Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

+14
Alasteir
Twin Steps
racefan1992
SenpaiSamaSan
CoolChels
kagome1991
SID~
Yamasaki Akaiko
Zori
ClassyLPS
Mustang
NekoKimio
Batokusanagi
Strawberry
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by Alasteir Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:36 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I didn't know where to put this up so decided to put it here. I was just reading some naruhina fanfiction on fanfiction.net when I came across this post by a writer who goes by the name goNxH. She posted a really interesting post even though there were points in it that I strongly disagreed with but nevertheless it was interesting, so I wanted to share it with the rest and see what you think of it:

:

The format of the fanfic post thingy is frustrating to read, but I can't get passed how this person thinks that the hand-holding is not romantic, and is symbolic. And that he hasn't moved on. Symbolic of what exactly? Hand-holding is romantic. The context was as obvious as can be. That's what I primarily disagree with. I'll need to keep reading it but it's really hard because of how cluttered it is.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Alasteir wrote:The format of the fanfic post thingy is frustrating to read, but I can't get passed how this person thinks that the hand-holding is not romantic, and is symbolic. And that he hasn't moved on. Symbolic of what exactly? Hand-holding is romantic. The context was as obvious as can be. That's what I primarily disagree with. I'll need to keep reading it but it's really hard because of how cluttered it is.

Sorry, I never really used that feature before so I was experimenting with it. Can you see it better now?

And also I agree with you about when this person didn't see the holding hands as being a romantic gesture and that it wasn't symbolic at all as well as Naruto still being in love with Sakura. That was why this caught my attention.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:43 pm

That was nothing but a wall of words, sorry but I think there should be a rule against a wall of words, it is annoying to read and the person writing a wall of words has very little sense of the meaning of the word paragraph, (not intending to bash the person) but still I hate walls of words.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 pm

kagome1991 wrote:
Alasteir wrote:The format of the fanfic post thingy is frustrating to read, but I can't get passed how this person thinks that the hand-holding is not romantic, and is symbolic. And that he hasn't moved on. Symbolic of what exactly? Hand-holding is romantic. The context was as obvious as can be. That's what I primarily disagree with. I'll need to keep reading it but it's really hard because of how cluttered it is.

Sorry, I never really used that feature before so I was experimenting with it. Can you see it better now?

And also I agree with you about when this person didn't see the holding hands as being a romantic gesture and that it wasn't symbolic at all as well as Naruto still being in love with Sakura. That was why this caught my attention.

It's the wall of words that make it hard. And it's alright. Maybe separate it into paragraphs. Although from reading more of it, I can understand more of it. It follows the whole "Sakura is what Naruto wants, but it's not what he needs." thing. I disagree. Primarily because of recent chapters give strong hints that Hinata is what Naruto wants now. He isn't under some love spell where his feelings are strong and fixed.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Alasteir wrote:It's the wall of words that make it hard. And it's alright. Maybe separate it into paragraphs. Although from reading more of it, I can understand more of it. It follows the whole "Sakura is what Naruto wants, but it's not what he needs." thing. I disagree. Primarily because of recent chapters give strong hints that Hinata is what Naruto wants now. He isn't under some love spell where his feelings are strong and fixed.

Okay I separated the paragraphs so others can read it better.

My thoughts exactly with Hinata being something Naruto wants now and she is definitely someone he needs in IMO. I also had to disagree with this person on the assumption that Hinata is too fixated on Naruto, which isn't true. Makes it sound like she's obsessed with the boy to me.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

kagome1991 wrote:
Alasteir wrote:It's the wall of words that make it hard. And it's alright. Maybe separate it into paragraphs. Although from reading more of it, I can understand more of it. It follows the whole "Sakura is what Naruto wants, but it's not what he needs." thing. I disagree. Primarily because of recent chapters give strong hints that Hinata is what Naruto wants now. He isn't under some love spell where his feelings are strong and fixed.

Okay I separated the paragraphs so others can read it better.

My thoughts exactly with Hinata being something Naruto wants now and she is definitely someone he needs in IMO. I also had to disagree with this person on the assumption that Hinata is too fixated on Naruto, which isn't true. Makes it sound like she's obsessed with the boy to me.

When it comes to how Hinata feels about Naruto, a person simply needs to be in love themselves (and I mean love with positive feedback too) or remember a time in which they were in love. Put this into a better context, in which the person they love is someone who was already very close to them, and boom. Her feelings and actions are completely appropriate.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:03 pm

^ Absolutely. After all, Naruto is great source of motivation for her as well as a person she deeply loves.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:28 pm

There's a difference between somebody having a crush on someone, and somebody being in-love with someone.

