Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 am

Yes a kind of but without dialogues, just a description of a situation. Something where (Obito was not Juubito at the time I wrote it) Juubito sends Naruto and Hinata in another dimension where they have to fight one of his clones etc. But that's really not as epic or touching as what you people are writing.

And I'm not good at writing dialogues... That's why I prefer to express my appreciation when I read such good scenarios as yours.
See page 10, you'll find it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:58 am

After the war.

Hinata is standing at the same place, where Naruto defeated and saved Neji at the same time. There is a full moon in the sky. Hinata is looking at the moon.

Naruto walks towards Hinata, while been behind her.

Naruto: It's big, isn't it? The moon.
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun..?
Naruto: Can you imagine, that this beauty could become a weapon for massive genjutsu? Light of this moon is so amazing... Especially when it falls on your hairs.
Hinata: *look at her hairs and it's shine because of moon's light*
Naruto: So much have happened during that night at the war and the moon witnessed all of it. Including the moment, when you saved me again, Hinata. The moment, when my blind eyes became able to see things, that were always in front of me and I didn't even noticed it. I'm so sorry...
Hinata: N-Naruto-kun... You don't have to say anything. I was just doing what was right... for an important person in my life.
Naruto: This is exactly, why I'm sorry. You have always saw me as a very important person, while I didn't made same for you. I do cared about you, but not as much as I should have to... How could I be so blind?
Hinata: What do you mean, Naruto-kun?
Naruto: I mean you. You was always there for me, you always cared about me, you always thinking about me... And I should have been doing the same for you, because it was all thanks to you, that I came this far, that I was able to win that war and bring peace, which Jiraiya, Nagato, father, Obito (there happened a huge story, which I don't think would be able to fullfill right now) and others were dreamed about. Sasuke is finally back, Sakura became so happy after this as well as he himself. But... All of this wouldn't be achieved by me if you wasn't by my side this whole time. *Confession flashback starts* You don't need to chase me anymore, you don't need to try to overtake me, you don't need to try walk with me, you don't need to try to be with me, you don't need to risk your life anymore *end of flashbacks at the background*. I'm here now, right in front of you. I will walk with you. I will be with you, Hinata, always and forever from now on. We are two parts of a whole, we are soulmates and I'm very sorry for this taking so long for you, Hinata. I love you.
Hinata: *while crying, she smiles with a huge amount of happiness in her eyes*

Naruto comes closer to Hinata and kiss her gently, while a little bird flies against the background of the moon and bird's shadow covers both Naruto and Hinata - this is a symbolism of Neji taking care of them both from the heavens.

Naruto: Together we will be able to make this world a better place for everyone.

The end.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:17 am

You guys are all amazing! So many interesting scenarios. I don't have any to add to the list this time but hopefully soon. I've been caught up in writing my fanfic which of course take place after the war. I will be sure to post it somewhere when I get done. (I'm at roughly 45, 500 words).

Keep writing your scenarios. The once scene with Hinata kissing/transferring chakra a battered/dead Naruto reminded me a bit of that old inuyasha picture that was really popular. (It was like a battered/dead Kagome being held in Inuyasha's arms with him crying...you know the one)

I can't wait for next week. I always just hope to have a panel with Hinata XD
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 am

After the war. Konoha. Night.

Naruto is sitting at the same place, where he was when he returned to Konoha after time skip. Then there goes flashback of Confession *I just wanted to walk with you...*. Naruto is looking at the sky and watches how a lonely star is falling down. At this time he got his eyes of revelation. Naruto goes to the Sage Mode and senses Hinata's chakra. He senses that she is walking down the road, alone, like a lonely star that fell down seconds ago. He then jumps with all his speed and runs to Hinata. Naruto reaches her and took her hand to walk with her. Then flashback of Confession again *I wanted to be with you*.

Naruto: We will be together, Hinata. Always and forever beside of each other. Because I love you.
Hinata: *surprise, which then becomes tears and smile of happiness at the same time*

Naruto and Hinata continue to walk together, holding each other's hands. Then there goes frame of the night sky, where two stars are falling near of each other in the same direction.

