Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Ninja 2 fanfiction idea

4 posters

Go down

Road to Ninja 2 fanfiction idea Empty Road to Ninja 2 fanfiction idea

Post by eromreven Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 pm

I just had this random plot bunny pounce on me where Naruto accidentally falls back into the RTN world and he and Menma have to work together to get Naruto back to his world. Anyone wanna help me flesh this out?
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja 2 fanfiction idea Empty Re: Road to Ninja 2 fanfiction idea

Post by Aelita Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 pm

So is Menma a good guy in this?

You could have a running theme comparing and contrasting Menma's life and character traits to Naruto's. Menma's development had to differ alot from Naruto'ssince unlike Naruto, Menma grew up with loving parents.

I'm guessing Menma wouldn't have been as bad as a brat as Naruto had been growing up, since he wasn't attention starved and neglected like Naruto. Young Menma wouldn't have done things like deface the Hokage Monument like Naruto had. Menma would still have a love for pranks and mischeif (inherited from Kushina) and would still be a bit of a dense loud mouth, but been loved and cared for growing up he wouldn't have been as bratty as a kid (lol lord forgive me, I love Naruto). Being raised by Minato, Menma probably would have learned to be more polite than Naruto, and more disciplined with Kushina around to enforce rules. Menma wouldn't have had that inner sadness and insecurity Naruto had growing up, (which Naruto covered up with a mask of bravado) from being hated and alone. From the get-go Menma was accepted by the villagers, and wouldn't be able to relate very quickly to Naruto's desire for acknowledgement. So while he and Naruto get along and seem really similar at first, the differences between them gradually start to appear. Having being blessed with such a privileged life in comparison to Naruto, Menma, like most teenage kids, probably would take it for granted and would appear spoiled at times--which would eventually piss Naruto off and cause conflict between the two.

Just throwing some ideas out there =)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:08 pm

I think he'd be a bit more rebellious and angry, an antihero version of Naruto, especially after having been tainted by Tobi and the dark 9 Tails. I honestly think a friendship between Naruto and Menma would be similar to that of Naruto and Canon!Sasuke.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:33 am

Some reasons for Menma's attitude -
1) While Minato is not the Hokage, he still has the reputation like in canon world. Like Kohonamaru, Menma wants to get under his father's(Hiruzen for Kohonamaru) shadow. . .it just the way he did it was the worst way possible.
2) Menma is angry that Minato did not become Hokage and his anger grew to the point he became an antagonist.
3) Menma, as a Bijuu Host, was treated no better than Naruto even though Minato and Kushina are still alive. Unlike Naruto, Menma gave into the darkness.
4) If the Alt. Universe is treated as 'real' then its possible that the characters in Canon Universe unknowingly affect the characters in the Alt. Universe. What is considered 'Negative' to the Canon Characters affect their counterparts. Naruto's darkness affected Menma to the point he became villainous. Hinata is a prim and proper young lady while her counterpart is ill-mannered and rebellious. Neji and Sasuke are oh so serious while their counterparts are party animals and so on.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:32 am

I could try it, but i need your permission and some other ideas if i were to advance.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down