Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:03 am

51-mustang wrote:here is a cool little Scenario.

NaruHina moment:

Awesome job with this. I can see another NaruHina happening soon with the way things are going down right now.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:14 am

another one inspired for a prediction, this one come into my mind as I was thinking of ways to see Kishi nuke NS and bad.

NH prediction:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:37 am

One scenario that's guaranteed to happen will be when or after Naruto is brought back to life
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 am

A short scenario. Naruto, after being saved and powered-up, sends one of his clone to the alliance. His mission: to give some chakra to the alliance...

On his way, he sees Hinata lying on the the ground. Without a second thought, he just runs to her and hugs her.

Hinata opens her eyes: Naruto-kun... You're alive... I'm so relieved...

Naruto: Everything will be alright Hinata. You have always been by my side and I will always be there for you too.

While hugging Hinata, Naruto gives her the power she needs to get back on her feet...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 am

I kinda want the Third to say something about them since he witnessed both the preliminaries and finals of the chunin exams. I'm sure he would've noticed something. Maybe a, 'look at those dorks they're as ridiculous as minato and kushina' comparing Naruto to Kushina as loud and obnoxious and then Hinata to Minato as calm and sensible. I don't really enjoy those kinds of parallels very much, but I think that'd be kind of cute.
Maybe Hinata will help out with a new beast mode? She does have her twin lion fists. *weird speculation* I keep hoping the Hyugas will be elaborated on more.
Madara
Madara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:17 pm

here is a slight prediction that I think might happen, seems realistic to the situation as well.

NH moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:08 am

What if Madara attacks Sakura and Naruto when they show up gain, but then his attack to Naruto is blocked by Hinata's rotation and his attack to Sakura is blocked by sasuke's susano'O?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:49 am

51-mustang wrote:here is a slight prediction that I think might happen, seems realistic to the situation as well.

NH moment:

That's amazing and cute I wanted to find out more. Did you make this by yourself?
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:39 am

^

All of the scenarios here are made by us. :-)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Well this isn't a complete scenario, but I feel it is a prediction of some sort.

so far I have had a few of my predictions come true so far, like Naruto and Sasuke meeting with the sage of the Six Paths and getting what seems like a power-up from him, my next prediction can go either way, either Gai is killed in the midst of battle or is saved by Naruto, I would like to sadly see Gai die in this battle, it would belittle the eighth gate as a powerful technique that kills the user if someone saves him, so in my opinion I think Gai will be killed.

next up is the NaruHina moment, now I don't think we will be seeing a NaruHina moment for a little while now, but how I see it playing out is Naruto will scan the area to see if everyone is alright, he will sense that Hinata is out of chakra and is face down on the ground, I think we will see Naruto approach Hinata with the intent to transfer chakra much like he would with Sakura and the rest, I personally think he will get to Hinata last, since that would allow for some time to share a sweet moment with one another before Naruto runs of to battle again, maybe promising Hinata that he will be fine and that he will come back for her. the dialogue could go something like this.

Hinata: Naruto-Kun do your best alright.
Naruto: Hinata, there is something else.
Hinata: (nodding) 'how do I tell him?'
Naruto: don't worry Hinata, I can see it in your eyes.
Hinata: (smiling while clasping her hands together) I guess, we can't hide anything from each other. (looks up to Naruto and places her hand on his face,) please come back to me safely Naruto-Kun.
Naruto: I promise Hinata. (Naruto turns back towards the battle and starts running, he looks back to see Hinata crying with a smile,) 'Madara, this ends here,' (with a dertermined expression he charges towards the battle) Hinata, when this war is over, I will have you by my side holding my hand, walking through the village together.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:09 pm

I think Naruto et al has already entered Eternal Tsukyomi - wherein they are triumphantly kicking the crap out of Madara (who looks like a member of Europe?)

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 Europe

etc. Gai isn't dead and Sasuke is a hero...

Hinata, having smacked her face something fierce into the hard ground, wakes up as the only one not in la-la land. Gazing upon the battlefield she sees everyone acting much like smiling vegetables.

THAT's when it gets interesting!
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Well I don't mind getting my predictions wrong, but I am a little annoyed at the fact that Gai wasn't killed, sure he is one of my favourite characters, but I feel that the 8th gate was ridiculed by having Naruto save him, that technique is meant to kill the user, I don't mind it if Madara was able to recover, since he was almost killed by Gai, but to be saved by Naruto, sorry that doesn't sit well with me since Gai was willing to sacrifice his life in order to defeat Madara.

I am happy that one of my other predictions came true with Naruto and Sasuke meeting the So6P and getting a power up, and I am not at all concerned that a NaruHina moment hasn't happened, I am expecting that little treat later on it only has to have a meaningful few words to make an impact, and I think this next NaruHina moment will definitely be instigated by Naruto.

now it doesn't have to go like that but I feel that the next NaruHina moment, will make this pairing canon, much to the dismay of NS, like I said I am not expecting it now since we do have an interesting fight with Naruto/Sasuke VS Madara and that needs to be the main focus now, but the shipping moments are one their way, one of them has been in my opinion set up when Hinata collapsed due to exhaustion. the other way NaruHina will go canon, is tomorrow (storyline wise) back at the village with everyone celebrating victory, to me this is where the NaruHina moment comes into play, remember Kurama said that Naruto has never kissed a girl, well that might end up changing by the end of that day, he might get a kiss from Hinata. and we could end up seeing it like this.

NH moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:44 am

Here's a prediction of mine.

