Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed

5 posters

Go down

What do you rate the movie?

The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_lcap43%The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_lcap57%The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_lcap0%The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_lcap0%The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Empty The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed

Post by Azuula Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:00 am

For all those waiting for a full High Quality, Japanese release of The Last: Naruto the Movie... Well it's now here. Just hit the link below! :)

http://animehaven.org/subbed/the-last-naruto-the-movie

You can also rate the movie out of 5 in the poll above^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Empty Re: The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed

Post by Zoey Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 am

THANKS a bunch for the link!!!! *hugs* The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed 195309866
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed Empty Re: The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 am

I could not help watching it, the temptation was too strong, lol (though I will try to get the Blu Ray). Thanks Azuula for sharing the link!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Zoey wrote:THANKS a bunch for the link!!!! *hugs* The Last: Naruto the Movie/Japanese/English Subbed 195309866
You're welcome Zoey! :3
Irielo wrote:I could not help watching it, the temptation was too strong, lol (though I will try to get the Blu Ray). Thanks Azuula for sharing the link!
Its alright! The 720p/1080p quality is good enough for me so I'm extremely happy with it overall.

I loved this movie! Can't wait for the Boruto one as well.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:06 pm

Voted and gave it 4 stars. There are some things I would have liked to see more of and to be explained but all in all, an awesome film. Definitely one of the better Shippuden films and one of the best among the movies for the series. It is my favourite Naruto film and became that after I watched it for the first time via a camrip a year ago. I got the UK Bluray last month and watched it again. The Last is glorious and absolutely stunning in HD.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks for share the link
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down