Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The origins of the Shinobi World

3 posters

Go down

The origins of the Shinobi World Empty The origins of the Shinobi World

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I was just thinking that if the series had to continue a bit, instead of focusing on an eventual time-skip, Kishimoto could write about the origins of the Shinobi World, before humankind came to get possession of chakra. Then he could show how Lady Kaguya ate the fruit and how she gave birth to the So6P. Of course, his story would be told with more details than we know at this point of the story.

I would find it interesting. Do you have some thoughts about it?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The origins of the Shinobi World Empty Re: The origins of the Shinobi World

Post by Strawberry Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:24 am

I'm not sure about the continuation of the series, since I think it's just going to come to an end soon with MAYBE just one more arc after the war ends. But I wouldn't mind if Kishimoto expanded on that story.

I am actually curious to know how the ninja world was created, since I don't really understand how from just one woman eating the fruit, everyone got chakra... Maybe The Sage gave chakra to everyone with that sword Obito showed a couple of chapters ago, since he said it supposedly "created the ninja world", but I'd like to know exactly how. The Sage versus The Juubi, and the creation of the bijus, as well as his marriage and the birth of his two sons are things I'd actually like to know more about in detail.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks Strawberry to have pointed out all these important details which could be dealt with. Other issues like the stone tablet of the Uchihas and how the different clans were born would be interesting topics imo because they would explain a lot of things regarding the current situation.

However, I don't have the feeling that Kishimoto will do that although I wish I were wrong.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:45 am

I would be interested in it, though like you rightfully mentioned it may not happen. Maybe as a spin-off manga? It would give Kishimoto the time and space to expand on the background story where he couldn't in the original manga.

I don't know if anyone here is a fan of/follows the "To Aru" series but they have done spin-offs that expand on the stories of other characters, and it's something like this I'm talking about.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:14 am

Lickstermik wrote:I would be interested in it, though like you rightfully mentioned it may not happen. Maybe as a spin-off manga? It would give Kishimoto the time and space to expand on the background story where he couldn't in the original manga.

I don't know if anyone here is a fan of/follows the "To Aru" series but they have done spin-offs that expand on the stories of other characters, and it's something like this I'm talking about.
Unfortunately, I don't know the series you have mentioned. The thing is that there are so much interesting aspects regarding the Shinobi World which were until now left without deep developments imo. Having a story about all these characters like the Sage, his mother Kaguya and his sons would give a better comprehension of the whole story because nearly all these informations about the So6P were given by the Uchihas and I don't think they have an objective interpretation of the History.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:58 am

@Irielo
Well the original is "To Aru Majutsu no Index" or "A certain Magical Index". Either way I completely agree with you, but I can imagine with a manga the space you have to develop back stories can be limited, since it can end up taking away from the main story (personally while I like the interesting back story, I wouldn't be too fond of 2 to 3 weeks of flashbacks and explanations, unless absolutely necessary). That is why I think a spin-off where this history is the focus would be perfect. Or if he does a follow up manga of sorts to Naruto happening in the same universe he can reveal more bits of the history there. All we can do is wait with our fingers crossed and hope.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:05 am

Lickstermik wrote:@Irielo
Well the original is "To Aru Majutsu no Index" or "A certain Magical Index". Either way I completely agree with you, but I can imagine with a manga the space you have to develop back stories can be limited, since it can end up taking away from the main story (personally while I like the interesting back story, I wouldn't be too fond of 2 to 3 weeks of flashbacks and explanations, unless absolutely necessary). That is why I think a spin-off where this history is the focus would be perfect. Or if he does a follow up manga of sorts to Naruto happening in the same universe he can reveal more bits of the history there. All we can do is wait with our fingers crossed and hope.
Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough but I was not thinking about a massive flashback etc. That would be very annoying and even boring if the current story would be interrupted to give place to a big flashback. I was thinking about a story which would follow the end of Naruto and which could give a better picture and understanding regarding some issues which led to the formation of the Shinobi World.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Oh no, I understand what you meant and I completely agree.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 am

With today's chapter (670), I have to say, I was served... We came to know more about the origins of the Shinobi World and I'm expecting more to come. I did not expect that the So6P had a brother and that makes things even more interesting now as we know that he also hosted a part of the Juubi.

If you had some theories about it, please don't hesitate to share. I don't know how Kishimoto has planned the development of his story but I can imagine that in case we do not get a big story-telling by Hagoromo, we might get another arc about the origins of the Shinobi World where we would have more insight in the lives of those who have been introduced today. Thoughts?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down