Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

+20
lavender angel 3
Ponyta
Fallere825
Bubbles
Severian
Subaru
jayhlin
SamLeo
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
lily567
BlackNoon
chennyyeo
Zori
~TowardsTheSun~
itachi75
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Irielo
Beautiful Hime
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 Empty She Falls

Post by SamLeo Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Through the manga lately, Hinata has been saying she has to walk by Naruto's side. That at one point she will be next to him. Her tripping signifies one of two things this is still not the time for her to be able to walk next too him, or that she never will. Of course i would be absolutely heartbroken if it was the latter, but i believe that it is the former. This is not yet Hinata's time to catch up to Naruto. The moment she does will be one of the story's closings, thus to keep the story alive the trip is neccessary. For now.... Hopefully she catches up to him soon though, because i am slowly dying shipping this couple and if they don't turn out....idk.....but they will :P
SamLeo
SamLeo

Back to top Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by BlackNoon Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

^ Source of doubt, right there. lol
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 Empty Re: From reading 662...I feel for Hinata

Post by chennyyeo Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm

i saw this on the other forum.

do you think hinata will use juuken.. in order to pump naruto's heart? that would be very romatic
chennyyeo
chennyyeo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:32 pm

chennyyeo wrote:i saw this on the other forum.

do you think hinata will use juuken.. in order to pump naruto's heart? that would be very romatic

Gentle Fist, seconds as a defibrillator. That'd be awesome.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:13 pm

Indeed. If Kishi does go that route next chapter it's going to be a HUGE NaruHina moment. Him opening his eyes back to consciousness and the first thing he sees is her bloodshot, crying eyes over him, desperately pushing on his chest. What Naruto says/does in that moment if it happens...oh boy so excited.

I can totally see Naruto taking a walk in the after life having conversations with Neji, his mom, etc. We'll see though.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:29 pm

If we compare Hinata's confession in the Pain arc in the manga and anime, they were different. Studio Pierrot paid much attention to Hinata, her courage, strength of will. Hinata was able to get up and get closer to Naruto. That moment made an indelible impression on me. I was upset when I didn't saw this in the manga.
You've probably seen something like this:
filler and real:

Maybe filler part in Pain arc also had foreshadowing?  From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 3994551927 

jayhlin wrote:If Kishi does go that route next chapter it's going to be a HUGE NaruHina moment
HUGE NaruHina moment... mmmm... I can not wait it anymore! From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 195309866 From reading 662...I feel for Hinata - Page 2 2865921181
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 pm

racefan1992 wrote:I think anyone with a pulse would feel bad for her. Lost her cousin, now losing Naruto, a person who she cares for more then herself.

Hating on her is the lowest of lows, fictional or not.

True, laughing in such a moment and trying to diminish Hinata's character because she ran and fell is bad-minded and heartless.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:19 am

She's tripped... the important part is what she does next.

The anime fight with pain was awesome... because she got knocked down and continually got up. The same with her fight with Neji.

Also as well as the emotional pain she's going through, she's pushed through her previous limit with gentle fist.
Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 am

Severian wrote:She's tripped... the important part is what she does next.  

The anime fight with pain was awesome... because she got knocked down and continually got up.  The same with her fight with Neji.

Also as well as the emotional pain she's going through, she's pushed through her previous limit with gentle fist.

Thanks for bringing up these examples which show how Hinata despite of being hurt physically and emotionally still kept on pushing through.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:31 am

Hinata isn't done yet. I really doubt Kishi would focus so much on her, enough for about 2 pages just to have her out of commission. I sense an upcoming moment...though I won't bet on it being anytime soon.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:45 am

Bubbles wrote:Hinata isn't done yet. I really doubt Kishi would focus so much on her, enough for about 2 pages just to have her out of commission.  I sense an upcoming moment...though I won't bet on it being anytime soon.

This upcoming moment could happen in a time we are not expecting something like that to happen a bit like Hinata slapping Naruto in chapter 615...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:02 pm

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 pm

^ those are some nice parallels

when hinata was down and collapsed after her match with neji, naruto went immediately by her side and now it is hinata's turn to go by his side
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Yes, it is. It's their time to shine and show everyone(especially Minato) how much they NEED each other.

