Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Ninja?

5 posters

Go down

Road to Ninja?  Empty Road to Ninja?

Post by 23rdcheap_ink Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 am

So guys, I found a post which is related to the eternal tsukuyomi and the Road to Ninja movie (am i right?)

When Tobi casted a genjutsu because he wanted to take a peek at Naruto's subconscious mind, an alternate universe was created and we saw the alternate personalities of the konoha 11

According to the one who post:

Here the personalities of Konoha rookies did a 180 in the ET world except of 1 person. That is Rock Lee. Now I don't think this was done to preserve the comedic element of the oneshot/movie but it had some greater implications. Here's what I think:

The "sub-conscious self" of Naruto in NV always desired the following changes in the personalities of his academy friends after being with them for too long:

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Hinata so shy even with her banging body. According to Naruto's Sub-Conscious, she should be using her boobs as weapons against him if she always wanted him so bad. In ET land, this happened.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% were Kiba and Akamaru such good friends and why they never had any fights. In the ET world, this happened. He also wondered if Kiba liked cats. Exactly this happened in ET world.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Shino only a one-dimensional ninja and was always into bugs. In ET world, Shino began using scrolls.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% 1010 never got injured while training with her weapons. In ET world, she's highly incompetent with her weapons.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% wasn't Neji a huge-pervert given with his skills in Byakugan. In ET world, neji is a gigantic perv.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Sasuke so hell bent on revenge and why he couldn't just enjoy the good things in life. That is the company of Sakura-chan.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Shikamaru always so serious? In ET world, he turned goofy.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Chouji always so goofy? In ET, he turned serious.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Ino such an extrovert? In ET, she became an introvert.

Naruto always wondered why the f#$% was Kakshi always so laid-back? In ET, he became youthful. Vice-versa with Maito Guy.

But there was this one guy Naruto always thought was exactly the right amount of awesome and epic in the NV. It was Rock-Lee. And he didn't change in ET.

This leads me to believe that whatever your sub-conscious wishes, that would simply happen in the ET. With the surrounding and even with the humans in the ET. It would still take time on your conscious self to adapt to that and thus you would still feel anger and sadness in ET. But since your sub-conscious is always in control of ET reality, your heart is always happy. And by default, you always win.

--

I was researching on how to escape that Eternal or Infinite Tsukuyomi, when I found this. What do you think lies deep inside Naruto? I don't know why but it bugs me even though it's not purel canon? Do you have any theories on how to escape if the Eye of the moon plan was initiated?

Let me know your thoughts
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja?  Empty Re: Road to Ninja?

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:33 am

Like you wrote: a lot of things here are not canon and what Naruto wants/wishes sub-consciously is pure assumption... When on earth, it was suggested in the manga that Hinata would use her boobs this way to please Naruto?

"Naruto always wondered" and all these examples which were given, give actually the feeling that Naruto was the only person existing in this manga, as if the characters had no development and existed only through the way he might have thought once about them. As if each character's identity depended solely on Naruto's opinion... The story as it is written shows that the characters think for themselves and have their own identity, It's not as if the only thoughts which were shown in the manga were those of Naruto.

Regarding RTN, it only represented the characters the exact opposite of what they are actually. Hinata was represented like an obsessive stalker who Naruto (not Menma) feared. Sasuke was represented like a Don Juan he is not actually despite being successful with women. Sasuke never took advantage of this fact, suggesting imo that he is someone very serious in that field...

All in all, I think that there are too much non-canon material which are creating a kind of mixing-up and lead to some confusions. Regarding your question about the Great Eye Moon Plan, still have to think about it.

Anyway this topic has been moved on the Naruto Discussions board as it has nothing to do with NaruHina's pairing issues but more with the Road to Ninja movie and some characters of the K12.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:09 am

Personalities didn't do a complete opposite change. If they had, then the characters would've become "villains" when they didn't among a lot of changes that would've need to occur, such as Hinata not being interested in Menma. Just a trait or two was changed for every character (mainly to allow for certain things to stay the same between the RtN one-shot manga chapter and the RtN movie version of the same scene). Most traits of the characters were left alone.

To be honest, I don't think it really was a "dream world" (though that is what the manga one-shot tried to have it be; the movie itself doesn't support that idea) and the anime pretty much treats it as if it's an alternate reality. That's the only way the fact that there was Menma & Naruto at the same time makes sense (and the lack of two Sakuras in the movie was somewhat explained away in the anime too).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:10 pm

^That's true. I guess I was "impressed" mainly by Shino and Kiba's "drastic" changes... The thing which bugged me was in fact this "Naruto always wondered...". Anyway you have described the RtN's movie well. It was more like an alternative world than a dream world because I don't think Naruto would have wished/dreamt Hinata to be the way she was portrayed in the movie and the same for Sakura regarding Sasuke.

Coming back to the theory regarding the Infinite Tsukuyomi, if it really starts, I think that some on the battlefield will be able to resist it and to free the ones who have been caught into it. How exactly? I don't know.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 am

Actually, if it was a "dream world" it would be hilarious to point out that Naruto would want Hinata to still be interested in him in his "dream world." ;P
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:41 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Actually, if it was a "dream world" it would be hilarious to point out that Naruto would want Hinata to still be interested in him in his "dream world." ;P

HaHa! Indeed that would be interesting. But him as Naruto or as Menma?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 am

Well, considering Menma was supposed to be "him," I'd say "himself." ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Well, considering Menma was supposed to be "him," I'd say "himself." ;)

Then, he has to be well prepared in order to "handle" her. If he's not, I guess she would deal with him... properly... Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Fri May 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Rock lee wore the women clothing, and he was a secret pervert in the RTN movie. Everyone changed, to me I questioned Sakuras alternate self and how to me seemed clueless? In that special promotional episode. I think it was just an parallel world rather then the dream world, but nice theory!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:59 am

Been long since someone posted in here and well my point of view when I watched the movie is that it really was more like an alternate reality... than a dream world or genjutsu induced world, but I remember too that Menma could be possessed by Obito so that kind of confusses me.. how can you possess someone in an alternate reality when it means that.??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:36 am

Why couldn't you possess someone in an alternate reality? I don't understand your question.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:23 am

Well actually when you are in an alternate reality you are a solid being.. so I don't think it's possible unless you are a ghost or something like that.. but then that's why I don't get how Obito could posses menma's body... unless it all really was just a genjutsu..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm

You don't have to "enter" a person to possess them. A body can be possessed in many different ways. As I didn't watch the movie, I don't know the method chosen for the possession though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:13 pm

It was possesion like a ghost possesing a human body like that's why I'm kinda confused.. and Obito was portrayed as a ghost and that confuses me more.. so I'm like what the..???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:01 pm

I'm still not seeing the problem with regards to the alternate reality idea based just on Obito being a "ghost." Obito being a "ghost" doesn't make the others fake. If everyone was a "ghost," then I could see the problem.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down