Sasuke, using the s/t ninjutsu he displayed in chapter 674, has gone after Madara into the kamui world, where he protects Sakura from madara's attack. (I would elaborate on this and add some SS goodness, but this is an NH thread so I can't)

Naruto has finished sealing limbo Madara with shukaku's sealing jutsu.

Naruto rushes to Kakashi.

Naruto:kakashi-sensei! Are you alright?!

Kakashi:*panting* Not really... But... I'll manage.

Kakashi:Madara, you bastard. That eye wasn't just a tool for me to use... It was a precious gift from a dear friend

Naruto:Kakashi-sensei! Follow me!

Kakashi and Naruto head to where Gaara, lee, and Kakashi are.

Lee:Kakashi-sensei! You're eye...it's -

Kakashi: Madara... He ... Stole it from me.

Naruto looks down at gai.

Naruto: Damn it, when is sakura-Chan gonna come back?! We need her to heal bushy brows-sensei and Kakashi-sensei.

Gaara: Unfortunately, that won't be possible.

Naruto:???

Gaara: While I was headed here to get the other half of kurama in you, I brought Sakura along to help keep you alive in the time being. However, Sakura ran out of medical chakra and even had to resort to performing CPR on you to keep you alive.

Naruto: so what should we do?! We can't just leave kakashi-sensei and bushy brows-sensei like this!

Gaara: Take them back to the alliance, I'm sure there are still medics remaining there.

Naruto: Right!!

Naruto grabs gai and Kakashi with two tails two and runs off, headed towards the alliance.

After arriving at the alliance, he quickly senses Ino out via sage mode and appears in front of her.

Ino: ! Naruto !

Naruto: Ino, Kakashi and bushy brows-sensei need medical treatment! Please take care of them!

Ino: Right! I'll do my best, tho I don't know if I can do this alone.

Kiba: Don't worry bout a thing Ino, I'll go track down some other medics to help out!

Ino: thanks kiba, but be quick.

Naruto: Im Counting on you guys

kiba: yeah, yeah, just go do whatever it is you need to get over with.

Naruto turns and starts to head back to where lee and Gaara were, when he spots ....

Naruto: Hey, that's....

Naruto: Hinata!!!

Naruto rushes towards Hinata, and as he gets closer , he notices hiashi sitting near her.

Naruto: what... What happened to her!?! She's not hurt, Is she?!

Hiashi: Calm down, Naruto. She's not hurt, she seems to have exhausted herself from pushing herself too much. I suppose it's to be expected when she's been fighting for so long....

Naruto gets down on his knees beside Hinata and grabs her hand with his sun-tatoo hand. He then proceeds to do the same he did with Gai, to restore Hinata's strength.

Hiashi: Is he... Helping her?

Slowly, Hinata opens her eyes, but only notices hiashi at first.

Hinata: ....Father....

Hiashi:*smiles* I'm glad to see you're alright Hinata.

Hinata:.....

Naruto: *pouts* Hey! You're not just gonna ignore me, are you, Hinata?!

Hinata:!!! N-Naru...to...

Hinata jumps up at Naruto, hugging him. [they're still sitting down btw]

Hinata: Naruto-kun!! Thank goodness you're alive!

Naruto: (?) Thank goodness im alive? She... Saw me dying.... Didn't she?

Hinata: *slight tears* I... i thought I was gonna lose you as well.... I didn't know what you would do with you gone too.... *hugs him even tighter*

Naruto: (sweats) Um... I... I'm glad to see you're alive too.

Naruto slowly and nervously returns the hug, tho not as tight.

Hiashi: Hinata... this boy... You ...

Naruto pulls Hinata back and wipes the tears off of her cheeks.

Naruto: hey, relax! There's no need to be upset, I'm here now! Besides, its not liked I'd ever leave you!! Hehe.

Hinata: (smiles)

Naruto, hinata, hiashi all get up.

Naruto: well, I'd better get going! I can't have sasuke basking in all the glory of beating Madara!!

Hinata: I'll come with you...

Naruto: But Hinata! You... You'll be in danger.

Hinata: and you won't be? How can you garuntee what just happened to you won't happen again.

Naruto: ....hinata

Hinata: Naruto, I know how much you wish to protect the people you love and how much you'd hate to see them hurt.... But.... You need to release you're not the only one who feels that way. I.... Do too. That's why I refuse to leave your side this time.

Naruto: (soft smile) Hinata...

Hiashi: well then, I guess I'll have to tag along too then.

Hinata/Naruto: ?!

Hiashi:(smiles) After all, Hinata is my precious daughter.... I can't just let her fight an enemy on her own.

Hinata: (shocked/amazed expression) precious ? Father... Called me ....precious?

Hinata looks down, her hair covering her eyes, with only her small smile visible.

Naruto: alright! Lets go you two!!

*insert more running here*

Still running....

Hinata: Hey... That's...

(Hinata zooms with her Byakugan to see Minato collapsed on the floor, 6 holes on his body)

Naruto:!?

Hinata: That's lord fourth!

Naruto: dad?!

Naruto: where is he, Hinata?

Hinata; follow me!

The three arrive at where Minato is.

Naruto: Dad!!!

Hinata: Eh?!? Lord fourth is.... Naruto-kun's father!?

Hiashi: Minato! what happened to you!?

Minato: Ah... Hiashi-kun... I ... I teleported madara's attacks with me and... They landed on me, and cancled the Edo tensei's restoring ability.

Naruto: So you can't heal yourself!?

Minato:yes...im sorry I can't help you anymore, Naruto. (tears up)

Naruto: ....... (sits down next to Minato and behind to use his Sun-powers)

Minato's body starts to regenterate itself.

hinata/hiashi/minato:!?

Minato: this... But how?

Naruto: yeah... Just as I thought, it seems this power of mine can undo the effects of madara's truth-seeking balls.

(Naruto keeps healing Minato)

Minato: (turns to look at hiashi) Hiashi-kun... Its been a while hasn't it? I haven't seen you for like a week...

Hiashi: (chuckles) try 16 years, Minato... It seems being selard inside that shinigami has caused you to lose you're sense of time.

Minato: (sheepishly smiles) oops, I guess you're right..haha...

(Minato notices Hinata)

Minato: Is this young one you're daughter?

Haishi: Hm? Oh, yes, this is Hinata Hyuga. She's my eldest daughter, and of course, in turn, the heiress to the hyuga clan.

Hinata:(bows) Its an honor to meet you, lord fourth.

Minato: The feeling is mutual. I'm certain you'll make a fine leader for you're clan.

Hinata: Thanknyou. That means a lot to me.

Naruto: Alright! I'm done! You're all fine dad!

Minato: (clenches his fists) thanks Naruto.

(both stand up)

Naruto: Say, dad, one of your kunais is over there (points in a certain direction). Can you teleport us there? I'm  Getting Kinda tired of running so much.

Minato: yes, of course. (Minato holds on to Naruto's shoulder with one hand and hiashi's shoulder with the other, while Naruto holds hinata's hand.... Thus allowing all if them to be connected to Minato.

Minato: Flying Thunder God Technique!

Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:33 am

Twin Steps wrote:Here's a prediction of mine.

Sasuke, using the s/t ninjutsu he displayed in chapter 674, has gone after Madara into the kamui world, where he protects Sakura from madara's attack. (I would elaborate on this and add some SS goodness, but this is an NH thread so I can't)

Naruto has finished sealing limbo Madara with shukaku's sealing jutsu.

Naruto rushes to Kakashi.

Naruto:kakashi-sensei! Are you alright?!

Kakashi:*panting* Not really... But... I'll manage.

Kakashi:Madara, you bastard. That eye wasn't just a tool for me to use... It was a precious gift from a dear friend

Naruto:Kakashi-sensei! Follow me!

Kakashi and Naruto head to where Gaara, lee, and Kakashi are.

Lee:Kakashi-sensei! You're eye...it's -

Kakashi: Madara... He ... Stole it from me.

Naruto looks down at gai.

Naruto: Damn it, when is sakura-Chan gonna come back?! We need her to heal bushy brows-sensei and Kakashi-sensei.

Gaara: Unfortunately, that won't be possible.

Naruto:???

Gaara: While I was headed here to get the other half of kurama in you, I brought Sakura along to help keep you alive in the time being. However, Sakura ran out of medical chakra and even had to resort to performing CPR on you to keep you alive.

Naruto: so what should we do?! We can't just leave kakashi-sensei and bushy brows-sensei like this!

Gaara: Take them back to the alliance, I'm sure there are still medics remaining there.

Naruto: Right!!

Naruto grabs gai and Kakashi with two tails two and runs off, headed towards the alliance.

After arriving at the alliance, he quickly senses Ino out via sage mode and appears in front of her.

Ino: ! Naruto !

Naruto: Ino, Kakashi and bushy brows-sensei need medical treatment! Please take care of them!

Ino: Right! I'll do my best, tho I don't know if I can do this alone.

Kiba: Don't worry bout a thing Ino, I'll go track down some other medics to help out!

Ino: thanks kiba, but be quick.

Naruto: Im Counting on you guys

kiba: yeah, yeah, just go do whatever it is you need to get over with.

Naruto turns and starts to head back to where lee and Gaara were, when he spots ....

Naruto: Hey, that's....

Naruto: Hinata!!!

Naruto rushes towards Hinata, and as he gets closer , he notices hiashi sitting near her.

Naruto: what... What happened to her!?! She's not hurt, Is she?!

Hiashi: Calm down, Naruto. She's not hurt, she seems to have exhausted herself from pushing herself too much. I suppose it's to be expected when she's been fighting for so long....

Naruto gets down on his knees beside Hinata and grabs her hand with his sun-tatoo hand. He then proceeds to do the same he did with Gai, to restore Hinata's strength.

Hiashi: Is he... Helping her?

Slowly, Hinata opens her eyes, but only notices hiashi at first.

Hinata: ....Father....

Hiashi:*smiles* I'm glad to see you're alright Hinata.

Hinata:.....

Naruto: *pouts* Hey! You're not just gonna ignore me, are you, Hinata?!

Hinata:!!! N-Naru...to...

Hinata jumps up at Naruto, hugging him. [they're still sitting down btw]

Hinata: Naruto-kun!! Thank goodness you're alive!

Naruto: (?) Thank goodness im alive? She... Saw me dying.... Didn't she?

Hinata: *slight tears* I... i thought I was gonna lose you as well.... I didn't know what you would do with you gone too.... *hugs him even tighter*

Naruto: (sweats) Um... I... I'm glad to see you're alive too.

Naruto slowly and nervously returns the hug, tho not as tight.

Hiashi: Hinata... this boy... You ...

Naruto pulls Hinata back and wipes the tears off of her cheeks.

Naruto: hey, relax! There's no need to be upset, I'm here now! Besides, its not liked I'd ever leave you!! Hehe.

Hinata: (smiles)

Naruto, hinata, hiashi all get up.

Naruto: well, I'd better get going! I can't have sasuke basking in all the glory of beating Madara!!

Hinata: I'll come with you...

Naruto: But Hinata! You... You'll be in danger.

Hinata: and you won't be? How can you garuntee what just happened to you won't happen again.

