Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto manga 662 discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by lily567 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:55 pm


_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

naruto manga 662 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by BlackNoon on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Okay, I don't dislike nearly as much as before. Especially since Hinata had like what, 1 to 2 pages?
BlackNoon
BlackNoon


Posts : 90
Gender : Male
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by lily567 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

I think she had about three
it seems hinata was on her way over to naruto to help without a second thought but she ran out of chakra but not only her everyone else is depleted even sakura barely has any chakra left

_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

naruto manga 662 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by BlackNoon on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Everything just keeps getting worse. Really curious as to how they'll win.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon


Posts : 90
Gender : Male
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Irielo on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Same like you Blacknoon! This last page shows actually that Sakura is trying to save Naruto and Karin's intuition is telling her that Sasuke is now in a bad shape. What bugs me is the fact that we just know now what was going on with the alliance, that they have a big problem to fight this "monster" and that they are all running out of chakra.

I could not predict and did not know actually that they were facing such difficulties but that makes sense to what Madara asked White Zetsu in chapter 661 about how are the others doing etc.

_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by BlackNoon on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

I really didn't think they'd ever show spiral zetsu again. He's so odd and funny.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon


Posts : 90
Gender : Male
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Bubbles on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:17 pm

I was just confused the entire chapter the moment I saw spiral zetsu on that monster thingy. Well, we were sure missing a hell of a fight! Everyone is running on empty, spiral zetsu is whooping ass, my poor babies Naruto and Sasuke are....they're...   naruto manga 662 discussion 2257489412 

Sakura is doing all she can to save Naruto and poor Hinata used the last of her chakra to check Naruto's heart....then asking Neji to help him....  naruto manga 662 discussion 2257489412 

Such a confusing and emotional chapter.
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Mustang on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Well that was yet another cliffhanger, kishi is making a ripe old habit as of late.

I am expecting something big to happen in the next couple of chapters.

oh and as for Karin, if I remember correctly she is a sensor ninja, so she could sense Sasuke slipping away.

the big question now is, how can they win this battle?

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt naruto manga 662 discussion 1461727051
naruto manga 662 discussion Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by joe_chip on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:53 pm

One good thing this chapter does is that it confirms Sasuke's good intentions for those who still doubted it (we can trust his thoughts when he's on the verge of dying, can't we :-) )
I am somehow disappointed because I wanted to see the alliance's reaction to BOTH Naruto and Sasuke's state, but I guess Sasuke had to agonize alone on his way to redemption and for us to have access to his thoughts.

I'm a bit confused about what Gaara's trying to do...with the Kage...
avatar
joe_chip


Posts : 9
Location : France

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Irielo on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:20 pm

In the current situation, what/who could stop or try to stop Madara?

Kakashi and Minato are dealing with Obito/Black Zetsu and I think Minato will soon join Gaara and Sakura. I guess he will have first to give some power-up Kurama's chakra to Sakura and then eventually he will have to do the same to the alliance the same way Naruto did it. Finally, he would come back to Naruto when the latter's body will be strong enough to get the other half of Kurama.

Takka will probably try to get Sasuke and I think Karin with the help of Juugo and Suigetsu will save him a bit like it was the case when he was injured while fighting Bee (regarding the latter, I would still like to know what is going on with him)... Anyway, maybe Orochimaru will give Takka some advises but in the current situation I see only him who could eventually try something against Madara.
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by lily567 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 am

well since hinata asked neji to protect naruto. I have a little theory.
now we know naruto is at death's door getting ready to enter so my theory is what if naruto goes to the afterlife temporarily. I know it might sound far-fetched but hear me out. naruto goes to the afterlife temporarily and meets neji. pervysage, possibly his mom and everyone else there. they all tell naruto to not give up and gives naruto something to help him survive/get stronger than he currently is. then we might have something like neji saying, 'you can do it besides hinata is waiting for you plus she needs you as you need her so go back and one more thing naruto, please take care of hinata, not only on this battlefield but forever'

ok the last par might no necessarily happen in the next chapter but as I said it is just a theory

_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

naruto manga 662 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by The Merchant on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:11 am

^I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto gets to talk to Jiraiya and Sasuke gets to talk to Itachi or something like that, but I wouldn't count on them getting a "powerup" from it.

It was nice to see Hinata make an appearance, though it's too bad she probably isn't going to get a chance to do anything else for the rest of the fight. After Naruto and Sasuke both got messed up last chapter, I was hopeful that we'd get to see the Konoha 10 rally and do something really cool to save Naruto, but that seems pretty unlikely now.

To be honest I have no idea what to expect of the next chapter. Naruto probably can't survive without getting the fox put back in him, and with Sakura wasting the last of her chakra on Naruto, she probably wouldn't be able to help Sasuke even if she somehow managed to reach him. This chapter was a really effective cliffhanger.
The Merchant
The Merchant


Posts : 82
Gender : Male
Location : Pueblo

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Irielo on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 am

lily567 wrote:well since hinata asked neji to protect naruto. I have a little theory.
now we know naruto is at death's door getting ready to enter so my theory is what if naruto goes to the afterlife temporarily. I know it might sound far-fetched but hear me out. naruto goes to the afterlife temporarily and meets neji. pervysage, possibly his mom and everyone else there. they all tell naruto to not give up and gives naruto something to help him survive/get stronger than he currently is. then we might have something like neji saying,  'you can do it besides hinata  is waiting for you plus she needs you as you need her so go back and one more thing naruto, please take care of hinata, not only on this battlefield but forever'

ok the last par might no necessarily happen in the next chapter but as I said it is just a theory

I find your theory interesting although I'm not sure if Naruto would survive thanks to it. He could even meet Sasuke and Itachi in the afterlife if it does go this way like The Merchant suggested. But I think both of them need a physical treatment. For them to meet these people who were important in their life would be for sure a good thing for their soul and mind.
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:04 am

Well this chapter was a big slap to my face...didn't see any of it coming especially the swirl zetsu and Hashirama's summon. It was nice to see Hinata again though i'm sorry she couldn't make it to his side (i'm really hoping she does next chapter). I must give props to the 3rd holding of the attack and orochimaru and the gang seem to have something planned? Anyway Naruto and Sasuke are in a tight spot and i'm really curious as to how this will play out.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
naruto manga 662 discussion Naruto12
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Mustang on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 am

I am think the next chapter will be the start of the turning point in the fight against Madara. What would do that? Well I think both Naruto and Sasuke will meet with the people that died for them, but after that I think those two will meet with the sage of the 6 paths. He will give them a lecture, then revive them with new abilities.

as for the pairing side of things, I think kishi is setting up NH, sure we see Sakura doing what she can, but I sort of expected this too happen
I think Hinata will reach Naruto or Sakura would ask someone to bring Hinata to their location so she could give Hinata her chance of saying good bye. Or is it goodbye?

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt naruto manga 662 discussion 1461727051
naruto manga 662 discussion Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Beautiful Hime on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:14 am

I'm seeing NarSak go crazy over this chapter. Sakura is just there helping Naruto, I don't think she loves him or anything. This chapter was good, but emotional as well. I was hoping Hinata had enough chakra to make it over to Naruto, but didn't. I feel for her. She thinks the man she loves is dead. She has been through a lot on this battlefield. I have to say as much as Karin can annoy me sometimes, I am feeling for her as well. What would Sakura think if she found out Sasuke was also at deaths door? I'm sure in the upcoming chapters, we will have our questions answered and hopefully our theories will be correct.

This post has been modified by ANBU.


Last edited by Strawberry on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime


Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Rasengan671 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:56 am

Well, I thought it was a sexy chapter.

1. Lord Hiruzen finally proved he's The Professor. No Rinnegan or KKG, but all 5 chakra natures? And countered the Shinsuusenju? That's some top tier fighting right there. Officially stronger than Tsunade imo.

2. Sasuke and Naruto are both actually dying. I saw a lot of people saying "It's just a ploy for Naruto to eat God Fruit" or "Sasuke intentionally got stabbed for genjutsu trap". Nope, no dice. Sasuke got shanked through the heart like a prison inmate. And Uzumaki life force isn't quite enough to overcome extraction, it is too straining and damaging.

