Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Kishi endorces the movie and the movie is about two things.

1. the end of the world.
2. Naruto falling in love with Hinata.

Kishi didn't write it in the manga, because he knew that it would be told in the movie and that it was going to be as clear as a cloudless day.

as for teh petition, i guess it is like NaruSaku, it isn't taking off, the only difference is Naruto and Sakura got friends, this petition has nothing.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:14 am

huffff... a lot of things.... but seriously a petition... as I once said.. and I repeat it.. IT GOT NOTHING INTERESTING TO DO!!! geezz..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 am

I just heard that one NS actually said that 699 and 700 were fake and the real chapters would be out monday.
-
i can't believe that. The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 2801306734
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:00 am

A petition, OMG it really made laugh! XD are you serious? let me laugh harder! jajajaja XD (quoting bender)

Man I didn't see this one coming, this portion of NS should pretend the manga ended with the CPR scene.

And yeah, I heard that too, but oh well, if NS wants to wait untill monday, let it wait.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am

If something as lame as 'petition' would make kishimoto write naru-saku ending.. Then I guess all naruto fans would give a 'petition' to revive neji and then according to NS he must do it !! And yes! I must say only NS was able to make out that the chapter was fake.. ! Wow..
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:16 am

Akarui-chan wrote:If something as lame as 'petition' would make kishimoto write naru-saku ending.. Then I guess all naruto fans would give a 'petition' to revive neji and then according to  NS he must do it !!  And yes! I must say only NS was able to make out that the chapter was fake.. ! Wow..

The problem is that a part of NS always thought that the story belongs to NS, when the story itself blatantly showed that Naruto and Sakura were meant to be friends and nothing more. Unfortunately, this part of NS went on a twisted way of interpreting the story which led to some hopes which could and will never get fulfilled.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:46 pm

If anyone wishes to contribute, i'm doing a Youtube video about the end of the pairing wars and NS "lack of maturity."

BTW i will not be posting it on here, goes against the rule but if you wish i'll send it too anyone when it is done.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Hey racefan, send me a link to that video when you get the chance I would like to hear it :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:51 pm

I'll be waiting for it, please share the link when it's done.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 pm

send it to me as well
i'm interested in hearing the video
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:23 pm

One thing about Naruto, the #1 knucklehead ninja, is that he never gives up(nindo). a portion of NS say Naruto's character is destroyed since he " gave up" on Sakura, but Naruto makes it very explicit when  he has a goal.
"I will be hokage!Datteboyo!"-in front of village that despises him(except hinata...)
I won't lose to any of you!"- in front of everyone at chunin exams, making himself many enemies in the process(even Sakura was annoyed, but Hinata admired him for it. Later, when he's depressed about his chances before the neji fight, guess who reminds him of his ninja way and cheers him up)
" I will bring sasuke back! "-keeps trying to save sasuke even when he's a wanted criminal
"When I'm hokage, I'll change the hyuuga clan!"-most likely suceeded
" I won't let any of my friends die!"-When Naruto fails and questions his ideals, Hinata is the one to slap him back into his senses(how is she a doormat?)

Given how literally every goal Naruto has, he has confessed it to at least one person,(often many,many people)why wouldn't naruto tell someone if he really wanted Sakura?(Jiraiya,Kakashi, Iruka, and Sakura come to mind.)

The one quote NS likes to use to "prove" NS is "How can I- "
"If I can't even keep my promises?" Let's say Naruto was thinking "love Sakura" in that blank statement, ignoring what he has said about not being sure what to think about girls and her constant abuse of him. If so, why is it not later referenced
in a flashback? Surely such an important piece of evidence for Naruto's
"romantic" love for Sakura wouldn't be forgotten(except it is, along with CPR,PoaL, parralulz and Kushina's unclear desires, dates, Yamato's unfinished sentence,Sai"sakura loves sasuke", and the forehead prank.).
Really any pairing needs buildup, and maybe if the unclear "NS proof" had been flashbacked later, and Sakura's love for Sasuke+Hinata's love for Naruto were faded and not referenced later on, NS could have happened.For example, Hinata could have bled out at Pein fight,Sakura could have made a sincere confession without lies or ulterior motives, and Naruto could have planned those dates and thought about them later.
Remember how Sakura looked sad(not jealous) when she thought "Hinata loves Naruto..." NS likes to say it's because she loves Naruto(AND sasuke? wut?), but in the (canon) movie, she's the one to bother Naruto into getting that scarf for Hinata.This suggests that she was sad  because she knew how absurdly oblivious Naruto was, and
didn't like how he didn't notice Hinata's obvious love for him.(gets really nervous and avoids question when Naruto asks why she would let him cheat, which everyone taking the exams saw happen.faints when he comes back after 2 years, pein, all in your eyes moment,
615, etc)
When Naruto and Hinata become officially together in The Last,
it'll probably make Sakura not want to punch him nearly as much
for being dumb, and overall Team 7 will get along better with romantic tensions resolved.Also, it makes sense for everyone in Team 7 to be
equals, if NS happened, Sasuke would be alone romantically in comparison to Naruto, which would go against the whole idea of them as friends.

This Post has been edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : please refrain from refering the the NS fandom, please use NS, NarSak, NaruSaku, it or use terms liek a segment or a portion of NS)
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 pm

There you have pointed an interesting issue, Naruto's promise to change the Hyuga, it brings me some other questions, is Hinata the leader of the Hyuga clan?, what role plays Naruto in it now that he is the husband of the heiress of the Hyuga clan?, all I know is that Bolt has the huyga simbol on his jacket and a different symbol on his back I hope we get some responses in the future.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:00 pm

I see so I take it that a segment of NS is flailing around still, oh well, who cares really, the shipping debate is over the current ships are set in stone, and no amount of complaining and petitions is going to change that fact, whether it likes it or not Naruto and Hinata are married and have a sweet little family.

I guess a portion of NS isnt done yet. (sigh)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Racefan1992, please send the link to me as well... The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 1906553478
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:51 am

It's so annoying. No matter how often I say, that the ending makes sense and that it needs to get over it, it still keeps on justifying NaruSaku that it's the pairing that makes sense, and not NaruHina. The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 3228835635 And that everything in the manga is not logical because of the ending. This gives me the impression, that it calls Kishi-san an idiot. Dafuq?! The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 407453418

Last edited by JulaShona on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:04 am

It is now irrelevent, the arguments now mean nothing, it can try to use new things but that no longer matters the more it denies the ending and the fact that Naruto married Hinata and had a couple of kids with her, the worse it will make NS look.

that's life, not everything will go the way you expect it/want it to go.

to me Kishi did the right thing, it might annoy NS but he cannot please everyone, no author can do that, it is impossible, now all a portion of NS can do is bash the NaruHina kids, the writer and the NH fanbase, while a segment of NS has accepted it even saying that the NaruHina kids look really cute, especially Himawari, who actually has her own little fanbase, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:31 am

You know, when I mentioned, that it's so shamful and such an impudence to bash and screaming illogical or senseless to a man that spend 15 years to do this amazing story and within had to neglect his family to finish it for us, it just ignored it. I never thought that NS would be this mean, just because the end wasn't the way it assumed it to be.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:50 am

I just feel pity for NS.. No anger.. Its condition is getting worst and IT is making it.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 3725747089

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" /"its" and not "they"/"their" /"them" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:51 am

racefan1992 wrote:If anyone wishes to contribute, i'm doing a Youtube video about the end of the pairing wars and NS "lack of maturity."

BTW i will not be posting it on here, goes against the rule but if you wish i'll send it too anyone when it is done.

I would like to see the video when you're done. Maybe you could send it via PM...

JulaShona wrote:You know, when I mentioned, that it's so shamful and such an impudence to bash and screaming illogical or senseless to a man that spend 15 years to do this amazing story and within had to neglect his family to finish it for us, it just ignored it. I never thought that NS would be this mean, just because the end wasn't the way it assumed it to be.

Some NS arguments were often too impudent to think that things would have changed, especially with the way the story ended. There is a mature part of NS which accepts and is absolutely fair play. Unfortunately, there is another part which thought the story and the manga were like NS properties.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:11 am

But isn't it a little too delusional.. ? I mean thinking that a shonen manga would be 'pairing' centered..  Even NH and SS called their ship canon after seeing their children!
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:23 am

Akarui-chan wrote:But isn't it a little too delusional.. ? I mean thinking that a shonen manga would be 'pairing' centered..  Even NH and SS called their ship canon after seeing their children!

We all know that it is a Shonen. The romantic part of the story came, from time to time, through some characters's feelings such as Hinata or Sakura and it actually participated to the action itself. For instance: Hinata intervening against Pein to protect Naruto because she loves him.

There is the action inherent to a Shonen: a character intervening against a villain and the reasons which drove the character to act: love and a strong desire to protect the beloved one. Therefore, the romantic aspect did not contradict the main action of the story. It participated into it, thus formed part of it.

The problem is that a part of NS misunderstood Naruto and Sakura's friendship and took the fact that they were teammates to pair them automatically.

NH and SS being canon mean that the couples are official. Their kids are a proof and the result of their love. I don't think it's really hard to understand...lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:31 am

This is exactly what i wanted to say.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 18 2801306734
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:22 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:If anyone wishes to contribute, i'm doing a Youtube video about the end of the pairing wars and NS "lack of maturity."

I would like to see the video when you're done. Maybe you could send it via PM...

That is how i was going too do it or i would just give the link too my Youtube channel.

Like i said before, contributions are welcome.

Here is the list of what i have wrote down so far:

Spoiler:

I'd like too have 25-30 talking points. I'm sure Bubbles-chan or someone else can add too this (anyone can too be honest.)

BTW i will give my own personal opinion about the movie and what i think should happen.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:33 am

^You could eventually check the anti-NS threads (even the locked ones) to have more points.

I don't know if you included these 3 points I am proposing in one of the ones you've already found, but these are those I've found:

1) "Hinata is a stalker"
2) Third party POV (Sai, Yamato, Minato)
3) The "girlfriend" joke
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:55 am

Irielo wrote:^You could eventually check the anti-NS threads (even the locked ones) to have more points.

I don't know if you included these 3 points I am proposing in one of the ones you've already found, but these are those I've found:

1) "Hinata is a stalker"
2) Third party POV (Sai, Yamato, Minato)
3) The "girlfriend" joke

I'm choosing too aviod the character bashing "arguements" because they have no merit. I have 3rd parties already.

GF joke added.

I would check out the other threads but it'd take me forever and i do not feel like reading through all of the them. BTW anything from Devient Art and Tumblr i'll use as long as i do not already have it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next