Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a theory on Madara

5 posters

Go down

just a theory on Madara Empty just a theory on Madara

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Alright now I saw a picture from one of our users and it sort of got me think, about Madara.

the picture showed Madara, Mito and Hashirama, now this picture sort of got me thinking about a certain aspect that wasn't looked at in the past, sure Madara was an evil shit in the past, and yes a very powerful one at that, but what if at one stage Madara and Hashirama were both interested in Mito Uzumaki, now we know that there is no evidence, but isn't love one of the things the Uchiha try to seal away or it drives them mad, so I was thinking could have Madara been in love with Mito but in the end she chose Hashirama.

now it's just a theory and it could explain some small details but not too much, like Madara could have gotten really jealous of Hashirama for having Mito in the first place.

What do you guys think, is it possible or is it completely farfetched, because we all know very little about Mito and her past.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

just a theory on Madara Empty Re: just a theory on Madara

Post by Bubbles Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:00 pm

Hmmmm.... *looks at own avvie*
I think it might have been possible.
just a theory on Madara 3139784573 

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 pm

the reason why I think they were rivals was because they were rivals with everything else so I think there was a chance they had a rivalry with trying to get Mito's attention, Hashirama as we have recently found out would do something like that, since he does have that personality.

oh god I hope NS doesn't start to parallel my idea, lol.

We don't know enough of Mito's and Madara's past let alone of the possible love triangle (if there was one) between the three
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:30 pm

That might be possible. That's why I'm expecting a HashiMada dialogue which could explain a lot of issues regarding the clans, the history etc.

But the main reason given until now about love and Madara's "madness" was because of the story of his brother who gave him his eyes. And Madara actually had brothers who were killed by the Senjus as well if I'm not wrong.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:54 pm

@Irielo

I just think it would be too much asspull for Sasuke to turn around and be romantically interested in Hinata at this point. They haven't even been shown speaking to one another once, nor has Sasuke ever looked her way. Not to mention, what would it change? Hinata is still in love with Naruto, so Sasuke's love confession would be a huge shocker, but I don't think it would make much of a difference in Hinata's eyes.

I'd feel more threatened by SasuKarin than SasuHina.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:03 pm

@ Bubbles

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 pm

I really don't think Hinata would ever show interest in Sasuke, the only one Hinata was ever interested in (romantically) is Naruto, I don't see Hinata breaking her character or Sasuke for that matter.

plus my NS thing was a joke. the thing I was getting at wasn't to parallel anything between NaruHina with Madara/Mito and Hashirama/Mito. I was more or so hoping we can come up with some theories based on Madara's side with the hopes we can also find out a bit on Mito.

and yes I know that Madara did lose his brothers due to the war with the Senju's but there could be more to it than that, another question is, was Mito Madara's love interest at one stage.

As for SasuHina, the furthest it could go is just friends, I just don't see either party having a romantic interest in one another.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Ok. To me, Madara's romantic feelings are a mysrtery like Sasuke's feelings. Madara fought countless battles since his childhood. He had to witness the death of his brothers.

I don't know how much he valued romantic love. Nevertheless, he could have been in love with Mito as well and that could explain why he did not want to stay in the village and attacked it constantly. He could have some deep frustrations towards the Senjus: responsible for his brothers' death, not have been loved by the woman he wanted who ended up with his rival.

Why not? But the fact that we are now theorizing about it shows that we know nothing about Madara's romantic feelings and the same goes (as far as I'm concerned) for Sasuke... That's why these crazy theories of mine.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:30 am

Lol, if that were true, then the main problem in this manga is not the shinobi system, it's women. xD

There's no indication for us to assume Madara was interested in Mito. He put his brother and his clan above all else. It's no wonder he went mad when he not only lost his brother, but his whole clan turned on him. And in the end, he was right. The Uchiha were indeed being discriminated against. We might hear Madara's side of the story, but I doubt it will have anything to do with Mito.

If he were to pull an Obito and say something like "Because... Mito married you!!", then I will be completely disappointed. Obito's case is bad enough, we don't need the same thing to happen to Madara, in my opinion. Besides, we all know he's in love with Hashirama anyway.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:42 am

@Irielo

Naruto realizing that Sasuke needs this love for his balance and mental health and Hinata knowing about that could sacrifice her love for Naruto and give it to Sasuke.

That's where Sakura comes in. just a theory on Madara 1906553478 
I do believe Sasuke will need healing after everything, especially mentally. Who better than someone he once considered precious to him, a former teammate he once trusted and who genuinely loved him and still does? Why would Kishi have Hinata sacrifice her happiness with Naruto, to go off with Sasuke, who she barely knows, when Sakura can do just as good a job at healing his heart?

he could have been in love with Mito as well
Now here's a theory I can go for.
Mada/Mito? Yes please.
xD

@Strawberry
Come on, you know there was a HashiMadaMito three way going on.
Then poor Mada got the boot. This is the real reason he left and went off guiz, believe it!

Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 am

Bubbles wrote:@Irielo

Naruto realizing that Sasuke needs this love for his balance and mental health and Hinata knowing about that could sacrifice her love for Naruto and give it to Sasuke.

That's where Sakura comes in. just a theory on Madara 1906553478 
I do believe Sasuke will need healing after everything, especially mentally. Who better than someone he once considered precious to him, a former teammate he gave special treatment (Kishi's words) and who genuinely loved him and still does? Why should Hinata sacrifice her happiness with Naruto, to go off with Sasuke, who she barely knows, when Sakura can do just as good a job at healing his heart?

Amen to that! I hope you are right. Sorry I'm a bit crazy sometimes.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:56 am

Irielo wrote:
Amen to that! I hope you are right. Sorry I'm a bit crazy sometimes.

Don't be sorry! xD
It's nice seeing new, different theories, really changes things up, keeps conversation going. :)
I do hope Sasuke does get redeemed...and accepts Sakura's love. I just don't know where
Kishi is going with it...

To get back on topic, Madara might have had love in his life other than his brother. We don't know. I do doubt it was huge like Obito's though...either way, WAY interested in his story, can't wait to find out what it is.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:06 am

@ Bubbles Me too I'm begging to see an interaction with deep dialogues, flashbacks and revelations between those two.

However I still doubt that the MAIN reason of Madara remaining a villain is his love for a woman. But still, who knows?

@ Strawberry

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:45 am

Strawberry wrote:Lol, if that were true, then the main problem in this manga is not the shinobi system, it's women. xD

There's no indication for us to assume Madara was interested in Mito. He put his brother and his clan above all else. It's no wonder he went mad when he not only lost his brother, but his whole clan turned on him. And in the end, he was right. The Uchiha were indeed being discriminated against. We might hear Madara's side of the story, but I doubt it will have anything to do with Mito.

If he were to pull an Obito and say something like "Because... Mito married you!!", then I will be completely disappointed. Obito's case is bad enough, we don't need the same thing to happen to Madara, in my opinion. Besides, we all know he's in love with Hashirama anyway.

Thank you for this post. I don't mind when people are clearly joking about a "love rivalry."

As a serious argument? **walks away**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down