Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.

4 posters

Go down

No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. Empty No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.

Post by Yuri Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 am

I'm sorry to inform you fellow Fairy Tail fans, but there won't be a chapter today because of Golden Week. :|

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. Empty Re: No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 am

Fucking Golden Week. Fucking Shonen Jump.

....fucking Japan. No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. 2801306734
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. Empty Re: No new Fairy Tail chapter this week.

Post by Yuri Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:31 am

Well, at least the mangaka get some rest No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. 2697176399
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yayde Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:37 am

D: shit happens
Yayde
Yayde

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:12 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, at least the mangaka get some rest No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. 2697176399

THEY NEED NO REST. No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. 1341266300
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Well, at least the mangaka get some rest No new Fairy Tail chapter this week. 2697176399

...and I get some days off. It's been busy here in Japan for me, being on exchange and all. I put my location as the UK because I'm British and it's where I live permanently btw. Anyway, the down side is that I can't read any of the manga I follow weekly. DX I'm looking forward to the next chapter though.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:47 am

Wow, do you speak Japanese?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down