Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think is naruto's preference

+3
Aelita
GreatKungLao
lily567
7 posters

Go down

what do you think is naruto's preference Empty what do you think is naruto's preference

Post by lily567 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:45 am

i was wondering, what do you think naruto's preference is?
do you think he likes a girl for her personality or more for the looks?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

what do you think is naruto's preference Empty Re: what do you think is naruto's preference

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:15 am

lily567 wrote:i was wondering, what do you think naruto's preference is?
do you think he likes a girl for her personality or more for the looks?
Personality, of course. Because Hinata has the sexiest body among all girls (in my opinion), yet he started like her after Proud Failure speech, where he learned more about Hinata as a person.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

what do you think is naruto's preference Empty Re: what do you think is naruto's preference

Post by Aelita Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:06 am

Well we know that he's attracted to people with determined personalities, who seek acknowledgement and recognition from others and who don't give up easily. A pretty face doesn't hurt though.

I also have a head-cannon that he's more of an ass-man but wouldn't say no to some tig ol' bitties either.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:32 am

When someone is in love, the loved one looks beautiful anyway, anyhow... To Naruto, someone sharing the same values...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 am

I think he is attracted to hinata due to her personality even tho she is pretty, he looked at her inner beauty first of all
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:56 am

^ If Naruto was solely attracted by the look, then, only with the young women of Konoha who are the same age (TenTen, Sakura, Ino, Hinata) he would have a problem because they are all pretty. And Jiraiya's influence in the matter would not help... Therefore, he has to go for personality because the choice might be quite hard when it comes to look.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 am

Hehe, well we do know what he likes physically in a girl, if the sexy no jutsu he and Konohamaru do is any clue. xD He likes sexy female bodies, but I don't think he'll just fall for someone based on looks alone. He's sympathetic, and I think he likes girls he can relate to. Of course, I'm talking about Hinata. I think she's his type.
what do you think is naruto's preference 2992799908 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:25 am

^True true  what do you think is naruto's preference 2835597988 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:42 am

He is a student of Pervy Sage, so he likes his ass and boobs. But now that is more of a man now, personality has taken the #1 spot for quite some time now.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:53 am

even tho he was trained by pervy sage, I think he will not do anything perverted to hinata and I don't think the reason is only because she is a hyuuga and her father(maybe to naruto) might be a little scary(you might never know). I think it is because naruto has not only respect for hinata as a person but as a woman as well.

I find it quite strange that naruto has never said anything about sakura's personality. all he said that she was a cute girl but that was about it.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down