Naruto was Hinatas inspiration and motivation when she was little and her own father saw her as weak. She wasn't in-love with him back then, she just admired his confidence and perseverance.
Some people tend to not pay attention and call her a stalker, like she watches him sleep or something. Hinata isn't totally fixated on Naruto, he's just an important person to her. Heck, if somebody did what Naruto did for Hinata they'd be important to me too. :p Just because Naruto's an important person to her that doesn't mean there are other important people to her as well. He's AN important person to her. Not THE ONLY important person to her. She just happens to be in-love with that important person.
If you don't understand, tell me, and I shall simplify. Because I suck at expressing myself..and explaining... and simplifying..
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Dat wall of text In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 407453418
I'll nitpick it a little:
so until the manga indicates otherwise I refuse to believe that he has completely moved on from Sakura. I include the Manga 615 in that, because that was a symbolic gesture nothing more and nothing less.
Sure, is symbolic... of growing romance :teehee:This person seems to think that symbolic is a synonym of "illusory" or something (it's not). Usually hand holding symbolizes affection between couples.
As for Naruto moving on from Sakura, you won't see it stated, but the fact is that Naruto has had to face the reality of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and as seen in the fake confession is not a problem for him anymore. I could understand before the confession, but after it: what would make anyone believe he still likes Sakura? It's been NH everywhere in this war arc.

And now that he knows about her feelings maybe he will start to see her, literally see her, as in acknowledge her existence
lolwut? We're a long way from those days when Naruto didn't notice Hinata's presence.

Maybe Hinata thought she wasn't good enough and feared Naruto would reject her. So it's only natural she doesn't approach him she's just as afraid of rejection as he is.
No. And she did approach him... when she managed to overcome her shyness.

she was wrong by not helping him
But she did, unless this person also sees the proud failure speech as a "symbolic".

Naruto once said that Hinata was a "dark, shy weirdo" and as far as I can tell nothing really changed about his opinion
Say what?

However the problem is everything she does, she does for others sake not for her own
Except she's stated that she wants to change herself and doesn't "not wanting to be a burden for her team mates" count as doing something for her own sake?

It seems like Naruto doesn't care about Hinata since he never talked about her confession
He most certainly does care about her. Saying otherwise is just factually wrong. As for the confession: 559 and the "symbolic" 615, are all you need.

Naruto is still into Sakura but I asked myself why he fell for her in the first place and found my very own explanation
No need for personal interpretations, just read Chapter 3.

As for Hinata's feelings for Naruto in part 1, I'd she already liked him. "When I see you I get an intense feeling in my heart". She either had some sort of heart disease or even though she didn't know how to properly express it, she was in love.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

^ Sorry about the wall of text. I broke it down some more again to better understand and read.

You know the funny thing about that post is that this person claim to be a fan of the pairing but her statements seem to be a bit..pessimistic if I can say that towards naruhina's progress.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Well, it's the first time I see a NH fan that refuses to believe Naruto may have moved on from Sakura and who considers 615 "symbolic". But it may also be that he/she hasn't followed the development very closely. Saying that Naruto didn't care about Hinata and her confession in spite of 441,442 and 490 is very telling.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:48 pm

^ I know right. But I can't help but find it funny as well as irritating.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:55 pm

I know, I mean there were some good points, but I had to disagree with alot of it. Saying that Naruto is into Sakura and not Hinata is not a fact. It has been shown that and obvious that Naruto has developed something for Hinata and moved from Sakura quite  awhile ago. The hand holding in fact is a form of being romantic. Naruto actually has had her confession in mind on a number of occasions. He changed his opinion of her a long time ago. I kind of have in mind that the hand holding through action sort of was an answer. I just think maybe all of this just wasn't be followed up!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:27 pm

^ Exactly! All this happened for a reason. Too much evidence points to Naruhina being end game now but there are more moments to come.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityLove Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm

In defense of Naruhina. First thing is first. What I believe are serious questions to be considered....Why would Kishimoto waste his time on such emphasis on how much Hinata has been affected by Naruto and how she has grown as a person? He wouldn't! From beginning to end, there has been special attention given to Hinata and Naruto. Now, Naruto does in fact have a little "crush" on Sakura but Kishi never delved into that really. Not in a significant way. He just made it clear to us all that Naruto likes Sakura but Kishi never gave it deeper meaning. If anyone knows what I mean. With Hinata, there is intensity and emotion, moments stretched out of her portrayal of love for Naruto, even more so that Sakura portrayal of love for Sasuke. kishi seems to have followed Hinata from the very beginning to end. Kishi delved into who Hinata was and how she has grown. Of course ever character has had their flashback moments as well but Kishi really goes deep when it comes to Hinata. Emphasizing back to those intimate moments again and again and again. Is this all for nothing? I think not. Would Kishimoto really spend all that time building up, hope, intensity and growth for Hinata towards Naruto, just to throw it away? Would seem like a filthy crime if that were so. If he does I will be beyond shocked because it seems so strange to throw up away all the tension he has created and that is on the rise.In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 3497021318
Spoiler:

Last edited by Strawberry on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging large images accordingly (ANBU: Strawberry))
SerenityLove
SerenityLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:51 pm

^ Agreed. Cute signature~ In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 195309866
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityLove Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:28 am

THANK YOU :) Kishi is one confusing guy but I feel like he is just bringing the drama and intensity but hopefully...I am right, he wants Hinata and Naruto at the most unexpected moment, to "find" each other.
SerenityLove
SerenityLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:42 am

^ You're welcome!. That's a very interesting way to put it! I think he just loves keeping his readers on the edge of their seats at least that's what it seems to me.In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 1461727051
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:45 am

I've read some of the posts, not really read them all, but I wanted to address one thing. Sorry if anyone else addressed it and I didn't see it.

"Naruto called Hinata a shy dark weirdo, and hasn't changed his opinion about her"?
In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 315212000

I must say, this is one of the most un-popular Anti-NaruHina arguments, because it's so obvious it isn't true. I am surprised it's still being mentioned. On the very next page after Naruto said he THOUGHT (past-tense) Hinata was a dark weirdo, he said "But... someone like you I really like!". Which one holds more weight? The fact that he said he thought she was weird, or the fact that he said he REALLY liked her, weirdness or not? I think the answer is pretty obvious.

Not only that, but even before that during Hinata's fight with Neji, he said he "never knew Hinata was this incredible". So even before he told her he liked her, he was already changing his mind about her and admiring her strength. 

Furthermore, during this war, Naruto has acknowledged Hinata as someone strong who has always been by his side. It doesn't take much to see how Naruto's opinion of Hinata actually DID change. It has for a very long time.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 am

^ Exactly. I kept on saying the exact same thing. There should be a reality check in this. All of this right here is the truth.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 pm

The fact that Naruto said this stuff with his own mouth should be truth enough.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 pm

Well, since this thread is to defend NaruHina, I thought I'd give it a bump by sharing something I just found on DeviantArt. ;D

It's a parody making fun of the ridiculous "merely chakra transfer" claims, and the "Naruto being creeped out about Hinata" claims.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Images by: http://antinarusucku.deviantart.com/

As you can see, this points out how biased an Anti-NaruHina point of view can be: completely ignoring what actually is in the manga, and distorting it. It's really funny when pointed out this way. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Strawberry wrote:Well, since this thread is to defend NaruHina, I thought I'd give it a bump by sharing something I just found on DeviantArt. ;D

It's a parody making fun of the ridiculous "merely chakra transfer" claims, and the "Naruto being creeped out about Hinata" claims.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As you can see, this points out how biased an Anti-NaruHina point of view can be: completely ignoring what actually is in the manga, and distorting it. It's really funny when pointed out this way. xD

I actually had a bit of a laugh on that one, but really NS does need to look at the big picture, that its pairing isn't rosy at all, but NaruHina is far more positive and needs to remember Naruto liked holding her hand, as pointed out in chapter 633, when he smiled gently at her and squeezed her hand, since it was Naruto who instigated the moment (and not Hinata as we first thought) it sort of shows now that Naruto needs to instigate one more moment between the two and this pairing debate will be over, well it should have been over in chapter 615.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Strawberry wrote:Well, since this thread is to defend NaruHina, I thought I'd give it a bump by sharing something I just found on DeviantArt. ;D

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Really. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 2271151913  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 2060583745  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 3681310413 

Sad, really sad. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 3848291250 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 am

racefan1992 wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Really. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 2271151913  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 2060583745  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 3681310413 

Sad, really sad. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 3848291250 

EXACTLY. So pathetic, really. That was one long.....ass chakra transfer NS. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 3 1391645756 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next