Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

+7
lily567
Twin Steps
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Mustang
kagome1991
Irielo
11 posters

Go down

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy Empty Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 am

If it really happens that Madara becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki, I'll be happy about it.

Mind you, thanks to Hashirama's cells he was able to obtain the rinnegan. That's not all, he has so much fighting experience. Besides, he's beyond any kind of emotions. What is happening now was a part of his plan for a long time.

So that's quite make sense that he's the real deal as he is the master mind hidding behind all this mess.

What do you think about that people?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy Empty Re: Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:22 pm

After reading this chapter I can definitely see it. I wasn't expecting him to be the mastermind at all and it really blows my mind. I wanna know how could he manage to think of something like this and then plus with him being dead for like several years.

Madara is one of those villians that you love to hate but have to respect as well. It's conflicting. I guess it's true what they say: "Gotta respect a good villian."
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy Empty Re: Madara: the perfect and ultimate enemy

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm

Well if he does get rinne tensei done on him, he can then be killed again, so there is a slight upside to it, but the down side well he becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki. but now we can see business really picking up.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

I know, not to mention it will probably make him be even more powerful than before and even to the point of being unstoppable at all.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

here is the biggest question. what is Madara's intention? sure Obito wanted to make the Genjutsu world, but I am certain Madara has another thing in mind.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:41 pm

^ Yes I agree. I think Madara just likes power. He needs challengers against whom he can compete.

Can you remember how his fight against the kages was boring for him and how he got excited when he felt Hashirama was coming?

As if he is just fighting for the sake of fighting and to become more powerfull.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Obito's flashback that explained how he survived showed that Madara was the mastermind behind everything that's happened.

The Moon's Eye Plan is Madara's idea in the first place. He didn't just mention it to convince Obito to join him. The only thing we don't know for certain is what Madara plans on doing with the Moon's Eye Plan (as his world would be different from Obito's).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 am

^ You're right. But most of the job was made by Obito until now. The time has come for Madara to reveal what are his real intentions with the Moon's Eye Plan.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 am

I seriously don't see him becoming the Juubi's jin any time soon. I mean, he's faced with an army that includes two of the strongest tailed beast Jinchurikis, an EMS user, & four un-dead Hokages. Those people won't just sit around and let him do what he wants to do
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 am

Nevertheless for the plot, the story, it would be quite interesting that the enemy possesses this kind of power. He already mashed all the kages up, only with clones!

Now if he becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki, he'll be nearly invincible. But that's only the way that I would like it to happen, so everything is still possible...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

That it sure is.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I seriously don't see him becoming the Juubi's jin any time soon. I mean, he's faced with an army that includes two of the strongest tailed beast Jinchurikis, an EMS user, & four un-dead Hokages. Those people won't just sit around and let him do what he wants to do

don't forget the arrival of the other kages and I don't think they will sit around doing nothing either
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Madara = What Orochimaru Used To Be.

And yes I do want Madara to get screwed in some way-
1) Sasuke becomes the Juubi Host instead which was his plan all along. Obito said Sasuke can sync with Juubi and Sasuke may know it and wants it to happen.

2) The Juubi isn't what people thought it was. Its too dangerous and powerful for anyone who isn't the Sage of Six Paths and it absorbs Madara and becomes a humanoid type enemy and a new threat.

3) Madara gets the Rinnegan back and becomes living flesh and blood. Before he can become the Juubi Host, he hears the sounds of a 1000 Sparrows. Before he can react Kakashi rams a Raikiri/Chidori through his chest cavity from behind. As he's dying. . .again. . .Kakashi tells him, "That's Obito, Minato-sensei, and everyone you ever hurt or killed you sick bastard!"

1) I can really see it happening because its Sasuke's way of proving he's stronger than Naruto.
2) Would be awesome and introduce a new villain and story arc.
3) Epic on Red Bull!
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

I think Madara is a badass and I absolutely love him. I've never loved a villain more, tbh. He's the perfect villain, this is true.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 am

Since GreatKungLao and I have this discussion in the Predictions thread, I'm still thinking about the possibility or the theory that Madara might have someone else behind him. This is the quote of what we discussed last time.
If you want, you can tell what you think about that or add something new maybe.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 am

Favorite Villian in Naruto

Bruh, just watch episode 322 in the anime, it will unleash the inner Madara fan in you.
Also his obsession with Hashi is hilarious (so many delicious meme-worthy undertones~)

However, I don't think he'll become the Juubi's Jinchuriki. As much as I like Mads, I feel like Obito and his parallel to our hero Naruto is going to be the final villain.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 am

Aelita wrote:Favorite Villian in Naruto

Bruh, just watch episode 322 in the anime, it will unleash the inner Madara fan in you.
Also his obsession with Hashi is hilarious (so many delicious meme-worthy undertones~)

However, I don't think he'll become the Juubi's Jinchuriki. As much as I like Mads, I feel like Obito and his parallel to our hero Naruto is going to be the final villain.
I don't think he'll become the juubi's jin too. When I made this thread, Obito was not even Juubito at that time. But my last post in this thread is about a discussion I had with GreatKungLao about a theory that Madara might have an ally. If you have the patience to read it and to bring your thoughts about that, that would be very interesting.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm

I like Madara and honestly I'm hoping he beats Hashirama. Hashirama's fame came at the expense of Madara's life. As the Senju's dominated the world they just suppressed the Uchiha's yet the Uchiha's are the villains for being forced into their positions by the Senju.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down