Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku Thread

+25
Skywardstrike
Rasengan671
Rin
lily567
GreatKungLao
Zora
Haru Glory
Zumeii-san
Aelita
Irielo
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
itachi75
bk00
Zori
Mustang
narutohokage123
kagome1991
Bubbles
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Strawberry
Yuri
NekoKimio
29 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SasuSaku Thread Empty SasuSaku Thread

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Okay, this is the official thread for ANY SasuSaku talk. For the sake of spamming topics, please try to keep all 'other pairing' talk in their respective threads. A thread not made for a pairing you enjoy? Just make one.

To be honest, I actually shipped it before NH. :P
Predictions or thoughts?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku Thread Empty Re: SasuSaku Thread

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 3:06 am

I ship it~

But I have to admit that I didn't give it any thought when I watched Naruto for the first time around 7 years ago. I could merely focuse on NaruHina and that was it xD I also used to dislike both Sasuke and Sakura so that didn't make it any better. But then I rewatched Naruto again and then I started noticing their little moments together and I even cried when Sakura confesses to him so then I thought; SasuSaku FTW!!! Since then It's beckme my 2nd favourite ship in Naruto :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I confess I actually used to like it in part 1. I always saw Sasuke as this boy who was having special feelings for the annoying girl, but he didn't want to give in because of his goal. There were little moments that showed how special she was for him, and of course Sakura was also in love with him. But ever since he gave in to Orochimaru and decided to leave the village, I stopped shipping it. The couple had such a great potential but Kishi ruined it for me.

Now, since Sakura has been shown to still be in love with him, I don't want her to suddenly have a fickle change of heart, because it would be as believable as her failfession. Even though I don't ship SasuSaku, Sakura's love for Sasuke is undeniable and it is as much part of her character as it is for Naruto liking ramen.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8hgXWop0-o here is a link to a video about the two of them i made if he didn't leave the village. It was so beautiful and have me teary! I know that they are meant to be together.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 20, 2013 9:35 am

NekoKimio wrote:To be honest, I actually shipped it before NH. :P
Predictions or thoughts?

I also shipped SasuSaku before I shipped NaruHina as well. I started shipping SasuSaku after the forest of death (whereas NaruHina didn't catch my eye until the preliminary fights).

Prediction: This will be canon along with NaruHina.

Thoughts: I really like the fact that Sakura is able to love Sasuke while not condoning his actions. That's what makes it so awesome, yet bittersweet. I cannot wait for Sasuke to finally tell us what Sakura means to him. She is the only member of Team 7 where we do not know precisely how Sasuke feels about them. I'm not expecting this to be as blatant as NaruHina when it comes to reciprocation (unless there's an epilogue), but I think it'll be implied strongly enough. Of course, who knows. I didn't expect anything resembling the cover of volume 64 for NaruHina so who knows what Kishimoto will do in terms of making things obvious.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed May 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 am

Some points for SasuSaku!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 30, 2013 7:22 am

I know, not to mention the little moment they had in 631 when he arrives and I definitely foresee more on the way.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 30, 2013 7:39 am

Yeah true that :D But what I really want to see is Sakura hitting him right in the crotch just to teach him a lesson mwahhahahahahahaaaaaaa~~~~!!!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu May 30, 2013 11:59 am

^I don't think she's going to hit him. At least, I hope she doesn't. I don't think she has any good reason for doing so.

She does get to punch him (of course, she didn't realize it Sasuke she was punching though) in the next Rock Lee manga chapter (whenever it gets scanlated as the summary has been posted online for awhile).

I really did love his basic "Wow" expression for Sakura in the chapter (along with arriving "first" by her side). Kishimoto continued his usual not letting us see Sasuke's face (when it comes to Sakura) with that panel where Sakura was blushing.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 pm

It's amazing really that SasuSaku was the first one I shipped before NaruHina due to the fact that they had so many moments in part 1 that juts couldn't ignored. I was for all the way and still am. But Naruhina has taken their spot of number one OTP in my heart, they can be number 3. (Minato x Kushina is #2).
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm

If you really think about their relationship was one of the first ones to be developed and took a dramatic boost.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 pm

^ It was and it was too obvious not to notice.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:04 am

I've bee thinking about something.

All that about Sasuke tried to kill Sakura was obviously Masashi foreshadowing something.

If you guys notice in chapter 631 when Sasuke arrives when he looks at Sakura, he is obviously thinking about what happen before.

Masashi didn't made Sasuke apologize to Sakura yet, and why is that? because that moment will be something big not just a sorry, he is obviously foreshadowing something in the upcoming chapters.

I think Sasuke in some way will to realize what she really means to him and apologize to her and protect her.

I think we will have something like "chapter 615" with Sasuke and Sakura, but this time this will be a shutdown to NS paring for ever.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 am

I might not be the biggest SasuSaku fan, but even I do like the fact that Sakura still remains in love with him, even though he has committed all those crimes she still keeps them, to me that's loyalty much like the other pairing in this series and we all know which one that is.

but I think we will see Sasuke say something to Sakura but a little later on.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:59 am

51-mustang wrote:I might not be the biggest SasuSaku fan, but even I do like the fact that Sakura still remains in love with him, even though he has committed all those crimes she still keeps them, to me that's loyalty much like the other pairing in this series and we all know which one that is.

Masashi could easily had put Sasuke saying something to Sakura when arrived to the battlefield, but he didn't, obviously for some reason. its highly probable that is foreshadowing something good related to Sasuke and Sakura.

narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:05 am

narutohokage123 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:I might not be the biggest SasuSaku fan, but even I do like the fact that Sakura still remains in love with him, even though he has committed all those crimes she still keeps them, to me that's loyalty much like the other pairing in this series and we all know which one that is.

Masashi could easily had put Sasuke saying something to Sakura when arrived to the battlefield, but he didn't, obviously for some reason. its highly probable that is foreshadowing something good related to Sasuke and Sakura.

Yeah Kishi has made a very good habit of foreshadowing,
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:25 am

I am hoping for more SasuSaku moments in the future! NH/SS are my OTP's. I can't really choose which one I like more...or even if there is a "more."

The pairing between NH and SS is so different, but both are captivating to me. I love the innocent in NaruHina, and how they give each other the strength and courage to keep moving forward, and never going back on one's word.

With SasuSaku, I love how each of them shifted over time. Sakura went from a fangirl, to someone who saw his very real flaws, and even got a glimpse into his darkness (CS) and instead of turning tail or her crush regressing, it intensified.

She realized he was human, not some all-powerful knight, and yet she gained a new resolve to protect him and wanting him to be happy no matter what. I love how Sasuke seems to know when she's feeling down, he seems to be able to read her (like Ino about her hiding feelings), and Sakura was the only one in Sasukes life who had absolutely nothing to do with his revenge, nor could she help him in it. Yet she managed to wiggle her way into his heart, perhaps without either of them knowing it. I love how Kishi is a bit private with SS. He keeps hiding Sasuke's face during crucial SS moments, like he doesn't want us to see how Sasuke's feeling.

If it was merely "platonic" there would be no need to do this. It reminds me now of 633, when we see Naruto smiling at Hinata. You'll notice in 615, the last panel where he begins to hold her hand is when his face is cut off. I take it 633 is showing us Naruto's face in that moment. I do hope we get Sasu --> Saku (hopefully via flashback/war time)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:34 am

Meh, I don't mind the couple couple but i defend it at times, when NS fans starting getting out of hand with the NS > SS.
If it happens, i don't care and if it doesn't i dont care.
Do i think sakura should be with sasuke? Yes, i actually do.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:49 am

^ I find myself having to defend Sasusaku too when the NS fans get a bit extreme with their nonsense. But overall I love this pairing as well.

Last edited by kagome1991 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 pm

When is NS not spouting nonsense? I defend SS when I feel I really have to. But it's always the same old hypocritical arguments, it makes my brain hurt from all the stupid.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:05 pm

^ yeah I get tired repeating myself all the time. It's so friggin repetitive.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm with you guys, I figured too that there would be a moment of their own similar to NaruHina and even though his feelings for her are a mystery, it is still obvious they are their as more of a friendship. I loved how he knew how she was feeling and even cheered her up in the chuunin exams.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 am

Made these real quick for any SS fans over here

Spoiler:

632 vs. 634: He seemed to know  how you truly strong you, she always somehow knew how to read you perfect.

tumblr version

My Heart's A Battleground: SasuSaku Parallels
Spoiler:
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 am

Those are really nice and I love how you put some of their moments together. I'm a big SasuSaku fan
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next