Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

+4
senjusana
Mustang
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality Empty NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 29, 2014 7:56 am

So yeah... as the title says, do you think that the Dream Hinata is having in the infinite dream, is going to become a reality?? I think she will fight for it to become her reality and that Naruto's going to make it happen too.. so yeah what do you think?? I know we have to wait and see but yeah. NaruHina! Making a dream a reality 531517552 NaruHina! Making a dream a reality 3623970685 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality Empty Re: NaruHina! Making a dream a reality

Post by Irielo Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 am

There is nothing surprising imho, that Naruto is inside Hinata's dream... What I've appreciated very much, was to see Neji and Hanabi behind. So, there is not only one person in Hinata's dream, there is not only a concern about her romantic life. She also dreams about her siblings... Unless Neji is brought back to life, I can't see that dream happening the way Hinata pictured it.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 29, 2014 12:48 pm

you know there is one thing I have noticed about the dreams, first off Hinata's dream is so simple, it is usually those sort of dreams that have the most meaning behind it, so let's break it down a little bit.

Hinata with Naruto, her head rest on his shoulder, I can basically see her smiling with her eyes closed in their own little world, not caring what's going on around them, just enjoying the moment together, being together with Naruto, that is also really consistent with Hinata's resolve and wish as well, to be with Naruto, holding his hand while walking through the village, now she is dreaming about sitting with him in the park.

Neji and Hanabi, to me that shows she loves her family as much as she loves Naruto (maybe Naruto more) having them there is also really basic too, knowing that Hanabi can be a little mischievous, while Neji is going (in my opinion) come Hanabi, let these two have some time alone, Hanabi: no Neji, I want to see what happens next.

but when we look at all the other dreams there is so much going one around them, it is cluttered or they require so much to happen, like Lee and his Rivalry with Naruto and Neji, Kiba and his precious national dog day (oh and being hokage)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu May 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Firstly,we all expected Hinata's dream in IT would be something to do with Naruto.But after actually seeing her dream I could conclude 3 things.

1.Hinata just wants Naruto beside her.Thats as simple as it can be.She doesn't just expect anything else from him.The dream clearly shows the innocence in her love.
2.Hinata wants he cousin brother Neji and her sister Hanabi to be there for her.This shows that Hinata is very much concerned for her family and she wants them to be happy with her choice.She wishes them to enjoy the moment as much as she does.
3.Hinata has been very open about her feelings for Naruto.She is very much happy and proud of her choice.She wants everyone around her to feel the same.And also she is confident of a future with him.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 29, 2014 11:37 pm

that's right. you can't get more basic than Hinata's dream.

the thing is, Hinata's dream is the best dream out of all the characters we have seen, why? because she doesn't ask for much, I never really thought of it as a NaruHina moment to begin with in my honest opinion, but the more I think about, the more I feel that one panel which was so basic, it really tells us a lot.

even the most basic picture can tell so much about the situation, compared to a picture filled with lots of things cluttered into it, the same can be said about a persons dream, sometimes the most basic dreams are the most meaningful dreams, and really it is usually the most basic dreams that tend to become a reality, because not much needs to be done, not like winning the lotteries which might take years.

really all Hinata needs to do is be her confident self, stay by Naruto's side and give him the love he needs, well at least Hinata is confident enough to make her move, she will and Naruto will be more than happy to have someone like Hinata.

her dream is the best, because it isn't silly (like Kiba's or Lee's) it isn't something that could have been (like Gaara's and Tsunade's) it isn't expecting something you expect from people (like TenTen) or asking for way too much (like the Mizukage) or searching for something that might take a long time (Shino). Simple not asking for too much, not expecting something from someone, it isn't silly or what it could have been. one could say that this is the perfect dream, considering the character that had the dream.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 2:32 am

