Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third part of Naruto?

+4
Yamasaki Akaiko
Mustang
racefan1992
endame
8 posters

Go down

Third part of Naruto? Empty Third part of Naruto?

Post by endame Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:07 am

Hello guys, i came here because this is in my mind since i read in the color pages of naruto chapter 686 "New era Project", i was wondering, Does this mean that a third part of Naruto is coming with an older Naruto or it's just about the movie? sorry if i am the only one that doesn't know but i can't help it, i am feeling a bit confused with that sentence, please share your thoughts and your opinions. Thanks

Last edited by endame on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Third part of Naruto? Empty Re: Third part of Naruto?

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 am

Kishi has stated that there will not be a part 3. He also said his grand finale is all ready too be put into action when the time comes.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah, after Naruto, Kishi will be going with another story, if he intends to release a new story, makes me wonder what he intends to do in life after Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:01 am

^Write "Mario" if it can be picked up.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

Take a loong break ;)
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:56 pm

So, Kishi said he won't make a third part of naruto? i didn't know but that's exactly why i asked in first instance, then this "new era project" is about the movie, i wonder what exactly does this mean, maybe just commemorating the end of Naruto series along with the movie. Some time ago I heard that Kishi want to write a serie called Mario so i guess that's his next manga.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 pm

No one can tell you what the "new era project" means until we get information about it--which we don't have yet. Most are assuming that it means "older characters" (in other words, "Dragonball GT"-like; which as most should know was the "3rd part" of the Dragonball series, but was not written by Toriyama) and if the info from sketches supposedly including that Naruto is supposed to be taller is accurate, that might be true.

There are other ideas concerning what "new era project" means but they aren't popular, such as the entire thing just being a complete AU version.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:42 pm

I wish we could get a clearer information about it.As far as I know the designs are made by Kishi.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:41 am

We might have a big surprise, this new era project could well be a short series that tells us where the characters are at, or provides some new details to the characters and what happens in possibly a new era.

at this stage it is purely speculation which is best to steer away from at the moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:21 am

that's what i'd like it to be, since you know, there are some other news that have not been announced yet, but as you say Mustang, it's just speculation, i really want more information but i have to wait, either way I am hoping great things about this. Third part of Naruto? 789588777
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 am

I wouldn't hope too much from this "3rd part" cause if Kishi himself didn't write it then I don't think it matters too much
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:41 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I wouldn't hope too much from this "3rd part" cause if Kishi himself didn't write it then I don't think it matters too much

No, RickVal, i didn't mean the third part , i was talking about the "new era project" whatever it turns to be, i am hoping that this to be entertaining and amusing and perhaps canon development
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Wasn't there something about a Sasuke-centric version of "Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth!"?
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:59 am

Yeah, Sasuke's "humorous" spin-off will start in October in Japan. The last Rock Lee came out last month in Japan. I forgot how many chapters Rock Lee's manga ran for so I don't know how many more chapters need to be translated.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down