Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Madara gone for good?

+4
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
meow69
Irielo
8 posters

Go down

Is Madara gone for good?

Is Madara gone for good? Vote_lcap0%Is Madara gone for good? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is Madara gone for good? Vote_lcap20%Is Madara gone for good? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Is Madara gone for good? Vote_lcap80%Is Madara gone for good? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 10

Is Madara gone for good? Empty Is Madara gone for good?

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 am

Since some chapters, it was already hinted that Kaguya would be possibly the final villain... Anyway, the way madara disappeared was quite sudden imo. That's the reason of this poll.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Is Madara gone for good? Empty Re: Is Madara gone for good?

Post by meow69 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:37 am

His body is destroyed as far as we saw. rinne rebirth requires a body I think. So no rebirth for Madara. Though I am hoping for flashbacks from Madara's viewpoint so voting accordingly.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:29 pm

meow69 wrote:His body is destroyed as far as we saw. rinne rebirth requires a body I think. So no rebirth for Madara. Though I am hoping for flashbacks from Madara's viewpoint so voting accordingly.

I am hoping the same. Maybe we could get something like: return to the scene where Black Zetsu and Kaguya are taking over Madara and in his last moments, the latter has some flashbacks about his life. That would be nice.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I don't think so. I think Kishi wanted to introduce a villain that is irredeemable and an embodiment of all that was wrong with Madara, so Madara can learn something and come to the bright side after seeing the error in his ways and where his ideology ultimately leads to.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:I don't think so. I think Kishi wanted to introduce a villain that is irredeemable and an embodiment of all that was wrong with Madara, so Madara can learn something and come to the bright side after seeing the error in his ways and where his ideology ultimately leads to.

How would he come back then? It seems he "exploded". Do you think he could come back through his will? If Black Zetsu was "infected" by Kaguya's will, he also could be the "virus" in the system now if you get what I mean... Anyway, Kaguya is so powerful that I can't for now imagine something like that happening.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

If Kishimoto wants to bring Madara back, Madara will be back. It has never made "sense" that after Naruto or Bee (or whoever) uses their bijuu's power (particularly when we saw Naruto's cloak rip during the Pain arc or when Bee "turns into Gyuuki") that they still have their clothes when reverting back.

Now, while Kishimoto may choose to explain how Madara gets a body in the case Madara returns, it'll just be something to just accept.

I expect Madara to be back somehow because we still don't know things from his perspective.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 pm

He didn't actually "explode", though. His body started to shrink back, like it was noted by Sakura, before it could explode. His body was deformed, but we saw him survive being split in half and keep floating in the air like it was nothing; we've seen Obito survive a chidori to the heart, the Juubi's extraction and many other things. It's not impossible for Madara to come back.

And I actually think he will one way or another. There's still room left to write a proper conclusion to Madara's story.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Irielo wrote:

How would he come back then? It seems he "exploded". Do you think he could come back through his will? If Black Zetsu was "infected" by Kaguya's will, he also could be the "virus" in the system now if you get what I mean... Anyway, Kaguya is so powerful that I can't for now imagine something like that happening.
I don't see the issue. If Kaguya can come out of some black goo and Hagoromo and his sons "transmigrate", then Madara could come back in a similar way.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 pm

well I think Madara is gone for good but who knows with kishi no one knows a thing so yeah we gotta wait and see if he comes back or not..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:59 am

Dunno, the black spheres popped and the black rods disappeared, i'm sure he's gone for now. Kishi hyped him up to much to die like that!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:14 am

Yeah, Madara will be back. He hasn't been TnJ'd yet.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down