The end.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Spoiler:
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:33 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Spoiler:

this was very good :) as well as the others. I can see this ^ now. hinata tenderly holding a baby (kurenai's) while naruto looking at her with gentle and loving eyes . oh the glory Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 528746348 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Not a scenario I made up, but how I could see the rest of the village finding out about NH. I forget where I got it but I edited out some of the adult content since I am a super perv

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 040_zpsc2d670e2

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 041_zpsff7c2dfc
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Spoiler:

I liked that scenario and I could see something like that happening too. This scene with Hinata holding Kurenai's baby and Naruto looking at her... is amazingly touching.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm

@lily567 and Irielo

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked it. I've had that damn end scene with Hinata in my head for days but I didn't want to post it just like that. I hope the build up to it did it justice, although even now I see a lot of things I could have done better.

I wanted Naruto to feel a sense of belonging when he is around Hinata, something not even the adjulation of the crowds can give him.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:28 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@lily567 and Irielo

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked it. I've had that damn end scene with Hinata in my head for days but I didn't want to post it just like that. I hope the build up to it did it justice, although even now I see a lot of things I could have done better.

I wanted Naruto to feel a sense of belonging when he is around Hinata, something not even the adjulation of the crowds can give him.

I liked the fact that at this moment, Naruto was in his own dimension while looking at Hinata. As if when something is happening between those two, nothing else matters. And Naruto hypnotized by this picture: Hinata holding Kurenai's baby could make him feel how a beautiful mother she would be and how lucky he is to be loved by someone so special as her.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Irielo wrote:
I liked the fact that at this moment, Naruto was in his own dimension while looking at Hinata. As if when something is happening between those two, nothing else matters. And Naruto hypnotized by this picture: Hinata holding Kurenai's baby could make him feel how a beautiful mother she would be and how lucky he is to be loved by someone so special as her.

Yeah, that seems to be what happens in most of their moments, even in canon. Only they matter for those few precious moments, which only adds to the emotional weight of those scenes.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Yeah, that seems to be what happens in most of their moments, even in canon. Only they matter for those few precious moments, which only adds to the emotional weight of those scenes.

That's the quality of NaruHina and that's what makes it so irresistible.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:52 am

I Believe that Hinata and Naruto had a moment that has yet to be shown yet. Based on a flashback Hinata had in 573 was not shown in any other part of the manga. However it is similar to the frame in 98 where Naruto said "But... a person like you.. I really like." here is how I imagine it went down.

Timeline: Shortly after returning from fighting Sasuke ,but before Tsunade waking up from her coma.

Naruto walking around the village lost in thought of all that has happened recently walks by the training field where he became a genin. Walks along still in deep thought. He stops to rest under a tree still lost in thought. when hinata who had also been walking happens to see him. She walks over without him noticing and lays her hand on his shoulder.

Hinata:Naruto-kun is something wrong your not your usual self.I first noticed when you told us you would handle Sasuke.

Naruto:(Trying to pass it off but doing a horrible job at it.)No nothing is wrong.

Hinata:Ok... But I am here to talk if you ever need to talk.

Naruto: Well there are a few things. but there is one thing I could only talk to you about.
        First of all thank you for saving me from pain he nearly had me there for a second. I know this might sound like a stupid question.  but... but...    Did you mean what you said when you saved me?

Hinata:(turns toward Naruto and looks deeply into his eyes. with a slight blush) Every word of it.

Naruto:I wish I was as sure about my feelings as you are right now. But... I am not.

Hinata:Kiba-kun told me about Sakura and her false confession. I am sure she meant well ,But you are not the type to fall for a lie like that. Know      this when I said I love you It was not only for you but for me as well I could not stand the thought that I might die without telling you. I know that you probably hadn't given any romantic thoughts to me before then and feelings do not change right away if they ever develop at all. But ...but... for me now you knowing how I feel and where I stand is enough for me.

Naruto:What you said meant a lot to me hinata and I can tell you meant it. While Sakura did not But a part of me is still unsure how to handle this.
          But... But... I will say this I like you Hinata I don't know if it is love yet But I definitely feel different about you then I did before.

Hinata:Take all the time you need to find how you feel.
         However no matter how your heart decides mine is...
         only for you.

Naruto:(Gets up and starts to walk away slowly.)Thank you Hinata I feel much better
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:17 pm

racefan1992 wrote:Here is mine, hope it is orginal.......

Spoiler:

I really don't think this is any good but here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734

Here is part 2. I felt it needed a better ending to so here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 528746348 

Spoiler:

Note: I'd like to bring up 3 omissions:
1. I don't know the guys name who run the Ramen shop in the village. I can picture his face but i can't remember his name. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734  Can someone help me out.
2. I'm pretty sure that i nailed this one but I know Naruto has a wallet named "Gama-chan" Is it a frog or a toad?
3. I also apologize for my poor grammer and spelling. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 1906553478 
Enjoy.

*Warning Long post is long*
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:53 pm

↑How could you forget about Teuchi and Ayame? Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am

racefan1992 wrote:

Spoiler:

I really don't think this is any good but here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734

Here is part 2. I felt it needed a better ending to so here it is. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 528746348 

Spoiler:

1. I don't know the guys name who run the Ramen shop in the village. I can picture his face but i can't remember his name. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734  Can someone help me out.
2. I'm pretty sure that i nailed this one but I know Naruto has a wallet named "Gama-chan" Is it a frog or a toad?
3. I also apologize for my poor grammer and spelling. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 1906553478 
Enjoy.

excellent scenario :D
but kurama Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691 he wouldn't stop teasing naruto and naruto get fed up and ducktape him Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691  oh my gospel and then he gagged him Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691   and the evil grin naruto gave him, the fact that kurama was creeped out by something like that that was priceless Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691 
oh I can see it now
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:57 am

Obito is taking off Amaterasu's flame from him like if it was absolutely nothing, just like the others attacks that have followed to Obito before.

Obito gives evil sight at Naruto and Sasuke. Then there goes flashbcak in Obito's head about what happened in chapter 615. After that he understands, what needs to be done to put Naruto on his knees and make him look pathetic as this reality is. Obito moved to Hinata with the fastest speed he has, he is taking Hinata's neck and moves back to Naruto, not too close, but close enough so Naruto could witness, what just going to happen.

Naruto: (!!!) HINATA!!!

Hinata: N-Naruto-ku... *cough*

Naruto is watching and has sad and angry face at the same time.

Obito: I do remember Naruto, why you was able to come back after Neji's death. You have a very good supporter, which I didn't at my most desperate times. I said, that everyone will eventually become like me. You will be the first to start from. You will know, that this reality could bring only disappointment. The bridge will not be able to stand without it's pillar.

Obito creates some kind of a blade in his hand.

Naruto: NO!!! PLEASE, STOP!!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! LET HER GO!!!

Sasuke and Minato are watching at Naruto, realizing, that these two has something between each other and if something would happen to Hinata, it could lead him to madness and Naruto could loose any control of his mind and abilities.

Obito: Sensei, you didn't saved Rin. Now watch your son living through the same hell as I did.

Hinata: *giving her sight to Naruto* and whispering "I love you, Naruto-kun" *trying to give him a smile*

It was quiet, but loud enough for Naruto to understand, what she was saying *Naruto gets flashback of the panel with Hinata's words "Because I love you"*. His eyes became desperate again and full of fear, but this time he wasn't going to stand and just watch.

Obito clearly heard Hinata's words and it gives him flashback about Rin again, which left him open.

Naruto jumps with the speed, that surprassed every existed technique, that could be able to allow such speed. He punches Obito with his fist using Taijutsu, that he learned on Mountain Myoboku and that's making Obito release Hinata' neck. Naruto fastly taking her bride-style and "teleports" far enough from Obito.