3. Hinata pages were emotional. When she asked if it was Naruto and saw him unconscious, she ran as quick as she could, but being so distraught, tripped and ran out of chakra. I got some serious chills when she fainted.

4. Good to see Spiral Zetsu in action again. I was 100% not expecting him to show up, but it turns out he's going in on the Alliance.

5. Sasuke has proven he is indeed a good person and has been all the time. His ultimate dream is to get his own village, an interesting thought, and resolve to become a respectable, strong Kage that puts the others to shame.

And my theory seems to be coming true: Naruto and Sasuke both going in the limbo between life and death so that they can meet and speak with the Sage of Six Paths. Then he'll give them some critical info on the Juubi and his past, revive Naruto and Sasuke with whatever respective power-ups, and they'll finally put the hurt on Maddy so we can move on from that arrogant blowhard.

I'm just sad there's another break next week :(
Rasengan671
Rasengan671


Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Strawberry on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 am

A lot to say about this chapter. Where to start, hmmm.

I am glad we got Sasuke's motives for wanting to be hokage. Him announcing it when he got to the battlefield was random and out of the blue, but when he says it that way, that it's because of what Itachi wanted and he wants to do it the right way, we can see the real motivation behind and it's believable.

Spiral zetsu is back! Still with that thing about wanting to know what it feels like to take a dump. He's hilarious. xD I am glad to see what the alliance has been up to and having spiral zetsu replace Obito, but at the same time... how the hell are they supposed to defeat them? I think infinite tsukuyomi will be achieved eventually, and they will break out of it somehow. It's the only way I see it right now.

I have a question... what did Hinata really say? In Mangapanda's translation she says "Brother, protect Naruto." but in Mangastream's translation she says "I promised niisan I would protect Naruto.". Anyone know which one's the more accurate one? Though it might or might not be relevant. I think it was sweet how there were panels dedicated to her looking for Naruto, seeing his heartbeat and trying to reach out for him.

About the last page... I needed to count backwards from 10. Not for the reasons you might think. I really couldn't care less about Karin and Sakura talking about Sasuke and Naruto's conditions respectively. They were the ones fitted to do so and we got something better (in my opinion). But the fact that yet again the cliffhanger this week is the same one as last week's... -.- Sasuke got stabbed. Naruto got extracted. Will they survive? I don't know, I'm getting picky with that, but idc.

No chapter next week, so this is the last chapter of the month. I am glad we got at least something in the NaruHina month.
 
naruto manga 662 discussion 2835597988 

_________________
Lovers under the rain. ♥️
naruto manga 662 discussion HR5PqFk
FOR MY TUMBLR CLICK HERE
Strawberry
Strawberry


Posts : 931
Gender : Female
Location : Mars

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:11 am

We won't know which is correct until the raws come out. I don't trust transcripts all the time as sometimes typos are made.

Personally, I think MangaStream will end up being correct this time because their line makes more sense to me based on what's been going on.

Should've known that Kishimoto was off-paneling another fight. Oh well on that front.

Since Gaara is only making a pit stop, obviously whatever Kurama told Gaara to do has to deal with Minato.

I'm curious what Orochimaru has planned because most likely the "freshest" people on the battlefield right now are Orochimaru and Taka.

I'm also wondering why I keep reading that Hinata fainted everywhere. I don't think she passed out, but that's just me. There's no reason for her faint, but there's every reason for her to be upset--which she clearly happens to be. You can close your eyes while being upset too.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Ponyta on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:11 am

So no Naruto for what? Another 2 week? Didn't something similar happen last year? Neji dies. Wait two weeks. Chapter 615. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I will have expectations of something happening.

I want to say that I am really happy just to see Hinata again and that I could almost feel that she would be involved again soon. Of course, I base this off the beautiful yin/yang theory of Naruhina. Hinata is yin (the feminine passive, moon like darkness-like her color scheme ) Naruto is yang (masculine, aggressive, sun like brightness-his color scheme). They intertwine and balance each other out.
When Naruto is in pain, Hinata is in pain. Take for example Neji's fight (manga) where as whenever Naruto get's hit, Hinata feels the pain.

