Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

+12
racefan1992
SilentPanda
Purkle200
Azuula
meow69
lily567
Mustang
Sacred Fire
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
NaruHina <3
Irielo
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:47 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 682 DISCUSSION AND 683 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions 2a0mdtt
It's out!
Date: 25/06
Title: I’m sure you’ve never seen this!

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Lol, wow Naruto... I never knew that move could possibly have a hand in dealing with Kaguya, he surprises me a lot. That's for sure. Kaguya is bad ass.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions

Post by Taushishi17 Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:18 pm

I fell  for the sexy Justu lol

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *fell)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Ok first off, VERY UNexpecting.. xD You know, at 1st when I saw the RAW with Sakura's nosebleed, and the handsome guys, I honestly thought that Sakura misinterpret Naruto/Sasukes technique to be some sort of "Fusion" ? And try to imagine them together fused [Don't hate me for this.. I didn't see Kaguya in the raw!] so I thought what else would get Sakura to nosebleed? Then I realized ahhhh its the reverse harem jutsu, clever Naruto clever... At least in this chapter Sakura isn't sulking so thats good.. she got right back on her feet! I am more curious now then ever whats going on with Sasuke in the other place, and whats Naruto & Sakura going to react to it. I also have a feeling Sakura is going to have a time to shine that involves genjutsu and possibly trying to figure out a way to get to Sasuke? Also I fangirled at her asking where Sasuke-kun was..  Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions 1387651764 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Lol! I liked this chapter very much. There were some interesting actions and funny moments. Naruto performing a reverse harem Jutsu was awesome. Kaguya (and Sakura) got confused, lol! I liked Sakura's reaction because she got pissed but had to admit that it did create an opening.

Kaguya changing the dimension and space like she wants is something amazing as well. Now, I'm curious to see what will come out of the fights because both, Naruto and Sasuke will have to fight alone.

And Naruto did restore Obito's life force. I am then also curious to see what will be Kakashi, Sakura and Obito's next move.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I know! Oh its killing me so much more questions that need explaining!!!  Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions 1442966422 

I too found that funny xD I thought that panel with Sakura was cute, her reaction priceless! I have a feeling that Obito will use something to transport someone to Sasuke's dimension? Maybe? I know the kages will soon be shown again, saving the ones hanging from the tree possibly? And that castle, that gosh darn castle... it means something.. Maybe its where Kaguya lived a long time ago? And since Sasuke is in the dessert is it possible he may have hallucinations? [I'd love that..] I'm very excited for the next chapter.

Lets see some action :)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 pm

LOL! Sakura nosebleed!! 

That was an unexpected technique from Naruto! Can't believe it worked against Kaguya and her reaction wow! Naruto working harder with the sexy no jutsu then rasengan weird thing to say, Naruto will never grow out of his childish ways.

Sasuke looks like he's in the desert probably the other side of the castle or another dimension.

Do you guys think Sasuke teleport back with his sherinnegan like Kaguya and make a portal?

It looks like Obito is coming back thanks to Naruto giving him life force, this guy I swear BIGGEST Plotshield ever in the story!

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:41 pm

the name of this chapter suits the jutsu very well, I guess that makes Sakura a pervert, lol.

when I saw Naruto's jutsu, I basically spit out my beer, in shock, but I wasn't totally surprised that Naruto would resort to those sort of tricks.

Sakura's and Kaguya's expressions were priceless. I will say this, at least Kaguya is sort of normal, falling for the reverse sexy jutsu.

the one thing I did notice is that Kaguya can only change the landscape with her Rinnegan, so does that mean that her greatest strength is also her weakness as well, by taking out her Rinnegan, or by forcing her to change dimensions in this fight that Naruto and Sasuke will be able to defeat her, I think it will only be a matter of time before those two and everyone will figure it out, if her Rinnegan is the key to changing the landscape then the Kages, Sasuke and Naruto can probably use that to their advantage, right now they don't realise this point.

