Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 634 Discussion and 635 Predictions

+16
Bubbles
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
Aelita
Strawberry
The Merchant
phungnana
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
bk00
Twin Steps
Mustang
Dianahinkle
Icarus
zanetaC13
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 634 Discussion and 635 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 634 Discussion and 635 Predictions

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 am

Sasuke is still good, I shall explain this ounce my School Day is finished.

EDIT

Alright, let me begin. Firstly, I'd like to say that I didn't like this chapter. And not for much of a reason really. I simply don't like action focused chapters. I prefer those in the anime, so I find chapters like this one boring sense it doesn't have the same feel as watching the fight in the anime.

Alright, let me begin with the summons.

WTF. Why Katsuya? Just why her? She just seems SO out of place.

Naruto got a new summon, Gamikichi, rather than Gabunta.

Sasuke got a new summon, Aoda, rather than Manda (though he's dead anyways).

And then Sakura has.......Tsunade's exact same summon.......how cool, Honestly, this just seems stupid. Really stupid. I mean, take a look at this.

http://img3.endless-naruto.com/image.php?id=162&what=2

Naruto has Gamikichi on his head. And Sasuke has a purple snake that greatly resembles Aoda, and then there's Sakura witha red slug on her shoulder. Where the hell is this red slug? Why didn't Sakura summon THIS slug? Heck, the summons are all colour coded as well!!

Naruto & GAmikichi = Orange

Sasuke  & Aoda = Purple

We should have gotten Sakura & Red slug = Red, but rather we got

Sakura & Katsuya = Red & Cyan.....what da faq???

Anyways, now that I've stopped venting my anger about that stupid choice of Kishi's, let us move on.

I really found Naruto's expression to Gamikichi really derpy. But it's really weird what NAruto says next. Naruto mentions Akamaru and Gamikichi says "You HUMANS are so slow." Since when da frack was Akamru a human? XD

I found Aoda's nostrils to be too big for my taste, but then again I don't know much about Snake species so whateves.

Here's something interesting to note about what Katsuya says to Sakura....
"Sakura-chan! You were finally able to activate the Byakugo! Tsunade-sama will defiantly " and then she's cut off by Sakura. Seeing as how Katsuya had ALL the time in the world to heal the Kages, and going by how casually she mentions Tsunade, I'm going to go with the assumption that they're alive and dandy.

Hiruzen's comparison of team7 to the sannin was nice, but I wish he had some sort of speech bubble.

so...uh...there's not really much else to say, the action was cool......I guess. Didn't like how Sakura was set back as healer, I was hoping for her to fight, but she is a medic, so I can't really argue much about this.

Naruto makes a rasenshuriken bigger than Gamikichi. Now pay attention here. Gamikichi is most likely the same or nearly the same size as his father now. And if we remember in Part 1, Gabunta was the same size as SHukaku, a tailed beats. And all tailed beasts are pretty much the same size. So basically....

RasenShuriken > Gamikichi =  Gabunta = Shukaku = Other tailed beasts

Naruto's rasenshuriken was bigger than a tailed beast. Damn.

......Another Susano'O power.....woop dee doo......I hate the Uchiha powers, they're so boring.

That panel with the R9.Don't have much to say about it. But I really find Hinata's hair fabulous there, it looks almost like Madara's or Karin's hair. And the fact that Sasuke & Hinata's panels were close together .....god damn.....like you guys don't even understand.....I am DYING to see an Uchiha VS Hyuga fight. Like WTF, why hasn't it happened already!!!? ANd give me a god damn Yin-Yang Byakugan while you're at it Kishi! 

ANd Sakura crying......alot of other people else where specultae it's about Tsunade or Sasuke, bt I've already explained why Tsunade is alright, and I WILL explain why Sasuke isn't evil. Sakura has a smil on her face so it's either because she is happy to finally be of use, or happy about team 7's reunion.

The rasen-Amaterasu attack was badass, to say the least, but I doubt it would have hit if not for Hashi's Wooden seals. and I doubt the Juubi is dead by this. Tobirma mentions another Enton user, and I think this may be Izuna or Madara (obviously). and the name Minato gives to the combo attack is so long, like what the hell was he thinking? XD

Sasuke doesn’t have evil intentions. Why? Simple, dear friends. his best friend, Uzumaki Naruto, was in Kyuubi Mode, meaning he could have sensed and would have said something if this WAS the case. Sasuke simply telling the Juubi (their enemy) to burn while Jugo & Sai QUESTION what’s going through his head doesn’t mean he’s evil.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Chapter 634 Discussion and 635 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 634 Discussion and 635 Predictions

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I got some answers, not the ones I was expecting, but answers nontheless.