Naruto: ....hinata

Hinata: Naruto, I know how much you wish to protect the people you love and how much you'd hate to see them hurt.... But.... You need to release you're not the only one who feels that way. I.... Do too. That's why I refuse to leave your side this time.

Naruto: (soft smile) Hinata...

Hiashi: well then, I guess I'll have to tag along too then.

Hinata/Naruto: ?!

Hiashi:(smiles) After all, Hinata is my precious daughter.... I can't just let her fight an enemy on her own.

Hinata: (shocked/amazed expression) precious ? Father... Called me ....precious?

Hinata looks down, her hair covering her eyes, with only her small smile visible.

Naruto: alright! Lets go you two!!

*insert more running here*

Still running....

Hinata: Hey... That's...

(Hinata zooms with her Byakugan to see Minato collapsed on the floor, 6 holes on his body)

Naruto:!?

Hinata: That's lord fourth!

Naruto: dad?!

Naruto: where is he, Hinata?

Hinata; follow me!

The three arrive at where Minato is.

Naruto: Dad!!!

Hinata: Eh?!? Lord fourth is.... Naruto-kun's father!?

Hiashi: Minato! what happened to you!?

Minato: Ah... Hiashi-kun... I ... I teleported madara's attacks with me and... They landed on me, and cancled the Edo tensei's restoring ability.

Naruto: So you can't heal yourself!?

Minato:yes...im sorry I can't help you anymore, Naruto. (tears up)

Naruto: ....... (sits down next to Minato and behind to use his Sun-powers)

Minato's body starts to regenterate itself.

hinata/hiashi/minato:!?

Minato: this... But how?

Naruto: yeah... Just as I thought, it seems this power of mine can undo the effects of madara's truth-seeking balls.

(Naruto keeps healing Minato)

Minato: (turns to look at hiashi) Hiashi-kun... Its been a while hasn't it? I haven't seen you for like a week...

Hiashi: (chuckles) try 16 years, Minato... It seems being selard inside that shinigami has caused you to lose you're sense of time.

Minato: (sheepishly smiles) oops, I guess you're right..haha...

(Minato notices Hinata)

Minato: Is this young one you're daughter?

Haishi: Hm? Oh, yes, this is Hinata Hyuga. She's my eldest daughter, and of course, in turn, the heiress to the hyuga clan.

Hinata:(bows) Its an honor to meet you, lord fourth.

Minato: The feeling is mutual. I'm certain you'll make a fine leader for you're clan.

Hinata: Thanknyou. That means a lot to me.

Naruto: Alright! I'm done! You're all fine dad!

Minato: (clenches his fists) thanks Naruto.

(both stand up)

Naruto: Say, dad, one of your kunais is over there (points in a certain direction). Can you teleport us there? I'm  Getting Kinda tired of running so much.

Minato: yes, of course. (Minato holds on to Naruto's shoulder with one hand and hiashi's shoulder with the other, while Naruto holds hinata's hand.... Thus allowing all if them to be connected to Minato.

Minato: Flying Thunder God Technique!

Ooo! I loved this one  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 1461727051 
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 am

nothing I predict ever comes true damn it
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 pm

I think something involving Naruto rushing to Hinata's side while shes down could be a possibility..

[Maybe a little far-fetched but..] Madara fleeing off again getting mad and angry that hes not winning or something, and remembering Hinata of how she was a big impact on Naruto, knowing she means something to Naruto from the fact of her even calling her "Missus" and knows of that moment of Hinata snapping him out of it and Madara would just start heading towards her with the most evilish grin to try to strike her or take her hostage..?

The reason of that is because why would he have her on the ground praying for Neji to be by Naruto's side to just wake up when the war is over? Obviously I feel like theres going to be a part where Hinata comes back in.. I'm just anxious into knowing what..
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 21, 2014 10:50 pm

I think now we can see where the next moment is going to come from, what will happen and when it will happen (which isn't as easy to predict)

the next NaruHina moment will happen after Madara's defeat, which I hope isn't far off, the last few chapters have been stage setting chapters for the final confrontation between Team 7, Edo Tensei hokages and Madara.

what I see happening is after Madara's ultimate defeat, the comrades will fall from the tree and in need of chakra, this is where Naruto's ability comes into play, to transfer chakra to his comrades I feel that Hinata will be the last to be given chakra since that would allow for a tender moment between Naruto and Hinata, maybe canonising the ship as well. to me the last chapter also showed a small parallel between Naruto and Hinata, they sensed that the other was in a dire situation and attempted to rush to the other was stopped because of someone (Naruto, stopped by Sasuke) or another reason (Hinata because she was exhausted), I can see it playing out like this.
my NH moment:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri May 23, 2014 12:15 am

I have a feeling that we can have both NaruHina and SasuSaku moments at the same time soon since both were foreshadowed (by Sakura thinking about if Sasuke cares about her which will be proved to her by showing that Sasuke does care about her a lot and with Naruto's instant reaction on Hinata's call).

Imagine this:

After it will be safe to come out from Susano, Naruto jumps towards Hinata as fast as he can, while Sasuke and Sakura are left alone against Madara or Black Zetsu.
With this after Naruto reaches Hinata, we will have NaruHina moment and while Sasuke and Sakura will be fighting "privately", something may happen during the fight that will show true feelings of Sasuke towards Sakura, that he cares about her and a lot. Maybe covering her from some dangerous attack or something.

I just imagine one huge page divided in two parts where on one of them Naruto is holding Hinata in his hands after freeing her from cocoon and on other half Sasuke holding/covering Sakura with some cheesy line "Just like back then... you're still annoying" and smiles.

