Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion Empty Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/660

Very nice to end this year with such amazing chapter. I like the development of relationships between bijuus and jinchuurikis. And the ending... THE ENDING!!!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion Empty Re: Naruto Manga 660 Discussion

Post by BlackNoon on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Well shit. The only way I see them winning is if they find the dragon balls.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Wow, development and now we have a terrible situation, Naruto has lost Kurama, makes me wonder what will happen next chapter. what will happen next week, Kishi is really taking it a notch with the last few chapters, I see Obito trying to use Rinne Tensei one more time to save Naruto's life, or he will meet with the Sage of the Six Paths.

over all I liked this chapter but I feel Kishi is making a habit of cliff hangers in the last few chapters

you know that judging by the last few chapters you get the feeling that something massive is about to happen, it will centre around Naruto as well. the next few chapters will be very interesting, I don't think we will see the Juubi and Kishi simply will not kill off the main character before their birthday, that would leave a sour feel about the end, plus there is still more to come, cannot wait for the next chapter.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Interesting chapter indeed. Shukaku's interaction with his former Jinchuurikis and Gaara's motivation not to let him be swallowed by the Gedo Mazo were really touching.

So, according to White Zetsu, the Bijuus should be swallowed, from the 1 to 9 tailed in this order. At the end, Naruto lost Kurama, but still, I think the latter has been only extracted and not swallowed yet. Let's see.

I still keep this scenario I imagined after reading last week chapter. Anyway, something is happening to Naruto right now, something which might lead to his death if nothing is done. I think it's not a coincidence that Gaara is around. We all know what happened when he lost Shukaku and the role of Naruto in his life.

We saw how the rest of the alliance, especially the K11 and the people who are closed to Naruto got access to his heart. Naruto has given his best to protect and save his friends like Shikamaru because he did not want to lose them, but it seems they might lose him now.

Spoiler:
If Madara succeeded to extract Kurama and Gyuki from Naruto and Bee, I could imagine Naruto living a bit longer than Bee. But after sometimes Naruto would start to feel so weakened that he won't really be able to move. That could be the next NaruHina moment because I still doubt to see Hinata intervening in the current situation. Things are going too quickly...

I could imagine Naruto on the edge of dying. Hinata and the rest of the K11 running to him to see what they can do for him. Sakura maybe trying her best to heal Naruto but realizing that nothing can be done. Hinata crying and Naruto trying to calm her, telling her sweet words, trying to comfort her...

Then, like Yamasaki Akaiko wrote, Minato appears. He is really touched by the scene. He notices Hinata and realizes that his son and her belong together. He is already proud of Naruto and he believes in him. Minato gives Naruto the other part of Kurama but at the same time that cancels Edo Tensei and Minato disappears, believing once again (like it was at the time he sacrificed himself) in his son.

Sorry, that was just a small scenario. To call it prediction is a bit hard because there are so much possibilities about what could happen in the future.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:46 pm

>Kurama gone
>Gyuki gone

Shit just got real.

....will Naruto...die? I read that according to Kushina, even if she sucked kyuubi back into herself after he was extracted, she'd still die. So couldn't that mean that Minato having the other half is irrelevant to the situation?  And Naruto had Kurama all his life so that has to be even tougher on his body plus hes only half uzumaki...if he dies, RT confirmed.

As for that NaruHina moment? It made me think of this....
Spoiler:
Naruto Manga 660 Discussion Naruhina___down_at_the_battlefield__vert__by_soel_chan-d6ulo6g

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Well, it would be irrelevant possibly if it weren't for the last thing Kurama said (which we don't know about yet--we'll get it as a flashback when it becomes important in about a couple of chapters; we're going to get a bunch of "Oh my goodness!" stuff in the next chapter or two). Kurama told Gaara how to make sure Naruto at least (if can't be used for both Naruto & Bee) doesn't die.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 am

Perhaps. .depending. on what Kurama said...but i just don't know how he can be saved if Kurama has really been extracted.. A jinchurikki dies when that happens. He won't go right away and he might even fight still, but he should get weaker because of the stress that must go through the body. I don't see much of a way around it, but we'll have to see...is it wrong that i hope that the alliance at least takes top priority if he does die? Using naruto dying as fuel as he was their heart.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:09 am

Oh I'm sure we'll see the alliance for a chapter or two, in part because they have to freak out over Naruto & Bee. I'm hoping this means that I'll get to see Karui again finally. They can even get to attempt something against Madara. That'll be good to see despite the fact that it won't work.