Naruto's reactions to Gamakichi were pretty funny, I liked that. It seems like Tsunade survived and so did the kages, considering Katsuyu came to help out Sakura and didn't mention anything about Tsunade's condition, nor did she say she needed to go back to Tsunade. It felt strange seeing the snake calling Sasuke "Sasuke-sama", after Sasuke controlled Manda and caused his death. Then again, Aoda probably doesn't know, or he simply doesn't care.

I liked seeing Sasuke and Naruto work together. It feels right. Their combined attack was really cool, and I liked how it had been foreshadowed before. Minato's name for it was hilarious xD And his smile was the cutest thing ever! I mean, look at this!
Spoiler:

I think Sai and Juugo might be worrying over nothing. If Sasuke really had evil intentions, Naruto would realize it thanks to his KM emotion sensing.. thing. Finally we know where Orochimaru is. Though I wonder what made the hokages (Hashirama specifically, since he can't be controlled by edo tensei) trust him enough to leave him go on his own to Tsunade. Hope he actually helps, and that's why he brought Karin with him, to heal Tsunade.

Enjoyable chapter overall, even though I don't feel like the plot has advanced much.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:37 am

It was an alright chapter, felt pretty basic.

Lol at Gamakichi and his growth.

Best part was probably Naruto and Sasuke's combo jutsu. Oh, Minato and that unnessarily long-ass jutsu name lol.

I think Sakura's tears here are from her being overwhelmed by nostaglic team 7 feels. Those two working together is something she's wanted to see for a very long time. So they're tears of pride and happiness.

I see there's still darkness to Sasuke. I don't think he's going to betray the alliance, but the way he operates is still going to be influenced by the darkness he's been swimming in up till now (thus the touch of cruelty in his "burn it down" command). I feel like Sakura's noticing and is becoming unnerved by this. Idk I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think Sakura knows whats going on with Tsunade right now. 

And of course the chapter ends with a cliffhanger. I really want to know what's going to happen to the fallen kages!!
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 am

^You're actually not the only one who doesn't think Sakura knows what's going on with Tsunade. I don't see a reason for her to shed a tear for Tsunade in the exact same page we saw all the rookies react to Sasuke and Naruto working together. It would feel out of place, to me at least, if her reaction was for Tsunade and not for what she was seeing at that moment, and everyone else was reacting to.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 am

I loved this chapter. I loved Naruto and Sasuke's combined attacks and how it had a direct impact on the Juubi. I believe Sakura was happy to see them working together and I'm glad too. That name Minato wanted to call the attack  was a bit too long, so it should be something more simple, but was cool. I glad the Kages will be alright hopefully and just wondering what Orochimaru has planned.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Nice to know that I wasn't the only one who wished that Sakura got her own slug instead of Katsuyu.

The only good thing about Katsuyu being summoned was that it forced Kishimoto to finally begin to give us an update on the current Kages.

Unlike most, I'm not concerned about Orochimaru. I'm only curious about the Juubi reaching its final form and when we're going to go back to Obito & Kakashi. Those two need to be back for the Juubi final form reveal.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:59 pm

I thought this was a pretty good chapter, though I admit I'm not really a fan of the fighting chapters as they aren't as good (to me) like in the anime. Fighting chapters should be automatically much longer than 18-20 pages IMO. 

I don't think Sakura summoning Katsuyu was stupid at all. The only reason Naruto got Gamakichi was because Gamabunta refused because he was busy. Sasuke only didn't summon Manda because he killed Manda. So why is Sakura summoning Katsuyu somehow wrong to some people? 

Also, I thought when you sign a contract, you get to summon all slugs/toads/snakes, not just one specific one. Maybe Sakura's slug will be the one on the cover eventually, but tbh, Katsuyu is quite experienced, especially with war, so it makes much more sense to have her there anyhow. Not to mention it's the perfect set-up to go back to the kages. 

As for Sasuke being "evil?" I don't believe it. I think something dramatic and dark might happen, but I don't think it has to do with "evil Sauce." 

I also liked the combined attack between Naruto and Sasuke.