Bringing it back to today's chapter, Naruto's heart literally stops beating, it wouldn't be too hard of a stretch to see Hinata's heart standing still either(or perhaps I'm fangirlling too much)

Although truth be told Naruto and Sasuke have a stronger yin/yang bond (one get's the Kyuubi sucked out of the stomach, the other get's stabbed in the stomach. One dies, the other dies) but Sasuke has always been more of the destructive element of yin.

Sorry this went on a bit long, but fear not my fellow Naruhinians! There will be a moment! And it will be soon! And it will be amazing! And worth our wait! Because in the end, Naruto and Hinata share the same destiny!
Ponyta
Ponyta


Posts : 111
Gender : Female
Location : That sunny place

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Irielo on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:13 am

Strawberry wrote:[b]A lot to say about this chapter. Where to start, hmmm.

I am glad we got Sasuke's motives for wanting to be hokage. Him announcing it when he got to the battlefield was random and out of the blue, but when he says it that way, that it's because of what Itachi wanted and he wants to do it the right way, we can see the real motivation behind and it's believable.
 
 

Yes, I agree. This moment Sasuke trying to get on his feet and keep on fighting and in the same time him remembering Itachi's words was very touching and definitely, Sasuke appeared in a different light.

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I'm curious what Orochimaru has planned because most likely the "freshest" people on the battlefield right now are Orochimaru and Taka.

I'm also wondering why I keep reading that Hinata fainted everywhere. I don't think she passed out, but that's just me. There's no reason for her faint, but there's every reason for her to be upset--which she clearly happens to be. You can close your eyes while being upset too.

Regarding Orochimaru and Taka, I'm thinking along the same lines. They were planning something and then Karin sensed what was happening to Sasuke. It will be for sure very interesting to see their next move.
Hinata fainting, something which has to do with souls-connexion maybe...

Ponyta wrote:So no Naruto for what? Another 2 week? Didn't something similar happen last year? Neji dies. Wait two weeks. Chapter 615. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but I will have expectations of something happening.

I want to say that I am really happy just to see Hinata again and that I could almost feel that she would be involved again soon. Of course, I base this off the beautiful yin/yang theory of Naruhina. Hinata is yin (the feminine passive, moon like darkness-like her color scheme ) Naruto is yang (masculine, aggressive, sun like brightness-his color scheme). They intertwine and balance each other out.
When Naruto is in pain, Hinata is in pain. Take for example Neji's fight (manga) where as whenever Naruto get's hit, Hinata feels the pain.

Bringing it back to today's chapter, Naruto's heart literally stops beating, it wouldn't be too hard of a stretch to see Hinata's heart standing still either(or perhaps I'm fangirlling too much)

Although truth be told Naruto and Sasuke have a stronger yin/yang bond (one get's the Kyuubi sucked out of the stomach, the other get's stabbed in the stomach. One dies, the other dies) but Sasuke has always been more of the destructive element of yin.

Sorry this went on a bit long, but fear not my fellow Naruhinians! There will be a moment! And it will be soon! And it will be amazing! And worth our wait! Because in the end, Naruto and Hinata share the same destiny!

I like how you used this Yin/Yang theory to describe things which are now happening in Naruto and the bonds between the characters. +1R
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by lily567 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:16 am

@strawberry
I was wondering as well which one was more accurate because it confused me when I read both versions.


it seems like it is saying that narusaku is up front but I wonder since when because it never went anywhere even in this chapter or the ones to come. sakura is a medical ninja, tsunade sent her because she was the only medic who still had enough chakra plus sakura is naruto's friend and teammate so of course she will go to naruto to heal him.


as for hinata, she was running low on chakra but not only her, everyone else is running low on chakra even shika said so. hinata was trying to get to naruto and didn't hesitate for one sec when she saw the condition naruto was in but she was too low on chakra hence she is currently on the ground but I don't think she will stay there, I think she will get back up again like she always did and she will go to naruto's side.

