Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto manga ends

+5
eromreven
racefan1992
senjusana
Beautiful Hime
lily567
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto manga ends Empty naruto manga ends

Post by lily567 Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:41 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto manga ends Empty Re: naruto manga ends

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 am

I had a feeling it would end before the movie came out, I just hope it has a happy ending to the manga.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 am

I'm not satisfied at all :/ In 5 chapters how can Naruto vs Sasuke be good?!All good fights take up more than 5 chapters.We would hardly see 3 chapters of fight and talks.2 chapters for dispelling IT.And no pairings will be dealt naruto manga ends 2257489412
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 am

^

You do not know weither the pairings will be dealt with.

A moment has been set up, most on here would agree.

The only pairing that cannot happen is NS, ship sailed hit a rock and sank.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:42 am

It could still happen. Kishi can do whatever he wants. It's his manga, he can make the end pairing Naruto x Ebisu and there's all of jack we can do about it. But that's neither here nor there.

The way I see this playing out is Naruto and Sasuke will talk/fight until it comes time for a Rasengan/Chidori showdown and the series will end right as they go to clash. The movie will pick up from there. It's a way to ensure that everyone watches The Last when there's usually a lot of people that avoid the movies altogether because they're kind of terrible sometimes.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:28 pm

^

if that is indeed the case then i guess him/editors having all the moments for NH and SS just too end it seems rather trollish if you ask me.

yes i know romance isn't "important" but for if it ends without a canon moment for SS or NH then well what was the point of setting something up? Wasted time if you ask me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

senjusana wrote:I'm not satisfied at all :/ In 5 chapters how can Naruto vs Sasuke be good?!All good fights take up more than 5 chapters.We would hardly see 3 chapters of fight and talks.2 chapters for dispelling IT.And no pairings will be dealt naruto manga ends 2257489412

How do you know no pairings will be dealt with? Addressing pairings is actually an extremely easy thing to do because IT has to be dispelled. It doesn't take 2 chapters to dispell IT. It only takes Naruto & Sasuke agreeing to make a handsign to dispell IT. The dispelling of IT and the couple of panels needed to address pairings can all be done in the same chapter--along with a few other things. Unless trying to make NaruSaku (or any other non-developed equivalent) happen, the main pairings that will occur only need a look or a hug or a kiss or any number of things that take literally a page (or even less) to do to make things official.

However, if you actually did want to see a dragged out fight between Naruto & Sasuke... that I can understand being disappointed about because that can't happen.

Personally, I'm thrilled because I see the entire "fight" as mainly pointless (and was lamenting being bored for an untold amount of chapters until it ended). It's even more pointless to me because the basis of the fight is Sasuke's belief that it is better to be hated than to be loved if one is going to be a leader due to the decisions that might have to be made versus Naruto's belief that everyone achieves more together.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:36 pm

the other small possibility is that the coming chapters will be extended by 50%-75% to help with acompishing everything Kishi has set out to do, but that is unlikely in my opinion, since i feel that this fight will only be really short as in 2-3 chapters long unfortunatly, would love to have seen it go at least 5-6 chapters but oh well.

I also agree with Yamasaki, there is a real chance that everything will be resolved, like the pairing issues, such as NH and SS, unfortunatly i will feel that it might be rushed a little, if that is the case
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:52 am

I dunno, I just think everything will be left as a cliff hanger. It's a marketing tactic. It's why there are three Hobbit movies, two Deathly Hallow movies, two Mockingjay movies, two Breaking Dawn, etc. Money.

Granted, I could be wrong, and sincerely hope I am. I want there to be some kind of resolution to the friendships and love interests and yadda yadda yadda (i also want Jiraiya back because it's not fair that Orochimaru gets to keep coming back when the ol' pervert's just dead)
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:04 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:How do you know no pairings will be dealt with? Addressing pairings is actually an extremely easy thing to do because IT has to be dispelled. It doesn't take 2 chapters to dispell IT. It only takes Naruto & Sasuke agreeing to make a handsign to dispell IT. The dispelling of IT and the couple of panels needed to address pairings can all be done in the same chapter--along with a few other things. Unless trying to make NaruSaku (or any other non-developed equivalent) happen, the main pairings that will occur only need a look or a hug or a kiss or any number of things that take literally a page (or even less) to do to make things official.