Still waiting on Team Gai though...and I wonder if Tsunade will live? I hope so... :( But yay! We get to see the Kages again! (Gaara <3) 

I think Oro will help the kages though. Right now, there's a far bigger threat that needs to be taken care of. 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

^It's "stupid" because Naruto didn't get Gamabunta and Sasuke doesn't have Manda (of course, Manda being "dead" has a lot to do with that never being possible). Let the new kids on the block get to have their time without being even more attached to the original Sannin than they already are. If Naruto had actually ended up with Gamabunta, I wouldn't have had a problem with it at all.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 am

I doubt Sasuke is evil, I think this is just the beginning of some foreshadowing related to SS pairing. Did you guys see Sakura's panel in last page?
I've seen many people poiting that out and they arent even into pairings. But it was already expected to something likes this would happen, Kishi didnt want to put Sasuke apologizing to Sakura right way since they are special to each other.
NS fandom need to prepare themself this may be even more big than chapter 615 and volume 64 cover.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Okay, here are my thoughts. SAKURA KNOWS WHAT'S UP. She knows something, and I don't really have any damn clue what that is, but she does. Pairing aside, she really does know how to read Sasuke. I don't think Sasuke is evil or up to no good, but there has to be some kind of motive... that isn't necessarily evil. I think Sakura is realizing something. Now, I have a feeling there will be a character death soon. I do not think it will be Sasuke, Sakura, or Sai though. I have a feeling Kakashi, Tsunade, or another of the Rookies might die. Now with the whole Orochimaru thing, I don't think he'll kill Tsunade. However, I would hate for Orochimaru to have the whole 'redemption before I die' thing going for him. Just... no.
If any of team 7 die, I'll be flipping shit.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 pm

i really wish sakura got her own slug. it would've made the three new sannin look cooler.
-
but i didn't mind that much.
-
i loved naruto and sasuke working together no offense sakura, but i love it when the bros work together to win.
-
Naruto/sasuke combo was insane.
-
this chapter in totall was just amazing and i easily give it 5/5
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Yeah, I doubt it will be any of the team 7 or Hinata, but it something major is probably about to take place.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:43 pm

It's pretty much no argument that Hinata is about to get a powerup. You go baby cakes. You go beat some ass.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 pm

^^^ I'm really excited for her, I love seeing her kick ass.
I want Naruto to see how bad-ass she can be! >:D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:46 am

Am I the only one who thinks Sasuke is up to no good? There's so much foreshadowing that I can't help but think that something is a foot.

I don't think this was brought up but I don't think that the Juubi is defeated just yet. I mean, who's to say that the Juubi can't get rid of the flames itself? Or maybe it could absorb the flames...who knows. But I'm willing to bet that while things focus on Sasuke and/or everyone thinks the Juubi is defeated, the Juubi will get an upgrade. One in which it has a consciousness... That's what I think anyways...
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:49 am

I don't think anyone believes the Juubi is defeated. While you aren't the only person who thinks Sasuke is "up to no good," I don't think he is unless you are stretching the meaning of "up to no good."

Naruto can sense evil intentions when he's using Kurama's chakra (that's why he was needed on the battlefield when Zetsu's clones were infiltrating the alliance and how he discovered Kisame on the turtle). Naruto might want Sasuke back but he's not that much of a kid anymore that he'd ignore Sasuke having not good intentions over it. Sasuke has been "dark" ever since the Uchiha massacre (that's when his attitude made a 180 degree change--and only then) and only got "darker" after he got the curse seal (and Juugo's flesh to help save his life). That darkness isn't gone at all, but it also doesn't mean that his intentions are bad due to having that darkness either.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 am

You make a very good point, but still I wonder...

I guess that's just me though.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah, Sasuke is like Vegeta now, an anti-hero that may be a little blood-thirsty but not exactly evil or villainous.

What exactly his intentions are are still vague though, I don't believe for a second he just wants to be a Hokage and protect the village, there is something more to the story, probably whatever Orochimaru told him in that cut-off flashback where Oro explained his intentions of destroying the village. Sasuke may need to become Hokage to further his ends, but I don't think that being Hokage is his end goal. Maybe it has something to do with the Uzumaki? Oro was researching them and Sasuke was quick to apologize to Karin, and of course Naruto. I was thinking maybe he wants to get his hands on the scroll of seals from chapter 1, it would be a great way to make the series come full-circle.

I also find it a bit strange that the three members of Taka have some connections to the Land of Water or water aligned countries, with Suigetsu's 7 swordsmen connection, Juugo befriending Kimimaro from the Kaguya clan and Karin being an Uzumaki who are from an island neighbor to the Land of Water. Don't know if that will ever be explored but it's somewhat interesting to note. Maybe Shikkotsurin is located there, it's name does mean "Damp Bone Forest" after all. I just want some sort of exposition on the other countries now that it seems we're going back to the Gokage.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:13 pm

I do not believe Sasuke has evil intent, I really don't. He's just an Uchiha, so let's roll with it. (lol)
He still has obvious attachments to Konoha and bonds with people, so I don't think he'd be so malicious and after all that redemption crap to go and screw it up. Plus, Kishi loves Team 7 way too much to let that happen.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by phungnana Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:35 pm

nice, more complex.
phungnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2