Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

+10
Dianahinkle
NaruHina <3
Azuula
lily567
Fallere825
Mustang
Nineslashmonk
BlackNoon
GreatKungLao
Irielo
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by Dianahinkle Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:38 am

Just curious how many people think jiraya is coming back edo? I don't think there is any chance at all but that's just me.

I think it's compleatly acceptable for Obito to get redeemed/tnj it's been forshadowed since forever. Why do some people (mostly youtubers) react so negatively to villians getting talk no jutsu'd? Isn't one of the biggest moral themes in Naruto acceptance? Also that fighting just brings death and sadness? What's so wrong about talking it out?

Irielo wrote:Just a crazy thought: Sasuke will try to kill or will kill Obito. Sasuke is not like Naruto, he is not empathic like his friend. He too had to suffer because of Obito and he will not want to waste time with any "Talk No Jutsu". Naruto has another way of doings things and that might trigger the probable future fight between those two.

Please, take it easy, that is just a thought.
I think this is extremely possible Orochimaru and Sasuke have not shown there true intentions yet.

Also here's a thought I know Madara broke the spell that let Kabuto control him... But what if he actually DIDN'T! What if Orochimaru can control ALL the Edo's!! Just a thought.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please avoid double postings. Thanks)
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 am

Alot of people are upset by the fact the Obito is going too be redeemed in some form (and i'm one of them). But this shonen, so we had too see this coming.

Madara is going to be the final villian, so he can't be redeemed at all.

I just hope that the "Obito redeeming process" doesn't take more then 1 chapter.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I agree with you Irielo, it would be very weird if Sasuke didn't do something drastic. Since he isn't like Naruto, the forgiving type. That is one of the reasons why I actually kind of like Sasuke, he gets the job done, he doesn't want to waste time reminiscing about the past.
Everyone should have a second chance. Or else, by Sasuke's methods, he also the one that needed to be killed. He is still a criminal. But in the end Naruto will save the day, because he and this whole story about him is all about peace and peaceful solutions of problems. Something that our real world should learn to do.

I wouldn't be surprsied, if in the end Madara will also have a talk of purification with Naruto.
I agree. People deserve second chances... even Sasuke. Yes, the world should be more like Naruto, but maybe that's the message that Kishi is trying to send to us or the whole world, that war/violence doesn't solve a thing except for more conflict.Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 3516892631 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:I think it's compleatly acceptable for Obito to get redeemed/tnj it's been forshadowed since forever. Why do some people (mostly youtubers) react so negatively to villians getting talk no jutsu'd? Isn't one of the biggest moral themes in Naruto acceptance? Also that fighting just brings death and sadness? What's so wrong about talking it out?
Because people think he had done too much to deserve even a chance to be redeemed. Even that Naruto manga is trying to say, that violence, killing, wars are not an option, people still want Naruto to kill... I don't understand it at all as well.

Kishimoto was inspired by Dragon Ball, where is Son Goku - the strongest fictional being, yet the most kindest as well and he is always trying to save even bad guys. What did people expected from Kishimoto's main character?

Naruto actually had desire to kill several times, but this is the whole point of him to be stoped in the process, because killing is never an option, because it will bring more hatred, thus wars will born again and again. This is the example Naruto is bringing to readers - before doing something you should stop and think about it carefully, where your actions could bring yourself, to find another option of solving the problem, without using cruel and brutal ways.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:16 pm

[quote="GreatKungLao"]
Dianahinkle wrote:Naruto actually had desire to kill several times, but this is the whole point of him to be stoped in the process, because killing is never an option, because it will bring more hatred, thus wars will born again and again. This is the example Naruto is bringing to readers - before doing something you should stop and think about it carefully, where your actions could bring yourself, to find another option of solving the problem, without using cruel and brutal ways.
I don't think anyone would start a war over Obito. Just sayin'. And killing someone is not always wrong, sometimes people deserve it. Like someone that kills both your parents and one of you're closest friends because he thinks he knows what's best for everyone. But Obito shows not a single regret in what he's doing/did. You can't just go and start a war, kill hundreds - thousands and say "oh, my b" it doesn't work like that. And like someone said above, he's acting like a child. He's at least 30 years old and has been killing people since his teens, he's had more than enough time to get his senses together. This is why I like Madara a hell of a lot more. He's not full of self-pity, he's not blaming his actions on someone else. Madara man's up to his actions! I still don't think he should be redeemed, but for a villain he is quite honorable.
Dianahinkle wrote:
I think it's compleatly acceptable for Obito to get redeemed/tnj it's been forshadowed since forever. Why do some people (mostly youtubers) react so negatively to villians getting talk no jutsu'd? Isn't one of the biggest moral themes in Naruto acceptance? Also that fighting just brings death and sadness? What's so wrong about talking it out?
Yeah, I don't get it either. I mean it's not Dragon Ball, where everything is resolved through fists, so they shouldn't be complaining. If this is how Kishi wants to write it then they should just sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please avoid double postings. Edit your post instead if you want to add something. Thanks.)
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:29 pm