P.S. Imagine when it will be safe to come out from Susano, Sasuke will be like "Now go and save your girlfriend, Naruto! I will stay here with mine!", lol.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 23, 2014 12:20 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I have a feeling that we can have both NaruHina and SasuSaku moments at the same time soon since both were foreshadowed (by Sakura thinking about if Sasuke cares about her which will be proved to her by showing that Sasuke does care about her a lot and with Naruto's instant reaction on Hinata's call).

Imagine this:

After it will be safe to come out from Susano, Naruto jumps towards Hinata as fast as he can, while Sasuke and Sakura are left alone against Madara or Black Zetsu.
With this after Naruto reaches Hinata, we will have NaruHina moment and while Sasuke and Sakura will be fighting "privately", something may happen during the fight that will show true feelings of Sasuke towards Sakura, that he cares about her and a lot. Maybe covering her from some dangerous attack or something.

I just imagine one huge page divided in two parts where on one of them Naruto is holding Hinata in his hands after freeing her from cocoon and on other half Sasuke holding/covering Sakura with some cheesy line "Just like back then... you're still annoying" and smiles.

P.S. Imagine when it will be safe to come out from Susano, Sasuke will be like "Now go and save your girlfriend, Naruto! I will stay here with mine!", lol.

GreatKungLao my friend! How do you always come with such amazing scenarios? Lol! This one makes pretty much sense and the thing with Sasuke telling Naruto to save his girlfriend... wow! That's very cool. I wish to see something like that happening.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri May 23, 2014 7:43 pm

ok i've got one

naruto and sasuke had just landed the finishing blow on madara

everyone is freed from the genjutsu

shinobi 1: is it finaally over?
shinobi 2: yea its finally over thanks to those two

alliance cheers happily it is over

naruto walks in front of the rookie 9 and tsunade
naruto: its finally over you guys
shikamaru : yh it is...
              by the way what happened over there earlier, i mean the cloaks were completly gone.
kiba : yh naruto, waht happened after i saw you fly off with gaara
naruto:.......
naruto: madara successively took all the bijuus
shikamaru: you mean!?
naruto: yes shikamaru, i am no longer the host of kurama
kiba/hinata/choji/shino/akamaru/ino/shikamaru/tsunade: !!!!!!
hinata : that explains why you heart beat was so slow at that time, i tried to get to you because i was worried about the state you were in but i was too exhausted and my chakra was very low.
naruto: i'm sorry i worried you hinata but i am here now
naruto genuinley smiles at hinata and she replies using the same
kiba/ shino:!!??
tsunade: naruto, after the extraction, you should have died but how did you .....
naruto:survive?, you see after kurama was taken, i ended up being unconscious and lucky for me, gaara caught me with his sand and that was after kurama relayed a message.
naruto: to make it short, in order for me to be alive i had to get the other half of kurama sealed into me
kiba: other half!? i thought all of the nine tails..
naruto: kurama, his name is kurama
kiba: right! i thought all of kurama was sealed into you

minato lands in front of the rookie 9

minato: let me explain that one naruto

naruto nods his head

minato: you see, the night i sealed kurama into naruto, i could only seal half since naruto was just a newborn  and his body might not manage all of kurama inside his tiny  body while i sealed the other half into me.

kiba: oh that makes since
naruto: sakura-chan kept me alive in order for him (points at minato) to seal the other half of kurama.
   i'll explain the rest later so we can all relax
everyone : yea!!!

everyone leaves to join the res of the alliance in victory except naruto, hinata and minato
minato notices naruto glancing at hinata

minato : so who is this naruto?
jumping naruto slightly

naruto : hey........ raises a fist slightly
minato sorry for jumping you naruto
hinata sees the interaction between those two and giggles
naruto smiles at hinata : her name is hinata hyuuga
minato notices that there is definitely something going on between those two
hinata : nice to meet you hokage-sama
minato: please..... call me minato
hinata: yes minato- san
minato: hehe, she is similar to me with the formalities
minato: if i may ask, is there something going on between you two?
naruto/ hinata: well... (both blushing)
naruto smiles well i  planned to ask hinata out after the war but
minato with a surprised look  : but?
naruto: i may have to go throught her dad first

hiashi: yes indeed naruto   as he landed right by all three of them
hinata: dad
naruto : hiashi
minato : hiashi-san , long time no see
hiashi: yes it has minato

hiashi looks at naruto

hiashi : naruto there is one rule i want you to hear
naruto shivers at the thought of the rule
naruto: and whatis that rule
hiashi  : make sure hinata arrives home no later than 10:30
naruto :ehhhhhhh!!!!!!

hiashi smirks

hiashi : naruto, hinata is practically a grown woman capable of handling herself but if you bring hinata home later than 10:30 hero or not i will personally castrate you
hinata : dad !!!?????
hiashi : smiles, im kidding but naruto make sure hinata arrives home on time
naruto : you got it hiashi

hiashi leaves to join the rest of the alliance

minato suddenly bursts out laughing

naruto/hinata:??
minato: i'm sorry, it is just that its been a long time since hiashi joked around
naruto: i guess it has dad
hinata: dad??? but then i can clearly see the resemblance every since you arrived on the battlefield
naruto: i'm sorry i didn't tell you or the others as yet since i just recently found out myself
hinata: its ok naruto
minato: so how long have you twoo liked  each other
hinata: my feelings for naruto-kun stemed from when we were kids but i was too shy so i didn't approach him further more tell him how felt untill that day
hinata told minato the entire story  about pein etc
naruto : i'm sorry for being and oblivious idiot
hinata: naruto-kun, you didn't know what love was so it wasn't you fault now don't let me hear you calling yourself an idiot like that again
naruto : ok i won't
minato * haha kushina did the same thing to me when we were kids, even tho she was like naruto personality wise, her heart was just like this young lady
minato: what about you naruto?
naruto:you see, i have always liked hinata but because i didn't know what love was until hinata showed and proved it along with you  and mom. without her, i don't know where i'll be. she has been always been by my side especially during the times i need her most . i will like to take things slowly etc ( glances and smiles at hinata)
naruto goes to hug hinata in which she returns
minato: in other words,  she is my future daghter-in-law
naruto :  yup!!!
minato : i'm proud of you naruto and i'm sure your mom will be proud of you too and be a man and take care of her naruto
naruto : thanks dad and i wouldn't even be a man if it wasn't for her
minato : so she turned you into a man as well haha, i guess that is one of  the power of a woman  who loves you greatly
naruto : yea
hinata blushes while smiling at naruto

all three walk towards the alliance
alliance still cheers in victory
tsunade: i guess it is time that we  say goodbye to the fellow hokages
thank you for you help
first hokage: its been our pleasure tsuna
second hokage : i'm glad to work alongside everyone even tho i know i still had to put my idiot brother into place
first hokage: tobirama.. thats mean  ( he sulks in his little corner)
second hokage : well someone's gotta do  it brother
third hokage : i am glad to see everyone fighting together as well as see the growth of konoha's youths and i'm glad the will of fire still burns
naruto : of course it still burns old-man hokage and it will always burn
third hokage : glad to hear it naruto
fourth: its been a pleasue fighting alongside  you guys even tho i never thought that i would fight alongside you A
A: things change minato n you shold thank your son for it

gasps heard in the alliance
shinobi : son?? i didn't know that the fourth had a son
third hokage: due to not all of  the villages not agreeing, it was kept a secret to protect both his son and the village
shinobi 2 : since the cat is out of the bag, who is your son, fourth hokage
minato :my son is over there ( points at naruto )
kiba : ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! naruto is your son!!!?
fourth hokage : yup
kiba/shino/akamaru/ino/sakuara/shikamaru/choji/sai/lee/ten ten/ rest of the alliance : !!!!!
shikamaru: troublesome
choji : but why did you seal kuama into naruto
minato: lets just say obito had a great hand in summoning kurama into the village ultimately resulting in  the deaths of civllians as well as mine and naruto's mother's lives.
naruto : i'l explain the whole story later

jutsu holding the eno tenseis is cancelled and the hokages star to disappear
first hokage : goodbye everyone and tsuna please try not to gamble
second hokage punches the first hokage : it is your fault she gamble this much, goodbye everyone
third hokage : let the will of fire continue to burn and i hope all you youngs ones will pass onto the future generation
fourth hokage: goodbye everyone,  kakashi, thank you for training naruto
kakashi : its been my pleasue sensei
fourth hokage : naruto come here fo a minute
naruto : yea dad
minato gives naruto a ring
naruto :???
minato: that ring was the ring i used when i proposed to your mother, when the time is right in the future you can propose to hinata
naruto blushes : thanks dad, i'm goona miss you
minato : i'm gonna miss you too naruto
naruto : when you go to thee afterlife, give mom my love for me
minato: you bet kiddo

alliance wishes the kages goodbye

minato: hinata san before i forget
hinata:??
minato: welcome to the family kiddo
hinata : thank you
kibaa and the other rookie 9 :??????
hokages disappears as the jutsu is complely cancelled
naruto: all right everyone , lets go home
alliance : yeaaa
naruto looks at hinata : lets go home hime
hinata: yes lets go
the shinobi  starts to return to their respective villages after a long battle

naruto and hinata walk hand in hand back toward the village while watching the sunset

i am very sorry for the length you guy. this was something that popped into my head and i needed to get it out so gomen
hope you guys enjoy it :D

Last edited by lily567 on Sun May 25, 2014 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Wow..reading all these scenarios makes me wanna post one.This is my first attempt..hope u will like it.I know its long.

After the War:The Alliance Shinobi Forces had won!There would be no more wars. Finally,there is hope in the world.

All of K11 gathered(except Neji),other shinobis from Konoha and Tsunade addressing them.
Tsunade:(in her bold voice with the mixture of happiness in it) I as the Godaime Hokage of Konohagure is standing before all of you and I am at the loss of words to describe my happiness now.I can say proudly that the Akatsuki has been destroyed and there will be an era where the future of Konoha wouldn't know war. *seeing towards K11* You all are the future of the village and make sure to pass on the Will of Fire to your successors!
*lowering her face* Lets observe silence to the lives that has been lost in this war.
Hinata:*crying* N-e- Neji nii-san!
Rock Lee:*Neji,I never got to fight you..*
Gai:*I let..my student die!* Neji..you are a fine shinobi.I am lucky and proud to be your mentor.
Tsunade:Well..Keep the Will of Fire burning! *pauses,looks at Naruto* and Naruto,Happy Birthday!
Fodder Ninja:Tsunade sama,you are called for a meeting.
*Tsunade moves*
Konoha Ninjas:*begin cheering,clapping* *lifts Naruto and Sasuke* Our Heroes!
Naruto:Hehe..
Sasuke:*What is this feeling?I have never felt this happy before* Niisan..Hashirama sama.. I clearly get it now!Its thanks to you..
Hinata:*silently* Naruto kun,You are a Hero!You..now..*stammers* Greater than Hokages! *smiles* Your dream..I am finally seeing it.
Sakura:Sasuke kun..Naruto..I am proud of you guys. *runs towards the Ninjas lifting Naruto and Sasuke,panting*
Sasuke:Sakura.. You..
Naruto:Sakura chan..Whats up?
*both Naruto and Sasuke come down*
Sakura:*punches Naruto in his stomach*
Naruto:Oww.. Sa--kura ch--an!
*Sakura hugging Sasuke*
Sakura:*cries* Thank god you came back.I knew you would.Thank you Sasuke ku-u-n! *smiles*
Sasuke:*hugs back* I took many wrong turns in life..I should have stayed back at Konoha.But now I feel what I had done was right.
Sakura:*shocked* *looks at Sasuke* Sa-a-asuke kun!
Sasuke:Yes Sakura,now I am able to understand the importance of bonds.And I never wish to break any of the bonds that I have now.
Naruto:Hey..Sasuke!Thats my dialogue, Dattebayo!
Saskue:Naruto,now its mine too. *smiles*
Sakura:Naruto..Sasuke  kun! *hugs them both* I am proud to be your comrade.
---------------------------------------------------------
*Ino nudges Shikamaru*
Ino:I am jealous of Sakura and her team.Hmmm.. But my team is still not any lesser compared to hers.. *Keeps her hands on Shikamaru and Chouji’s shoulders*