However, if you actually did want to see a dragged out fight between Naruto & Sasuke... that I can understand being disappointed about because that can't happen.

Personally, I'm thrilled because I see the entire "fight" as mainly pointless (and was lamenting being bored for an untold amount of chapters until it ended). It's even more pointless to me because the basis of the fight is Sasuke's belief that it is better to be hated than to be loved if one is going to be a leader due to the decisions that might have to be made versus Naruto's belief that everyone achieves more together.

^This! The pairings issues could even been dealt in the last chapter's page. For instance, a picture of all living and famous characters standing. For instance, Hinata having her head on Naruto's chess and one hand on his shoulder and maybe SasuSaku holding hand...

To the bolded: My feelings exactly!

Mustang wrote:the other small possibility is that the coming chapters will be extended by 50%-75% to help with acompishing everything Kishi has set out to do, but that is unlikely in my opinion, since i feel that this fight will only be really short as in 2-3 chapters long unfortunatly, would love to have seen it go at least 5-6 chapters but oh well.

I hope/think that the upcoming chapters' length will be extended too...

eromreven wrote:I dunno, I just think everything will be left as a cliff hanger. It's a marketing tactic. It's why there are three Hobbit movies, two Deathly Hallow movies, two Mockingjay movies, two Breaking Dawn, etc. Money.

Granted, I could be wrong, and sincerely hope I am. I want there to be some kind of resolution to the friendships and love interests and yadda yadda yadda (i also want Jiraiya back because it's not fair that Orochimaru gets to keep coming back when the ol' pervert's just dead)

Of course, there should be some resolutions regarding those issues. I sincerely hope that things were not rushed because of the movie's release. If that were the case, that would be indeed a "business as usual thing"...

As for Jiraiya coming back, well, everyone here might have his/her own (wishful) thinking of seeing someone back, like: Itachi, Asuma, Nagato, Neji and so on. They all had their resolutions somehow, therefore, we can't ask much (unless we get some good surprises).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:18 am

^

You bring up a good point. The pairings could have been dealt with already (last chapter, Naruto talking too his dad). But that didn't happen. Kishi/editors/both have 5 chapters too pull it off (as well as other issues that can be addressed in those 5 chapters.

Time has been put into the pairings, if nothing comes of it. Then i'd concider it time wasted (much like with Obito, half of the stuff reguard him wasn't needed.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:58 am

racefan1992 wrote:^

You bring up a good point. The pairings could have been dealt with already (last chapter, Naruto talking too his dad). But that didn't happen. Kishi/editors/both have 5 chapters too pull it off (as well as other issues that can be addressed in those 5 chapters.

Time has been put into the pairings, if nothing comes of it. Then i'd concider it time wasted (much like with Obito, half of the stuff reguard him wasn't needed.)

Sorry! I think you've misunderstood my point here. I did not mean that the "pairings could have been dealt with already". What I meant is that, eventual pairings' canonization could happen at the end of the story. Of course, there could be some definitive hints until those canonizations occur, but the mangaka will have the last word about these. Btw, if there is another pairing I would also "expect", that would be ShikaTema...

Anyway, Naruto's "last" interaction with his father was pretty honest imo. He just stated that he still has to learn more about the opposite gender, which does not mean that he is not able to love...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:26 am

Irielo wrote:

Sorry! I think you've misunderstood my point here. I did not mean that the "pairings could have been dealt with already". What I meant is that, eventual pairings' canonization could happen at the end of the story. Of course, there could be some definitive hints until those canonizations occur, but the mangaka will have the last word about these. Btw, if there is another pairing I would also "expect", that would be ShikaTema...

Anyway, Naruto's "last" interaction with his father was pretty honest imo. He just stated that he still has to learn more about the opposite gender, which does not mean that he is not able to love...

IMHO it should dealt with already (pairings wise). 5 chapters left, should have been dealt with a long time ago.