Mmm yeah I see what you mean and it really is a simple and basic dream and it gives you that feel of nostalgia, because you can sense the happiness that radiates from the persons involved in it (Naruto-Hinata) obviously Hanabi and Neji are there like spying and you know the deal, but the thing is that it really is so simple, so worth it, that really? why hasn't it happened already?? I mean yeah with all the fighting, all the problems, uff and whatnot, but come on is this dream happening too much to ask for?? maybe not with all the characters involved in it(NaruHina), but the two characters that really need each other, and want each other (Naruto-->Hinata / Hinata-->Naruto) to be safe and happy?. NaruHina! Making a dream a reality 1159815451 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 4:48 am

Hinata's dream is actually very touching because it expresses different emotions. Her sitting next to Naruto, her head on his shoulder gives the feeling of tenderness and romance. Neji and Hanabi behind, teasingly observing the scene, also shows that both know about her feelings for Naruto and both are curious to see how Naruto and Hinata are spending time together.

Hinata in this dream wants to share her happiness with two important persons: her sister and her cousin. However, the sad thing is that Neji is no more. So, even though her dream with Naruto would come true, her dream won't be complete because of Neji's absence (again, unless he is brought back to life).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 5:16 am

Mmmm regarding bringing someone back to life I don't know IMHO bringing back Neji is like well not taking into consideration his sacrifice and another things that have happened, but that is my opinion..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 5:20 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmmm regarding bringing someone back to life I don't know IMHO bringing back Neji is like well not taking into consideration his sacrifice and another things that have happened, but that is my opinion..

I am not saying that Neji should be brought back to life but this thread is about Hinata's dream becoming a reality. Neji is unfortunately no more, so only a part of Hinata's dream could become a reality. And that is the sad thing about this dream.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 5:39 am

Yes i see what you mean, so that's where the little feeling of Nostalgia came from.. mmm making it a reality it could happen as you said, but not been complete that is true too.. but then again it could happen that it comes true all together, dunno how to express myself in that regard NaruHina! Making a dream a reality 3725747089, telling you the truth i want it to happen but at the same time not to happen is kind of confusing in my mind I'm in a kind of denial in that regard, but well yeah I know I want Hinata's dream to come true at least in her and Naruto been together, and I think a lot of NaruHina fans want that too.

On another note what if that dream wasn't really a dream but something that already happened and Hinata's just remembering it as a dream??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm

If that had happened already, then it wouldn't fit the purpose of the entire chapter which was to express dreams--not things that have already happened.

Additionally, if it had already happened, then there would be no need for pretty much 80% of the NaruHina-centered moments within the war, which should've been written differently. The reason they would've been written differently: NaruHina would already be official if that simple scene in Hinata's dream had already occurred.

One of the main reasons Naruto choosing to grip and hold Hinata's hand the way he did was such a big deal is that Naruto knows full well what a "romantic" gesture happens to be. Hinata wouldn't be lying her head that way on his shoulder considering her feelings for him if they weren't already official or at least dating.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Mm yes.. Naruto holding Hinata's hand is the meaning that he really was grateful to her for been by his side all this time and Naruto fully knows that he was doing it in a romantic gesture.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 pm

the biggest thing we can tell, and NS doesn't want to accept it, holding hands is usually a romantic gesture, most times only reserved for couples, what also eats away at it, is that Hinata is so sure that her and Naruto will be together. What also makes it funny is that almost all the NaruHina centred moments didn't need to happen, and yet they did and they were all important moments between the two characters.

she resolved to be with Naruto, she wishes it with all her heart to be with Naruto, and now she is dreaming about the days the two will spend together, you know she wouldn't be doing this sort of stuff, if Naruto didn't give her that certainty, if Naruto was giving her that certainty, then one could say that Naruto is basically about to share his life with her.

as for Neji, he won't be there physically, but spiritually, I think he will be there watching over them.

but as for NaruHina, I dare say that NaruHina is almost there, just one more push is all that's required to make NaruHina canon, but if Hinata is so sure of it and Naruto is giving her that confidence to lead that happy life she so desires then one might say that NaruHina is basically canon. Naruto would never build up someone's hopes only to dash them moments later, that's not his style.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat May 31, 2014 9:39 am

