Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions

+9
NekoKimio
lily567
GreatKungLao
Irielo
Azuula
The Merchant
Bubbles
BlackNoon
phungnana
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions Empty Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions

Post by phungnana Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

phungnana

Back to top Go down

Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions

Post by BlackNoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Glad I was not the only one. This is probably worse than if Madara had become the host. Now they have to work of defeating two extremely powerful enemies. Wonder how they're going to get out of this. O.o
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions

Post by Bubbles Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 pm

Oh crap, Obito is still in the game. And now he's the 10 tails?
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 2538979933 
Also, Sasuke, Naruto and Minato were all captured by the ten tails amirite?
ISENSEAPOSSIBLETEAMUPCOMING!

What IF, Kishi has Hinata and Sakura team up (along with maybe the rookies/past hokages or something like that) to save their respective loved ones? It would be a great time to showcase the girls protecting the ones they love, especially Sakura because it would finally be her time to shine and be the one who is having her back watched. Also, Hinata can get that Lion Fists + 64 palms on as well!
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 3187358519 
Or maybe I'm thinking nonsense?
IMJUSTALLEXCITEDANDHOPEFUL!

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:14 pm

...This chapter honestly confused the hell out of me. Gonna wait and see if mangastream's translation is any better, because as it is I hardly understand what's going on.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm

It felt so quick... Hey and I like your prediction bubbles :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks...though looking back now, it is probably Gamakichi who caught them. I can't really tell with pictures sometimes. It even took me a couple double takes to see Tsunade had been cut in half. x____x
Oh well.
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 2801306734 
But perhaps Kishi will make it happen some other way?
PLEASEMAKEITHAPPENSOMEOTHERWAYKISHI!
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 1906553478 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm a bit confused about this chapter too. So Obito never changed, will never change and DID NOT DIE!!!

But I liked the way Sasuke fought. He's showing a real interest to help and to stop Madara and Obito.

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Bubbles, it is Naruto who catch Minato and Sasuke with his giant chakra arms.

After this chapter I started being sorry for Obito even more.

Just imagine - your sensie said, that you should never give up on a girl you love and Minato promised him, that he and Obito will both become Hokage one day... And after all of that he lost absolutely everything - his dreams, his love and his sensei wasn't there, when Kakashi and Rin were needed him back on that day, when Rin died or even at the day, when Kakshi and Obito were saving Rin and Obito died. From Obito's perspective he not just lost everything, but he also was betrayed (again, from his point of view) by his fellows. So him being the main villain make sense for me.

And now Naruto is not only a tale of a hero, but it is also a story about love. Like seriously love is absolutely everywhere in Naruto and Kishimoto is showing, that at different circumstances love can lead you to a diffrent paths. Madara gone mad because he loved his brother very much and then he lost him because of war; Obito loved Rin a lot and then he lost her and gone mad. Naruto is a story about, how love can make you not only a hero, but a villain - it depends on circumstances, on a character, on a time he was born and on a people he was surrounded.

So for me Obito with this chapter was confirmed as a villain, who become like that because of love he lost. And I will pray for him not being killed just like some random guy, but being saved by his sensei, best friend and a boy who reminds him a lot.

I can't blame a person like Obito, who become a villain because of a girl, he loved with all his heart and even at a time like this he still thinking about her. I'm pretty sure that every person would really like to have the ability bringing back dead ones and Obito has that opportunity.

Naruto, for example, loved Jiraiya and he was killed by Nagato, Naruto was all depressed, a lot. And if it wasn't for Iruka, Shikamaru and others, who knows what Naruto would become? And when Obito lost everything, the only person that was close to him is Madara. You see, the man you can become is also depends by people you surrounded.

I think that even if a monster like Gaara was saved and got redemption, I think Obito deserves too. Gaara was also trying to start a war with Konoha in Part 1, but even after that he was able to become good. Obito was a good person once and I think that he can be brought back, if only his old fellows will try to really talk to him, but not slice-and-dice him everywhere.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 pm

^ I hope you are joking. Seriously, now that Obito is becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, how more people will have to suffer?

How much already suffered because of him? How much wives, husbands, lovers, sons/daughters, parents... die because of the war he started.

Obito thinks only of himself as if he was the only one who suffered from the loss of a dear one. If everybody reacted and made the same choices like him, then no villages would have existed, no countries, no families...