As for Naruto's reverse sexy jutsu, that will not work a second time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:48 pm

when i first saw the spoileri was shocked but i wasn't surprised that sakura was a pervert cause this isn't the first time that happened manga wise.
naruto is known as konoha's unpedictable knucklehead andsakura knows this yet she called him stupid smh.
the purpose of the jutsu was to create an opening which at first was successfull.

i see the stategy used, in order for the sealing to be done and successful, both naruto and sasuke need to be there but to separate sasuke from naruto even tho it would be it will be an advantage for kaguya but it can also be an advantage for naruto as well. he is known as konoha's unpredictable knucklehead after all
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:11 am

The Sexy Jutsu and all of its variations are once again proven to be some of the strongest jutsu in the world. If you think about it the jutsu is a good way to knock out people and gain an advantage. Now I want to see his "Reverse Harem Jutsu Hinata Style" where he just has his clones get naked. Poor Hinata would probably either die from blood lose, or tell him to save that technique for the wedding night.

Also trying to identify all the people use in his reverse harem jutsu. some of them kind of looks like Sai Sasuke and Jugo but not sure about the others.

Spoiler:

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 am

Well that was definitely a naruto there... :P
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 am

I think I see Suigetsu and Kabuto there as well.

well I can't say to much, I am still laughing at the fact that it worked, lol. not only that I am surprised the Kaguya and Sakura are both perverts, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:38 am

Reverse Harem Sexy No Jutsu what in the world ...... -_-
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:47 am

I've seen some complaints about this chapter and the Reverse Sexy Harem No Jutsu. Yes, everybody can have his/her opinion about it but hating this chapter or even bashing on the manga or the mangaka because of such scenes is completely exaggerated.

If someone really knows Naruto and mangas in general, this someone should know that comedic relief moments are made actually to cool down some tensions in the story, thus the word "relief". These kind of moments exist in the Narutoverse as well as in other mangas and Shonen mangas.

Someone knowing that and bashing on that is actually denying not only Naruto but also other mangas where such things (comedic relief moments in serious situations) happen. This is actually one of the various aspect of the manga world.

So, don't expect it to be written according to your taste or way of seeing reality because the action takes place in a fictional world. There is also the fact that Mangas are a part of the Japanese culture and will be thus written and drawn with some sensibilities inherent to this culture. One should either like it or should simply leave it.

As for Naruto's Jutsu, how the hell was it bad when he was able to confuse Kaguya first, and secondly, land a blow? The thing is that she reacted quick enough not to be sealed but that was a funny and well thought action from Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentPanda Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:26 am

That's a very creative Jutsu haha.... and it worked (well...naruto is Konoha's unpredictable knucklehead ninja)!! I'm glad there was a funny moment after all this serious ish!!! I don't think there should be any unnecessary bashing for this chapter. I mean you can bash but dude seriously that's no sense of humor -_- have a laugh!!!

SilentPanda
SilentPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 am

Mustang wrote:I think I see Suigetsu and Kabuto there as well.

well I can't say to much, I am still laughing at the fact that it worked, lol. not only that I am surprised the Kaguya and Sakura are both perverts, lol.

Yeah I can see Suigetsu and Kabuto as well now that I am looking. And don't be surprised that Sakura is a pervert we already saw that before when Konohamaru showed his sexy boy on boy jutsu.

@Irielo Agreed %110 Stories of all types need comic relief. Plus I could see this happening in a real battle. During wars soldiers of all types tend to mess and joke around. So long as it doesn't risk anyone else"s lives anything goes in the name of fun during wartime I have been there and done that. Hell I wish I could do a transformation in real life. Oh the things I would have looked like in a fire fight if I could.

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:09 am

Naruto has always had moments in it that give the reader (and scene) a break from tension. It is needed at times and Kishimoto does do it but it is hardly over done.

People need too lighten up.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm

I watched a review from someone and this reviewer said that the castle seems to be some sort of key to the dimensions, that is an interesting observation as well, maybe because there might be two keys to this dimensional shift, Kaguya's Sharingan/Rinnegan and now the castle. if the Castle is destroyed then what would happen? or if her Sharingan/Rinnegan is sealed, then what would happen?

I doubt that Naruto and Sasuke will be separated for too long, they will figure out the weakness to the plan. then maybe turning it against her at the same time, or even defeat her at the palace, I am willing to bet that the only way Naruto and Sasuke can defeat her is at he palace.

also my next question, noticed by the exact same reviewer, Sakura was asking Naruto about her Sasuke-Kun, is it me or does that really nail the NS arguments over badly, about Sakura supposedly moving on.  Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions 3848291250
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

lol @ Mustangs last comment. Ikr?

