Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs

+3
NekoKimio
Azuula
Yuri
7 posters

Go down

Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs Empty Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs

Post by Yuri Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs Empty Re: Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs

Post by Azuula Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:14 am

Thank you miss :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs Empty Re: Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:58 am

Thanks. <3 I watched it the first time with Korean audio, so I'll give the Japanese audio a try I guess. Maybe I'll like it a bit better this time though I doubt it because it was that much of a disappointment.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 am

Tbh I haven't watched it at all yet, foremostly because I rarely enjoy watching anime movies except for One Piece: Strong World. And I keep hearing people say about how disappointing it was, so then I think; why waste my time on it? Though I did look through the NS moments and they seriously didn't seem that big to me.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:22 am

^I honestly kinda wish I never watched it. It was that disappointing.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am

Same here, for all it's hype, it seriously sucked. I espicially hated how the K11 were a one-scene gaga, and how Sakura was praied dor simply being the daughter of heroes, when Naruto was hated instead, kinda felt unjust.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 am

I still think it's pretty funny how seeing opposite versions of all the characters were the main reason anybody wanted to see this movie, and so of course the story writers only have these characters appear in two or three scenes and have the rest of the movie focus on stuff nobody cared about.

Still, it wasn't a total loss, since there ended up being a lot of fanart for Menma/RtnHinata, and that pairing is hot.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:10 am

IT IS HOT. Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs 1697708315
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh you are so cool. ;) I've been searching off and on for this for a week or so now. So thank you. ^.^
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 am

Youre welcome bro
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks for sharing! Though I honestly haven't been able to get into it. I've started to watch it a couple of times and got bored of it quickly. I hope I can finish it. Some day... somehow... LOL.
Road to Ninja: Japanese Audio + English Subs 2271151913
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm

It's one of the movies that I think could've been interesting, but they didn't take advantage of its potential.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down