Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction

+5
Fallere825
lily567
Azuula
Irielo
Mustang
9 posters

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 pm

oh man the shit has just hit the ceiling with the start of this chapter, how will this turn out I wonder.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/1

hope you all enjoy this new story.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Enjoyed!

The new generation seems to be very nice. Some like ChouChou are a good mixture of their parents. The latter has this " don't annoy me" Karui's trait and some similarities with Choji as well. Shikadai and Boruto are practically like their dads at the same age. I like how Inojin teased his dad about his old fashion art.

Now Sarada. I can understand her frustration about her dad. I also understand Sakura. She does not show it but I think Sasuke's absence does affect her to some extent. Her overreaction talked for itself (destroying their house). Anyway, Sakura looked gorgeous but I am kind of worry about why she has been fainting frequently.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 pm

the big questions for me is where is Karin, since it looks likely that Sarada's real mother is Karin, as for Sakura fainting, yeah something seems fishy about it, maybe Sakura's health isn't as it seems, maybe work has caught up to her or the stress of hiding the truth from Sarada and Sasuke not being present are all taking there toll on poor Sakura.

So it seems like there is going to be a lot to answer for in that part which will be interesting, so Sarada's story is going to play a big part in this series as she discovers more about her parents and the absence of Karin.

the other thing is that this is a good little intro for the new generation as well as the older generation, which makes me think about the other past generation characters like Hinata, Ino, Kiba and the rest of the Konoha 11. but it was a good start to this series hope it keeps up.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:27 pm

No, I don't think Karin is Sarada's real mother. Sarada has Sakura's face. The only thing she shares with Karin are the glasses.

The thing is that Sarada has some issues with herself and existence. Thus her thought about if it made sense to become a ninja. Her issues are related with her dad (who she never met) and finding a picture about him and his past, will for sure trigger her curiosity and will raise some questions.

The chapter ends saying "Sasuke returns". So, I'm curious to see what will happen next and of course, the interaction with his daughter and his wife.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:46 pm

It certainly adds a bit of something into the story, seen some of the comments on the Mangahere facebook page, and there is a lot of talk over the chapter so it seems like Kishi is trying to make things more interesting here, but I guess we will need to find out next week.

I get the feeling that Sasuke will be the one to explain his past to his daughter, now that she feels that there is some uncertainty in her mind and hopefully put her doubts at ease.  so i do see that Sarada is having those doubts as well as Sakura to some extent, but the way she reacted kind of tells me that not all is as rosy as one would have hoped for, so i think there will be more information in the coming chapter, hopefully it would put Sarada's doubts to rest, but if there are more questions than answers then it certainly would make things more bothersome than expected.

the other thing that interests me, is who is Boruto's friend? the one with blue hair, there is a theory that he is from the moon clan.

the other thing i did notice was the fact that it looked like Naruto was enjoying himself in the game of hide and seek, of course Naruto more than likely knew that his son was hiding behind the advertisement sign, but decided to let Boruto have the satisfaction of getting a record, something I don't think Boruto wants to know, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:04 am

I'm already loving it lol
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:33 am

personally i think the next couple of chapters will really be interesting, like to see how the Sarada story goes from here. should be interesting, so far there is a lot of talk over it, from a certain ship, lol

but I think the next chapter or so will continue with the introductions, still would like to See Boruto's sister coming into the story, everyone loves her.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:36 am

read it this morning before I left for school
honestly, I think that sakura should tell sarada that when she becomes a ninja or when sasuke returns sarada would understand.
the way I see it sarada is left in the dark about her father and now that she sees the photo with her father and Karin it brings about even more questions.
I know as a child you would have a lot of questions but I think sarada now is not only confused bout her parents relationship but I think she is starting to lose one of the three of these things for her mother and maybe her father(confidence, trust, respect) imo
sarada is a smart girl, if sakura explained or like what I said in bold, let her know that she would be told in due time

well this is my opinion

otherwise the manga was good, I liked the interaction between Naruto and boruto as well as shikamaru and shikaidai ( like father like son alright lol)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 am

You brought some interesting points Lily. Yes, Sakura could tell Sarada more about Sasuke (if she did not already). However, it's really something to raise a child alone during 11-12 years without the partner.

Sakura has to work, take care of the house and raise a child alone. I just can understand her and feel for her more than the others who are having a "normal" family. I don't know why she is fainting frequently (as mentioned). Either it is a burnout syndrome because of stress and too much work (like suggested by Mustang) or (I hope not) she could be having some kind of disease.