Well not entirely depending if it's Narutos' style or not is more like Naruto really wants some happiness in his life too, don't you think so?? and well I think in my POV that Naruto knows Hinata can give him that happy life and Hinata too knows that Naruto can give her that happy life..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm

What I am getting at, Naruto gives people confidence, that was shown on a few occasions in the last 70 chapters coming from the alliance, to Minato himself and lastly to Hinata, he isn't the type of character where confidence can be misplaced, if other characters are getting confidence from Naruto then there is no need for him to show otherwise.

Hinata being so sure of herself that her and Naruto will be together is because of Naruto himself, it isn't a misplaced thing, because unwittingly Naruto actually built up that confidence, the great thing is, if Naruto did nothing, do you think Hinata would be so sure of herself? no she wouldn't but since she is so sure of herself, that her and Naruto will be together holding hands and sitting at the park.

her judgment is better than one might expect, if her judgment is true, then there is a decent chance that her and Naruto are in fact romantically linked, this is something NS will never admit to.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat May 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Mmmm in reality it doesn't want NaruHina to happen at all.. but whatever we have to wait nothing more... as for Naruto unwittingly building up that confidence was it really unwittingly, or he knew why he was doing it??? And ufff Hinata's judgement have been one of the most spot on... why?? her attention was sorely on Naruto even when Naruto was a nobody, was hated, was scorned, even then she admired him and knew Naruto was going to become someone great, someone that she(Hinata) could follow and be by his(Naruto) side forever no matter what others say..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 31, 2014 4:46 pm

when he builds up everyone's confidence it is usually when he is being himself, that is pretty much where everyone gets that moral boost, as for Hinata well her confidence is stemmed from Naruto's. so Naruto has made Hinata a lot more confident but he doesn't 100% realise it, but I might contradict myself a little bit here, and you might be right there RickVal, Naruto might have willingly shown Hinata that he might reciprocate her love for him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat May 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Hah! a little point for me xD, but well yeah I think Naruto might have willingly shown Hinata he cares about her and wants her by his side always as in partner for life.. you know I imagine myself in the future... with my son and telling him you know son?? this love story is really one of the most incredibles you'll have heard and seen! so yeah a dream come reality..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! Making a dream a reality Empty agreed

Post by endame Sat May 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Mustang wrote:What also makes it funny is that almost all the NaruHina centred moments didn't need to happen, and yet they did and they were all important moments between the two characters.

I completely agree, often i see forums and when there are NH moments always someone writes something by the sort of "a completely pointless and unnecesary NH moment" then i just laugh because other pairings don´t get those "unnecesary moments" on the other hand i also think NH is canon or at least almost, it´s just not official yet, i think that since 573 chapter, when i read that chapter i thought, it´s not just Hinata´s words, it was written by Kishi himself!!! why would i as a writer of a serious story write something like that just for nothing? and now with the new hints received since that moment, sorry but if all of that means NH is not gonna happen it means i am an kluts and i can´t read a story properly.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat May 31, 2014 9:39 pm

Mustang wrote:when he builds up everyone's confidence it is usually when he is being himself, that is pretty much where everyone gets that moral boost, as for Hinata well her confidence is stemmed from Naruto's. so Naruto has made Hinata a lot more confident but he doesn't 100% realise it, but I might contradict myself a little bit here, and you might be right there RickVal, Naruto might have willingly shown Hinata that he might reciprocate her love for him.