Shikamaru:This is Team 10.*Asuma..I hope you are seeing this now!*
Chouji:Hey Ino,do youremember Asuma sensei’s words?
Ino:Oh yeah!That’s right… Sasuke kun!Here I come.. *runs towards Sasuke*
Shikamaru:What a drag!
Chouji:*laughing*

----------------------------------------------------------
Gai:*Naruto and Sasuke have become the village’s hero*
Rock Lee:Gai sensei,wish Neji was here.
Ten Ten:Lee..Neji is still with us..In here *points towards her heart* I bet he’s watching all of us.
Gai:*cries* Lee..Ten Ten..be beside me.. *hugs them and cries*
Rock Lee:Gai sensei, of course.
Ten Ten:Hehehe *oh god..stop it already!Neji,now I am stuck up with these two  wierdos*

Kiba:The celebrations are full on I see!Right Akamaru?
Akamaru:Woof!Woof!
Shino:Thank god we all are safe.And this Naruto and Sasuke..sure are powerful.
Kiba:But I will one day surpass them.
Shino:Kiba..stop this.Don’t say impossible things.
Kiba:Hahaha.. *pauses* Hinata,your Naruto kun is truly a hero.
Hinata:What?! *stammers* My Nar—uto k-un??!
Shino:*to Hinata* Don’t  think that we’re not noticing you guys.
Kiba:Yes Hinata. We are your teammate.I know you and Naruto better than anybody else!
Akamaru:Woof!
Shino:Hinata..you’re kind and strong too.That Naruto brat..is lucky!
Hinata:Shino kun..Kiba kun.. *you have acknowledged my feelings* you have been by my side during dangerous missions..I owe you a lot.
Kiba:Huh..Hinata don’t be so formal!
Shino:Well this is odd.But *holds Kiba and Hinata’s hands*
Hinata:Shino kun..
*bugs come out from his hands and aligns itself  to ‘Team 8 Rocks!’ in their hands*
Kiba:Well this is awesome!
Akamaru:Woooof!!
Hinata:*smiles* Kurunei sensei.. Indeed we have grown up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Kakashi:*Teamwork everywhere!* *Minato sensei..Rin..Obito..wish we too had it earlier*
I am proud to see  the younger generations understanding its importance.Konoha will prosper..the Shinobi world will too!No more pain and hatred!
Naruto:*Finally everything is settled* Sakura chan,I bought back Sasuke just as I promised. Dattebayo!
Sakura:Well..I owe you..*thinking* Ichiraku Ramen..Unlimited!
Naruto:Hey hey..Are you serious??
Sasuke:*Naruto you still haven’t changed one bit.* Don’t you see,Sakura means what she says!
Sakura:Sa-asuke kun! *smiles*
Sasuke:*holds Sakura’s hands and smiles back at her*
(Naruto notices this and moves away.)
Naruto:*I want to be with her right now more than anybody else…where is she?!*
Kurama:Hey Naruto,searching for a Hyuuga? Hahaha
Naruto:Stop it Kurama.Its not that.
Kurama:You are such a bad liar Naruto.Let me help her find you.
Hinata:*Naruto kun,where are you?*
Shino and Kiba:Now we got to meet up with our clan members.Take care Hinata.
Hinata:Take care.Kiba kun ..Shino kun!
After 10 minutes…
Hinata:*activates her Byakugan* Oh my god..Nar-u-to  k-un!
*turns to see,Naruto tripping on a pebble and landing upon Hinata*
Naruto:Hey..Hina—a! *shocked*
Hinata:*Blushes* Naru-to- k-un. What is this?!
Naruto:*puts her hair away that’s covering her face* Hinata,you’re indeed very beautiful!You..make..me.. *stammers* Oh my god!I don’t know what to say..to be happy ..or to be excited or..
Hinata:*Is this it?Is this the moment I have been waiting*
Naruto:*hugs Hinata tightly* *murmurs* Thank you Hinata. Its your strength that has made me come this far.Now I understand where my true strength comes from..it comes..from…Hinata…your love!
Hinata:Huh?
Naruto:I love you Hinata.
Hinata:*cries* Naruto kun..what can I say now?! I love you too.
Naruto:I am complete now ,Dattebayo!

