Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions

+14
Darkhope
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
NekoKimio
ClassyLPS
narutohokage123
Aelita
kagome1991
itachi75
Azuula
Mustang
The Merchant
phungnana
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm worry about Kakashi. It will be difficult to accept if he dies as he's one of my favorite character: cool, smart and (that's my impression) always carrying a kind of sadness inside of him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 635 Discussion and 636 Predictions

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Not to mention he has already died before and was brought back by Pein. I am hopin for the best for Kakashi.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

^ I know right? People are really praying for him to be okay. I saw on tumblr that apparently shippers were starting up shipping wars again during last week I believe and other people were commenting on how now is not the time for that when Kakashi is at stake.

One of the comments was funny to me cause the person was like," Fuck that shit, and get in this prayer circle with me and pray for Kakashi."

It's that serious. I know the feeling.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm

I don't know what it is these days with all that, some people were the same way with Neji's death. A person is more important than pairings.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Thinking about Sakura's fake smile, I remembered this. Could a similar situation lie ahead in the future of team 7?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:52 pm

^What do you mean, Naruto and Sasuke killing each other? I would personally hate that as I think it's time for Sakura to take her responsibility about that matter.

Why has it always to be Naruto to deal with the "problem" Sasuke.

So if they have to fight again, it will be a fight to death. What would be the reason this time?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

I mean drama around Sakura trying to kill Sasuke.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2