Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

+14
Alasteir
Twin Steps
racefan1992
SenpaiSamaSan
CoolChels
kagome1991
SID~
Yamasaki Akaiko
Zori
ClassyLPS
Mustang
NekoKimio
Batokusanagi
Strawberry
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 am

51-mustang wrote:well it should have been over in chapter 615.
It did, until Trollnato (troll + Minato) happened in 631. But again, this event was clarified in the next chapter by Naruto himself, that it was a joke, but NS took jokes seriously. And of course 633 has happened after all of this, which just confirmed one more time the depth of 615 with Naruto's smile to Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 Empty Re: In defense of Hinata and NaruHina

Post by Strawberry Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:44 am

racefan1992 wrote:Really. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 2271151913  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 2060583745  In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 3681310413 

Sad, really sad. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 3848291250 

Zumeii-san wrote:EXACTLY. So pathetic, really. That was one long.....ass chakra transfer NS. In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 1391645756 

The sad thing is how accurate those parodies are. Because that's exactly what anti-NaruHina arguments are: complete distortion of the manga. How many times have we heard the "It was just for chakra transfer" argument? How many times have we heard the "Naruto thinks Hinata is creepy" argument? Countless times. And every single time is based on nothing.

I actually had a good laugh at the "unimportant editor notes" part. XD It's simply accurate, because anti-NaruHina arguments brush that off as nothing, when we know it's there for something. It symbolizes a bond between Naruto and Hinata that won't go away. That's simply amazing <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:02 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
51-mustang wrote:well it should have been over in chapter 615.
It did, until Trollnato (troll + Minato) happened in 631. But again, this event was clarified in the next chapter by Naruto himself, that it was a joke, but NS took jokes seriously. And of course 633 has happened after all of this, which just confirmed one more time the depth of 615 with Naruto's smile to Hinata.

I wish that little Trollnato thing in 631 never happened.  I mean 615 and 633 almost seals the deal that Naruhina is here right?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Give Minato a break, guys. He was only asking a question. 631 was completely inconsequential to pairing development.

Strawberry wrote:Well, since this thread is to defend NaruHina, I thought I'd give it a bump by sharing something I just found on DeviantArt. ;D

It's a parody making fun of the ridiculous "merely chakra transfer" claims, and the "Naruto being creeped out about Hinata" claims.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Images by: http://antinarusucku.deviantart.com/

As you can see, this points out how biased an Anti-NaruHina point of view can be: completely ignoring what actually is in the manga, and distorting it. It's really funny when pointed out this way. xD
In defense of Hinata and NaruHina - Page 4 982020691
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4