Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter

3 posters

Go down

Latest Chapter Empty Latest Chapter

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:24 am

What will happen to Naruto now that they saved the world? Is it finished?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter Empty Re: Latest Chapter

Post by racefan1992 Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:48 am

The Japanese government has stopped putting out chapters because of piracy concerns. It'll be out Friday, like it used too be before people started reading scans and putting them out ahead of time.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:12 pm

Actually, Friday is still ahead of time (Monday is usual release date in Japan; time zone differences make it "Sunday night" for me) though I think this topic is supposed to be about the feeling that chapter 690 gives that the story is basically over.

I don't think it's "over" yet. There's a bit of things left to cover and I don't consider the war over while the only free living people are Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, and possibly Madara (if his body is still "alive"--which I think it is). I also don't expect the series to end without having a Sasuke-centered arc of sorts to resolve all of his issues.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down