Naruto isn't going to die, or at worst it'd be the Gaara situation all over again. I'm sure people are freaking out or whatever, but I can't join in that stuff because I "know" Naruto will be fine at the end. I just don't know the details and we won't know them until we find out what Kurama told Gaara. I personally expect it to deal with Minato and the remaining part of Kurama (which I've always felt Naruto should get & this might explain why Kishimoto purposely kept Naruto from getting it before), but we'll see. My other "long-shot" thought is for Sakura actually as it'd allow her to save someone important to her.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:16 am

Yeah i know he'll be okay in the end-it's Naruto after all lol. I hope we see Sakura action and rookies. Madara is strong, but they should fight together to beat him. Sakura's 573 declaration still needs to come to pass about everyone fighting together. There has hardly been any of that yet imo.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:21 am

Tbh, I'm worrying more about Bee than Naruto. And for the moment, I see more Sasuke trying to fight Madara and maybe after some time, getting some help from the other rookies and the alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:34 am

merry Christmas everybody :D

this chapter is wow just wow
I saw on narutobase.com and threads marked should naruto lose kurama and majority of them said yes and now it actually came true.

whatever kurama said to gaara it must have something to do with naruto,gaara,and for some reason I think shukaku or his jutsus are involved.
but I also wonder if it is something to do with the bunbuku chagama that shukaku mentioned.

for one thing tho, someone mentioned kushina above somewhere and this though came to mind. we don't know if naruto can use his mother's chakra chains but if he can and naruto uses it not only for kurama but for the other tailed beast and a shield is created, will it be strong enough to prevent madara from getting the other tailed beasts as well as protecting naruto?

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:15 am

I don't think Naruto will die even if he loses Kurama so long as he can get medical care before he dies. Kushina lived long enough to help seal Kurama into Naruto because of her Uzumaki longevity. Gaara died right away because he didn't have the longevity to last long enough for Chiyo or Sakura to get to him. We have three of the best combat medics (Tsunade, Shizune and Sakura) in the world on the battle field if they can get to him fast enough then it is possible that they could fix the damage before he dies.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:27 am

Sadly Meow, there is only one thing that can save Naruto right now, Obito.

there is one problem with what you said, the tailed beast is connected to the life the of the jinchurikki, sure Naruto is half Uzumaki, it basically means that his life expectancy will be half that of his mother after the extraction. even with all the medic-nins there will be no saving Naruto in this situation. His life force was basically intertwined with Kurama and now that Kurama has been extracted he will die.

Obito is the last chance on that respect since he is barely alive, and his will power is stronger than that of Black Zetsu, he will be able to use it to revive Naruto, before telling Kakashi and Minato to destroy his left eye

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:41 am

Omg... amazing chapter.

You know, I never worried about Naruto dying, but this chapter had me worrying... a lot. And then flashbacks about Shukaku, I like it. Bee can't die, I won't accept it! He's my rapping brother, I love him. New Year please come faster so I'll know the answers.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:52 am

I don't think that Minato will always be there... He will either have to get sealed or disappear. Should Yin Kurama get sealed along with him then? I do think that Yin Kurama will not be eternally sealed into someone who is already dead. He might be useful either for saving Naruto or for Madara to get a complete Juubi.

Btw, what is maintaining Obito alive if not Black Zetsu? I think that both need each other although they have different goals now. Anyway, I don't even think that Obito has the control over the Rinnegan because this side of his face seems to belong to Black Zetsu but at the same time, Obito is still resisting.

It's thus a fight between two wills and the outcome out of this fight is still uncertain imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:36 am

I like this chapter, it did have some epic, but sad moments to it. It did remind me of Gaara's situation in the beginning of the shippuden series, but I think Naruto will be okay. I can see Hinata being involved somehow in the next few chapter when seeing the ending.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:59 am

will we be getting a chapter next week or is next week break?
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:08 am

Yeah, because on one of the reviewers(Forneverworld) he said I'm thr description, that there won't be no chapter for three weeks.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Unless there is some last minute power miraculous power that prevents death, Naruto should be dying, no way around it. But he will be revived, of that I'm certain.