BlackNoon wrote:
I don't think anyone would start a war over Obito.
But Naruto would leave a bad example for future generations, saying that people killing each other is absolutely ok and that everyone could understand each other is a BS that Jiraya and Hashirama believed in so much.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:42 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
BlackNoon wrote:
But Naruto would leave a bad example for future generations, saying that people killing each other is absolutely ok and that everyone could understand each other is a BS that Jiraya and Hashirama believed in so much.
You kinda missed the part where I said he started a war. A world war to be precise. The only good, not intentional, thing he has done is bring the 5 nations together. He didn't make them like each other, but he did get them together. And just because you understand someone does not mean they deserve to live. You're trying to envision a world with only mercy exists. Like I said before, you can't just apologize for concisely killing thousands of people. The only that could possibly get away with that is Jugo, and that's only because of his psycho side that he hates. He was even more than willing to lock himself up for eternity. Hmm... let's use your logic for a second. Let's say I theoretically kill a family, get arrested, go to court, and I say "Well no one understands why I did it, therefore I every right NOT to be punished." Yeah, I can see that going over very well.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 pm

BlackNoon is right. Obito might be forgiven by Naruto or even Minato but that will not erase what he did. There are consequences he will have to face and that is his karma. You reap what you sow...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:01 pm

BlackNoon wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
BlackNoon wrote:
You kinda missed the part where I said he started a war. A world war to be precise. The only good, not intentional, thing he has done is bring the 5 nations together. He didn't make them like each other, but he did get them together. And just because you understand someone does not mean they deserve to live. You're trying to envision a world with only mercy exists. Like I said before, you can't just apologize for concisely killing thousands of people. The only that could possibly get away with that is Jugo, and that's only because of his psycho side that he hates. He was even more than willing to lock himself up for eternity. Hmm... let's use your logic for a second. Let's say I theoretically kill a family, get arrested, go to court, and I say "Well no one understands why I did it, therefore I every right NOT to be punished." Yeah, I can see that going over very well.
Well, Naruto faced Nagato and first thing he wanted to do is to kill him for good, but he stoped, because he understood, that it will not make any honor to those, who look up to him by acting with evil intentions (killing is an evil deed, no matter the cause). And by letting Nagato live, Naruto gave him a chance to redeeme himself, which brought to us the resurrection of the whole village. If Naruto killed him right away without even trying to listen Nagato's reasons, the whole village would remain dead.

You are right, maybe a person doesn't deserve to live for his evil crimes, but if you let him live to try redeeme himself, it has a chance, a possibility to become something great and good, like with Nagato's case. I'm not saying that a bad person should be forgiven right away, but he should have a chance to redeeme his evil actions by doing something good. If you cut someone's life, you are leaving absolutely no chance for it to bloom into something possibly good.

This theme is very arguable especially in Batman's universe, where he always catches criminals and psychos to lock for them eventually run out of the prison and commit crimes again... Especially The Joker. Batman doesn't kill anyone, because this is not what humans should do, he is trying to give an example, but this is also leads to criminals run everytime and repeat cycle of crimes... Unfortunately I don't know any Batman villain, who changed himself to good.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

I think you miss the point GreatKungLao. Forgiven or not, redeemed or not, Obito has already put a negative load on his karma. He will have to face the consequences one day or another.

Now, everybody is pulling out the Bijuus' chakra away from him. Just tell me what will happen to Obito when they will achieve that? What happens to a Jinchuriki when his Bijuu is extracted from him? You know the answer.

Obito might thus die with a lot of regrets and these regrets alone are a fair deal for what he has done. And again, Nagato could be redeemed and he brought back to life the people he had killed in Konoha but that does not make him a hero. He only tried to pay back his heavy debts.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Irielo wrote:And again, Nagato could be redeemed and he brought back to life the people he had killed in Konoha but that does not make him a hero. He only tried to pay back his heavy debts.
That's why I'm trying to say. In the end Nagato was willing to do a good thing. Killing a man means not leaving him with such an option, while this last good thing could be as huge as Nagato's.

Regarding Obito be left without Bijuus chakra. He will not die, because Kurama already exaplained, what will happen to him:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:20 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:And again, Nagato could be redeemed and he brought back to life the people he had killed in Konoha but that does not make him a hero. He only tried to pay back his heavy debts.
That's why I'm trying to say. In the end Nagato was willing to do a good thing. Killing a man means not leaving him with such an option, while this last good thing could be as huge as Nagato's.

