Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

+20
lavender angel 3
Ponyta
Fallere825
Bubbles
Severian
Subaru
jayhlin
SamLeo
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
lily567
BlackNoon
chennyyeo
Zori
~TowardsTheSun~
itachi75
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Irielo
Beautiful Hime
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 4 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527278507384811&set=a.366597786786218.1073741828.366585613454102&type=1&theater:
Foreshadowing much?

I'm leaning more to the her friends will help her out, because they're friends with Naruto too, and they just don't want to stand on the sidelines and watch him die.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 4 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by Rasengan671 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:Yes, it is. It's their time to shine and show everyone(especially Minato) how much they NEED each other.

I could imagine them saying this to one another...
'You're all I ever wanted... -Hinata

'And you're all I ever needed...' -Naruto

Started singing that Nsync song in my head when I read Hinata's line in your post, lol.

And I want. You. Back.

But on topic, yeah I had to take a little break and just stare at that chapter and flip between them. It was crazy intense and very emotional. Just makes me scoff at all the people who made statements like "Dat Hinata plank" etc and mocked her. She lost her cousin, whom she was very close to, and now Naruto, her source of strength, drive, and determination and the person she needs most in this entire world in knocking on death's door. Coupled with chakra exhaustion and strain from fighting for days on end with little rest... you can't help but feel for her and want more than anything for her to get up and get to Naruto's side.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:12 pm

I think she will be able to reach him..even if she has to crawl the rest of the way, she will get there. She will have that same determination when she went up against pain. I'm also hoping she meets Minato. I think those two kinda resemble each other. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:36 am

Isn't it almost a tradition in Japanese lovestories that people stumble along the way (in this case literally!) before reaching the goal of the beloved?

Anyway, what I'm thinking about the Naruhina story is that even if she were to get up and reach him in time, what then? She can't heal and Kishimoto hasn't built up her character in any meaningful way to rival Naruto - considering the theme "I want to walk beside you". Only Sasuke is really comparable to him in that regard...

Obviously now that Naruto has lost the Kyuubi, the situation is completely different, but it still seems to me like they're rather far apart still - and Kishi uses her stumble to portray that.

Perhaps we're in for a longer ride than is to be expected. Madara doesn't look beatable - and though the first Hokage has taught some secret jutsu to Sasuke - and the Kyuubi said something to Gaara about Naruto that might entail more than just "grab him with your sand" - it's still a good bet that Eternal Tsukyomi will happen. Perhaps before Naruto dies, "saving" him.

Well what if you enter Eternal Tsukyomi and a great deal of your life has been about becoming yourself, what use do you have for eternal bliss then? That might be a moment for Hinata to really shine! Her goal isn't to return to something she lost, but to become something.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:16 am

^You made some very interesting observations. I would like to comment on one of them. If Hinata did reach Naruto, what would she has done? In other words, what would have been the point of Hinata getting by Naruto now?

-To add some emotions to the situation?
- For her to do something, for instance helping in healing Naruto (although she is not a medic) or protecting him in case?

Anyway, that is not a must for her to be there although she would and we (as NaruHina fans) would like her to be by Naruto's side. The current situation on the battlefield is that Naruto is dying and something must be done to save him. Imo, that has nothing to do with anything regarding the pairings' issues.

What was important to emphasize in chapter 662 was the fact that Hinata did not hesitate to run to Naruto when she realized what was going on. She at least tried to get by him. Unfortunately, the problem lies with the laughs and mockeries of haters... Romance and friendship have their place in this story to express the importance of the bonds between the characters.

However, to stamp everything which is happening in the story as romantic is sometimes exaggerate.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks for an interesting reply, I agree with all of it. I suppose my real problem is Kishi hasn't spent enough time developing Hinata's character lately, so I'm kinda hoping he will.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 am

^ that's the thing. I think kishi is holding back hinata for some reason but I don't know why.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 am

I do, but I gotta admit I lol'd when she tripped. She's like "I'm on my way, Naruto-kun!", then BAM! faceplant.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 pm

^ I did too,  because the Hyugas are supposed have such grace and poise, and then this happens. So, I laughed. A natural thing when people fall, but after reading peoples harsh views on it, and actually READING it, I realized how pathetic they are to call her names for falling but Naruto and Sasuke get idolized when they fall from chakra exhaustion. And I saw the symbolism between her and Naruto in this chapter.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4