Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter

3 posters

Go down

Latest Chapter Empty Latest Chapter

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 am

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto will happen. I don't really understand why he (Sasuke) would do this?
You know when Naruto said both of us will die if we fight each other does that mean that Naruto will die if he fights sasuke?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter Empty Re: Latest Chapter

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:01 am

I don't know if that means automatically that both will die if they have their fight but I also do not understand why Sasuke did not genuinely change his mind and was only waiting his time to reveal his intentions.

Was it just because it was a "necessity" for him and Naruto to have their fight?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:25 am

I don't understand it as well but even if he survives do you think he can go back to the village. It looks like he wants yo kill the gokages and the bijuus so it's not only the fight between him and naruto. If he really wants the fight between them couldn't he have waited and done it when everything slows down?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:34 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:I don't understand it as well but even if he survives do you think he can go back to the village. It looks like he wants yo kill the gokages and the bijuus so it's not only the fight between him and naruto. If he really wants the fight between them couldn't he have waited and done it when everything slows down?

That's really contradicting from Sasuke but maybe it's a part of his personality: someone filled with a lot of contradictions. He already redeemed himself when he decided to fight alongside the alliance, he already redeemed himself for have been an important asset in the victory over Obito, Madara and Kaguya/BZ.

But no, Sasuke had to make his case bad again. It looks like a bad joke to be honest...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:03 am

Why does everyone keep paying attention to this and ignore this when it was in the same chapter? If your excuse is "one is a bigger panel" then you're not following the story at all. They aren't going to die, especially considering everyone except for Sakura & Kakashi would end up dying then. So, this is just the completely expected fight.

I do tend to wonder why Sasuke's considered difficult to understand (outside of his "feelings") because he's pretty straight-forward with his goals. Sasuke wants to change the world, which we've known for awhile, and definitely doesn't believe anyone else can do it correctly (especially Naruto). We just finally got some details of how he plans "ending" the system that exists. It seems to be somewhat similar to Pain's method actually though there are obvious differences. Pain wanted to use the bijuu as an ultimate weapon to keep everyone in fear. Sasuke wants to get rid of the bijuu entirely and all the Kages--the bijuu stuff was hinted strongly during the fight against Obito. The only thing we haven't learned yet is exactly what Sasuke plans on replacing the current system with--though if we go based on the "Indura/Ashura"-stuff, then Sasuke will basically have one person in charge of all due to power. But I'm willing to wait on that part as I'm sure we'll be told it in full now.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:15 am

^Yes, Naruto and Sasuke's fight was already hinted but after the recent events in the story, some (including myself and you -taking into account some of your previous posts-) were not wishing for a fight opposing them.

Expecting that Sasuke would have seen things from another POV was too much asked I guess...

Anyway, I'm not expecting any death coming out of this fight neither but I still feel disappointed about that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:43 am

I have never wanted Naruto vs. Sasuke even when it was being hinted at occurring with blinding obvious signals (such as the "prophecy" and unfortunately, Kishimoto didn't let Obito or Madara suffice as one with the eyes for Naruto to fight).

However, what I want and what I expect are two different things sometimes. I got what I expected, but not what I want.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:49 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I have never wanted Naruto vs. Sasuke even when it was being hinted at occurring with blinding obvious signals (such as the "prophecy" and unfortunately, Kishimoto didn't let Obito or Madara suffice as one with the eyes for Naruto to fight).

However, what I want and what I expect are two different things sometimes. I got what I expected, but not what I want.

Lol! That's very well put! It is the best way to express what is now happening in the story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 pm

But after the fight how will they be welcoming him back?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:12 pm

The same way Zabuza and Haku are both considered "good" now.

The same way Neji is considered "good" now.

The same way Gaara is considered "good" now.

The same way Nagato is considered "good" now (as a more recent example).

Actually, the only people who have ended "bad" (whether they lived or died is another thing) that have fought Naruto are basically either Akatsuki members or Kaguya. There is a reason many in the fandom complain about "TnJ" (Talk no Jutsu). Seriously, everyone fights each other and then eventually ends up on good terms.

Sasuke is the second main character of the story. The fretting over Sasuke is unnecessary--especially since he still has to acknowledge (or learn) his lesson from chapter 8 just as Sakura (the first to do so a long time ago) and Naruto (who has seemingly learned it after talking with Itachi during the war) have. Either everyone dies (except maybe Kakashi and Sakura; but they'll get involved causing their own "deaths" if it really went that way) or everyone lives. Unless you are thinking everyone is going to die, just "enjoy" (to whatever ability you can) the basic last fight of the manga. The only thing is that both Kakashi & Sakura are going to get to play a role. The difference with Part 1 is that everyone did it alone back then. Eventually the Kage Summit differences will be that Sasuke has another mind-set (which can't be stressed enough) and Sakura will have to finally learn what she doesn't know to be able to effectively play her role. If Naruto tries to do it alone, he should fail in his quest with Sasuke and will have also proven that he did not learn his chapter 8 lesson (or Kishimoto is even more of a time-waster than I thought otherwise because this can't stay entirely Naruto vs. Sasuke with Kakashi & Sakura doing nothing).

It's if Kishimoto causes an actual twist to cause another fight after this that Kishimoto will have actually gone off script for a bit in terms of extending the series.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down