To the bolded: Maybe in part 1 that was the case but during the "in your eyes" moment (558-559), Naruto knew very well what he was doing. He realized that Hinata was a bit down and he complimented her + during Hinata's confession, the latter told him about how his smile saved her... So, already since the confession (437), Naruto was more aware of his positive influence in Hinata's life.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 pm

Mustang wrote:Hinata being so sure of herself that her and Naruto will be together is because of Naruto himself, it isn't a misplaced thing, because unwittingly Naruto actually built up that confidence, the great thing is, if Naruto did nothing, do you think Hinata would be so sure of herself? no she wouldn't but since she is so sure of herself, that her and Naruto will be together holding hands and sitting at the park.

her judgment is better than one might expect, if her judgment is true, then there is a decent chance that her and Naruto are in fact romantically linked, this is something NS will never admit to.
NS would say yes to your questions, backing said claim with no evidence whatsoever. Truth is it wouldn't be there if it didn't mean anything, nor would it have such a clear sense of progression.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 pm

Well I also admit that I had to contradict myself a little bit as well, that doesn't bother me too much, because there is more than one way to look at it through a NaruHina supporter perspective. 1. Naruto is making a move on Hinata and she is confident because of that, or 2. Naruto doesn't know he is courting Hinata for that matter, thus making Hinata confident.

the first one is very likely, maybe because he learned so much from his mother after seeing Hinata making that sacrifice and proving her love to Naruto, the reason why I contradicted myself is because (not trolling) but to see what other people think, because of the number of possibilities, at this stage and even though NS doesn't like this fact, that Naruto might actually be falling in love with Hinata, maybe this is one reason why Hinata is so confident, she knows Naruto's feelings better than even Naruto knows them himself.

this dream of hers is also quite a strong indication of her confidence and faith in possibly Naruto's feelings towards her, this is something NS and Hinata haters will deny outright until there is irrefutable evidence, and I feel that we are getting closer to that proof.

I no longer have the need to argue with NS, because it is just a waste of time, I have better things to do than argue with it, because it doesn't like the truth.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:43 am

As I said in the other post I too didn't need to see nor argue with it 'cause it never struck me up again after the fail/fession..

""On another note.. I think this is the first post that I've made that has gotten so many replies xD I'm so happy !!! XD ""
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm

I find it special the 1st dream revealed was Hinatas. The fact that he made hers so simple, not overly dramatic is beautiful to me. After Hinata's dream, I took most of everything except Tsunade and Gaara (maybe Mizukage) as comical. I mean don't get me wrong hardwork and stuff can get you to your dream depending on it but it was just jumbled up emotions for me.

Hinata I feel is getting closer to Naruto as Naruto is getting more aware of the situation between him and Hinata, showing his feelings have been developing more for Hinata.. I have seen such positive reactions with them. I find it comical compared to Rock Lee SD her looking like a stalker compared to this actual dream differentiate on so many levels. Shows a girl who is high over heels for this guy all her life and that show turned to the idea of Hinata in that episode into a "crazy" love interest.I do quite enjoy it though it's overexaggerated moments.

Kishi keep showing this NaruHina things makes me more and more happy & confident in my ship. I just don't see why he'd set the expectations so high for Hinata showing how she feels or felt for Naruto her whole life just to not happen. This ship is so strong yet is looked down on. It's more serious between Naruto and Hinata where things that are good happen naturally and smoothly. Really looking fwd to Hinata being saved.

ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am

Well Michelle the thing is that when it comes to the situations we are in right now that such strong feelings are shown between the main char and side char is that ppl get afraid, It gets afraid because NaruHina is getting stronger every moment and their pairing not happening we NaruHina fans "at least in my POV" afraid because even though such good connections have come to life our pairing not coming true because Kishi just feel like doing that 'cause he's bored or any other thing and Neither Naruto nor Hinata been with the one they want by their side and remember again even though NaruHina development has been shown Naruto's true feelings haven't been "shown more like cause he hasn't said a single thing about romance nor his real feelings regarding Hinata's confession and yes he has demonstrated he cares about her he hasn't said a single thing about his true feelings" and that's what making us wonder 'cause after all this time we don't really want nor need nor feel like having watching all this time the series till now and shipping any pairing that have come to light no matter who which or what are to just have an open minded end of the series and that's why we sometimes get desperate about I think.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next