Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki

4 posters

Go down

The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki Empty The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:23 pm

A Theory of Mine as to how The Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju, & Uzumaki came to be and How they gained their powers.

I believe the Uzumaki are direct descendants for these following reasons:

The Scroll of Sealing Originally Belonged to The Sage, And eventually ended up in Hashirama‘s hands through Mito, an Uzumaki. The info in that was what Was Used to seal Kurama inside Naruto, which would mean this Jutsu, which came from the sage, and was from the Clan of Uzumaki, belonged to the Uzumaki clan, of which the Sage was of.

Spoiler:

These two have the same horns as the Sage & Naruto (in Kurama Mode). They were able to Host Kurama’s chakra like all the Uzumaki-only Jinchurikis of Kurama, and were stated to be related to the Sage by the Raikage. They are also able to use the Sage’s weapons without worry of dieing, which also strengthens this theory.

Spoiler:

The Sage of the Six Paths developed certain technique that was said to being passed down to this day. Kushina said that the Seal on Naruto was based on a jutsu from their village. Kurama is also able to recognize this sealing jutsu, and thinks of the Six Paths Hermit. Which ounce again, points to SO6P = Uzumaki.

Spoiler:

Also, Nagato has displayed FAAAR more skill and power with the Rennigan than either Madara or Obito, hinting at the Sage also being an Uzumaki. This may explain why Madara wanted Nagato as the host of the Rennigan.

These are some of the reasons as to why I think the Uzumaki are direct descendants of the SO6P. thing, if you haven’t already.

Now on to the Hyugaa

However Before I can begin this talk of the Hyuga, I’d first like to talk about my theory of how both the Sharingan & Bykaugan stemmed from the Elder Son’s eyes.

Why is it that the Sharingan resembles the Juubi’s eye, and why does it cause it’s user, unlike the Byakugan, to become so full of hate?

Well my answer to that is something like this: When the Elder son & Younger sons were born with their father's eyes & body, they also got some of the Juubi's chakra inside them some how, but it remained dormant inside the Elder son and didn't affect him much.

But when his father died AND chose his younger brother instead of him to be his successor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi's sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red.

The Elder son then had two children of his own, one with his original white eyes, and the other with his Juubi-influenced eyes, thus eventually giving birth to the Byakugan and Hyuga & Sharingan and Uchiha.

Now you may say that inheriting tailed beast Chakra isn’t possible, as it didn’t happen with Kushina. But keep in mind that Kushina is a woman, and SO6P is a male. There could be a difference. The Juubi’s chakra could have affected his two children in a way, you know, through mixing with his sperm ‘n stuff………………….….yeah.

Anyways, This mutation to the Elder Son’s original eyes would then in turn mean that they have less of a connection to the Father.

Also, if it’s ever been noted, Uzumaki, Hyuga, & Senju have always been seen as allies, while the the Uchiha is their opposing force, which leads me to believe that the Uzumaki and Hyuga clans were formed first, and then the Senju stemmed from the Uzumaki, the true bloodline of the body, and the Uchiha stemmed from the Hyuga, the True bloodline of the eye.

This latter point is also strengthened by the fact that Kakashi stated that the Sharingan was an off-shoot of the Byakugan. It may be a rumor, but all rumors must start somewhere.

However, Some of you ounce again may say that Kakashi is not reliable, as he though that the SO6P was a myth, and the Rennigan a mutation. What I say to this is; Consider the fact that Kakashi lives in the Hidden Leaf, of which is the only known place where Hyuags and Uchihas are, So it’s safe to say there’s some truth behind his words.

This Byakugan-Sharingan Rumor Shouldn’t be compared to the Rennigan mutation rumor, as, I’m sure you all know, the Rennigan is WAY more of a mystery than the other two Dojutsu, and seeing as how pa & ma, 800+ year old sages, didn’t know of that eye, why would anyone even think Kakashi knows of it?

Moving on.

I believe it would go that both Son's had two children, one who inherited the Juubi's body/eye, and the other child inherited their father's/grandfather's eyes/body, and this may explain why the Senju & Uchiha are more battle oriented and stronger in combat than the Uzumaki & Hyuga, as these two clans gained the powers of the Juubi.

Also, some of you might say that Kshi has forgotten about this whole Byakugan thing, and do you know what I say? This:

Spoiler:

You read it, right? What comes to mind? Shiki Fuigin Mask anyone? Yep, Kishi planned from all the way back then to have Oro‘s arms back out of their seal, so it’s gonna be the same for the Hyuga & Byakugan.

Anyways, here’s the next part.

Take a look at the Juubi’s body:

Spoiler:

Now, Take a look at It’s eye:

Spoiler:

If we look at Gedo Mazo the BODY of the Juubi, it appears to be made out of wood-like material & it is sitting on a flower. Also note that Wood style is what can restrain the Tailed beasts, along with the Sharingan.

If we look at the EYE of the Juubi, it clearly resembles some sort of super Sharingan. And it has nine-tomoes.

Spoiler:

However, when it is resurrected, it only has six……where are the other three? Right here:

Spoiler:

This seems to imply, that the Senju’s Wood style (It’s called a Bloodline limit, so it should also be considered part of the Senju Clan) came from the Gedo Mazo, while the Uchiha’s Sharingan came from the Juubi. Which could Mean while, the Uzumaki’s body came from the Sage himself, and the Hyuga’s eyes came from the Sage’s own eyes, which also have been theorized to be from the Juubi. However, it seems that when the Elder Son gained these eyes, they were white, almost as though they’ve been purified, and then become impure through the Juubi’s chakra.

Another thing to point out is the powers of the Byakugan & Sharingan:

While the Byakugan is almost all eye-sight related abilities, with few ninjutsus abilities, the sharing an has few eye-sight abilities, and plenty of ninjutsu abilities, of which are DEMONIC, may I add, just like the Juubi.

In Conclusion

• Hyuga clan formed before Uchihas, this is a manga fact.
  • Uzumaki clan formed before Senju
  • The Elder Son’s eyes are what gave birth to the Sharingan & Byakugan.
  • Senju gained the Gedo Mazo’s body, Wood Style.
  • Uzumaki gained the Sage’s body, with long lives/huge chakra pools.
  • Uchiha gained the Elder son’s eyes, mixed with the Juubi’s chakra, the Sharingan.
  • Hyuga gained the Elder Son’s eyes in their original state, the Byakugan.
  • Senju & Uchiha have the Juubi’s abilities.

Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki Empty Re: The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm

And this too, good reads everywhere. I've never been so excited
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki Empty Re: The History of the Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju & Uzumaki

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:38 am

Wow, amazing theory O.o This is just perfect
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 am

Thank you, both of you. :D
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Wow. You're great, ya know? My brain can't function and put together all these things so easily. Hahaha. Kudos!
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Thank you :bounce:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Very good read @_@
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Thank you, but is there any flaw or disagreement you have against it? I'[d like to hear your thoughts.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down