I actually have a theory what could happen? Sakura or Sakura/Obito/Kakashi head towards that castle, maybe through that hole or cavern Kishi keeps showing that may lead there, and Sasuke will head there as well as Kaguya is fighting Naruto? Only because Sakura was pointing at the castle with a determined face to go there and finger pointing there. And Sasuke looked as if hes trying to figure it out and meet them there. Kaguya may not care for Sakura going because of how she can't fight her like Naruto can and doesn't look at her as a threat? Then where do the kages fit in.. whats their purpose? Idk, I think we may need a chapter or so to kind of guess whats going to happen. Cause everything looks like its just the beginning for whats to come.

Or that Obito will Kamui them to get to Sasuke? Idk @_@ But you know Sakura's definitely going to probably ask where "Sasuke-Kun" is now, and figure a way to get to him xD
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 pm

I don't think Kamui is on that level, when we look at the Kamui Jutsu, I don't see it as something that can compete. I think Kaguya's ability is based not only on her Rinnegan, but also that castle, so if those two things are the key to eventually defeating her, her greatest strength is also her greatest weakness.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Ahhh, ok.. I'm just trying to think of what else Obito can be used for? I had a dream Hinata and them got out from the cacoon things and she was helping out though only could do so much. Maybe they all will come out and that alone will weaken Kaguya? I just don't think Hinata's role is over.. its too soon.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Nah the story is almost over, I don't think she will play a role in the last battle against Kaguya, eve if everyone is saved while Kaguya is still fighting Sasuke and Naruto, I can't see the doing too much at all. not only aren't they strong enough, it is the fact that they don't have a lot of chakra left over.

I feel that Hinata's true role is to provide Naruto with love and the support he needs when he is feeling down.

for Obito, I don't see him playing too much of a role, I think he will attempt to do something with his Sharingan, but I don't think he would have enough chakra to help in anyway. who knows this is Kishi we're talking about, he does tend to do some crazy stuff.

I think her Palace and her Sharingan/Rinnegan are her biggest weaknesses, not the tree, because she has already siphoned a lot off chakra from the victims to resurrect her, so saving them from the tree now will most likely kill them, Sasuke needs to bring an end to the Genjutsu, through his own Rinnegan.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:00 am

I know what you mean.. it's just I know Sasuke & Sakuras going to get a moment.. which I know will be the next big moment for any pairing/or bond cause it needs closure.

And just had hopes somehow Hinata gets out =.= and yes Sasuke hopefully will help get it together, and plus think a good bit to himself for some character development. I swear I'll laugh if he has hallucinations in that desert.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:32 am

Of all the things I thought Naruto would come up with against Kaguya, THAT was nowhere on the list. XD I laughed really hard, and then of course, enjoyed the fanservice. Those were some cute bishies. ;D

Well, there it is: an explanation on how Obito survived. Before, Senju DNA was the answer for everything, but right now Naruto is. One touch and you're good to go.

One thing that annoys me though, is the fact that Black Zetsu keeps talking in place of Kaguya. Like, what the hell? She's supposed to be the mastermind, the one who controlled it all; black zetsu, you were just a pawn, go away now. It's disappointing that it looked like he was the one who told Kaguya to separate Naruto and Sasuke as if Kaguya couldn't think of that on her own. Eh. Hopefully he'll shut up and then the goddess will act on her own, because black zetsu's "I know it all" attitude is getting annoying.

Kakashi seems to be analyzing Kaguya's ability to move through dimensions or whatever it is she does, so hopefully he can decipher it the same way he deciphered Obito's and contribute to the battle that way.

Really fun and entertaining chapter at least, and I am looking forward to seeing how Sasuke's going to go back to Naruto's side.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:51 am

A litle bit late but here is my opinion, when i read the last letters from kishi in the last chapter something like " what kind of amazing technique will use Naruto?" i was expecting something awesome but when i saw what kind of technique it was i got kinda  Naruto chapter 682 discussions and 683 predictions 3359730729 but then i saw the reactions of Kaguya and Sakura, as some of you guys have posted it was priceless!!!.

This also strengthen my theory of Kaguya not being that bad, in this chapter (specially her reaction) she seems to be a pretty normal woman, maybe she is manipulable and BZ take advantage of that, you know he is the one who talks the most and he said to Kaguya what to do in the last 2 pages.

Last edited by endame on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar issues)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next