Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:34 am

Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
I've prepared mini awards for this thread, so if your bet is correct then you will be getting the award. Choose wisely!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 am

JulaShona wrote:
itachi75 wrote:i hope it will come soon, but this chapter did foreshadow a timeskip, so yeah i think i will win this one ^_^
How are you so sure about that? Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 2060583745
it's kishi dude, we are going to have a bunch of flashbacks, then a new timeskip not involving anyone but Naruto and some new characters eventually naruto will meet up iwth hinata again and he will like her, and they will become cannon, through some very weird means lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:33 am

I'll go with 670 if you have it.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 am

Azuula wrote:Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
I've prepared mini awards for this thread, so if your bet is correct then you will be getting the award. Choose wisely!
That's great! Thank you for your support, Azuula-sama! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 1117378953 

itachi75 wrote:it's kishi dude, we are going to have a bunch of flashbacks, then a new timeskip not involving anyone but Naruto and some new characters eventually naruto will meet up iwth hinata again and he will like her, and they will become cannon, through some very weird means lol
What a bummer to know you're right about the flashbacks part. If the latest chapter showed me anything, that is Kishimoto is going to squeeze in completely random flashbacks that have nothing to do with the current storyline, to stretch the series.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 1923359926 

Beautiful Hime wrote:I'll go with 670 if you have it.
It's yours!
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 117514212 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:43 am

I think Kishi will stretch the series, but NaruHina should be considered canon by then.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Azuula wrote:Awe I had a feeling I'd loose that bet xD
Kukuku... I'll be here when chapter 700 comes out to pick up my award then Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 772429833
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:43 am

649 is out. Hinata said she wanted to be by Naruto's side, but since there was no NaruHina interaction, I can't count it as a moment. Twin Steps may change his bet if he wants to now.

Here's to hoping we get a moment soon, but with all this stalling... *sigh*
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:51 am

It was a small NH moment, but it was far from the one we are waiting for.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:28 am

I will place my bets on chapter 672.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 am

Strawberry wrote:649 is out. Hinata said she wanted to be by Naruto's side, but since there was no NaruHina interaction, I can't count it as a moment. Twin Steps may change his bet if he wants to now.

Here's to hoping we get a moment soon, but with all this stalling... *sigh*
I am feeling the same way. I just want Obito and Madera defeated already, it's taking way to long. I don't think there will be any interaction when this fight is gong on because Naruto his focused on his opponent..but who knows..
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 am

I'm hoping there will be one for Naruto's Birthday next week. Maybe the next Naruto chapter will be delayed until Thursday just like in 615. (Hopefully not thou) But it would be great if it was a NaruHina moment on both Hinata's and Naruto's birthdays!
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 am

Chapter 615 was like the ultimate gift for Hinata. but sadly that chapter didn't really happen on her Birthday (in our world it did, but in the Manga world, no), it happened a day before Naruto's birthday. Hinata's birthday is on the 27th of December, and that date hasn't passed in the story.

but I am willing to bet that the next NH moment will happen really soon, in fact it is only a few hours to go before Naruto starts to celebrate his birthday, I sense a NaruHina moment there and I think it will be the biggest and most undeniable moment in the story, Kishi is only making us wait because the time isn't right, and since the war is coming to a close in the next few chapter my guess will be either between 5-11 chapters is when we will see that magic moment between Naruto and Hinata. I got it wrong with the moment occurring before my prediction, but now I think it will happen after my prediction.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 pm

phoenixmiko wrote:I will place my bets on chapter 672.
You're on! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 1307054839 

Beautiful Hime wrote:I am feeling the same way. I just want Obito and Madera defeated already, it's taking way to long. I don't think there will be any interaction when this fight is gong on because Naruto his focused on his opponent..but who knows..
I know! A lot of these chapters have been dragged on, and almost nothing happens. It gets frustrating how very little progress has been made.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 3815944965 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:28 am

51-mustang wrote:Chapter 615 was like the ultimate gift for Hinata. but sadly that chapter didn't really happen on her Birthday (in our world it did, but in the Manga world, no), it happened a day before Naruto's birthday. Hinata's birthday is on the 27th of December, and that date hasn't passed in the story.

but I am willing to bet that the next NH moment will happen really soon, in fact it is only a few hours to go before Naruto starts to celebrate his birthday, I sense a NaruHina moment there and I think it will be the biggest and most undeniable moment in the story, Kishi is only making us wait because the time isn't right, and since the war is coming to a close in the next few chapter my guess will be either between 5-11 chapters is when we will see that magic moment between Naruto and Hinata. I got it wrong with the moment occurring before my prediction, but now I think it will happen after my prediction.
Lets hope so. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm

I chose 669,sigh I knew from the time I saw chapter 647/648 I knew I already lost
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 am

^ Yeah, the stalling will cost us. I am pretty sure my chapter won't be it either. xD Though it was nice to see Naruto mention again his ninja way, considering we know who reminded him of it. <3

Anyways, 669 is yours.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 am

Naruhina....653 is closing.... Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 3885085364 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 am

This time I'm with 673
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 am

The next major NaruHina moment is almost upon us, I get the feeling it will be within the next 10-15 chapter, just when I don't know, but I cannot wait to see it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am

most likely next week possibly.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Zori wrote:Naruhina....653 is closing.... Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 3885085364 
LOL! Just a bit more. Three more weeks, hang in there! :3

Azuula wrote:This time I'm with 673
It's yours!Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 4 1117378953 

51-mustang wrote:The next major NaruHina moment is almost upon us, I get the feeling it will be within the next 10-15 chapter, just when I don't know, but I cannot wait to see it.
I can't wait either. xD I wish it didn't take that long, though! D:

itachi75 wrote:most likely next week possibly.
From your mouth to Kishi's ears, hopefully! xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

NaruHina is nicknamed patient love, so we need to be patient, when it happens the whole thing with waiting will be worth it, I doubt Kishi would want to rush it, he would want to have the right timing and the right place, I say Konoha is the right place and the right time, well that's pretty obvious, his birthday.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 pm

51-mustang wrote:NaruHina is nicknamed patient love, so we need to be patient, when it happens the whole thing with waiting will be worth it, I doubt Kishi would want to rush it, he would want to have the right timing and the right place, I say Konoha is the right place and the right time, well that's pretty obvious, his birthday.
Hmm... They are now fighting and Naruto's birthday is on the next day. Do you think they will have enough time to get back to Konoha for his birthday when the war is over, assuming that they will be exhausted and injured?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Who knows, in story times it is only a few hours until his birthday starts, so yeah I agree with you on that, the injured and the exhausted will take priority in this situation, but hey Kishi is capable of pulling things out the hat, he has done so in the past.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 am

I think victory will be Naruto's ultimate birthday gift, but I think it would be nice if he was with the village celebrating it too. And..Minato is with him. One birthday with his father. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next