and Hinata, well that's different pint of beer. flashbacks of Hinata's willingness to sacrifice herself for Naruto, the meaningful look at his eyes/it's all in your eyes moment, Hinata slapping Naruto bringing him back to his sense and giving a fine speech, to the moment where they were holding hands for a short time before Naruto gave Hinata chakra first, me thinks that the biggest winner in this war so far is NaruHina while NaruSaku has all but evaporated. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 676744975
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Mon May 13, 2013 7:57 pm

51-mustang wrote:
Darkhope wrote:Here's another thing. Notice how Naruto has not thought about Sakura at all during the war. He's also yet to have a meaningful conversation with her. Whenever she is thought about, she's included in his list of FRIENDS.

One of the reasons why Sakura hasn't crossed his mind is because maybe his crush on her has all but diminished, he is definitely starting to somewhat fall in love with Hinata, but there is more that needs to be done to continue the development between the two. I noticed that Naruto has only said one line to Sakura during the entire war, 'Hello Sakura, are you hurt? you don't seem hurt,' that's all the conversation they had during the entire war, very meaningful that Naruto's feelings - Page 2 2463036399

but when we look at the interactions between Naruto and Hinata, well that's different pint of beer. flashbacks of Hinata's willingness to sacrifice herself for Naruto, the meaningful look at his eyes/it's all in your eyes moment, Hinata slapping Naruto bringing him back to his sense and giving a fine speech, to the moment where they were holding hands for a short time before Naruto gave Hinata chakra first, me thinks that the biggest winner in this war so far is NaruHina while NaruSaku has all but evaporated. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 676744975

That and "Sakura-chan, him first!" when he tells her to do her job heal Kakashi. Soooo meaningful. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 383670149

But yeah, exactly. Like I said, the difference between the two girls is clear as day now. Hinata ending up with Naruto makes sense, therefore she will have more screen time.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Darkhope wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

That and "Sakura-chan, him first!" when he tells her to do her job heal Kakashi. Soooo meaningful. Naruto's feelings - Page 2 383670149

But yeah, exactly. Like I said, the difference between the two girls is clear as day now. Hinata ending up with Naruto makes sense, therefore she will have more screen time.

I remember reading a while ago, can't remember the site anymore, but it was written that Kishi preferred Hinata as a main heroine over Sakura. Because Hinata has a better backstory to her character while Sakura hasn't had her past revealed too much. So it does seem like Kishi is changing Hinata's role in the story as well, more of Naruto's new love interest (a little later on though,)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Well to be fair, I feel like Naruto's feelings for Sakura at one point were more than a crush, however, I feel like he was forced to re-evaluate his feelings for Sakura after the false confession. He was forced to realize that any romantic relationship with Sakura would be a product of a lie (because she's still in love with Sasuke) and because of that, they simply weren't meant to be together.

At this point I feel like Naruto's feelings for Sakura are fading while he's starting to develop feelings for Hinata.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Aelita wrote:Well to be fair, I feel like Naruto's feelings for Sakura at one point were more than a crush, however, I feel like he was forced to re-evaluate his feelings for Sakura after the false confession. He was forced to realize that any romantic relationship with Sakura would be a product of a lie (because she's still in love with Sasuke) and because of that, they simply weren't meant to be together.

At this point I feel like Naruto's feelings for Sakura are fading while he's starting to develop feelings for Hinata.

I won't deny it for a while it did seem like NaruSaku was actually going somewhere for a little while, but I did find that after the confession from Hinata is where I felt things started to change, we have to remember Naruto didn't know Hinata is in love with him, then the false confession it seemed like Naruto had matured enough to see through it. Even when he asked his mother how she fell in love with Minato it seemed like he was trying to find an answer for himself which is also great character development, to me it felt like he was re-evaluating his feelings, it played more towards NaruHina as the end game because he finds that his parent's love wasn't a product of a lie.

When I think about it some more, Hinata's confession had an immediate impact on Naruto already, also the time for re-evaluating has passed (which was the time he asked his mother how his parents fell in love) and we are beginning to see what is going on, Naruto's feelings for Hinata starting to develop and I think we will see it starting to surface nearing the end of the story
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun May 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Aelita wrote:Well to be fair, I feel like Naruto's feelings for Sakura at one point were more than a crush, however, I feel like he was forced to re-evaluate his feelings for Sakura after the false confession. He was forced to realize that any romantic relationship with Sakura would be a product of a lie (because she's still in love with Sasuke) and because of that, they simply weren't meant to be together.

Agreed. Though I must say, I dare say he's been re-evaluating his feelings even before Sakura's failfession. More accurately, since Hinata's confession. Because one, he didn't hug Sakura back when she hugged him. Heck, he didn't even blush. He had more of a reaction to Hinata's confession than to Sakura's hug!

And also, after that, there were two instances in which he was reminded of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, and he had a sort of resigned expression. Different from part 1, when he just looked really sad and tried to hide it behind a sad smile. In these, I don't see the same sadness I saw back then. He seems mostly resigned to me.

Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Naruto10Naruto's feelings - Page 2 Naruto11

And I completely agree. His feelings for Sakura are fading, and Hinata is starting to occupy his heart. <3 (:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 19, 2013 5:07 pm

^Naruto in those moment's knew full well that no matter how much he was there for her and no matter what he did, he wasn't going to have Sakura return his feelings, he knew it was one sided as well.

But NaruHina is getting more development from both parties and is/has become less one sided
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 19, 2013 6:20 pm

He had realized that since part 1. If he's feelings ever went beyond a liking her, couldn't say, but Kishi shot down any possibility of it happening before even developing that. I don't think Naruto needed the fake confession to realize his relationship with Sakura wasn't meant to be. From back then he already knew that the best he could for her was to bring Sasuke back, which is why he didn't take her confession seriously.
Well, the important thing is that he's fine with it now. And NH is getting tons of attention.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 19, 2013 6:40 pm

^plus he has realized that there was this quiet girl who loves him, and has always loved him this whole time, even during the confession it really opened his eyes to see the shyest girl in the village show an amazing amount of courage. Even though feelings for Sakura were never going to be returned it didn't stop him from trying, but it took him a long time to realize that Sakura would never return his feeling, 470 chapters is a long time, but it was worth it to see him mature to the point where it shows that he most likely no longer has a crush on Sakura

I once said this, it takes courage to confess your love to someone, it takes even greater courage to confess your love to someone during a situation which is deemed deadly.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next