Only chaos and blood would have ruled. I was thinking of a more positive end for him: going and meeting Rin in the after-life but now I'm sorry, that's too much. And I hope Naruto and Sasuke and the others will beat the crap out of him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:55 pm

Irielo wrote:
^ I hope you are joking. Seriously, now that Obito is becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, how more people will have to suffer?

How much already suffered because of him? How much wives, husbands, lovers, children, parents... die because of the war he started.

Obito thinks only of himself as if he was the only one who suffered from the loss of a dear one. If everybody reacted and made the same choices like him, then no villages would have existed, no countries, no families...

Only chaos and blood would have ruled. I was thinking of a more positive end for him: going and meeting Rin in the after-life but now I'm sorry, that's too much. And I hope Naruto and Sasuke and the others will beat the crap out of him.
It's because right now Obito thinks, that in his Eternal Tsukuyomi world everyone will be alive again, even if it's just an illusion, that's why deaths of a lot is not matter from his point of view. He just need to be brought in sense again. Like Minato or Kakshi telling him "What would Rin think about you right now?". Just make him to think everything back.

I was full of hatred to Nagato back in those days, when I was watching Naruto for the first time and I didn't know the backstory of Nagato and his friends. I was like "This is the worst character I ever saw. His idea is just awful. He is just a monster that did not deserve any redemption". And Nagato was also hell damn of a selfish. When he stabbed Hinata in front of Naruto and Naruto felt hell of a pain, what Nagato said to him? "My pain is greater than yours" - and Obito is thinking about his loss the same way, I think. And remember original plan of Nagato? He was thinking about to kill a lot of people everytime, when world would needs to feel pain again, so peace would come after that. He doesn't cared about how many people he will kill - he has his twisted idea of a peace, just like Obito right now. But when I learned backstory of Nagato, I felt sorry for him and saw his reasons of becoming like that. But with Obito I know his backstory and can be sorry for him from the start, because I know why he is acting like that, I know his reasons - but it doesn't means that I accept them, is just that I understand, that at those circumstances he probably couldn't become anyone, but a villain, just like Nagato.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 am

The differnce with Nagato lies in the fact that, Nagato did not lose only his dear ones but he grew up in a land which was used as battlefield for the big nations.

I could understand Nagato therefore more than Obito. Damn, Obito had enough opportunities to correct his bad but no, he still persists.

So, he wants to build a new world based on lies where he will control everything but won't be able to forget his pain. Really pathetic.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:19 am

I would like to add something. I like Sasuke's determination to fight against Obito and Madara, but I did not like the way Obito talked to him.

I'm worrying that now with the Juubi's power, he will try to control Sasuke's mind, making him a tool against Naruto and the others. Something like the Uchihas against the alliance.
What do you think?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:20 am

Irielo wrote:The differnce with Nagato lies in the fact that, Nagato did not lose only his dear ones but he grew up in a land which was used as battlefield for the big nations.

I could understand Nagato therefore more than Obito. Damn, Obito had enough opportunities to correct his bad but no, he still persists.

So, he wants to build a new world based on lies where he will control everything but won't be able to forget his pain. Really pathetic.
Well, you have to remind yourself something - Obito is an Uchiha. Now remember, that we have a chapter called A Clan Possessed by Evil, where Hashirama and Tobirama explained everything, why they can gone so far, after getting mad at the world they live in. Just read Tobirama's line here carefully:
SPOILER:
And Obito loves Rin A LOT. I hope now you can see the whole picture.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 am

That's why to me, Itachi is the absolute hero. He is the one who suffered the most. He was forced to destroy his own clan for the sake of the village.

Then he was considered as a villain and a rogue ninja by this same village.

When I read what Tobirama said for the first time, it was then clear that Itachi made different choices, he kept his way and never went bad/mad although he had enough reasons for it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

Irielo wrote:That's why to me, Itachi is the absolute hero. He is the one who suffered the more. He was forced to destroy his own clan for the sake of the village.

Then he was considered as a villain and a rogue ninja by this same village.

When I read what Tobirama said for the first time, it was then clear that Itachi made different choices, he kept his way and never went bad/mad although he had enough reasons for it.

You see, Obito fell in love at a very young age and so far I can see, that Obito really loved Rin A LOT and VERY MUCH. At least enough to awake that "Evil" that Uchiha possessed, he witnessed loss of his love at the same very young age. No surprise he gone wild - that "Evil" took it's control over him, unfrotunately.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am

I agree that he was taken by evil at a young age but just imagine Itachi who had to kill all his family (except Sasuke), relatives, fiends for the welfare of the village and then be considered like a traitor.

