Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja).

2 posters

Go down

RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). Empty RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja).

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 am

I don't get it.. you know?? I was reading some translations of this ova and some were pretty spot on, in it. even though this ova was never released for the western or was eastern ppl but somehow got leaked, as always. Well what I don't get is that why put this ova as a S          H   moment, ("shudders, start trembling, nearly crying cause of that word" RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 2801306734  RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 3516892631  RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 1218594240 ) when it really was a drama more hell bent in regarding how Sas tried to conquer Sak.. or more like who Sas thought was the Sak of that world but was the Sak of the real Naruto world... and well the moment ("shudders, start trembling, nearly crying cause of that word" RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 2801306734  RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 3516892631  RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). 1218594240 ) that happens wasn't really that moment but it was that the Ino of that world was possesing the body of the Hinata of that world.. and when Hinata gets her body back and Sas tries to get a move on her, Hinata beats the living shit out of him... so I don't get it why that?? and this thing is what's making this "pairing" fan come alive.... I don't get it...

Also I hate you.. the one who moved the post I thought it was in a good place... (naaa just kiddding)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). Empty Re: RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja).

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 am

While I admit that I didn't pay too much attention to it, I'm pretty sure that it's not an OVA. It's an audio recording.

There's not enough known about RtN characters to decide what is "correct" or "wrong" when it comes to interpretations anyway. People ship what they want and see what they want. It doesn't matter.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja). Empty Re: RTC (road to charasuke) ova in the movie RTN (road to ninja).

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:28 am

mmm I see what you mean Yamasaki.. and well yeah didn't take into consideration that it really was an audio recording only.. a lot of times that happens it's just cause the cast is bored out of their minds and do things just to pass time.. how comes I forget a lot of those things.. I guess it's cause of my brain that's been giving me some little problems... as for the ships.. meh yeah as you say Yama.. I go underwater with MY first OTP that is NaruHina then my second KeiBell and my third KazAsu and then my fourth one TomNag so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down