I could imagine them saying this to one another...
'You're all I ever wanted... -Hinata

'And you're all I ever needed...' -Naruto
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 pm

I'm assuming Gaara is heading toward Minato. And if Hinata follows then Minato will meet Hinata this time.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 am

One of the over arching themes of the manga is never giving up, and several paths to darkness have been the result of people giving up on there ideals.

This is a shared feeling between both Hinata and Naruto and something that ties Naruhina together. Hinata is exhausted, physically and emotionally... her body may be failing her but she hasn't given up. Yes she hasn't reached Naruto (at least so far).. but in my eyes failure would be not trying, rather than trying and not making it.

Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 am

^ that's right
she may be physically and emotionally exhausted but she has the will to never give up
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:25 am

Yes, I agree Severian.

She maybe exhausted, both physically and emotionally. But Hinata is too stubborn to let this make her give up, Naruto is too. Omg, don't let me have those feels y'all!

Just the way she was trying to reach him, and her face when she fell made me just burst into tears. Hinata is truly feeling the effects of war.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 am

What do you think will happen once Hinata gets to Naruto? Could she use Gentle Fist if she had enough chakra or something to help save him?
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:37 am

Beautiful Hime wrote:What do you think will happen once Hinata gets to Naruto? Could she use Gentle Fist if she had enough chakra or something to help save him?

That's a great idea. Hinata using gentle fist in order Naruto's heart not to stop... The only problem is how long will she now remain on the ground? or despite her good will, if she will be able to stand up. This is a complete new situation she is living. When Naruto was fighting Neji and was injured lying on the ground, Hinata felt that so intensively that her wound re-opened... Naruto is now dying and that would not surprise me that Hinata feels as if she is herself dying.

However, I wish she will succeed to get by him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:40 am

The feels department took a critical hit when i read this part of the last chapter, I felt it for Hinata. However she will make it to Naruto because she needs to make it to Naruto. They have always been there for each other when the other needed them most and a massive war/the end of the world...doesn't matter it won't stop her from getting to him.

@Beautiful Hime I believe even without sufficient chakra she will do what she can to help him. Yes she will be worried and panicking but we've seen more than once that she doesn't completely lose it under extreme pressure. Considering the loss of Neji(rip) not too long ago and now this it may be enough to cause her to breakdown but i'm hoping not.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:40 am

Gentle Fist isn't going to save Naruto. Naruto lost Kurama and it's life force that Naruto really needs (similar to Gaara after he lost Shukaku). That's why what Sakura is doing at the moment is at best stalling, but not really saving Naruto--even if Sakura did have a lot of chakra left. If Hinata could do something to really help Naruto right now, Kishimoto would've done the scene differently to allow her to do it. The only question is if Kishimoto is going to have Hinata get to be where Gaara is going (which I think is where Minato happens to be) just as Naruto is truly saved or not.

Personally, I'm leaning toward that Hinata will get there, though I can imagine scenarios where she doesn't and gets to find out that Naruto is alright from a distance (Byakugan range will come in handy).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am

We see eye-to-eye on that part. It's just hard for me to believe that a Jyuuken to the heart would rescue Naruto, Hinata barely has any chakra, along with the rest of the alliance, and K11. All I can say is that whatever happens, Hinata will meet Minato, because we KNOW that Hinata is not going to stand by in the distance while Naruto is dying, and that's just impossible to believe Kishimoto would push her to the side, and let her watch from the sidelines while Naruto's dying. I can't, and will not believe that. Hinata has basically proved to Naruto that she will be there through thick and thin, well now is the time. For him, and everyone else to know (especially Minato) how much they are meant for each other.

Because, in the end, Naruto and Hinata SHARE the SAME DESTINY.

R.I.P. Kenji Kishimoto (Kishimoto's dad, That's why there is a break next week).
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:13 am

Did you people eventually think at the possibility that it could be Naruto who will be by Hinata's side? We know, Naruto knows that Hinata has always been by his side.

How would it be then with something like: Naruto gets healed, Hinata opens her eyes and sees him by her side?

Thank you NaruHina <3 for bringing that up. R.I.P. Kishimoto Kenji

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:22 am

You're welcome!

And I would love Naruto being by Hinata's side.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next