Anyway I'm afraid we're slowly slipping off topic. You could eventually create one about Obito and the circumstances... Just an idea.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:51 am

Guys, I just got a crazy theory...

You remember, that Orochimaru was resurrected because of his small part being sealed inside Anko's cursed mark? And Obito had inside of him a whole part of original Madara, that was put inside of him before old man passed away?

Right now goes the most interesting... Did you saw, how Edo Tensei Madara was reacting at failed Rinne Tensei? He was like "Oh well, that happens". And then we have Obito at the end hiding his right eye...

What if Madara was actually resurrected inside of Obito's body and in the next chapter after he moves his hand from his face there will be two Rinnegans?

Holy shit... I just can see that actually happening.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:31 am

Bubbles wrote:
Thanks...though looking back now, it is probably Gamakichi who caught them. I can't really tell with pictures sometimes. It even took me a couple double takes to see Tsunade had been cut in half. x____x
Oh well.
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 2801306734 
But perhaps Kishi will make it happen some other way?
PLEASEMAKEITHAPPENSOMEOTHERWAYKISHI!
Chapter 637 Discussion and 638 Predictions 1906553478 

I studied the picture properly and it is not the gamagichi (sp) who grabbed minato and sasuke, It was naruto who grabbed them with chakra arms.

to be honest this chapter surprised me and minato finally found out that it was obito responsible for the nine tails attack in konoha
but we were left in suspense (cliffhanger) and now we are gonna see how naruto, alliance and edo kages are going to counter obito now that he is like this. we also have to wait for the arrival of the other kages as well as find out what orochimaru is up to
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 am

This chapter only supports my dislike for Obito even more. Some may want to justify his actions, but I cannot. Obito is, indeed, a little shit.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Guys, I just got a crazy theory...

You remember, that Orochimaru was resurrected because of his small part being sealed inside Anko's cursed mark? And Obito had inside of him a whole part of original Madara, that was put inside of him before old man passed away?

Right now goes the most interesting... Did you saw, how Edo Tensei Madara was reacting at failed Rinne Tensei? He was like "Oh well, that happens". And then we have Obito at the end hiding his right eye...

What if Madara was actually resurrected inside of Obito's body and in the next chapter after he moves his hand from his face there will be two Rinnegans?

Holy shit... I just can see that actually happening.

Why not? I think that's a quite interesting theory. But I'm worried about Sasuke too. He is fighting with determination etc. but I did not like the way Obito talked to him. I'm afraid the juubi's jinchuriki will try to manipulate Sasuke's mind and use him as a tool against the alliance.

I don't know how strong Sasuke is mentally. He changed so often decisions and he let him influenced several times. That shows somehow that he apparently does not have any strong convictions and if it's really the case, then s..t.

I hope that he will still keep fighting with Naruto, Minato and the others against Madara and Obito. I really hope he becomes the hero his brother wanted to see.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 am

After a second reading, I do understand the chapter a little better.

I'm curious though, was it ever explained why Obito loves Rin so much? Some people accuse Hinata or Karin of being obsessed and creepy, but Obito is really something else. He's seriously approaching Ice King levels of pathetic here.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

The Merchant wrote:After a second reading, I do understand the chapter a little better.

I'm curious though, was it ever explained why Obito loves Rin so much? Some people accuse Hinata or Karin of being obsessed and creepy, but Obito is really something else. He's seriously approaching Ice King levels of pathetic here.

Do you really need a reason to love someone? I don't believe so. Just the fact that Obito loved Rin so much that he turned out like this just makes me feel sorry for him.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:45 pm

The Merchant wrote:After a second reading, I do understand the chapter a little better.

I agree. It's way past the creepy obsessive point. It bothers me and for him to do what he did, it's pathetic. I don't feel sorry or anything for him, at all. The love story for Rin is an attempt from Kishi to show compassion to the villain, sure, but I'm not buying into it. He's past redemption. Next chapter we'll probably see more of his reasoning.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:27 pm

I was alittle surprised too at Obito being the ten tails jinchuriki. I liked seeing Sasuke try and stop him. Now he is even more powerful and still has to be dealt with along with Madara. That was a nice theory and who knows.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:14 am

Damnit.....Obito...why are you still here
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next