Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought.

3 posters

Go down

The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. Empty The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought.

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:09 am

I wrote this one last night, edited this morning. Heh, there was a lot to edit out. xD
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy it. ^.^

The heart beneath the mind, and the love behind thought.

I want to spin you a web of lies. I want to write you a letter of remorse. I wish to tell you exactly what you want to hear, and nothing more. I want to ensnare you in a deep cage so you will be forever mine. But I cannot. It's not in me to lie to you. I just can't do it. I can't tell you false ideas. I can't be a false prophet. My heart wouldn't let me. My mind would do these things to you. But my heart would destroy itself and my mind along with it before that happened. I can't. I won't.
So I tell you the truth. As hard as it may be to take, but I know you can absorb it. For you are diamond, and I soft as clay. I would demolish all my walls for you. I will destroy all these fucking masks so that you see what is here. What is true. That which is honesty in my voice. Trembling I stand at your gates. Pleading for an answer to my every query and question. I cannot stand much longer. So please. Please give me an answer to what I need.

I wonder if the time will come when you will be mine. And I wander from land to land just to find you. I'd travel the whole world over and over again to find you. Even if our moment is brief, I'd know. I'd know that I saw you, and you saw me. And in that fleeting moment, we acknowledged each other as equals and loved each other more than anyone else has. Across the vast oceans and by the mountains I search. Day in, day out. Will I search forever for you? I never ponder your existence, for I know you're there. I'll find you, someday. Someday.
And when I do, I'll grasp you tighter than anything in this world. Warmer than any blanket, hotter than any fire, your love. Your soft touch is irresistible. Your scent is intoxicating. Your skin, so soft, so delicate. I hold you tight, but you never diminish. Everlasting, your love will keep me warm through the ages.
But first, I must find you. I've searched for so long. But yet, you evade me. It's not your fault, it is only in your nature. You are free. But with me, you won't be. I wonder if you can accept love over freedom. If you can't, will I be able to let you go? I must, for it is only right by you. Your wish is my command. And if you wish to be free, I will throw you up in the air so you may spread your angelic wings. So beautiful they are. Especially in the moonlight. But that is only hear-say. I know not of your true beauty, but I can use my mind. I can imagine you. Your skin tanned, from flying so close to the bright sun. Your hair, so fine, flowing in the wind as you pass by. Your breast blossomed. Your beautiful face shows no signs of aging. You are immortalized. Not by natural causes, but by so many thinking of you. But if so many turn their thoughts to you, how will I make you mine? I am one daisy in a field of roses, not a diamond in the dark. I am not special.
So why would you pick me? Maybe my heart will sway your mind. I can feel it beating now to the rhythm of the drum of your wings. I feel as though I may die, it's beating so hard. But I know it's because my thoughts are about your love. Your love, heh. Do I deserve it? I've done bad by my ancestors and by my loved ones. But have I done good for them as well? I like to think so. But the mind has been wrong before. But the heart never sways. Never is my heart beaten by the waves of lies upon lies. It flies truer than any arrow, sails steadier than any vessel. So maybe I will do that. I'll give you my heart and only my heart. I'll wrap it in an assortment of fine plushes and cloths. A bow tied on top. This will be my gift to you. May you accept it, and cherish it as I have through the years. Even if the mind hates it, I know it only does what is best. It knows me. And so do you. So please. Please accept this gift, for it will be my last. Even though i do not know you yet, I love you, with all my heart.

Last edited by Crow. on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. Empty Re: The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought.

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 am

Could you add some line breaks and/or put it it paragraphs? I begun reading (quite alright btw), but it is too tiresome as it is. The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. 68259834
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. Empty Re: The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought.

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 am

Will do. :3
Sorry, I just kinda copied it from the notes in my phone and pasted it here without a second though. xD
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

To me, it is somewhere between sweet and obsessive. Language and flow is average, but the feeling of it was quite good.v The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. 2271151913
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 am

Yeah, I tend to ramble and get sidetracked when I write while drunk.. >.>
Thank you though. :3
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:45 am

Writing sober is always the best choice. :P
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 am

But inspiration comes to me more when my inhibitions are gone and I can think about just a few things at a time rather than everything that's been going on lately.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 am

I do that by sitting on a roof and feeling the wind blowing through my face. Or something like that.
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:00 am

That sounds lovely, I may give it a go sometime. But for now, sauce.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:04 am

Sauce in the face?
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 am

What?
I meant sauce as in liquor.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

In the face? The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. 2522136819
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 am

Technically yes, but drinking it rather than it being poured on. xD
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:28 am

The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. 2745595388
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:36 am

I think I made that a lot harder than it needed to be..
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Izou Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 am

That's a possibility, yes. The Heart behind the Mind, and the Love beneath the Thought. 1387651764
Ryuu Izou
Ryuu Izou

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 pm

You're really a pretty good write and i am amaze on your writing ,to be honest i am not really good when it comes to writing and a fortune teller predict it and a horoscope or horoskooppi tell it too that i can write but not that good.Well thanks you inspired me with this.
white011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down