I know Naruto was honest. Naruto kinda of half-assed lied too his dad. He knows Hinata very well and she is a girl. But he was talking in a basic sense most likely about girls. But he knows Hinata very well. Hinata could be concidered the "less %1" of what he was talking about.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Well since they do have 5 chapters left over to get what they need resolved, which is still a fair bit, to get done, extending the chapters would be one of the better ways to get what they need done in that short space of time.

the need to resolve the issue between Ashura and Indra, the rekeasing of everyone in IT world, and other issues like the pairing side of things, Naruto's and Hinata's reunion has already been teased a few times, so i get the feeling we will be seeing what happens in the last chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:31 pm

5 chapters left is a management decision it seems. They're making sure the series ends before the movie comes out and fits in the 72nd volume. Since this is a business decision in part, they're not going to be extending the chapters really. I've heard possibly 2 pages more than normal--but it wasn't clear if it was referring to just 699 or all of the last 5 chapters. Kishimoto & the assistants definitely did 39 pages in about 3 days (or something like that) and I think they were referring to chapter 699 & the special second chapter that will be in WSJ 50. So, the week of 699 should have 2 chapters instead of 1. No definite clue on what that second chapter is going to be though. There's quite a bit of stuff being said on twitter and considering what I know of publishing, it's very possible that they've technically already finished the series and it's just a matter of us getting to read it. There will be more "Naruto stories" as supposedly there's going to be some stories referring to Naruto's childhood and stuff with Jiraiya in the works.

So, it sounds like Naruto is probably going to become a bit like Dragonball with stuff being done for it long after it ends--unless for some reason it stops making money.

As for pairings, I wouldn't have expected pairings to be resolved a long time ago. Pairings are usually resolved in literally the last chapter in these kinds of mangas.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:17 am

racefan1992 wrote:
IMHO it should dealt with already (pairings wise). 5 chapters left, should have been dealt with a long time ago.

I know Naruto was honest. Naruto kinda of half-assed lied too his dad. He knows Hinata very well and she is a girl. But he was talking in a basic sense most likely about girls. But he knows Hinata very well. Hinata could be concidered the "less %1" of what he was talking about.

Naruto might know Hinata very well as a person but I think he was talking about the opposite gender in general like you pointed it out in bolded. Anyway, I think I would rather see Naruto showing or expressing his feelings when Hinata is around than in front of a third party (Minato) when she is not there....

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:5 chapters left is a management decision it seems. They're making sure the series ends before the movie comes out and fits in the 72nd volume. Since this is a business decision in part, they're not going to be extending the chapters really. I've heard possibly 2 pages more than normal--but it wasn't clear if it was referring to just 699 or all of the last 5 chapters. Kishimoto & the assistants definitely did 39 pages in about 3 days (or something like that) and I think they were referring to chapter 699 & the special second chapter that will be in WSJ 50.

To be honest, I don't like when an author gets limited by a fixed time because of some business issues. That can have some influence on the quality of his/her work. Unfortunately, that's sometimes the "reward" for being successful....
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:55 am

^
Manga is a business. Kishimoto has made management rich and the other way around. I'm pretty sure Kishi does not want his manga too end so quickly but there are people with more power then he has. (i've been saying that for some time on here)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:30 am

Manga is a business. Kishimoto has made management rich and the other way around. I'm pretty sure Kishi does not want his manga too end so quickly but there are people with more power then he has. (i've been saying that for some time on here)

Almost everything (in this materialistic-minded world) is business... Money is power, power is money (although eating coins and printed papers -in case it happened- would be unhealthy...). Then, better remaining "poor" but with the freedom to create than "rich" but limited...

Anyway, I can understand that the mangaka had to face some pressure to end his manga as soon as possible. He has a family to feed and to protect after all...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:13 am

Well i guess the one thing the anime is going to do is expand on the fight (If we are lucky that is), even though most times the anime tend to make a mess of how the Manga does things i certainly hope the Anime does the fight some justice, because i certainly felt a little underwelmed by how it was presented in the previous chapter.

Plus I don't think Kishi is going to stop writing manga anytime soon, he might start an all new project or continue one that he left in order to complete this story.

So i don't think this is the last we will see of Kishimoto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 am

Mustang wrote:Well i guess the one thing the anime is going to do is expand on the fight (If we are lucky that is), even though most times the anime tend to make a mess of how the Manga does things i certainly hope the Anime does the fight some justice, because i certainly felt a little underwelmed by how it was presented in the previous chapter.

Plus I don't think Kishi is going to stop writing manga anytime soon, he might start an all new project or continue one that he left in order to complete this story.

So i don't think this is the last we will see of Kishimoto.

May your words be blessed my friend!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:09 pm

My big fear is that Kishi might decide to leave the pairing issues ambiguous to try to avoid upsetting either NH or NS. This of course would only intensify the pairing wars. I can actually see this one coming as NS and NH are the two biggest heterosexual pairings, and the last few chapters Kishi has shot SS in the foot because of Sasuke's actions. (providing he doesn't fix that in the next few chapters) NS could always spin that Sakura sees that Sasuke is hopeless because of his whole going insane again thing, which of course by NS logic would mean she would fall for Naruto, but who knows. While even without another NH moment NH is still a well developed pairing with plenty of moments. Leaving many on both sides to claim victory in the pairing wars.

Hope I explained it pretty well.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:38 pm

Well the reason why Sasuke did what he did to Sakura is because he knew that if Sakura got involved she would have been killed, the recent chapter shows it, Perfect Susanoo and Tailed beast form from Naruto, they pretty much destroyed the statues of Madara and Hashiama, not even Sakura would have survived that impact.

In my opinion Sasuke only did it for Sakura's protection, because he doesn't want to see Sakura getting hurt, Sasuke cares alot for Sakura, but he cannot put it in words, that is the difference between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke is the silent type, he doesn't tell people about his feelings, Naruto on the other hand is a big mouth and tells people exactly what he thinks of them.

I have no doubt in my mind that Sasuke didn't blow up SasuSaku
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:16 am

I meant that pairings will not be/cannot be dealed in 5 chapters(now 4 more chapters) because it would be all of a sudden and hurried up.Moreover Naruto just said that he still doesn't know much about women,and if he accepts Hinata's confession right away..wouldn't it be weird? We all know NH's development.How beautiful it is as a pairing.But rushing it all in the 4 chapters would be bad imo.Even if its done,I hope Kishi does justice to it

I would like to see a nice relationship between them in the movie.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 am

senjusana wrote:I meant that pairings will not be/cannot be dealed in 5 chapters(now 4 more chapters) because it would be all of a sudden and hurried up.Moreover Naruto just said that he still doesn't know much about women,and if he accepts Hinata's confession right away..wouldn't it be weird? We all know NH's development.How beautiful it is as a pairing.But rushing it all in the 4 chapters would be bad imo.Even if its done,I hope Kishi does justice to it

Pairings can be dealt within the 4 remaining chapters. They can even be dealt in the last pages of the epilogue. Naruto is not a romantic fan fiction. It is a manga dealing mainly with actions. Let's not lie to ourselves and realize that romance in this story is a subplot and will never get the amount of time other issues belonging to the main plot have.

Again, Naruto saying that he still has to learn more about women does not mean that he can't love. These are two different things: understanding the opposite gender and having romantic feeling for someone. Naruto through his words, thoughts and actions in chapters 558/559, 615 and 677 showed how important Hinata is to him. And he never rejected her confession as he did during Sakura's false confession.

To the bolded part: You are contradicting yourself by praising how beautiful NaruHina's development is and stating at the same time that Naruto accepting Hinata's confession straight away would be "weird", "bad" or "rushed"...

However, I admit that some issues belonging to the main plot (not romance) seem to have been rushed.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:37 pm

**still doesn't understand why anyone thinks pairings won't be resolved**

Oh well, if it'll make you feel better, check out the things being highlighted on the new countdown website (there's enough in English to follow): http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/

You can also checkout what quotes were selected as "memorable": http://www.naruto.com/j/countdown/quotes/
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next