Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

+14
Alasteir
Twin Steps
racefan1992
SenpaiSamaSan
CoolChels
kagome1991
SID~
Yamasaki Akaiko
Zori
ClassyLPS
Mustang
NekoKimio
Batokusanagi
Strawberry
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 2 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:37 am

NarSak can make-up a different character for Hinata as much as it wants, it STILL won't change who Hinata really is. And greedy does not describe her character. At all.

We know what Hinata wants ever since her confession, and her goal hasn't changed one bit. She wants to walk beside Naruto and be with him forever. It's not her fault NarSak wanted to see every little step she's taken towards that goal as "resolution for her character".

To walk side by side with Naruto, Hinata needed to feel worthy. She wanted to catch up to him. So she tried to best herself, and tried to protect him. When Naruto finally acknowledged she saved him and acknowledged her strength (in chapter 559), she finally decided it was time to take on the next step. She didn't need to try and catch up to him anymore, rather she could finally walk side by side with him. And that's what she's been doing. And Naruto seems pretty happy to be holding her hand, mind you.

"never appreciates the moments when Naruto actually pays attention to her and desires more. "I want to confess. I want to tell him." She did and it wasn't enough. "I want to be seen as strong." Naruto says she is and it still wasn't enough. "I want to hold his hand and walk beside him." And still, it isn't enough."

I'd also like to add how making up stuff is not helping NarSak's case either. Since those "quotes" from Hinata are NOWHERE to be found in the manga. She's NEVER said those things. Her one true goal was mentioned in her confession: "I just wanted to walk side by side with you. To be with you forever". Everything else has been small steps towards that goal.

Every fan is different. I can only speak for myself, but I can tell you, the one thing I wanted from NaruHina since part 1, was that Kishimoto kept their relationship how he started it. With mutual understanding and mutual support. Everything else Kishi has done (love confession, Naruto's reactions, protecting each other, romantic gestures like hand-holding and caressing his face, volume cover) has been a plus. A MAJOR plus at that. Kishimoto has made NaruHina better than I ever hoped for.

Also, if anyone is ignoring Naruto's "love" for Sakura, those are Naruto and Sakura themselves. Naruto has accepted Sakura is in love with Sasuke long ago. Of course his feelings matter. That's why we point out how much he's suffered, how he deserves better, and how there are signs that he's moved on from Sakura and might be falling for Hinata.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 2 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

Exactly, I hate it when NS compares NaruSaku to Naruhina. Its usually "NarSak bla bla, but Naruhina on the other hand-" and it just irritates me. Can't you support your ship without comparing it to others!? >:U
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:02 am

I couldn't have said it better strawberry. For God's sake get a clue narusaku! This isn't going to go like you want it to. So making up things that aren't true is just despicable to me.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 pm

"Hinata.
Another girl who "understands what she gets, but always desires more." She also doesn't appreciate stuff, but not because she can't, but rather because she is greedy. She wants more. Once isn't enough. Reminds of the man who pleads to God for something finer, bargaining for even a moment, and when finally give wants more than what she bargained for. Nothing is good enough until she gets exactly what she wants...and what she wants keeps changing. Little does she realize, she is greedy...
lol wut? Is this even Hinata? The Hinata who helps others when it's a detriment to herself?
Her goals have never changed, because her goal has always been to change and better herself.
Unlike Sakura who understands the situations, she is too busy into what she wants that she ignores the reality that she lives in for the fantasy she creates. She is not a bad person, but rather is just too greedy to notice anything beyond what she wants to see."

What? What situations specifically? She understood what Naruto went through and empathized with his determination, she understood Neji and forgave him for his misdirected anger towards her and the Main Family. Being optimistic about people and seeing the good in things never stopped her from seeing the reality she lives in. She understood that her father and her clan were disappointed with her and she sought to better herself and found in Naruto a hope that she could work hard and become a better person that is worth something.
"NaruHina
A pairing built on greed. This is different than self-satisfaction. Unlike self-satisfaction, greed can have emotions and caring. Doesn't mean you aren't greedy. It just means you're narrow minded. It is all about this and nothing else matters. So is Hinata. A very narrow-minded girl who sole ideals are based around her love for Naruto. His nindo, his lifestyle, his motivation, and vision
Pursuing your dreams and desires =/= Greed
Narrow-minded? Hinata was the only one who didn't judge Naruto solely based on how everyone else treated him. She was open to see his strengths even when she acknowledged his faults. She shares his values, motivation and vision because to her they lead to the correct path and given that now everyone is sharing those values, motivation and vision to bring about a world of peace, she was right. She cares for his dreams because she loves him, simple as that.
Yet, she never notices his desires. She never built her own either. His goals are her goals. His way of life is her way of life. She is like a mirror and just reflects who ever she points at. Unfortunitly, she is a cloudy mirror and never reflects the light that shines on her.
615 says otherwise. Naruto believed he could and would stop Madara and Obito from killing his friends literally, but this turned out to be wrong, Naruto almost gave up... but Hinata was there. She gave his words new meaning, that friends live on in your memory and in your heart and that going back and doing something they gave their lives to stop would nullify their sacrifice. She stopped him from going down the wrong path, she won't follow him into the darkness and will do anything to stop him from doing so. Believing in someone's ideals does not make you any less your own person.
She "reflected" Naruto's "light" back on him and it wasn't the first time she had done so.
She never appreciates the moments when Naruto actually pays attention to her and desires more. "I want to confess. I want to tell him." She did and it wasn't enough. "I want to be seen as strong." Naruto says she is and it still wasn't enough. "I want to hold his hand and walk beside him." And still, it isn't enough. (Again, arguably, people will say the last one is a different case, but I am waiting to see how she truly takes such a thing. So for now, I'll remain constant.) Greed."