Minato:*Kushina..our son has found the one.She is everything like you.She’s kind,strong and would go to any length to protect our son.Now I can rest in peace*
Hiashi:My daughter..*right,she has grown up enough to choose her man. Hinata,thank you!For choosing a guy like Naruto*
Hiashi:*to a fodder ninja,pointing Naruto* That’s my son-in-law!
Fodder ninja:Eh?!? Everybody look over there.
*Entire Alliance sees Naruto and Hinata hugging*

----------------      The End           ---------------
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun May 25, 2014 9:27 am

@ Lily and senjusana: Nice scenarios!

@Lily I think that out of the K12 (except Sasuke), that Sakura, at least, knows that Minato is Naruto's father because he told her "take care of my son"...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun May 25, 2014 10:11 am

i'm not too sure about that irielo
i mean when minato first arrived and asked if he was late and naruto said no you are right on time dad, sakura still turned around and asked who he was and i think sakura was more focused on healing naruto so even tht bit of info slipped from her
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 am

lily567 wrote:i'm not too sure about that irielo
i mean when minato first arrived and asked if he was late and naruto said no you are right on time dad, sakura still turned around and asked who he was  and i think sakura was more focused on healing naruto so even tht bit of info slipped from her

Yes, but afterwards he did tell her something like "Please, take care of my son"... This one I think she heard it. And it could be that the other rookies also know it by now.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun May 25, 2014 11:43 am

So here goes nothing!  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 3187358519 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 892101856  .. If you want to get some feels try to read it while you listen to flame song from dish i kind of got a little inspiration thanks to the rythm of the song  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 1461727051 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 14 694909377 

After defeating Madara, the tree starts to lower down to the ground again, and Naruto starts to run through all the field searching..

Naruto thinking: where is she?? Where is she??? Please let her be ok..

Running through everything.. searching for her, when he finally feels she is near where he is.. Naruto stops just where she is trapped in the cocoon, as it touches the soil, Naruto approaches where it is.

Naruto thinking: Please be ok..!

As he gets near it Naruto feels something different, then out of nowhere the earth starts to tremble, A hand appears and catches the cocoon where Hinata is, Naruto watches surprised that a Susanoo hand catches Hinata's cocoon and he backpedals some feet away but not before touching it a little, then appears Madara ragged and bruised nearly destroyed body and looking at Naruto with a maniacal face and grin and he tells him.

Madara: AJAJAJAJA, if I have to die I won't let you be happy no matter what you think! you won't find happines again in this world for destroying my perfect world I'll destroy Yours!!.

Naruto: STOP IT DAMNIT I WON'T LET YOU!!

Naruto starts to run to get to Hinata to save her.

Madara: IF YOU MOVE A SINGLE FINGER AGAIN I'LL KILL IT!
The Susanoo hand starts to grip a little harder, making Naruto stop in his tracks.

Naruto Thinking: Damnit i only got to give her some chakra but i think it's enought she's still unconscious tough i can save her!

Madara: AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY ELSE TOO IF YOU MOVE SHE DIES!!!

NARUTO: DON'T MOVE DAMNIT!! YOU ALL STAY WHERE YOU FUCKING ARE!! YOU HEAR ME!!!

Kurama:Eh kid what are you waiting for???

Naruto:I know damnit don't pressure me remember i have to be careful!

Kurama:Yeah Yeah...

Kurama thinking:Come on Naruto I know you can do it!

Naruto starts to concentrate and he feels it, the chakra start to build in the cocoon more precise Kurama's chakra.

Naruto thinking: Yes that's it! come on work DAMNIT!!

The cocoon gets fully engulfed in Kurama's chakra.

Madara: WHAT DID YOU DO??! It doesn't matter cause it's over!

The Hand squeezes like a water balloon the cocoon.

Naruto: NOOO DAMNIT I WON'T LET YOU!!

the cocoon is fully covered in Kurama's chakra.

Naruto thinking: IT'S NOW OR NEVER!! KURAMA AND THE OTHER BIJUU LEND ME A HAND PLEASE!!!

BIJUUS: HAI!!!

Naruto's chakra protects the cocoon from the squeezing motion, while he starts to gather all the bijuus' chakra and elements in one single attack.

Naruto: Inja no sutairu: ! Nain-jū wa bōru o uzumaku erementaru!

Madara thinking: WHAT???!!! WHY I CAN'T DESTROY IT DAMNIT! GET CRUSHED!!

As madara squeezes harder the cocoon mantains it's perfect status and Naruto appears in front of the armor and Madara.

Naruto: IT'S OVER ALREADY!! THIS TIME FOR REAL!!!

While Naruto says this the others only can see what's happening in front of them without been able to help.

Naruto while he's attacking starts to have flashbacks of everything that's happened between himself and Hinata, every little detail, every little thing, then when it happens,

Naruto thinking:(Hinata):your smile is what saved me, I'm not afraid to die if it means protecting you! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!...

Naruto: AND I KNOW IT!!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
while he watches in the direction of the cocoon and looks that it already peeled apart and Hinata watching and cheering for him till the end Naruto smiles at Hinata.

Naruto: AAAAAHHHH!!!!
Hinata: GO FOR IT NARUTO-KUN!!!!

Madara: GRAAAHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Madara get's blasted away by the sheer force, breaking apart the armor and gets a full hit, letting Hinata hang in the air while Naruto watches this he positions Himself to catch her and when he finally has her in his arms.

Naruto with some tears: NEVER EVER AGAIN! NEVER DARE TO LEAVE MY SIDE AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!!
Hinata with some tears and a happy smile: HAI!

And they embrace while the others cheer and a big explosion goes in the background signaling the end of the final battle.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next