But will kishi milk Naruto dying to show the others fighting on in his stead? Sasuke primarily, and maybe...seeing Naruto die might strike something in Sasuke that shows his side more (good side or bad).
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I had a feeling that the same thing that happened when naruto met the tailed beast in his sub consciousness  except for gyuki and shukaku  will happen again except now all the tailed beast will meet together. I was trying to figure out how  t will play out until I saw this prediction
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=466831 and it kinda showed me what I was trying to figure out and I must say it is a pretty good prediction.

question you guys
do you think madara is aiming to become the next jin and to perform the moon plan?

Naruto Manga 660 Discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:40 pm

My husband always told me, that Naruto could have never made it to where he is without the 9 tails. He also thinks Naruto is way to over powered due to the 9 tails and hopes Sasuke beats him in the final battle. But of course my husband only watches the anime, and refuses to be spoiled by the manga. I'm sure he'll be glad to see this part when it finally get's animated.

So hopefully, this will be Naruto's chance to prove my husband wrong, about him not being able to do anything without Kurama.
RosettaMyst
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Great chapter all things considered. Shukaku is my second favorite Bijuu behind Kurama so it was nice to see a little of how he came to be and his previous jinchuuriki.

As far as Naruto dying from extraction; maybe, maybe not. But you can't put real genetics in the equation. Tsunade is only 1/4 Senju and she still inherited Hashirama's monster strength. Not to mention Kakashi can use MS even though that was supposedly reserved for true heirs of the Uchiha bloodline. Can't exactly put actual logic into it. Plus, Naruto still has his whiskers which could possibly mean something like he and Kurama's chakra is actually melded and he still has a piece of Kyuubi in him or any number of things.

Not to mention, Kurama obviously has a plan. The last panel where he shouted at Gaara was a clear indicator that either Kurama had a contingency for this or he's an even better tactician and militarist than Shikamaru/Shikaku. He has some sort of idea in mind and it looks like Gaara is a key piece of the puzzle. Which is great, as Gaara is my second favorite character behind Lord Naruto and its great to see how far he's come as a ninja and in his relationship with Shukaku.

This could also be the stepping stone to Naruto's next power up. Whether it be Rinnegan like was hinted here
Spoiler:
Naruto Manga 660 Discussion 1f31d0cac050100d9d2e8eb82be672d4

Or getting the other half of Kurama from Minato, or even Juubi jinchuuriki. Or Naruto could possibly meet the Hermit of Six Paths himself and get some new skill altogether. I wonder if the same fate awaits Sasuke. I saw a theory on Narutobase about Naruto and Sasuke both dying, meeting the Sage, receiving vital information and power, and being resurrected by the Hermit to whip Madara's ass and establish order in the ninja world. Either way, my boy Naruto has something in store. Believe it.

On a side note, the K10 better stay far away from this fight. If powerhouses like EMS Sasuke and Bijuu Mode Naruto are getting punked, the Rookies are dead in a ditch before they blink.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Me and a friend came to the conclusion that Hinata is probably going to have an anxiety attack. Neji is dead and now Naruto. Or her power-up is very close.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:23 pm

No the next chapter will revolve around the plan from Kurama, and the reactions of the K11, I think we will see something massive next chapter.

the biggest question is what did Kurama plan? I guess we will find out next chapter.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:25 pm

lily567 wrote:I had a feeling that the same thing that happened when naruto met the tailed beast in his sub consciousness  except for gyuki and shukaku  will happen again except now all the tailed beast will meet together. I was trying to figure out how  t will play out until I saw this prediction
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=466831  and it kinda showed me what I was trying to figure out and I must say it is a pretty good prediction.

question you guys
do you think madara is aiming to become the next jin and to perform the moon plan?

Regarding, this prediction, there are some interesting aspects like Minato and Yin Kurama helping to retransfer Yang Kurama into Naruto etc., but is Madara not aware that there is another half of Kurama sealed in Minato? If the Rinnegan eyes are inter-linked, then Madara should be able to see what is happening around Obitsu. Thus, him not knowing that there is another half of Kurama would be weird imo.

The way Madara (reminded by White Zetsu) is dealing with the Bijuus and trying to make them following the 1 to 9 tailed order while getting them into the Gedo shows a difference with Obito. It's as if things have to be perfect and seeing that, I don't even have the feeling that Madara would be ok if a half of Kurama was missing.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum