Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

+12
Cherry_Bomb
Strawberry
SID~
dovey
TinaBeanz
CoolChels
SoulFire
I like it
DerelictV
Twin Steps
Yuri
NekoKimio
16 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:32 am

Their sarcasm is what makes it such a lovely FC. hahaha
And just the unrivaled hatred for the NS pairing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 Empty Re: Latest Chapter: NaruHina References

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 am

I'm going to browse it now, thank
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 am

Have fun! Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 358207567
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 am

This panel basically sums up NaruSaku for me.

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 am

That's something I can see being made into an AntiNS banner. Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 676744975
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 am

Heheheh Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 1287005144
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 am

Naruto: Selfless AND Selfish lovesick hero. Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 443050599 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 3496782896

Sakura: Confused little girl Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 909205301 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 117514212

Sasuke: Evil Wife beater Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 85110718 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 3138621286

Hinata: Fat Red herring fodder Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 1646880549 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 4205746550

Yamato & Sai: Stupid Traitors Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 3623065514 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 1083899712

Kiba & Neji: Secretly Hinata lovers Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 3605650157 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 2455688457

Juubi: Embodiment of NaruSaku Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 1531524494 Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 233944022

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 am

What the hell? Then what, the whole war and manga is solely for NaruSaku?

Last edited by NekoKimio on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 am

Lol, it actually goes against Ns, seeinga as the H & E paranormailty DESTROYS EVERYTHING.

Also, in chinese mythology, it's said heaven + earth = shitstorm

I seriously can't believe they've sunk so low to be comparing their "pairing" to the freaking Juubi... Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 982020691
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:40 am

This just blows my mind how someone can actually believe this.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 am

http://chatteart.deviantart.com/journal/Haruno-Sakura-the-character-the-meaning-the-hate-347581270

you probably won't end up reading all this, but please do enjoy the stupidity.

Let me know your thoughts.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 am

^^^
I tried my best to read the whole thing, but it was waaaaay too long. I actually like Sakura. I don't dislike her at all. But I did lose some respect for her character when she pulled the failfession. Because although she meant well for Naruto, it was the wrong way to approach that situation. It could've been done in a much better way without lying and hurting him.

But I just couldn't stand to read the whole thing, because it's too much from a perspective of someone who is worshipping that character. Like wholly crap!!!! She was defending Sakura like as if she, herself got personally attacked. It seems a bit unhealthy.

People just need to accept that we are all individuals, and that we will not like or dislike the same things. She seems to be bothered that some people dislike and talk crap about Sakura. So what? I don't care that people hate Hinata. I respect that we all have difference of opinions. And I don't expect everyone to agree with me. With that said, people also should NOT let other peoples opinions bother them either. They are nothing more than words from strangers on the internet.

Whatever though, she has a right to her own feelings and opinions. And I personally don't really care about her opinions. And if she wants to let the people who hate on Sakura or hate on NS bother her, than that's on her. It's no skin off my back.

I adore Hinata, but I definitely don't worship her. After all she's just a made-up character.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:09 am

Lets see what'll happen 8)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:37 am

Reading this actually made me super angry. I've heard of Hinata-fans bashing Sakura, but it's not nearly as bad as NS hating Hinata just because she's a threat to the pairing. And even though she kept saying 'no, I am not a hater', some of the things she said came off that way. Why even compare Sakura to Hinata is you're not trying to bring another down? If you want to defend Sakura, fine, I love Sakura too, but don't compare her to other characters and blame it on how the anime team 'favors' one over the other.

And also, in the cannon movie Road to Ninja, Kushina hits him as well.

It's canon now?

those parts of hers were foreshadowing being a "tsundere"

I cannot express enough how much Sakura is NOT that at all. It states like 3 times in the manga the line 'A woman will soften her touch to the man she loves/admires' or something along those lines. Plus, back in part 1, Sakura liked Sasuke, so if she was a tsundere, wouldn't she be hitting him? She does not hit people because she likes them, she hits them because she's annoyed or angry. Even if it is just sometimes for comic relief.

But as always, people tend to overlook or down-play these characteristics of Sakura just for their own pleasure or for the neverending stupid reason that she stands between Naruto and Hinata happening.

No, most of the fans aren't like that. And we see that more with the NS and Sakura fandom more than anything else. You say you like NH, and oh God you must be a Hinata worshipper. I don't see that much with the pro-Hinata people. Most like Hinata AND Sakura.

Seeing Naruto being a little depressed, she thinks to CHEER HIM UP! So much for Hinata is the only one cheering Naruto up, right?
we have Sakura doing things for Naruto's wellbeing before Hinata could even get out of her eggshell.

She claims to be a multi-shipper, so I don't see why these comments were necessary.

Besides the fact that being a Tsundere is part of her character

There she goes again, NO IT'S FUCKING NOT.

In conclusion: I agreed with some things, but the unnecessary Hinata bashing was not needed. She did not have to downplay or make up excuses why some people like Hinata better to rest her case. No. Especially when one of the first things she said was that she hated people who do that. Also, the sheer hypocrisy in this whole thing was awful. Like I said, I agreed with 'some' things, but in all it seemed half pro-Sakura and half pro-NaruSaku.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:43 am

Sorry for getting you mad... Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 713970279
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:48 am

It wasn't your fault. It's just... HER. Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 1391645756
I really just cannot. I was so pumped up with anger and adrenaline I read the entire thing and just kind of seethed.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:58 am

This'll cheer you up.

Cell = NaruSaku
Captain Falcon = Chapter 615
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 pm

That actually cheered me up a lot more than it probably should have.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:12 pm

^^^
it's okay. *hugs*. Her opinion doesn't matter. She's just an obsessive Sakura/NS worshipper. Sadly, to say we have insane and normal fans on every shipping group.

Don't let her opinions get to you. Lots of what she says isn't fact. She is just a hater, no matter how much she denies it. But who cares? Her opinions aren't facts.

TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 pm

True, but I'm one to let things get to me soo easily. It's kinda sad.

The only thing that really made me fired up is how she specifically said 'the canon RtN movie'. HOW. PLEASE EXPLAIN.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 pm

^^^
haha. I crack up everytime I read a NS fan say that RTN is canon. It's just desperation speaking. They have nothing to grasp at, because in manga nothing remotely NS has happened for a loooooong time now.

And to use RTN to prove NS as canon, is soooo laughable.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:42 pm

I just don't see where that's even a thing?! Why even say it?!
But yeah, she didn't just say 'RtN movie' she made a point to adjectivally call is 'canon RtN'.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Oh the lulz Latest Chapter: NaruHina References - Page 5 982020691
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

NS fans:
"NS movies and fillers are canon."
"NH canon moments are filler."

#my 100th post #woot chuunin timez
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 pm

^^^
Don't you know, all NH moments are just Kishi giving us fanservice. Everyone knows that.

And woot-woot to you for making Chuunin. I'm on my way there too.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next