Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a NaruHina dream..

+2
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
6 posters

Go down

Had a NaruHina dream.. Empty Had a NaruHina dream..

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 am

So.. I dreamt last nite... That I was reading a manga chapter and I remember reading Hinata on the ground in war obviously with battle scars. And Naruto went up to her and went on his knee and asked her if she was ok, her looking a lik disoriented with her hand on her head saying "i-i think so, Naruto-kun, I'm just glad your ok" with a smile and a face of somewhat pain. And Naruto took one of her hands and kissed her on her forehead with her eyes in a bit amazed and hugged her.

I flipped out and went on a fanfirling rampage. The internet explorer everyone shouted out canon and it was end game.. o what a beautiful dream..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Had a NaruHina dream.. Empty Re: Had a NaruHina dream..

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon May 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Hehe i had my own share of NaruHina dreams some have become true, some haven't so yeah we just have to wait for the real deal to happen
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu May 29, 2014 1:32 am

Lets wait to get all our dreams turn real!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 am

here is a comment by NH somewhere that I decided to show off here.

NH wrote:Hinata's dream gets me the most cause its so simple that it doesn't ask much and all she wants is just being with Naruto. everyone else's dream is either in denial or something that will never happen, but I like Hinata's the most cause its just so easy to accomplish that I know she'll have someday
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 29, 2014 4:03 am

SO TRUE!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu May 29, 2014 5:14 am

Mustang wrote:here is a comment by NH somewhere that I decided to show off here.

NH wrote:Hinata's dream gets me the most cause its so simple that it doesn't ask much and all she wants is just being with Naruto. everyone else's dream is either in denial or something that will never happen, but I like Hinata's the most cause its just so easy to accomplish that I know she'll have someday

I agree. All Hinata wants is too be with Naruto and make him happy. Simple as simple can get.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 29, 2014 5:50 am

Yep that's so true and Hinata will have her dream come true a dream where she and Naruto are happy together, we have to wait, even if it is maddening to wait so much, but we just need to wait.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:26 pm

You got a nice dream which reminds me of an kids in a charity house where she really like hinata and naruto in fact i build some surprise to them and the theme was naruhina and it is because of our funraising at http://www.pilkkoset.fi/ had a nice result.
white011

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Very glad to know.. NaruHina is creating impact in people's life!
I always imagine the cannonizing moment of NaruHina..hmmm...wish it happens soon.or at least a moment like SasuSaku's.
But Im sure about this..dreams are sure to be a reality.

Last edited by senjusana on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down