_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

naruto manga 662 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:14 am

Well, I didn't expect a lot of things in this chapter... especially Hiruzen, this chapter had so many moments where you just wanted to tear up(me). Because in this chapter you see how broken people are now, they don't know what to do, and their hope is starting to get thin, if Hiruzen(and Minato) were to be struck down, like Hashirama, and Tobirama, then consider a lot of people in the alliance(Including some of Konoha 11) to be screwed.

And the look at all those heartbroken faces, it amazes me how love can affect someone so much, Sasuke tried to kill Karin, he treated her like crap,yet she still loves him, and cries for him (or likes him a lot). God only knows when Sakura finds out, but right now her focus is on Naruto.

Hinata... she has been through so much during this war, I can honestly say that she  has been through more than anyone else in Konoha 11. And now that Naruto's heart is starting not to beat, it's like, wow, poor Hinata. And the way she tried to run over there to Naruto, knowing that she is beaten and low on chakra, was so amazing, and it made me feel her pain.


And to all the people who are calling Hinata a useless, and are STILL calling her stalker... Let me tell y'all this. When you are in love... TRULY in LOVE you don't care what happens to yourself, if that person is still happy, and smiling, you don't care what anyone thinks, you don't care about your own well-being, you sacrifice your own happiness, or even yourself, to be with that person, or see them happy with someone else. HINATA WANTS Naruto to be HAPPY! She WANTS to be with Naruto! And even if he doesn't choose her in the end, she'll be happy for him, why? BECAUSE HE'S HAPPY! And honestly, about her being useless... no offense, but no one has really done anything in Konoha 11 during this war! So, if you want to call her useless, you mind as well call everyone else that.

And to whoever made that quote Neji said, 'In the end, you and Hinata share the same destiny...' I find it so beautiful, that Neji's words about them sharing the same destiny is starting to make more sense now. Because their actions towards each other are basically reflecting on what he was saying.

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage -Lao Tzu
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by lily567 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:09 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Well, I didn't expect a lot of things in this chapter... especially Hiruzen, this chapter had so many moments where you just wanted to tear up(me). Because in this chapter you see how broken people are now, they don't know what to do, and their hope is starting to get thin, if Hiruzen(and Minato) were to be struck down, like Hashirama, and Tobirama, then consider a lot of people in the alliance(Including some of Konoha 11) to be screwed.

And the look at all those heartbroken faces, it amazes me how love can affect someone so much, Sasuke tried to kill Karin, he treated her like crap,yet she still loves him, and cries for him (or likes him a lot). God only knows when Sakura finds out, but right now her focus is on Naruto.

Hinata... she has been through so much during this war, I can honestly say that she  has been through more than anyone else in Konoha 11. And now that Naruto's heart is starting not to beat, it's like, wow, poor Hinata. And the way she tried to run over there to Naruto, knowing that she is beaten and low on chakra, was so amazing, and it made me feel her pain.


And to all the people who are calling Hinata a useless, and are STILL calling her stalker... Let me tell y'all this. When you are in love... TRULY in LOVE you don't care what happens to yourself, if that person is still happy, and smiling, you don't care what anyone thinks, you don't care about your own well-being, you sacrifice your own happiness, or even yourself, to be with that person, or see them happy with someone else. HINATA WANTS Naruto to be HAPPY! She WANTS to be with Naruto! And even if he doesn't choose her in the end, she'll be happy for him, why? BECAUSE HE'S HAPPY! And honestly, about her being useless... no offense, but no one has really done anything in Konoha 11 during this war! So, if you want to call her useless, you mind as well call everyone else that.

And to whoever made that quote Neji said, 'In the end, you and Hinata share the same destiny...' I find it so beautiful, that Neji's words about them sharing the same destiny is starting to make more sense now. Because their actions towards each other are basically reflecting on what he was saying.

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage -Lao Tzu


you said it all
also hinata will reach naruto as long as she has the will to not give up, even if she is low on chakra she will make it to his side no matter what

_________________
naruto manga 662 discussion 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

naruto manga 662 discussion 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 pm

I agree. If she can get a jyuuken to the heart, and stand up, she can do this. I know she can.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

naruto manga 662 discussion Empty Re: naruto manga 662 discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum