Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

+11
lily567
racefan1992
funnyface
Irielo
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
Mustang
GreatKungLao
itachi75
Fallere825
JulaShona
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:50 am

JulaShona wrote:But it's still nice to know that such high and famous people are NaruHina supporters, too, or am I wrong?Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina! - Page 2 407453418 
To me, that's nice that people appreciate, love or adore NaruHina. To tell you the truth, I don't care if they are "high and famous". The most important is NaruHina's wonderful and irresistible story imo.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina!

Post by JulaShona Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:11 am

It's not that I would rub it under NaruSaku nose. I'm just happy that we are not alone with supporting NaruHina.
But you see it's a matter of opinions.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please use only NS, NarSak or NaruSaku when typing.)
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 am

JulaShona wrote:It's not that I would rub it under NaruSaku's nose. I'm just happy that we are not alone with supporting NaruHina.
But you see it's a matter of opinions.
You are right, that's a "matter of opinions". When I see how the members of this forum defend NaruHina with intelligent arguments, analysis's and passion, I already don't feel alone and feel proud of supporting this lovely pairing.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:37 am

Well, that's nice to know. NaruHina is well-loved and with good reason.

Anti-SasuKarin mention:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:47 am

Sasuke and Karin: Eh, LOL? Seriously?

Naruto and HInata: No disagreement here, coming from a neutral party.

Orihime and Ichigo: Back when i followed Bleach, i supported this pairing. Since i no longer follow it, glad too see SJ respects it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 am

Come on Naruto, defeat Obito already! Shônen Jump's dream couple - NaruHina! - Page 2 3228835635 

I am dying to see what happens after victory.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

This article is actually kinda old. I remember it from last year at least. X'D Nice that there are people in SJ that support NaruHina. Though we knew that from their tweets when 615 came out. ^^ Talking about Naruto and Hinata getting married/having a child. xD

Some of the pairings in here are jokes though. Kon and Rukia? ~_~ Not saying NaruHina is. It's not. But we know who is serious and who isn't.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by hinata♥naruto Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:32 am

what about ichigo and orihime
hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

hinata♥naruto wrote:what about ichigo and orihime
Best not to go there at the moment, could lead to an argument, best to keep with the topic of NaruHina being the dream couple of Shonen Jump. at the moment it is the dream couple and it could very well be a true couple after the war, there is so much this pairing can do once it develops further, it will not take to much for NaruHina to become a couple anyway, just needs one more moment, and I can see that one more moment happening in the not too distant future.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2