Naruto is checking Hinata's pulse, because she was unconscious, since Obito was holding her neck too strong and long enough. Hinata is barely breathing.

Naruto: No, no, no, no. NOOOOO!!! Hinata, hold up! Don't die on me here, I need you... Because I love you too! *Naruto starts crying*

The crowd is surprised as hell and only Kiba was thinking "I thought I would never live to this moment".

Hinata: *trying to open her eyes, which are full of tears of happiness* What t-took you so l-long? *giving Naruto a little smile*

Naruto felt relieved like never before and smiles widely.

The last panel that took two pages: Naruto kisses Hinata.

End of chapter 642.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:45 am

Batokusanagi wrote:↑How could you forget about Teuchi and Ayame? Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734 

I"m sorry. they don't appear often for me to remember their names. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 3516892631 
I remember faces but i have a hard time remembering names.  I fail so hard............. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 3623970685  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 1442966422  Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 1391645756 

lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Enjoy.

excellent scenario :D
but kurama Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691 he wouldn't stop teasing naruto and naruto get fed up and ducktape him Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691  oh my gospel and then he gagged him Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691   and the evil grin naruto gave him, the fact that kurama was creeped out by something like that that was priceless Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 982020691 
oh I can see it now

Hey, ducttape has awsome properties. You can fix anything with ducttape. Naruto knows this atleast in my scenario. XD
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 am

pretty interesting
lol:
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm going to take a wild guess on this one. Obito puts Naruto+Sasuke in a pinch. Hinata and Sakura make it in time to save their loved one (Naruto for Hinata and Sasuke for Sakura). We get a few more Naruhina and SasuSakura moments which would then cannonize both Naruhina +SasuSakura.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm not so good at writing dialogues, but I'll give it a try.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:↑How could you forget about Teuchi and Ayame? Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 2801306734 

You know something when you look at Naruto and Minato in you signiture, his eyes are positioned in the same fashion as well as the smile is the same, I don't know, opps parallels, NaruHina doesn't need it, lol.

I am thinking that after the war is over, we will finally get the answer that we have been waiting for, it could go something like this.

Naruto: (falls to the ground tired, Hinata lands next to him and sits next to him) Hinata, always by my side.
Hinata: Yes Naruto-kun. I will always be there for you no matter what.
Naruto: (moves his hand towards Hinata) I guess I have been blind for far too long
Hinata: What do you mean.
Naruto: (starts to laugh while wincing in pain from the battle) after we get back to the village, would you like to have Ramen with me?
Hinata: (smiles sweetly, then grabs his hand) I will never let go of your hand.
Naruto: Thanks Hinata, for always being there, I would never have gotten this far if it wasn't for you.
Hinata: oh right, I would love to have some Ramen with you.

hope you enjoyed this short and sweet one.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:36 am

I think that the opening Shikamaru was talking about may happen when Juubito is about to deal the final blow to Naruto and Sasuke. Minato, Tobirama and Hiruzen (maybe also the Gokage als arrive are were defeated lol). Hashirama wants to help, but Madara is still in his way. So maybe we could have something like this:
Spoiler:

51-mustang wrote:

You know something when you look at Naruto and Minato in you signiture, his eyes are positioned in the same fashion as well as the smile is the same, I don't know, opps parallels, NaruHina doesn't need it, lol.

Just poking some fun at NS-MK "similar panels" argument Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 1461727051
Sure, NH doesn't need it, but it's still adorable Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 10 789588777 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Here is another one, i hope you enjoy (takes place shortly after Madara and Juubito are taken care of. Everyone is on the battlefield rejoicing, being treated etc.)

Spoiler:

Alright...as usual this ended up being longer than expected, please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes its late but i wanted to get it out of my head before i forgot it. This scene isn't supposed to be the one to make NH canon but more the scene before that where we see Naruto making the move first and more of his feelings on the matter. I also threw in the SS moment not because i particularly ship it but i think it would be nice if it worked out for the 2 of them too.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next