Anyway, I just can applaud Sakura for being the mother she is. If you take a look, the others like Naruto do not seem to have full control over their kids. If it were the case, Naruto would not have bothered to send a clone to play with Boruto (and that's what seemed to disturb Shikamaru).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 am

I liked this first chapter...good to see Naruto (despite being busy) taking the time to have fun with his son. Also nice to see all the kids grown up and fathers now lol hoping to see more on the mommas in the coming chapter.

The current situation with Salada and Sasuke is unfortunate but I'm now looking forward to their interaction even more. I hope it isn't anything too serious with Sakura, but her being out of commission just as Sasuke returns may create a situation where Sasuke now has to look after a daughter that definitely isn't too pleased that her father hasn't been around (and we know how serious Uchia can get when they hold on to a feeling) It will be funny to see Sasuke trying to get along with her.

I too don't believe Karin is her mom, but Sarada deserves some explanations (it seems she isn't even aware that he was a rogue nin at some point, or his role in the war) and with mama Sakura out of it (like I mentioned above) old man Sasuke is the only other person that can and should clear everything up.

Also +1 for Salada for not giving away Bolt's position Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:04 am

Fallere825 wrote:I too don't believe Karin is her mom, but Sarada deserves some explanations (it seems she isn't even aware that he was a rogue nin at some point, or his role in the war) and with mama Sakura out of it (like I mentioned above) old man Sasuke is the only other person that can and should clear everything up.

I would rather see Sasuke clearing these things up than any other person. Sarada never met him and I'm just asking myself what would have been her view regarding her father if she knew everything about him. She might even not want to talk to him when he comes back OR might not be able to talk to him (too impressed) OR might ask him any possible questions.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:05 am

Fallere825 wrote:Also +1 for Salada for not giving away Bolt's position Naruto Gaiden chapter 1 discussion and chapter 2 prediction 2697176399

I think Naruto knew his son was there, but I don't think he wanted to upset his son in anyway by going all out against him, he knew it would be unfair on his son, just let him play the game for a little while longer, but Shikamaru ruined the game of hide and seek.

as for Sarada, really do feel sorry for her, she must feel really jealous that all her class mates are interacting with their fathers in some way and of course she will ask questions, since she more than likely knows very little, I think she was over analyzing things, not her fault really, as Irielo pointed out she was curious about her place in the ninja world.

I can trust that Sasuke will clear things up for his daughter, she will have a million and one questions for him (not literally) and I think Sasuke will have a hard time answering them as well, but I do think he will answer the million dollar question, who her mother is, I am going with Sakura.

remember reading a comment, if Sarada wasn't wearing any glasses, no one would say a thing, but just because she is wearing Karin style glasses, readers are automatically saying that she is Karin's daughter and jumping the gun. but also goes on to say, that the picture of Sasuke in his older days is more than likely the only picture she has of him, but I will expand on it a little, the picture of Sasuke looks like it was taken in the Shipudden era, certainly way too early for the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 pm

I was actually surprised that the first chapter actually ended up being about Sarada instead of Boruto but I liked it a lot. I hope to see more Sarada and Chouchou friendship.

The picture is (based on the cloaks that Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, and Juugo wore) from when they were a team as Hebi as well as Taka. Sasuke is a teenager in that picture--not anywhere close to the nearly 40 that Sakura and co. are now. This will give a lead-in as to what has happened with at the very least Karin, Suigetsu, & Juugo (and possibly even Orochimaru & Kabuto).

Sakura never used to have fainting spells in the manga. The fact that she supposedly has them now is probably going to be connected to why Sasuke is gone (as well as possibly something else). Obviously I could be wrong, but I think the fainting spells might be a reason he's not around instead of him not being around being the cause.

So, I wonder how long until the mothers get a chance to show off. The focus on Sarada made this a dad heavy chapter and considering there needs to be a resolution to Sarada's issues means that dads might get a bit more focus than the moms. Though I hope we get to see the kid Lee was with soon (and finally get a name for him). **is still hoping that kid is the same age as Himawari**

I'm also interested in the kid that Boruto was talking to that we don't know at all.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Regarding how Sarada and Sasuke will interact or how she will come to know more about her father, I was thinking that Sasuke could use Genjutsu to show her things about his life: childhood, Uchiha massacre, Team 7, leaving the village to Orochimaru, killing the latter and Itachi, Taka, the war... Personally, I would like to see some flashbacks of what he did during these past 11-12 years. Thoughts?

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I was actually surprised that the first chapter actually ended up being about Sarada instead of Boruto but I liked it a lot.

Since chapter Naruto chapter 700, Sarada has been my favorite of the new generation. I just can tell you I was more than pleased that the Naruto Gaiden started with the focus on her. However, I would also appreciate to see the others soon as well like Himawari and Lee's probable son.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 am

The Genjutsu showing would be pretty cool. Small snippets, in a page (or 2) of pane's, would be enough for me.

I loved this chapter. Maybe it was just getting into it, but it had everything I loved right away, and its not as dark and dangerous as the previous war-arc.

I personally think Sakura fainting was just an attempt at humor, since her super strength kind of demolished her home. It fell flat with some fans, I've noticed, but that's the risk of humor. It doubly served as a device for Sarada to be alone for a while, to discover the photo, and then to do whatever she does next chapter.

With everyone else, Sarada is definitely my favorite character, with Chouchou a solid second. And like everyone else, I want to see my H. Uzumaki's! :D

H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:30 pm

H. Uzumaki wrote:I personally think Sakura fainting was just an attempt at humor, since her super strength kind of demolished her home. It fell flat with some fans, I've noticed, but that's the risk of humor. It doubly served as a device for Sarada to be alone for a while, to discover the photo, and then to do whatever she does next chapter.

To the bolded part: Could be. What kind of disturbed me was the fact that at the hospital afterwards, it's been said Sakura has been fainting "frequently" these last times...

Of course it gave Sarada the opportunity to discover some stuffs which belong to her dad. It might even be an opportunity to interact with him alone when he returns.

Anyway, now that Sakura seems to be out of commission, that their house is destroyed, where do you think Sarada is going to sleep? I was thinking either at Chouchou's place or at Ino and Sai's place as they are both Sakura's friends.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:07 am

Looks like next chapter of Naruto garden will be interesting, I can't wait next release came.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:18 am

We have a name for that kid talking to Boruto in this chapter thanks to the Japanese fandom (and the current Naruto exhibit that just opened). His name is "Mitsuki." Some other stuff has been revealed too but I'm not going to post those things here.

We'll learn what Sasuke has been doing and he'll probably be the one to explain it to Sarada. However, considering Sarada is basically acting like Sasuke did after Itachi told him the truth (and said that he'd love him no matter what he did with his life) with wondering what it means to be a ninja (and probably doesn't like the idea of ninjas due to Sasuke's absence similar to how Boruto doesn't like Naruto being Hokage), I do expect that we will get answers to how Sasuke's "atonement" journey went as well. **does not believe Sasuke's current absence is due to the "atonement" journey**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:31 am

@Yamasaki Akaiko: Thanks for the info! Did  you also find out what's Lee's (probable) son's name?

I also doubt Sasuke's absence is due to that reason.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:21 am

no there haven't been any info on lee's probable son @irielo
but who know, we might find out in next chapter
also a lil off topic
the closet perv's face behind his mask has been going around on the internet lately
heard that the pic is true and that is off some book that recently came out
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 am

Does anyone remember that in chapter 700 Sadara called Saskue "papa"? In Japan that is a sign of a close relationship between father and daughter.

Saskue will make amends with Sakura and Sadara.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am

racefan1992 wrote:Does anyone remember that in chapter 700 Sadara called Saskue "papa"? In Japan that is a sign of a close relationship between father and daughter.

Saskue will make amends with Sakura and Sadara.

To the bolded: it depends. We still don't know what Sasuke was doing the past 11-12 years. I would rather have these infos before judging him and expecting him to apologize. However, I think some explanations to his daughter are important.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:19 am

Irielo wrote:@Yamasaki Akaiko: Thanks for the info! Did  you also find out what's Lee's (probable) son's name?

As lily567 said, nope. I'm guessing that he wasn't given sketches in Rai no Sho (Sasuke's book = lightning) or Fuu no Sho (Naruto's book = wind). We got initial designs for Boruto and Sarada though. I'm going to see if there are better scans now from either of those books yet. Yesterday, the only "scans" that existed were some people in Japan just taking pictures of their books and some of the content--not all of it. The only reason I figure Lee's kid wasn't in either is I'd assume that someone would've taken a picture of him if he was in the book just like they did Mitsuki almost right away.

lily567 wrote:also a lil off topic
the closet perv's face behind his mask has been going around on the internet lately
heard that the pic is true and that is off some book that recently came out

Actually, based on the reveal (I think it was in Naruto's book and the Kiba story--with some ShikaTema, SaiIno, ChouKaru, & NaruHina in it--was in Sasuke's), we actually got Kakashi's face in the third databook mini comic that Kishimoto did as Pakkun was correct. So, if you have the third databook (a.k.a. the only databook Viz translated), you have Kakashi's face unmasked as well.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down