Regarding Obito be left without Bijuus chakra. He will not die, because Kurama already exaplained, what will happen to him:
Spoiler:
I think that can still be interpreted as him being a corpse. I mean he did say "shell".
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Then if Obito does not die after the Bijuus have been extracted from him, that will leave a lot of questions opened... And what Kurama said is still not clear imo. As if Obito will keep only his actual form without power.

But logically, he should die from it and if not then, I'm expecting a clear explanation about it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:34 am

You know...I just came up with this little theory on my way back from work. Note to everyone, I could be very wrong about this and its just my feelings about what may happen. I think might what happen is Madara is going to take advantage of a weakened Obito to force him to do the revival jutsu to revive him...only this time succeeds which also kills Obito. Remember that black rod coming out of the Harashima clone, saying that when the revival jutsu is used, have the caster connected to it? I think Madara might be using it. He manages to activate the Eye of the Moon plan, which affects everyone except a few who are struggling to get out of it (like Naruto, Hinata, etc). HOWEVER....ONE MAN remains unaffected since he was in the Kumai eye dimension and only got out of it after the jutsu was cast...Kakashi. Due to hearing+seeing due to the connection with Obito, he learns about how the plan could be stopped and return things to normal by destroying the eye on top of the Shinju due to Madara talking to Obito in his last moments. Kakashi then proceeds to destroy the eye and free everyone from Infinite Tysukuyo...giving them the chance to end Madara once and for all...but at the cost of his life. What do you guys think of what I came up with so far? What do you think Madara's last trump card is?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:06 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:You know...I just came up with this little theory on my way back from work.  Note to everyone, I could be very wrong about this and its just my feelings about what may happen.  I think might what happen is Madara is going to take advantage of a weakened Obito to force him to do the revival jutsu to revive him...only this time succeeds which also kills Obito.  Remember that black rod coming out of the Harashima clone, saying that when the revival jutsu is used, have the caster connected to it?  I think Madara might be using it.  He manages to activate the Eye of the Moon plan, which affects everyone except a few who are struggling to get out of it (like Naruto, Hinata, etc).  HOWEVER....ONE MAN remains unaffected since he was in the Kumai eye dimension and only got out of it after the jutsu was cast...Kakashi.  Due to hearing+seeing due to the connection with Obito, he learns about how the plan could be stopped and return things to normal by destroying the eye on top of the Shinju due to Madara talking to Obito in his last moments. Kakashi then proceeds to destroy the eye and free everyone from Infinite Tysukuyo...giving them the chance to end Madara once and for all...but at the cost of his life.  What do you guys think of what I came up with so far?  What do you think Madara's last trump card is?
That isn't bad i could see it happening (Kakashi unfortunately dying and all Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 2801306734 ), I've had a similar idea the only difference is when Madara comes to take advantage of Obito's weakened state, Obito does one final something (possibly with the help of the edo kages and Naruto and gang) to take both himself and Madara out. Seems possible especially after the TNJ we have coming. Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 3725747089 Oh yea that and Kakashi lives Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 916882880
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:14 am

I think there is a possibility of Kakashi been at the verge of death because of Madara and it could become a moment for Obito to redeeme... He will protect Kakashi like he did in the past, by the cost of his own life... Again...

And he will give Kakshi his rinnegan (about this I'm not serious).

But it would be a funny thing, if Naruto would loose an eye during battle with Madara and Obito, been at the verge of death, will give Naruto rinnegan as a present for his birthday.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:19 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:You know...I just came up with this little theory on my way back from work.  Note to everyone, I could be very wrong about this and its just my feelings about what may happen.  I think might what happen is Madara is going to take advantage of a weakened Obito to force him to do the revival jutsu to revive him...only this time succeeds which also kills Obito.  Remember that black rod coming out of the Harashima clone, saying that when the revival jutsu is used, have the caster connected to it?  I think Madara might be using it.  He manages to activate the Eye of the Moon plan, which affects everyone except a few who are struggling to get out of it (like Naruto, Hinata, etc).  HOWEVER....ONE MAN remains unaffected since he was in the Kumai eye dimension and only got out of it after the jutsu was cast...Kakashi.  Due to hearing+seeing due to the connection with Obito, he learns about how the plan could be stopped and return things to normal by destroying the eye on top of the Shinju due to Madara talking to Obito in his last moments. Kakashi then proceeds to destroy the eye and free everyone from Infinite Tysukuyo...giving them the chance to end Madara once and for all...but at the cost of his life.  What do you guys think of what I came up with so far?  What do you think Madara's last trump card is?
That isn't bad i could see it happening (Kakashi unfortunately dying and all Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 2801306734 ), I've had a similar idea the only difference is when Madara comes to take advantage of Obito's weakened state, Obito does one final something (possibly with the help of the edo kages and Naruto and gang) to take both himself and Madara out. Seems possible especially after the TNJ we have coming. Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 3725747089 Oh yea that and Kakashi lives Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 916882880
thse aren't bad theories and I know madara is going to try something but what. and what about kakashi, when is he going to come back to the battlefield but I wonder tho if kakshi will join naruto in the tnj. btw what is kishi planning on doing with yamato?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Obito's fate was sealed as soon as he became a villain imo. But damn those fantasy scenes. The potential Obito and Team 7 scenes just made me tear a little.

