Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

+12
Cherry_Bomb
Strawberry
SID~
dovey
TinaBeanz
CoolChels
SoulFire
I like it
DerelictV
Twin Steps
Yuri
NekoKimio
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Spam and making alts and advertising.....I really don't care about that place much anymore, cause as I view the threads as a guest, the idiots just keep piling up...
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Spam and making alts and advertising.....I really don't care about that place much anymore, cause as I view the threads as a guest, the idiots just keep piling up...

Wow .. by then we'll be graduating BR00 .. Ahahh wow .. I don't think I've heard of anyone with a 2 years banning .
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:42 pm

It's true. I haven't been on NB for very long, and I've seen its quality diminishing. I don't care much for it either. There are just a few people I've met that I like to keep in touch with.

What were you advertising?
And why do I miss everything?
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 pm

d0kid0ki wrote:It's true. I haven't been on NB for very long, and I've seen its quality diminishing. I don't care much for it either. There are just a few people I've met that I like to keep in touch with.

What were you advertising?
And why do I miss everything?

I believe he was advertising this site BR00 ..
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Guess that makes sense.
Advertising on an alt account.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I was first banned from my original account: Twin Steps after making a mod bashing thread (Though it wasn't my intention), spamming, making threads that could POTENTIALLY insult other members, and using gifs & pictures as my replies to comments. Then I made like 3 alts one after another, and yes, I was linking other NH fans to this site.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I was first banned from my original account: Twin Steps after making a mod bashing thread (Though it wasn't my intention), spamming, making threads that could POTENTIALLY insult other members, and using gifs & pictures as my replies to comments. Then I made like 3 alts one after another, and yes, I was linking other NH fans to this site.

Well serves you right for getting banned .. breaking all those rules BR00 .. tsk, tsk, tsk .. Lol I'm joking, though idk .. guess if ya don't care bout the site, it don't matter anymore Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 3657412632
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:00 pm

I see we're sharing posters. I hope I'm not late to the party! I got one I really liked. Most of you might've already seen it, but still! Here it is. :3

Spoiler:

Direct Link.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:33 pm

That poster is epic
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

@Strawberry: That poster, omg.

@Twin Steps: The hell, two years?! NB sounds like a bunch of assholes.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:48 pm

They are....well, most of them.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Join NF. Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 2060583745
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm still pondering about that.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:14 pm

The FCs are really active and it has less 'assholeness'.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Hmmm.....I may not fit in well then.... Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 2745595388
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 pm

The anti-NS FC is the best. The most sarcastic ass group of people. I think you'd fit in there.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Oh? Could I get a link please?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:46 pm

NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:47 pm

thanks
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry_Bomb Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 pm

NekoKimio wrote:The anti-NS FC is the best. The most sarcastic ass group of people. I think you'd fit in there.

Oh yeah! I't a great anti-fc full of lulz and LOGIC x) the thing i like the most is they really don't bash any of the characters involved in the ship.
Cherry_Bomb
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Yes, one thing is it's against the rules to bash the characters, but also most of the members are also in the Naruto FC and the Sakura FC. Just goes to prove that you don't hate a pairing because you hate the character, you just really fucking hate the pairing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Those guys are amazing Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 1512314842
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Aren't they though?

You're just not allowed to bash or quote NS shippers, only the pairing itself. But you can get around that by referring to the NS shippers as 'the zombie'.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

d0kid0ki wrote:I honestly don't understand how anyone can hate Hinata. :/

Anyway, I remember a while back, on NB, there were several threads called something like "Why Does Anyone Like Hinata? " all created by the same guy. Now, there were a lot of people there who said "I liek her bewbz." And that can get old. It also gives Hinata fans a bad name.

I calmly, politely, and intelligently presented my personal reasons for liking her, one of those being that she's brave. So, the thread creator, a Hinata hater, twists my words and claims that she is only brave when it comes to Naruto, therefore, she's selfish, and Sakura is a much better character. Firstly, I don't when people have to bring down another character to make their preferred one look better. It makes their argument weak. Secondly, that is debatable.

It really made me mad. I like Sakura, and I understand that she is a medic, which means that she isn't going to be fighting on the front lines. A lot of Sakura haters will say that she doesn't do anything or is useless because of this. I disagree because I understand what her duty is. Likewise, the Sakura-loving Hinata bashers understand that she (Sakura) is fulfilling a certain role.

And that's where I get mad. They can see the way Sakura is being developed, yet they refuse to see that Hinata is being developed as a love interest for Naruto. She doesn't get much panel time since she's not a main character, so Kishi is doing what he needs to do with her.

This rant was a lot longer than I intended it to be.

And for the love of God, I'm so sick of their Kushina/Sakura parallel. I can debunk that and rub it all up in their smug faces. Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 4 274335953

I got... so... angry.

I agree with this. And I can already guess who this Hinata-hater user is x)

Twin Steps wrote:

Speaking of NB, you won't be seeing me there until April 2015....

Twin Steps wrote:I was first banned from my original account: Twin Steps after making a mod bashing thread (Though it wasn't my intention), spamming, making threads that could POTENTIALLY insult other members, and using gifs & pictures as my replies to comments. Then I made like 3 alts one after another, and yes, I was linking other NH fans to this site.

Dude? Not cool! And it was for advertising this place? Well I did see you sending it in VM to people, you should've chosen the PM option instead xD Fortunately I didn't earn myself a ban even though I have over 4 alts there :P

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 am

NekoKimio wrote:The anti-NS FC is the best. The most sarcastic ass group of people. I think you'd fit in there.

I'm there too. I love that FC, always cracks me up and makes me smile.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next