Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

+12
racefan1992
SilentPanda
Purkle200
Azuula
meow69
lily567
Mustang
Sacred Fire
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
NaruHina <3
Irielo
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:37 am

I think the reason Kaguya isn't speaking and Zetsu is speaking so much is due to the fact that Kaguya isn't really the mastermind--it's Zetsu. Kaguya's body is being used--probably once she ate the fruit. I think the tree/fruit/Juubi have somehow taken over Kaguya. Zetsu is part of it all. I'm curious to learn how much is really Kaguya herself and how much of it is the tree/fruit/Juubi.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

Post by Beautiful Hime Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Sounds like Kaguya has a weakness. Who wouldn't of known? lol :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:52 pm

You know Strawberry, I was thinking the exact same thing, to me, Kaguya has the aura of a final villain, but something didn't add, up, she has all these powers and yet it seems like she is just another tool for Zetsu, it was like something just doesn't add in the past with Kaguya, but then again something just doesn't add up now. she is meant to be intelligent and yet she can only string together a few short sentences every now and then. Even Hinata could string together a long sentence at the PFS and she was as shy as hell.

it is like Kaguya is being manipulated by Zetsu, and that in the past it was Zetsu that most likely caused Kaguya to be corrupted, because there might be a chance that Zetsu was the evil spirit of the tree, seeking his revenge against all. well I could be wrong there.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:28 am

I think the final villain is the Shinju which is a neutral entity and not a person. It makes somehow sense because unlike people, it does not need any redemption. Kaguya can't be the mastermind if BZ seems to be the one advising her on the battlefield and the one who worked in the shadow all this time. I agree with Yamasaki Akaiko on the fact that Kaguya's body has been used.

By eating the fruit, she got overpowered by this tremendous amount of chakra and lost somehow her mind. However, I would say that her soul is still there because she did show emotions in chapter 681 when she saw how Naruto and Sasuke reminded her of her two sons. Her soul might be a prisoner in a body of power and directed by the Shinju's will which is BZ.

If BZ is now calling her "mother", it's because he's the result of this fusion between Kaguya and the fruit/Tree, because as Kaguya ate the fruit, I don't think she became more powerful, but that she became one with the Tree, leading her to lose a part of her identity. The Tree also, through Kaguya, transformed into a more "human" type of being than the neutral one it was before, thus BZ... Anyway, things will get more clear soon I think.

Edit: Just wanted to make something clear. To me, Kaguya would have become really more powerful if by eating the fruit, she would not have lost herself. In other words, she would have been in control of everything which does not seem to be the case (after reading last week's chapter -681-).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Its out ^_^
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2