Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 12 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:23 am

^Why do comments about a video game matter? If there's something actually legitimate said--or that you think is legitimate said--state it here if you want it possibly "countered."

I don't see a point of attempting to read a thread that most likely contains a ton load of inaccurate or not important things said (from a variety of sides; as I get equally annoyed by bad attempts at "pro-NaruHina" arguments as I do at bad attempts at "pro-NaruSaku").

Most "arguments" would end if people realized that not everything must be countered because not all "arguments" are valid in the first place.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:40 am

Video games have no say in the manga as a whole, so I don't really think we can be using it to argue our point.

here is something that I would like to point out, wonder what you guys think of it.

sometimes friendships can be ruined if you make it romantic, you know Naruto's and Sakura's friendship is amazing, but I feel that it would be wrong for them to take it to another level, when they don't need to, there is nothing wrong with the way those two interact, but I just don't think it would feel right if they elevated their status of their friendship. there is too much work that needs to be done to bring a romantic edge into Naruto and Sakura which could mean that they need another part after Shippuden.

the good thing about NaruHina is that there isn't much that needs to be done, Naruto doesn't have to say anything in order to reciprocate Hinata's love for him, maybe him holding her hand or even embracing her when he sees her again
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:44 am

Mustang wrote:Video games have no say in the manga as a whole, so I don't really think we can be using it to argue our point.

here is something that I would like to point out, wonder what you guys think of it.

sometimes friendships can be ruined if you make it romantic, you know Naruto's and Sakura's friendship is amazing, but I feel that it would be wrong for them to take it to another level, when they don't need to, there is nothing wrong with the way those two interact, but I just don't think it would feel right if they elevated their status of their friendship. there is too much work that needs to be done to bring a romantic edge into Naruto and Sakura which could mean that they need another part after Shippuden.

the good thing about NaruHina is that there isn't much that needs to be done, Naruto doesn't have to say anything in order to reciprocate Hinata's love for him, maybe him holding her hand or even embracing her when he sees her again

You are right, friendships can be ruined by taking it too the next level. Naruto figured out a long time ago that his feelings would never be given back too him. Sakura does not want (and never has) too take it too the next level and right now Naruto does not want too either.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:23 pm

Since the manga is nearing its end.I wish the endgame pairings are shown...

NaruHina countdown begins!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:28 am

there isn't long before we see what happens, but still there are some questions that need an answer, for now we need to be patient and see what Kishi cooks up for us.

I get the feeling that we will not be disappointed with the ending that Kishi presents us with.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by HinataFanBoy Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:04 pm

What's up with NaruSaku calling Hinata obsessive? is NS so fixated on that belief that any little Hinata moment towards Naruto is deemed obsessive in NS point of view? Here are their usual remarks towards this innocent girl.

Stuff NS say:
- Hinata is obsessed with Naruto
- She stalks him 24/7
- Everything she does is for Naruto
- Her only line is "Naruto-Kun"
- She's useless

Most of the argument it uses rests within that criteria. If it read the context of the manga, Naruto runs into Hinata most of the time and she barely has any "stalking" moments. She peers at him like that because he's near her while she's doing her business. It's a typical crush thing. Not stalking nor obsession of any kind. The argument that pisses me off the most is the usual "Everything she does is for Naruto" b.s. In part 1, she was a very shy kunoichi, but she began to grew confidence as she bonded with her teammates and even more so during the preliminaries with Neji because her crush was there to cheer her on which is reasonable because we humans also want someone we like to look at us excel, believing in us from the back like Naruto did. From that point on, she wanted to get stronger for her own clan, her friends, and Naruto in her own right. It's evidenced throughout the manga. I could list all the elements from the source if requested.

Hinata isn't useless at all either. Once again, their reasons are pure infantile. Even though she barely has any screen time, she did saved Naruto's ass 4 times. More if you count fillers too. Pain arc, blocking Ten-Tail's attacks with Neji from an exhausted Naruto, NaruHina confidence boost after Neji's death, and she fixed his dislocated shoulder as they prepare for an attack. Naruto could've ended right there in any moment if it wasn't for her. As big of a fan of Hinata, I have a few criticisms about her. She knows Naruto is oblivious to things such as love, acts childish, and could only understand something when people put it on simple terms. The girl stutters a lot when they engage in a conversation, faints at times, and couldn't quite act normal towards him. Due to Naruto's childish trait, he automatically thinks she's weird which is why he keeps falling for Sakura; it's something Hinata needs to work on, but I'm guessing most of this will be over in the next few chapters. In the words of Solid Snake; "Love can bloom even on a battlefield."

Speaking from a NaruHina shipper perspective, my personal two cents on why NaruHina has more potential is the fact that Hinata surprises Naruto every time when she stands up for herself. For example, the face Naruto made when she gave him a confidence boost after her Neji's death. Naruto was about lose his cool, but was surprisingly given a pep talk from Hinata even after her own cousin died in front of her. That was the face of ultimate respect & perhaps even love. Like I stated, Naruto is like a kid. He's oblivious to things like true love. Sure, he likes Sakura, but it's more like how a boy child likes a girl child. I have read all the manga and not once have I witnessed Naruto showing Sakura true affection of love. Every fondness towards her has all been child-like whereas the NaruHina moments were like true hearts being connected as one.

Hinata is the girl that everybody wants to be with in my opinion. Let's say you were bullied throughout your childhood by an abundance of people, but there's this one child who didn't, feeling concerned for your treatment by others. You're a cheery child-like fellow like Naruto who doesn't give up on things. Your hard work & determination to accomplish something was spit on by others except this girl who admired it. Of course, you didn't know because she's really shy. It's in her personality. You can't help it. This time around, she's the one getting picked on and you were there to fend off the bullies from her. Although, you didn't know if she was grateful because the staff broke up the fight and took her away, she was actually extremely appreciative for what you done for her. She'll never forget that moment. Years have gone by, you have a crush on a girl who think you're unattractive. You did whatever it took to win her heart, but to no avail. However, there's this one shy girl you knew who had blossomed into a beautiful woman, but quite can't talk to you without mumbling, fainting, stuttering, etc... she likes you for who you are despite your looks, but ofc, you're unaware of her feelings so you call her weird. Even being called by that name, she's trying her best to conquer her shy trait just to talk with you. She had to live on trying to undo your judgement on calling her weird. As more times gone by, you got jumped on by a gang member. Nobody had the ballz to help you, they were mainly watching you get pummeled as they watch in fear. But then, out of nowhere, everyone who watched in fear became shocked when this shy girl who you saved back as a kid rushed in to return the favor. She gave a speech about you, herself, and in the end, told you that she loved you. You laid there, in complete utter shock as she said those words, then tried to fend off the attacker from you, but ultimately got beaten. From that point on, your mindset is all about her safety, and your confidence grew immensely which allowed you to beat up the gang member. Once the medical team said she was okay, you cried in tears knowing that she's safe.

I could honestly write this on forever and ever about Hinata's perspective on Naruto and Naruto's perspective on Hinata with analogy examples of teens in high school. To me, because of the bonds those two had throughout the series, even if there's a little NaruHina moments compared to the amounts of "NaruSaku" moments, it felt ten times more special. Kishi did created Hinata that way for a reason. He even stated if she was real, he'd date her out of every kunoichis. (I'll provide source if requested). I'm sorry, but I'm sure Naruto prefers Sakura to be like his sister even throughout the "NaruSaku" moments. It was nothing more than a bro-sis bond. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Sakura. I'm not one of those NaruHina fans. She isn't useless at all. Her medical skills helped out a lot of people, even saved Hinata from the damage she took from Pain. If anything, I respect Sakura a lot and Hinata can sometimes can take lessons from her confidence so she can talk to Naruto properly.

This post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cannot use fans, they, please use NS, it or NAruSaku)
HinataFanBoy
HinataFanBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 pm

@HinataFanBoy

I agree with everything you said! Yes the stalks him 24/7 and only thinking about Naruto is stupid. I hate that argument. NS is just mad cause Sakura never gave Naruto the time of day or thought, in a romantic way ever so they take it out on someone whos loved Naruto for who he is from the beginning that never needed to figure that out 700+ chapters later like NS wants from Sakura. I think its so funny that Hinata never batted an eye at Sasuke though NS hates Sasuke and doesn't know why Sakura loves him. But hates Hinata for loving Naruto and not having her priorities straight? XD I don't know whats worst, NS's contradicting hate or the fact that everything it wants Sakura to do is what Hinata does.

LMFAO I just can't. Understand. LMAO. Oh this is so going on my other page.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 pm

There are two things I don't understand:
1:NS keeps saying that naruto needs to confess to Sakura in order for NS to be canon... Does that even make sense?? Why would he need to confess??
2: NS really wants someone (sakura I guess) to bring up the CPR now that the war is at it's close and it thinks that with it being brought up it will make NS canon....
WHY WHY WHY WITH THESE JANKY STATEMENTS!?!?!
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:44 pm

lets deal with this Naruto needs to confess in order to make NaruSaku canon. would that really make Sakura change her mind, Naruto would most likely get rejected, but then again Naruto also knows that Sakura loves Sasuke, really he knows that and has known for a long time now, him making a confession would just be a waste of his character's growth and maturity. A confession would also be good, if a person meant it for the person they are in love with, so has Naruto ever been in love with Sakura?

he asked his mother that question about how she fell in love with Minato, he witnessed what it was like to have someone love you and prove it, Hinata and his parents, he knows the difference between a real confession and a fake one, I don't think Naruto is going to confess to Sakura about something that isn't there. NS needs to look at the context of Naruto's and interactions, it is mostly about how those two have developed as friends or siblings for that matter.

now for the CPR, it is still using that, Sakura is a medical ninja, she is trained to perform medical procedures in a stressful situation, the CPR doesn't count as a romantic hint, Naruto was basically brain dead, Sakura was performing her duties as a medical ninja and as a team member of Team 7. it isn't like Sakura to take advantage of someone in such a bad shape that they could have been dead without being helped. Gaara knew what Sakura needed to do, he knows the tasks of a medical ninja, so he isn't even going to bring it up pure and simple.

NS wants to say that their lips made contact, who cares if Sakura did the kiss of life on Naruto, it would be out of Sakura's character to take advantage of a person in that sort of condition, she is better than that. I seriously hate how NS makes Naruto and Sakura look bad, just to justify a sunken ship.

once a ship sinks it cannot be brought back to the surface, NS sank all the way back in part 1.

Love how when NS is proven wrong it would resort to bashing characters, I still cannot believe that it is using fillers to justify a ship, then when it get's debunked, it will then go on and resort to bashing Hinata, The Anti-<a class= - Page 12 3848291250 today's chapter is enough to fuel speculations, so I think with that we need to wait and see what happens in the coming chapters, either way one pairing is going to be disappointed for me I certainly hope that it is NS that get's left for dead.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:42 am

In Chapter 691,Naruto's statement about women was very clear that he needs some more time to think about it.

I wonder that the person who made him to think about such matters is Hinata.Because of Hinata's confession he came to know that someone loves him and is ready to put their life above his.

If Naruto was strongly in love with Sakura(as NS says) then why would he say that he still doesn't understand woman?He would do anything to get Sakura if he genuinely loves her.But NS fails to understand the fact that Naruto knows Sakura isn't interested in him.He also knows that Hinata loves him.

Naruto needs some more time to figure out about woman's feelings and so on.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:07 am

he will get his answer soon enough, Naruto admitting that he still doesn't completely understand women is a major kick in the teeth for NS, because it shows the reader that while he was hitting on Sakura a while ago, he didn't understand, but he understood that Sakura is interested in someone else. and that chapter 631 was rendered null and void by Naruto's admission.

but when it comes to Hinata. he might not understand completely, but he also knows that Hinata loves him, to me it also shows that he might end up hesitating when it comes to her, so there will be a moment, even though he oozes with confidence that doesn't mean he will get a little nervous, I think he understands enough to make the right move, plus since chapter 437 he has been making all the right moves on Hinata, he was trying not to be a jerk towards her, because he most likely didn't fully understand how to act towards someone that loves him, but also understands that Hinata will do anything for him, so in some regards chapter 559 and 615 pretty much show the reader that Naruto does know enough, but I think he lacks the understanding to execute the final move. meaning that a girl will need to make the final move on Naruto, in the case of NaruHina, it will have to be Hinata. and since Sakura isn't interested in Naruto in that manner, that means NS is pretty much done for. The Anti-<a class= - Page 12 2617627483

him admitting that he doesn't completely understand is a way better attitude to have than the one shown by Shikamaru, because to me it shows that Naruto is willing to know this sort of stuff, now chapter 691 with Naruto saying that it will not go the way his mother told him to, doesn't completely indicate which girl Naruto will go with, it could be Ino for all we know.

it will certainly be interesting to see how Kishi executes this situation, I cannot wait to see what happens.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 am

Yes it was a major let down for NS when Naruto never answered about the woman part.After all,he could have told his father about Sakura that he loves him and that Minato has even met her.But he chose to not tell him as he's confused about love.

Sakura was his childhood crush and he also clearly knows that she will never see him as a lover/boyfriend.

Hinata's confession in 437 shocked him.And he has been responding pretty positively towards her since then.

I guess Naruto's figuring out the difference between a childhood crush and a mature love.In a few chapters,it will all be resolved.But all I could say is,NS could have developed as a pairing long back.But now its chances are very very slim to zero.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:03 am

Naruto has grown up since those early days, he knows full well that his crush on Sakura was just a crush, he didn't even understand what love was, it took him a very long time to learn about love, the first one to show him was Hinata, then he learned about parental love later on.

I think he knows what love is, it is just he has no idea how to reciprocate, he might hesitate for a moment, fearing that he might make a fool out of himself. maybe that is the reason for hesitation that he showed to his father, Naruto knows that there is someone waiting for him, he knows that there is someone he needs to save (as well as the other ninjas) him saying that it wasn't going the way his mother told him, well what that means is that Naruto is going to make his own choice that goes against his mother's wish.

but the more I think about, the more I feel that all Kushina wants, more than finding a girl just like her, is she wants her son to be happy, it doesn't matter which girl he goes with, just as long as Naruto is happy with the girl he has chosen.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:13 am

I don't think Naruto is confused about love and I'm not sure if he is hesitating because he "does not want to make a fool of himself". Naruto has been busy with the situation on the battlefield, so he did not have the time to deal with romantic things.

Of course, he gave enough indications about where his feelings are going (559, 615, 633, 677) but it seems that the conclusion regarding his romantic life will come when the mess surrounding the war is finally over.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:26 am

He may not be fooling himself around regarding his love life.Deep inside he knows that a girl loves him for what he is.

And for Kushina's advice of finding a girl like her,I am sure like her meant a girl who would love Naruto and keep him happy.Not exactly personality-wise like her.But Naruto may have misunderstood as a girl who is personality-wise similar to his mom.Maybe that's why he had said not everything is going according to his mother's wishes(not only in his love life but also everything else).

We all know Hinata is calm and shy unlike Sakura,Kushina or Ino.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:15 pm

he knows how to act in the correct manner, it is that he might be uncertain as to how he will execute it properly maybe that is because he doesn't really have the experience in this topic, I feel that Hinata was the one that helped him open up about love, yet he still doesn't fully understand.

I feel that the only way Naruto is going to learn about women, is to have one there for him, he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke, he has been around his friend long enough to acknowledge that fact, so I guess the one that can show him the way and give him the experience he needs to have is Hinata, that is because she has understanding and the patience to deal with Naruto's personality, she also has the mature mindset to make sure Naruto doesn't stray from his path.

the funny thing is Naruto doesn't really need to do a lot, he just needs to be himself around Hinata, that is because Hinata can see the real Naruto, so he cannot hide behind a façade when he is around her, he acts like a man.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Even if during said interaction between Naruto and Hinata, Naruto makes a fool of himself (i don't think he will but you never know) Hinata would just blush and giggle alittle bit. Like when Naruto was acting all tough during the written test of the chunin exams after the whole situation was explained, Hinata giggled at him that time.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:04 pm

I don't see it happening either, but then this is Naruto we are talking about he is the number one, hyperactive, knuckleheaded ninja after all, we also have to remember the reverse harem jutsu that he developed more than his Rasenshuriken, lol.

I think Naruto and Hinata's reunion will be emotional, that is considering the fact that they wanted to get one another's side, so I don't think Naruto will be his knuckle headed self, but be more of a gentleman towards Hinata.

you know the interesting part is that even though Sakura is like Kushina in certain aspects, Naruto has basically done the opposite of what his mother wished for. let's list those shall we, The Anti-<a class= - Page 12 2617627483

Kushina wanted her son to get good grades - Naruto was bad at school, his grades were terrible.
Kushina wanted him to eat properly - Naruto's basic diet revolves around Ramen. with a few vegetables thrown in every now and then
Kushina wanted Naruto to not get involved with Jiraiya - Naruto learned a shit load of important skills and lessons from Jiraiya, even though Jiraiya couldn't practice what he preached.
Kushina wanted Naruto to respect his teachers and superiors - Naruto kind of followed that request, he still shows some disrespect towards his superiors.
Kushina wanted Naruto to make plenty of friends - well at least he got that part down, all awesome friends.
Kushina wanted Naruto to bathe everyday - he basically has that down too

and now to the important one the one about girls.

Kushina wanted Naruto to have a girl just like her - Naruto admits that he doesn't completely understand (then he hesitates for a moment before changing what he says next)*

and not everything is going the way his mother told him, but also tells his father not to worry everything will be alright. I guess when I think about it when everything isn't going the way his mother told him, it just shows that he isn't perfect, but he wants his parents to be proud of him no matter what he does and how bad at school he is and that his choices are independent of what his mother wanted from him.

*what I think of that part is that Naruto was possibly thinking about someone in that moment, but he stopped because he knew that his father would never see her, even though he doesn't have a full grasp of what it means to be in love, his attitude towards Hinata shows differently as well, especially with chapters like 559 and 615 as well as when he sense her distress.

I guess I will quote Strawberry now, the parents don't decide their child's love partner. (now I will expand on it a little) it is the child that makes their own choice, so if the girl isn't like the child's mother there is nothing wrong with that. even though he hasn't done everything his mother requested of, when it comes to a certain girl and who she is, I am willing to bet that no matter who Naruto ends up with Kushina will always be proud of her son.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:59 pm

I hope the reunion is emotional but at the same time would like to see that original personality of Naruto.(playful)
So far in all of Naruhina moments after 437,Naruto has been a true gentleman!!

Its his birthday and I hope Hinata gives him a gift(a kiss or a hug maybe) The Anti-<a class= - Page 12 1906553478

All I want is the reunion to be grand and trashes the dream of NS becoming canon(sorry for being rude).But that's how I feel.
I also think Kushina would be proud with her son's choice.As Hinata is calm and composed(unlike Kushina) and would handle Naruto the best.

Last edited by senjusana on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:08 pm

well this chapter was just the start, this chapter didn't do NS any favours.

When Naruto was being a gentleman to Hinata, he was basically in character, he acts tough and pulls pranks to hide how he really feels, the only character that has ever seen through that façade was Hinata, other characters get angry with him and chase him around the village because of the crap he does.

for me a hug is enough, there doesn't need to be too much done in order to put NS out of the misery it has come to, there is not really much need to have an anti-NS thread anymore, the pairing itself has been screwed over so many times that I have lost count. NS will not accept the fact that NaruSaku had plenty of chances to develop in a romantic light, but that has never really happened.

I want Naruto's and Hinata's reunion to be emotional, but to have a basic feel about it, just a nice conversation before a tender embrace, one that says yep NaruHina is official, then I will watch NS implode, by watching the entertainment with a big container of Popcorn.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Hahaha.. I agree with you Mustang. A hug with a few sweet words is all enough for me.NaruHina has always been simple and sweet.I guess this place will explode with happiness that day.

senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:44 am

then can you imagine what will happen with NS if/when the time comes, the new chapter pretty much destroyed all the arguments it has come up and defeated all the so called romantic hints.

I have always said that the biggest destroyers of NaruSaku, were Naruto and Sakura, this chapter only proves that point.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:22 pm

in this chapter basicallyy naruto told his dad that what he said about sakura was a joke.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:41 pm

senjusana wrote:Hahaha.. I agree with you Mustang. A hug with a few sweet words is all enough for me.NaruHina has always been simple and sweet.I guess this place will explode with happiness that day.

Agreed of course knowing NS it would try to spin it as Naruto choking Hinata or something this last Chapter I have read some pretty disturbing stuff from NS that makes me question its sanity.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:48 am

Let NS go Meow, i want to enjoy the pain it will suffer when the time is right, I personally have no time for NS anymore, it wants to write crap about the characters then just let it go, worrying about what NS writes will only result in NH getting upset, and when NH gets upset, NaruHIna will react and willl type something NH will regret later.

i remember when i reacted to NS saying that Naruto has always been in love with Sakura, I calmly asked for evidence and all it could give was Sai's comment to Sakura. a neg rep for asking for evidence especially when debating about the ship itself. I require proof of Naruto's unconditional love for Sakura and it cannot provide that proof.

what i said was "there is no evidence to suggest that Naruto's crush evolved over the course of the story, the only thing that has developed is a lasting friendship between Naruto and Sakura, there is no proof that Sakura has moved on from her love towards Sasuke, a fake smile just doesn't cut it, here is a quick reminder, Sai also told Naruto that Sakura loves Sasuke."

whatever it calls romantic development, is nothing but friendship development.

Please Kishi, stop putting more holes in a ship, you have already done irreperable damage to NaruSaku, this is just adding insult into injury, or it is just making me laugh even harder.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next