lily567 wrote: btw what is kishi planning on doing with yamato?
Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 1674369257 Who?
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:16 pm

I really loved this chapter (652), it was so exciting! Kishi is a genius! *w*

Well... About a prediction, I'm not good for this but I think it's possible Naruto mentions Hinata, but for me it's more probably Naruto thinks about her when Obito say something like "I love Rin" or "Rin was a very important girl for me" or something... I think Naruto can to begin to realize about what is Hinata to him, what he feels for Hinata... I know NH is having a developing but Naruto hasn't had time to have a "deep thought" about this...

Awww, but whatever it happens, I just want Kishi shows Naruto's feelings, I hope he forgets Sakura soon, I'm sure Naruto's feelings for Sakura are just superficial and I know Kishi will explain it!

¡Viva el NH <3~!
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 pm

MichelleHyuga wrote:I really loved this chapter (652), it was so exciting! Kishi is a genius! *w*

Well... About a prediction, I'm not good for this but I think it's possible Naruto mentions Hinata, but for me it's more probably Naruto thinks about her when Obito say something like "I love Rin" or "Rin was a very important girl for me" or something... I think Naruto can to begin to realize about what is Hinata to him, what he feels for Hinata... I know NH is having a developing but Naruto hasn't had time to have a "deep thought" about this...

Awww, but whatever it happens, I just want Kishi shows Naruto's feelings, I hope he forgets Sakura soon, I'm sure Naruto's feelings for Sakura are just superficial and I know Kishi will explain it!

¡Viva el NH <3~!
Hinata's confession was during Naruto's fight against Pein, then there was the Kage Summit, Sasuke messing up etc., then Naruto left to Turtle Island , then he left it and joined the war, do you think he had really no time to think about it?

Why did he ask Kushina how she felt in love with Minato for instance? He was curious but he wanted to know more about love too.

The "it's all in your eyes" moment, chapter 614 and the handhold ( chapter 615) show clearly that Naruto does not ignore Hinata, he cares about her and the most important is that he acknowledged that Hinata was always by his side and thanked her in a very tender way. I don't really know what are you expecting more from Naruto.

And Naruto has forgotten about Sakura a long time ago. Her failfession screwed NS up. I don't know why Kishi "should explain" it. There is nothing to explain imo. The story and its evolution explain that already.

@Ninelashmonk I find your scenario interesting and good. The only thing, Kakashi dying...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:28 pm

I really enjoyed this chapter!~ All the theories presented here are all interesting. I really hope there is a a mention of Hinata being very important to Naruto next chapter seeing as he saw how Obito cherished Rin and maybe we can get some feedback on how Naruto feels about Hinata. Besides, I have been dying for a naruhina moment like really bad. Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 2 3623970685 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Nasch wrote:Obito's fate was sealed as soon as he became a villain imo. But damn those fantasy scenes. The potential Obito and Team 7 scenes just made me tear a little.

yamato was the guy that has the same wood style as the first hokage and he was the one helping out with team 7
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am

lily567 wrote:
Nasch wrote:Obito's fate was sealed as soon as he became a villain imo. But damn those fantasy scenes. The potential Obito and Team 7 scenes just made me tear a little.

yamato was the guy that has the same wood style as the first hokage and he was the one helping out with team 7
Naruto should be able to find him through zetsu (surprised he hasn't yet) but once he's still alive, they'll probably go pick him up after everything is finished. Also I know she isn't a main or anything but I would also like to know what happened to Anko, I don't think she died but we haven't seen her since Kabuto's brawl with the uchia bros. Heck even Kabuto, is he still stuck in Isanami?
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:29 am

Lickstermik wrote:
lily567 wrote:

Naruto should be able to find him through zetsu (surprised he hasn't yet) but once he's still alive, they'll probably go pick him up after everything is finished. Also I know she isn't a main or anything but I would also like to know what happened to Anko, I don't think she died but we haven't seen her since Kabuto's brawl with the uchia bros. Heck even Kabuto, is he still stuck in Isanami?
I know it's a long time we have not seen those characters but according to the story, when did it happen? How many days or how much hours have passed until the point where we are now?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:17 am

Irielo wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:
lily567 wrote:

I know it's a long time we have not seen those characters but according to the story, when did it happen? How many days or how much hours have passed until the point where we are now?
isn't it about 3-4 days now
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next