Aaaaaand this is a load of bull.
Not appreciating the little things?

"...You changed me! Your smile saved me! That's why I'm not afraid to die prtecting you!!..."

Again, Hinata has sought to continuously improve herself. Just because NS and Anti-Hinata wanted to believe that her character would be resolved everytime she appears in the manga does not make it an actual fact that it was Kishimoto's direction or intent with Hinata as a character.
/rant
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:36 pm

^

what you said. Good grief.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Spoken as the truth.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:29 pm

>Naruto's love for Sakura
>Sakura's "changing" (fickle as autumn skies?) development?

Where? lol

NH built on greed? Where do you get that stuff, Classy? There's so many things wrong with those statements it's not even funny. Just link those people to the NH manifesto.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:32 pm

It's all a bunch of bullpocky. Everyone knows on this forum knows that naruhina = love.

Need I say more? ^v^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:11 pm

It was already ripped to shreds. Oh well. Nice work, SenpaiSamaSan ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:44 am

The biggest troll to NS EVER would be for Sasuke to give Sakura that forehead kiss & compliment NS so badly wants for Naruto to give......and an additional kick in the balls with Naruto doing the same to Hinata.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Although I for some reason seemed to get the feeling that if Sakura ever found out about Naruto transforming into Sasuke and saying that and back then trying to kiss her, she would probably have the same reaction to to that whole gf situation with Minato and Naruto's sarcastic joke. lol I would just say it wouldn't be pretty.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Naruto has some cereal pick-up lines. Workin' that line like a playa. ;D hahaha
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 am

Spoiler:

This post is gold. Just pure gold. +Rep.

CoolChels wrote:Although I for some reason seemed to get the feeling that if Sakura ever found out about Naruto transforming into Sasuke and saying that and back then trying to kiss her, she would probably have the same reaction to to that whole gf situation with Minato and Naruto's sarcastic joke. lol I would just say it wouldn't be pretty.

Not to mention, Sakura already knows it's Naruto the one who would say something like that. Naruto himself transformed as Sasuke told her, that's something Naruto would say. And she was just disappointed. She obviously doesn't care about forehead compliments from Naruto. LOL.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 pm

The most "wat" (for lack of a better word) reason for shipping NS besides NH I've seen would have to be: "NaruHina is cute couple, being a crack pairing, but if we're being logical here I pick NS."
It made me giggle. WHY IS THERE NO FUN ACRONYM FOR GIGGLE. MY GAHD SOMEBODY GET ME AN ACRONYM FOR GIGGLING.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:14 pm

^
I don't know why, but that line reminds me of those fake interviews late-night infomercials have to make their product sound better than it's competition.

An acronym for giggle? I dunno... GLASG? (for "giggle like a schoolgirl")
It's sounds like your choking if you sound it out though. lol
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Maybe just GLS (giggling like schoolgirls) :D

GLS GLS GLS

This shall be a thing.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:26 pm

It will take the internet by storm! gls

@Yamasaki and Strawberry

Thanks! I was just ranting though. I'm not always sure I make sense half of the time I post. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm

I know right thats for sure, but one from Sasuke would make the happiest. lol I'm not sure about a good acronym for that.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:It will take the internet by storm! gls

@Yamasaki and Strawberry

Thanks! I was just ranting though. I'm not always sure I make sense half of the time I post. :P

You're welcome. LOL! You have a great way of ranting, then. xD

Anyways, there's also a popular Anti NaruHina "argument", saying NaruHina "doesn't have enough development", or how they've "barely interacted with each other". I know there's a thread with NaruHina essays that completely trashes this "argument", but I think it's nice to post this little thing I found. It shows in a more graphic (for the lack of a better word) way that Naruto and Hinata have indeed interacted enough in the series, and their relationship (both as friends and romantic) has indeed developed. It's cute to see how Naruto's reactions to Hinata changed and how he warmed up to her pretty quickly.

WARNING! Long images ahead (and I mean, REALLY long) :

Spoiler:

Images by:
http://antinarusucku.deviantart.com/art/NaruHina-Development-Part-1-365345400
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 am

That was great strawberry, so much for no development, there has been plenty of it, and we can from the montage that a fellow NaruHina fan made. There is a saying NaruHina is quality not quantity. to me at least the argument should have been over by chapter 615, because that is when it was clearly decided who Naruto will end up with
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:12 am

Strawberry, i'm saving that link. Nice find.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 pm

That was so awesome! Thanks for sharing Strawberry!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank you for sharing all of that and it definitely is untrue to say that Naruto and Hinata hasn't had much development or interaction. I wonder what all that was. To me it seems that acknowledgement or not looking at the truth is the problem these days!!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 am

racefan1992 wrote:Strawberry, i'm saving that link. Nice find.

Thanks! ^.^ I don't know if you noticed, but they're two images. It's divided between part 1 and part 2. Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't notice, so you can save both images.

kagome1991 wrote:That was so awesome! Thanks for sharing Strawberry!~
CoolChels wrote:Thank you for sharing all of that and it definitely is untrue to say that Naruto and Hinata hasn't had much development or interaction. I wonder what all that was. To me it seems that acknowledgement or not looking at the truth is the problem these days!!

You're welcome! ^.^ It is indeed pretty clear NaruHina has enough development, and a solid base.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 pm

I didn't know where to put this up so decided to put it here. I was just reading some naruhina fanfiction on fanfiction.net when I came across this post by a writer who goes by the name goNxH. She posted a really interesting post even though there were points in it that I strongly disagreed with but nevertheless it was interesting, so I wanted to share it with the rest and see what you think of it:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kagome1991 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next